Bomi (Apink) Profile and Facts 2019: Bomi’s Ideal Type
Stage Name: Bomi (보미)
Birth Name: Yoon Bo Mi (윤보미)
Position: Main Dancer, Lead Vocalist, Rapper
Birthday: August 13, 1993
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Height: 163 cm (5’4″)
Weight: 47 kg (104 lbs)
Blood Type: O
YouTube: Bomi’s channel
– Her birthplace is Suwon, South Korea.
– Education: Youngshin Girls High School, Korea Arts High School
– Some of her nicknames are RillaYoon, Bomi Angry, and Angry Bom.
– She has an older sister and a younger brother.
– She has practiced Taekwondo, since childhood, and is also a 3rd-degree black belt.
– She’s the mood-maker of the group.
– She has a very active, shy and timid personality.
– She is said to be very boyish.
– She loves to play soccer.
– When she was younger, she played baseball for school.
– She can do gorilla imitations.
– She learned to play the drums. (According to Bomi in Star Show 360)
– Some of her hobbies are listening to music, eating, Taekwondo, and cheerleading.
– She enjoys listening to soft ballad songs.
– She shares the same habit as Chorong, which is picking her hands.
– Her favorite color is red.
– Her favorite food is budae stew.
– Her favorite number is 3.
– Her favorite type of movies is horror.
– She visits the practice room a lot.
– When Bomi is talking to someone she’s close to, she’ll talk about herself in third person. (Knowing Brothers)
– She was part of the girl dancing crew in BEAST/B2ST‘s “Beautiful“.
– She acted in the drama “Because This is My First Life” (2017).
– She is part of the duo Pink BnN, alongside Namjoo.
– Bomi’s ideal type: a man with a good first impression with monolids that treats her well and doesn’t buy her expensive materials. Someone she can learn a lot from. She likes guys who have aegyo. Tak Jae Hoon is close to her ideal.
profile made by sowonella
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Do you like Bomi? Do you know more facts about her? Feel free to comment below. 🙂