ONER Profile: ONER Profile and Facts
ONER, formerly known as BC221, is a three-member Chinese boy group under Qin’s Entertainment, consisting of Pinkray, Kwin, and Didi. They debuted on August 31st, 2018.
ONER Members Profile:
Stage Name: Pinkray/Yue Yue (岳明辉)
Real Name: Yue Minghui (岳明辉)
Position: Leader, Rapper
Birthday: July 11, 1992
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Height: 183 cm (6’0″)
Weight: 65 kg (143lbs)
Blood Type: B
– His nickname is LaoYue (老岳) which means “old Yue”.
– He ranked 27th on Idol Producer.
– He went by the name Yue Yue (岳岳) on Idol Producer because he thought it was easier to remember.
– Before becoming a trainee, he was studying to be an engineer.
– He studied abroad in Scotland and speaks English.
– His English name is Joey Yue.
– He steals KWin’s clothes a lot.
– He is from Beijing.
– He has tattoos.
– He looks up to Eminem, Dr Dre and Ice Cube, and wants to collab with Eminem someday.
– He can play the guitar.
– He thinks his rising constellation is Scorpio.
– The other members voted Pinkray as the one who nags the most in the group.
– He has a driver’s license and his own car. It’s a Honda.
– He likes to eat everything. He often steals food from the other members.
– His favorite foods are Kung Pao Chicken and Yu-Shiang Shredded Pork.
– His hair is a “birds nest” and he has trouble styling it.
– He likes playing basketball.
– He composes songs.
– KWin and he went to Thailand together after they were eliminated from Idol Producer.
Stage Name: KWin/Mu Ziyang (木子洋)
Real Name: Li Zhenyang (李振洋)
Birthday: April 21, 1994
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Height: 188 cm (6’2″)
Weight: 68 kg (149lbs)
Blood Type: AB
– He used the name Mu Ziyang (木子洋) on Idol Producer.
– He ranked 22nd on Idol Producer.
– He walked at Milan Fashion Week.
– Fans call him the “closet” of Qin’s Entertainment because Pinkray steals his clothes so much.
– He’s scared of ghosts because, when he was bad as a child, his mother told him that ghosts would come and take him away.
– He’s also afraid of crabs because he thinks they’re ugly.
– He and Pinkray are roommates.
– He likes to do “business” with Didi: he trades things with Didi so that Didi will do things for him.
– He had knee surgery during his trainee days.
– He wants to work with Leonardo DiCaprio.
– He hates other people sitting on his bed.
– He threw a pair of Pinkray’s underwear out the window of their dorm once because Pinkray had put it on his head. It’s still on the roof.
– He likes big cats such as Lions, Tigers and big cat.
– Rising constellation is Gemini.
– He says he knows nothing on dance.
– He can drive a motorcycle.
– He likes to hit Didi to show his affection.
– His nickname is Shakespeare.
– He and Katto both went to the Beijing Institute of Fashion Technology.
– He can play the piano.
– He hates their manager’s cat because the cat always climbs on his bed.
– He and Pinkray went to Thailand together after they were eliminated from Idol Producer.
Stage Name: Didi/Ling Chao (灵超)
Real Name: Li Yingchao (李英超)
Position: Vocalist, Visual, Youngest
Birthday: January 9, 2001
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Height: 180 cm (5’11″)
Weight: 56 kg (123lbs)
Blood Type: B
– Has a younger sister three or four years younger.
– He says he’s the most beautiful one in his family.
– His stage name DIDI (弟弟) means “little brother”.
– He used the name Ling Chao (灵超) on Idol Producer because if you say his family name (Li) and the first syllable of his personal name (Ying) really fast, it sounds like “Ling”.
– He can play the drums.
– He is a picky eater.
– He can do splits.
– He really likes candy.
– He likes the plant White Rose because it has special meanings.
– He likes cats, thinks that cats are so cute whatever they do.
– Rising constellation is Sagittarius.
– In his family, his mom was the only one who supported him to follow a music career
– He ranked 15th on Idol Producer.
– He was ranked 2nd for the most handsome contestant when he was in “Idol Producer”.
– The older members have a rule that the plate with the most food on it belongs to Didi.
– He has the worst luck in the group.
– When asked which member he would date if he were a girl, he said he wouldn’t date any of them because they’re all ugly.
– The other members tease him for having narrow shoulders.
– He acted in “Falling Into Your Smile” (2021) as the captain of FNC.
Stage Name: Katto/Bu Fan (卜凡)
Real Name: Bu Fanfan (卜凡凡)
Birthday: April 13, 1996
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Height: 192 cm (6’3″)
Weight: 83 kg (182lbs)
Blood Type: O
– He used the name Bu Fan (卜凡) on Idol Producer because he thought Bu Fanfan sounded too cute/childish.
– He ranked 12th on Idol Producer.
– Katto was nicknamed a “vampire” by other Idol Producer trainees because of his height and his dark image.
– He can’t play basketball, even though he’s tall.
– He likes dogs, especially huskies.
– His personality contradicts his looks.
– He often calls people “baobei” or “baobao”, which are terms of endearment in Chinese. Other trainees on Idol Producer didn’t like this because they felt he was too manly to be calling other men cute nicknames.
– He has an older brother who is ten years older than him.
– He and KWin both went to the Beijing Institute of Fashion Technology.
– He was known for wearing mink on most of the Idol Producer stages. He also has a fake mink bathrobe.
– His parents asked him to learn street dance, so he went to learn street dance.
– The other members voted him “most scared of pain”.
– He likes dogs.
– Rising constellation is Scorpio.
– He can’t stand low-quality movies, they have to be in HD.
– He thinks he’s the smartest in the group.
– He doesn’t like girls with long or short hair because he likes computer games more.
– His hobbies are eating, playing games, and reading books.
– He left the group around July, 2019.
profile by skycloudsocean
(Special thanks to K_heaven121, Misyamor, Tsunade Senju, panda ♡, Angel, Lela, Qi Xiayun, rin, sweldkjhbgnhj, Alpert)
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Latest Chinese MV on YouTube:
Who is your ONER bias? Do you know more about them? Feel free to comment below 🙂