Bora (Cherry Bullet) Profile and Facts
Bora is a member of the South Korean girl group Cherry Bullet. She was a contestant in the survival show by MNet Girls Planet 999.
Stage Name: Bora (보라)
Real Name: Kim Bo Ra (김보라/金紫萝/キム・ボラ)
Birthday: March 3, 1999
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac Sign: Rabbit
Height: 158 cm (5’2’’)
Weight: 42 kg (93 lbs)
Blood Type: A
MBTI Type: INFP
– Bora’s name (보라) means “purple” in Korean.
– Bora is know to have some of the best reactions. (Cherry Bullet – Insider Channel)
– She has unique tastes. (Cherry Bullet – Insider Channel)
– She is a former Music K trainee, and also passed a JYP audition but didn’t become a trainee with them.
– She appeared in BTS’ “Highlight Reel” as well as a drama with SF9 members.
– Bora appeared briefly in the drama Girls Generation 1979.
– Her concept specialty is magnifying.
– Her hobbies are writing song and lyrics and drawing.
– She can play guitar.
– She first appeared in TV through the 2005 drama series called “Wedding.
– She is know to have some of the best reactions. (Cherry Bullet – Insider Channel)
Girls Planet 999 Information:
– She characterized herself with these words: “Bbo Radio gives you happiness with colorful rainbow charmsʕ•ᴥ•ʔ”.
– Her first rank was K03.
– She performed “Bounce Back” by Little Mix with Jeong Jiyoon. She got to be a candidate in the Top 9 with her.
– She made a cell with Zhang Luofei and Hayase Hana for the first round.
– She performed “The Fifth Season” by Oh My Girl (Team 1) for the Connect Mission.
– She was eliminated in the third round.
Back to: Cherry Bullet’s Profile
Profile by cntrljinsung
(Special thanks to skycloudsocean and Alpert)
Note : Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. Please do respect the time and effort the author put in compiling this profile. If you need/want to use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Her videos from Girls Planet 999:
Do you like Bora? Do you know more facts about her? Feel free to comment below! 🙂