Cherry Factory Members Profile
Cherry Factory (체리 팩토리) was a Korean pop duo under Million Market W. The members consisted of Moon and Chae. They debuted on July 23, 2015, with the single Is This Love (사랑일까). The name Cherry Factory means a factory that makes songs as fresh as cherries. Chae and Moon met at a training academy for the college entrance exams. They are assumed to be disbanded as of 2017.
Stage Name: Chae
Birth Name: Chae Ri-seon (채리선)
Position: Composer, Sub Vocalist
Birthday: February 22, 1994
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Height: 161 cm (5’3”)
Weight: 50 kg (110 Ibs)
Blood Type: O type
Instagram: 채리선 🎀 (@chaeriseon) (private)
Twitter: 채리선 (@ChaeRiSeon) (private)
– Her friends call her Cherry.
– Chae convinced Moon to join the band, but she says it was difficult.
– She decided to start the band as a project when Moon was a freshman in college.
– She has been learning to make music since she was young.
– Her favorite type of music is acoustic songs and pop music.
-Her favorite Cherry Factory song is It’s Autumn.
– She formed a group with Kim Ji-hoon called Unoia (유노이아) through the project MUSIC CAMP 66. They released How are you on September 24, 2019.
Stage Name: Moon
Birth Name: Hee-Won Moon(문희원)
Position: Main Vocalist
Birthday: November 29, 1994
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Blood Type: N/A
YouTube: 문희원 MOONHEEWON
Spotify: Moon Heewon
– Moon was cast for the band by Chae at a cafe in Suwon Station.
– Her father would play the guitar when she was young.
– She enjoys ballads.
– Her favorite Cherry Factory song is Molkang Molkang.
– She made her solo debut on May 26, 2019 with the song 봄X5 ft. SAMIN
See more Moon Hee-won facts…
Profile by chuurrykiss
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly give credits to this page. Thanks a lot! – Kprofiles.com
Latest Korean Comeback:
Who is your Cherry Factory bias? Do you know more facts about them? Feel free to comment below. It can help new fans find more info about them.