Hayoung (Apink) Profile and Facts 2018: Hayoung’s Ideal Type
Stage Name: Hayoung (하영)
Birth Name: Oh Ha Young (오하영)
Position: Rapper, Sub-Vocalist, Maknae
Birthday: July 19, 1996
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Height: 169 cm (5’7″)
Weight: 49 kg (108 lbs)
Blood Type: B
– Her birthplace is Seoul, South Korea.
– Education: Wonhyung Kindergarten, Shinwol Elementary School, Shinwol High School, Seoul School of Performing Arts
– She is an only child.
– Her father is a big fan of Eunji.
– There was a rumor that Hayoung’s grandmother is Filipino, but during one of their V Lives, she confirmed that her grandmother isn’t Filipino.
– She was a trainee for one and a half years.
– She has the ability to split an apple in half by only using her hands.
– She is very good at guessing.
– Some of her hobbies are crafting ribbons, cross stitching, and skill stitching.
– She has bad eyesight and wears glasses offstage.
– She has a bad habit of licking her lips.
– Her favorite movie genres are comedy and family.
– Her favorite colors are yellow and black.
– Her favorite numbers are 5 and 7.
– Her favorite food is spicy rice cakes.
– Many people don’t believe she is the maknae of the group, due to her mature physical appearance.
– She was part of the girl dancing crew in BEAST/B2ST‘s “Beautiful“.
– She likes copying Block B’s P.O’s rap part in “Don’t Stop/Freeze”.
– Hayoung is the big fan of Girls’ Generation.
– Hayoung is friends with GFRIEND’s Yerin.
– In 2014 she had a collaboration track with Jiggy Dogg, “The Best Thing I Did”.
– She started her acting career with her role in “Please Find Her” (2017).
– She acted in the web drama “Love in Memory” (2018).
– Hayoung’s ideal type: a person with good manners and who has a pretty smile. Also, she likes someone who only focuses on her.
profile made by sowonella
(Special thanks to Erysia Runai for providing additional info.)
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Do you like Hayoung? Do you know more facts about her? Feel free to comment below. 🙂