Lee Jung Shin Profile: Facts and Ideal Type
Lee Jung Shin (이정신) is an actor, musician, singer, and rapper under FNC Entertainment. He is the bassist of the rock band CN BLUE. His acting debut was in KBS2’s family drama Seoyoung, My Daughter in 2012.
Birth Name: Lee Jung Shin (이정신)
Date of Birth: September 15, 1991
Zodiac sign: Virgo
Height: 188 cm (6’2″)
Weight: 66 kg (145 lbs)
Blood Type: A
Lee Jung Shin Facts:
– He was born in Ilsan, Seoul, South Korea.
– He was very short growing up, but during high school, he grew 10 cm every year.
– He sends his parents messages daily.
– He and his mother are very close, she even monitors his work and knows all of his activities.
– He sends all the money he receives from the company to his mother.
– Two of his favorite artists are Hoobastank and Maroon 5.
– When it comes to writing songs, he usually does the musical composition first then writes the lyrics. If it‘s not coming together, he will go search for something delicious to eat.
– He enjoys photography and would like to study it more, and that if he wasn‘t a singer he would have been a photographer.
– He is interested in fashion and has attended Seoul Fashion Week every year since 2010.
– He was one of the main models for Song Hye Myung’s collection in the 2010 Seoul Fashion Week.
-In 2012 he was nominated for Best New Actor in the KBS Drama Awards for his role in Seoyoung, My Daughter.
– In 2013 he was nominated for Best New Actor in the 6th Korea Drama Awards for Seyoung, My Daughter, as well as Best New TV Actor and Most Popular TV Actor in the 49th Baeksang Arts Awards.
– He wrote the lyrics and co-produced CN BLUE’s song ‘Daisy’ from their album ‘Colors’ and wrote the lyrics and produced ‘Control’ from their album ‘2gether’.
– In 2016 he was nominated for the New Actor Award in the 1st Asia Artist Awards and won.
– In 2017 he was nominated for Best New Actor in the 25th SBS Drama Awards for My Sassy Girl.
– In June of 2018, Jung Shin achieved a finalist spot under the Best Photograph category in the 2019 INSP Awards. One of his photos that were taken in Myanmar as part of FNC’s volunteer activity in February 2018 was submitted via The Big Issue Korea. The photo was titled Dandelion Flower Seed.
– He has a collection of vitamins and medicines in his room, and many of them came from fans as gifts.
– He was in 4minute‘s ‘Heart to Heart’ MV.
– On October 8, 2018, he hosted the Armed Forces Festival. The event lasted from October 5 to October 9.
– He was the emcee for the October 10, 2018, military music concert, celebrating the 70th Anniversary of soldier establishment.
– On April 7, 2019, Jung Shin donated 10 million won to Hope Bridge National Disaster Relief Association for the victims of the forest fires in Gangwon Province.
– Jung Shin enlisted on July 31st, 2018, and completed his military service on September 5th, 2019.
– Jung Shin’s ideal type is a woman, who is fair-skinned (lighter than his.) He said that this is the one preference that he could never give up. He also stated that a woman’s attitude, her shine, and her passion, will also gain his interest. Lee Bo Young (an actress) fits his ideal type.
Lee Jung Shin Dramas:
My Husband Got a Family (넝쿨째 굴러온 당신) | KBS2 / as Man on a blind date (Cameo) (2012)
Seo Young, My Daughter (내 딸 서영이) | KBS2/ as Kang Sung Jae (2012-2013)
The Blade and Petal (칼과 꽃) | KBS2 / as Shi Woo (2013)
Temptation (유혹) | SBS / as Na Hong Gyu (Hong Joo’s brother)(2014)
The Girl Who Sees Smells (냄새를 보는 소녀) | SBS / as Idol Star (ep. 6) (2015)
Cinderella and the Four Knights (신데렐라와 네 명의 기사) | tvN / as Kang Seo Woo (2016)
My Sassy Girl (엽기적인 그녀) | OCN / as Kang Joon Young (2017)
My First Love (애간장) | OCN / as Kang Shin Woo (2018)
Voice 2 (보이스 2) | OCN / as Lee Jae Il (2018)
Summer Guys (썸머가이즈) | Abema TV / as Seon Woo Chan (2021)
Lee Jung Shin TV Movies:
Thank You, My Son (고맙다, 아들아) |KBS2 / as Jang Shi Woo (2015)
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Profile by kdramajunkiee
Do you like Lee Jung Shin? Do you know more facts about him? Feel free to comment below. 🙂