Hyeongjun Profile: Hyeongjun Facts & Ideal Type
Stage Name: Hyeongjun (형준)
Birth Name: Song Hyeong Jun (송형준)
Position: X1 – Rapper, Dancer; Cravity – Vocal
Birthday: November 30, 2002
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Sign: Horse
Height: 174 cm (5’9″)
Weight: 55 kg (121 lbs)
Blood Type: A
Early life & Family
– Hyeongjun is from Gyeongnam, Tongyeong, South Korea.
– He has two older sisters.
– He attends Yeongdeungpo High School.
– He played soccer when he was younger.
– He was chubby when he was younger, his cheeks are the only thing that shows evidence of it now.
Personal traits & Facts
– Hyeongjun has trained for a year and 3 months.
– His top skill in dancing.
– He is not good at freestyle dancing but is getting better at it.
– He listed learning should dialect as his current hobby.
– He is really close to fellow starship trainee Ham Wonjin. Wonjin tends to baby him.
Produce X 101
– During the initial evaluation, Hyeongjun received criticism from the judges about his performance and lack of confidence to display a freestyle dance when in fact he is good at dancing.
– Hyeongjun received a letter grade of X the first time and then moved to D class.
– He was the leader of X class, helping them with learning the dance to the show’s title song.
– Hyeongjun became emotional and felt like he let everyone down because they hadn’t learned everything yet and was yelled at about it.
– Song Hyeongjun ‘s intro video.
– All of Hyeongjun ‘s Produce X 101 videos.
– Song Hyeongjun’s role model is MONSTA X ‘s Joohoney, he said he loves how he dominates the stage when he raps. (ep4)
– Hyeongjun ranked 4th, receiving a total of 1,049,222 votes.
– Hyeongjun’s total amount of votes are 3,735,217.
– Hyeongjun was the happy vitamin amongst the other X1 members.
– He shared a room with Minhee and Junho.
– After several months of the X1 disbandment news, it was announce that Hyeongjun would redebut in a 9 member group along side ex-X1 bandmate/lablmate Minhee and 2 members that participated in PDX101.
Profile by cntrljinsung
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. Please do respect the time and effort the author put in compiling this profile. If you need/want to use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com