CALLA [Fake Group] All Updates Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
This Idol’s Famous Dancer Brother Is Performing At Her Friends’ Concert
CALLA and Enchantress just can’t stop the interactions coming!

CALLA member Hyunjoo recently released a vlog on the group’s channel dancing to different songs with her older brother and his crewmate.

Hyunbin and Jeonghyuk are two of the dancers on national treasure dance team Flamefury. Even before Hyunjoo’s debut, the dancers were known, having worked with many of the biggest kpop hits of our time in music videos, music show performances and even concert.
And the group are about to gain one more to their already impressive list of artists they’ve worked with.

Enchantress announced that they will be going on a world tour this April, to commemorate their 1 year as a group. CALLA’s fans, Lily, were already excited by this news, as CALLA and Enchantress are known in the industry for their close friendship, and even did a collaboration stage at the end of 2022. However, they have even more to look forward to now.

Ever After Entertainment has confirmed that the dance group Flamefury will be accompanying Enchantress on stage for their Seoul leg of the tour.

Many Lily swiftly returned to the vlog Hyunjoo posted, referencing when Hyunbin’s crewmate Jeonghyuk had jokingly asked Ever After to hire him. While fans had initially hoped this was a joke but would one day become a reality, it seems now Jeonghyuk already knew what was coming, and was actually hinting the dance crew’s appearance.

We wish the crew luck for their performance with Enchantress

Are you going to Enchantress’s world tour?

Mentioned artists: ENCHANTRESS (@LostInTheDream)

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
CALLA VLOGS #5 | Did JUNI Even Rest During Her Break?
*Video opens with Juni in a bedroom sitting at a desk*
Juni: *Waves* Hi. It’s me, Juni. Although… I guess because I’m on holiday right now, I should go by my real name. Everyone, for the vlog I’m now Jooyeon. It’s so weird calling myself Jooyeon *giggles*, I’m so used to just being Juni now. Even at the dorms, the members tend to call me Joonie-deul not Jooyeon. With the name Jooyeon, you could call me one of the Yeon sisters… Nayeon-ie is with them right now. Daiyu-Unnie also has Doyeon as her Korean name. We are our own Yeon trio I guess *chuckles*. Anyway, my vlog. What are my goals? I don’t know if the others have goals or not for their vlogs… ah…
*Small cut*
Juni: I think I’ll just vlog my days. I don’t need an aim *laughs* Anyway, I’ll spend a little bit of time alone and I’ll record again later. Bye!

*Cuts to Juni in the kitchen stirring a pot with another woman in the background*
Juni: I’m cooking with my mum
Juni’s mum: Hi Jooyeon’s fans
Juni: My mum and I used to cook a lot before I left home to become an idol, and she’s the reason I love to cook so much. So while I’m back down here, we’re going to cook together a lot to remind us of when I was younger. Since it’s cold right now, we’re making hot pot! It’s one of my favourite meals to cook, so I’m glad it’s the first meal me and my mum are making together!
*Small cut to Juni stirring a pot*
Juni: It’s nearly done. We just called my dad downstairs from his nap so he’ll be joining us soon. Then we can have a nice meal with the three of us. *Sighs* A small part of me is quite sad that my brother isn’t here, but he’s working hard at his own job so I’m proud of him. He’s annoying anyway so I can’t miss him too much *laughs*

*Cut to Juni sitting down at a table with a bowl in front of her*
Juni: It’s done!
*Small cut to Juni eating*
Male voice: So Jooyeon. Tell us everything that’s been happening since Christmas
Juni: Ah? That doesn’t feel that long ago since I saw you guys last but I guess a lot has happened since then! Well we spent January preparing for No More Fairytale, and then spent February promoting it *laughs*
Male voice: That’s all?
Juni: *Whining a little* Dad. I don’t know what else to say
Juni’s dad: You’re a celebrity, reach in there and give us more details so we can be proud of you
Juni: Hm… well my first song got published
JM: Which one was yours?
Juni: Rumor
JM: I don’t remember that one
JD: The one that goes georoke malhaebwa *he sings it a little*
Juni: *Cringes but smiles*
JD: I’m a true Lily!
JM: Oh, that one. I did like that one
Juni: Thank you
JM: My favourite though was the slow one
Juni: COOL?
JM: Mhm. Your members have very beautiful voices
Juni: They do
JD: And our Jooyeon has a lovely voice too
Juni: *Smiles but says nothing as she keeps eating*
JM: Are you going to be releasing any new songs soon?
Juni: In general or that I’ve written
JM: That you’ve written
Juni: I’ve actually been writing a few. I’ve been writing a song for Yejoon-ah and I’ve been writing a little in preparation for our next album
JD: Really? That’s great!
JM: Can we hear a spoiler?
Juni: No *chuckles*. They’re not ready yet
JM: Not even for your mum? She’s gotten so cold towards me…
Juni: Okay… maybe when the camera isn’t running *winks*

*Cuts to Juni sitting on a sofa wearing glasses and holding a notebook*
Juni: It’s late in the evening now, nearly bedtime. I’ve been trying to write more of the song for Yejoon. She’s been working on it a little while in Greece so I’ve been trying to partner some lyrics with it. Soon, she’s going to send her composition back to the company, and they’re going to have some producers and other songwriters help us with the final thing. But I want to get as many of my ideas down now so that the song can be ours as much as possible. I think that would make it more special for us… yeah
*Footage of her sitting in silence writing in the notebook*
*Small cut to Juni showing her phone screen, showing it’s 1am*
Juni: I think I should go to sleep now. Goodnight

*Cuts to Juni walking down a street*
Juni: My parents are both working today, so I’m just spending some time alone. I was thinking of making a chicken salad for lunch today, so I’m going to a convenience store to buy some vegetables and some chicken so that I can make it. While I’m there, I may also buy some sweet snacks. Even though our company doesn’t worry too much about our diets, I try to eat healthy when I’m working. But, I’m on break right now *chuckles*. I think I’m craving something banana flavoured. I like bananas…

*Cuts to Juni back in her kitchen with a full white bag next to her*
Juni: I went a bit overkill I think *laughs*. Lily, you know how I said I wanted something banana flavoured. I decided that along with my salad, I wanted to make a banana milkshake. So I have the ingredients for that as well… *bursts out laughing*. This is going to be a nice meal. I already can’t wait
*Small cut to Juni cooking the chicken on her stove, while cutting up various vegetables*
Juni: I know some Lily has already guessed this, but it was my goal that if I failed at becoming an idol, I was going to become a chef. I even had a University application prepared for the culinary arts. But I kept dreaming about idol life instead, and didn’t submit it. I guess that was a good thing, right? Otherwise I wouldn’t be standing here right now talking to you guys. And I would’ve never met my members… Ah… I don’t like thinking of a life without them. I’ll stop thinking about that now

*Cuts to Juni putting the ingredients for her milkshake into a blender, turning it on and cringing slightly at the loud noise*
*Cuts again to Juni sitting alone and eating the salad*
Juni: Mmmm… so good. I make this dish a lot for my members. What can I say, I always cook it to perfection. Only the best for my members. Now! To try the milkshake *sips on it and gasps* Oh my. That’s so good. Lily, you won’t believe how good it is. Wow… I wish I could let you guys taste it *takes another sip*
*Small cut to when all the food is gone*
Juni: I think… I think I’m going to need to make milkshakes for my members sometime soon *laughs*

Cont…

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Cont…
*Cuts to Juni sitting in her bedroom in the dark with her mouth wide open*
Juni: … Lily… I think I’m crazy. *Scoffs in disbelief*. Our manager messaged us, saying she knows we’re on break, but Ever After Entertainment had been in contact, curious whether anyone wanted to participate in a new COS stage. She said “the answer is probably no” but I felt so curious, especially because they said rappers were preferred. So… I just said yes *chuckles before putting her head in her hands*. Now, I’m going to have to prepare for this stage alone. I’m not mad, I chose this. But I’m questioning why I even wanted to… I think… people see me as quite timid and that I would jump on the opportunity to take a break. But… in reality, I’ve been having a hard time resting. I’ve been constantly writing down song ideas, humming to myself to practise and make sure my vocals don’t get rusty. I’m having a hard time actually taking a break and my mum even scolded me for it. Even Hyunjoo-Unnie messaged me after I said I would do it… I’ve never seen her message me so angrily. She was like “what are you doing” “you’re supposed to be on break Won Jooyeon” “if you overwork yourself I will take a train to Daegu just to force you to rest”... when she used my full name I knew it was over for me… *laughs*. Lily are motivating me to rise to the challenge though. So that’s what I’ll do. I’ll perform for you guys! For now though… I need to sleep for my leader-Unnie. Goodbye!

*Cuts to Juni sitting on her bed looking at her phone*
Juni: Minyoung-ah is messaging me because it turns out we’re going to be performing in COS together. That does make me feel comfortable, because at least I’ll know someone there when I arrive later… it’ll be slightly less awkward *laughs*

*Cuts to another day with Juni wearing glasses and looking at a sheet of paper*
Juni: I’ve found out the song we’re doing… it’s, drum roll please *makes a drum roll noise with her mouth*, Bang Bang Bang. Quite a rap heavy song so I can see why they wanted rappers, though I’ve seen the lineup and there’s some good vocalists in there too. There’s some older idols in there, and some newer ones. The whole mix is quite interesting all together I think. I’m excited to get to meet the new idols. I hope they recognise me because otherwise… ah I need to stop overthinking *laughs*. Anyway, I need to practise my part now. I’ll be staying here in Daegu for another week and then I’ll be going back Seoul. My holiday here has been cut a little short but it’s okay. To me, working isn’t tiring. Or at least, right now I don’t mind working hard. I can rest in Seoul if I need to *smiles*

*Cuts to a montage of Juni practising her part in her bedroom, both her raps and the dance*
Juni: Ah! It’s so hard when you don’t have the others to show you the positions. They’ve sent me a video but it’s so hard to mentally plan it… and my room isn’t big enough for this *pouts*. It’s fine. I’ve got this
*More footage of her practising*
*Cuts to Juni dipping some bread in some soup*
Juni: I needed a lunch break. I have some chicken and mushroom soup right here. It’s so delicious. I’m so tired honestly. My members always joke about how when I get given a challenge I always take it to the extreme *takes a bite of her bread* and… they’re not wrong. I’ve been practising non stop because I don’t want to let the other girls down... I’m performing with Mali-Sunbaenim so I don’t want to embarrass myself in front of her… but I’ll also be one of the most senior idols there so I want to be a good example for the others… I doubt they’ll care but I still feel the pressure, because I’m supposed to represent my group and company as well as myself… *bites into her bread again and pouts*

*Cuts to Juni sitting on the floor with a suitcase*
Juni: My train leaves tomorrow, back to Seoul. It’s a long journey for me, so I need to sleep well tonight. I’m packing my suitcases now. Then, the day after, I’ll be meeting with the other COS girls. I’m so nervous *bites her lip*. I feel a little regretful that my time here was so short, so I’ll have to come back some time again, maybe for my birthday, if we have a comeback soon enough. That feels like a stretch though. We’d have to have a comeback in early May for that to happen and we haven’t even begun preparing one… oh well. I know I’ll come back eventually, so it’s okay

*Cuts to Juni sitting in her bed in the dark*
Juni: It’s 9:30pm now, I’m going to sleep at a normal time, though I don’t think I’ll actually be able to sleep because I’m not tired. I need to wake up early though tomorrow so I’ll try. Thank you Lily for watching my vlog. I think the company said mine will be the last out because of COS, so thank you for also giving love to my members. We really miss our Lily and wish we could be there with you. But I promise, we’ll take care of ourselves, prepare hard behind the scenes, and come back stronger than ever when we’re ready. Please hold tight until then. Goodnight, and thank you… I feel like I should close the vlog with our chant but my members aren’t here… I’ll have to do it alone. Well, I won’t be alone will I, because Lily are here with me. Let’s do it together, okay? I’ll count us down. 3, 2, 1, I want you Calla Lily. Thank you, I love you. Goodnight. See you again soon

Mentioned artists: Ever After Entertainment (@LostInTheDream), Minyoung (@roa_is_amazing), Mali (@vivianna)

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
NOTICE REGARDING CALLA AND MY EXAMS
Juni’s vlog is now the final major piece of content you can expect from CALLA from now until late June. Due to my exams I no longer want to commit to preparing any long forms of content for the group, or anything that follows a set release schedule like the weekly vlogs. This sadly means 2 Fik-Lives I had planned will no longer be taking place, one of which being a fik-live for Emma’s birthday.

I also do not know how this will impact the Calla Lily Roundup but it may mean it stops happening all together (until exams are over), despite what I said about the biweekly schedule last week. If there’s nothing being promoted idk what I’m suppose to talk about :’)

The good news is I do have 2 more promotions I do want to continue with even though activity will be decreasing even more than it already has been. The only thing is that they will take place on a very small timescale, like announced one day completed the next, so that I can ensure the days I do promote them I will 100% have the time for it.

Thank you for your understanding

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
EMMA INSTAGRAM UPDATE
Yujin is in the middle
Congratulations to two of my most favourite people in this world on your concert and your tour. I can't believe you guys will get to see the world and you're leaving me behind... I'm joking of course, I know you're going to have the best time seeing your fans. But I will miss you both :( Also, happy birthday to baby Zoe. One more year and you'll be an adult... isn't that so weird. Thank you for spending today with me. I hope your birthday was amazing <3

@LostInTheDream

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
HYUNJOO INSTAGRAM POST
Copy of Add a heading.png
Thank you to all the fans who voted for our group for Best Artist at Fics Bank. I'm sorry Lily but I'm going to have to get soft. Before our group debuted, I had no idea what the future would bring to us, and when we debuted I still wasn't sure. There were days where we questioned our future, whether we'd made a mistake, but it was thanks to the support of Lily that we continued pushing onwards. Winning an award as big as this has been a shock to us, but we're so thankful. I know as the leader of CALLA, I sometimes feel too much pressure, and like I'm responsible for our failures. But when something like this happens, I feel nothing but pride and like the hard work of my girls and my self has paid off, and I know my members do too. We'll keep working hard for the Lily who voted for us, so that we can continue to be a group they are proud of. Thank you once again. We'll come back stronger than ever just for you​

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
STATEMENT FROM MEHONEY ENTERTAINMENT
Hello to the fans of our artist, CALLA. This is a post in relation to one of our artists, Kim Nayeon, also known as Emma.

Our artists took an extended break throughout March in order to relax after having little time to themselves since debut. After our artists returned home, we noticed that Kim Nayeon was displaying symptoms of poor mental health.

We take the health of our artists very seriously and so began seeking professionals’ input on the current state of our artist.

We wish to protect the privacy of our artist, and therefore will not be giving details into what she is currently experiencing. However, we can assure fans that it’s been confirmed that what she is experiencing is not major and will likely not lead to long time problems.

Despite this, we have requested Kim Nayeon to prioritise her health over her promotions, and therefore she will be placed on hiatus for the next month. This also means that the birthday fik-live that would’ve taken place tomorrow for Nayeon will no longer be going ahead. We thank fans for their understanding. Birthday wishes for Nayeon are still welcome.

Originally, our artist, CALLA, was going to release a single album towards the end of April or early May. Due to the absence of a member, we had to come to the tough decision as to whether the group will promote as four, or whether to postpone the comeback. After a lengthy discussion with all five members, the conclusion that we reached is that this single album will be cancelled.

Instead, as a thank you for the patience of fans, and understanding towards Nayeon’s current situation, we will be combining the tracks of this single album with more, to complete a second full album for our artists. This album will be aimed to release early July or late June, while we prepare all the songs and music video after Nayeon returns from her resting.

Thank you for your cooperation

- The CALLA management team

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Zoe when reading this
1620411500-image.png

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
STATEMENT FROM MEHONEY ENTERTAINMENT
Hello to the fans of our artist, CALLA. This is a post in relation to one of our artists, Kim Nayeon, also known as Emma.

Our artists took an extended break throughout March in order to relax after having little time to themselves since debut. After our artists returned home, we noticed that Kim Nayeon was displaying symptoms of poor mental health.

We take the health of our artists very seriously and so began seeking professionals’ input on the current state of our artist.

We wish to protect the privacy of our artist, and therefore will not be giving details into what she is currently experiencing. However, we can assure fans that it’s been confirmed that what she is experiencing is not major and will likely not lead to long time problems.

Despite this, we have requested Kim Nayeon to prioritise her health over her promotions, and therefore she will be placed on hiatus for the next month. This also means that the birthday fik-live that would’ve taken place tomorrow for Nayeon will no longer be going ahead. We thank fans for their understanding. Birthday wishes for Nayeon are still welcome.

Originally, our artist, CALLA, was going to release a single album towards the end of April or early May. Due to the absence of a member, we had to come to the tough decision as to whether the group will promote as four, or whether to postpone the comeback. After a lengthy discussion with all five members, the conclusion that we reached is that this single album will be cancelled.

Instead, as a thank you for the patience of fans, and understanding towards Nayeon’s current situation, we will be combining the tracks of this single album with more, to complete a second full album for our artists. This album will be aimed to release early July or late June, while we prepare all the songs and music video after Nayeon returns from her resting.

Thank you for your cooperation

- The CALLA management team
Get well soon, Emma 💙

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
#EmmaDay
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2.png
From Hyunjoo: Happy birthday to the beautiful Nayeonie. Wihout you, our team would be a lot less bright. Keep smiling and keep your head up high. Let's make lots of happy memories in the future
From Sophia: To the incredible Nayeon. We all love you soooo much. If you ask nicely maybe I'll even buy you a cake today? Nah, I'm just kidding. I'll buy you a cake no matter what. You deserve it cutie
From Juni: Happy birthday to our lovely Emma. You've always pushed yourself so hard to be the best you can, and everyone appreciates you for it. But today, today is all about you. Kick back and relax and we'll spoil you. I love you so much
From Yejoon: It's Nayeonie's birthday! Happy birthday to my same age friend. Thank you for being on our team, I can't imagine my life without you in it. Watch out or I'll give you a birthday kiss >: )​

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
JOON2 SURPRISE FIK-LIVE | Let’s Talk Lovin’ Me!
*Camera covered*
Voice1: Are you ready?
Voice2: Of course!
Voice1: 3, 2…
*Two sets of hands pull away*
Yejoon: 1! Hi Lily!
Juni: Hi!
Yejoon: We are…
Both: Joon2!
Juni: The oldest Juni, Joonie-Deul
Yejoon: And the original Joonie, Joonie-nah
Juni: We’re on vlive today to talk to Lily about our new release
Both: Woo
Yejoon: We know some Lily have been missing us recently. We’re all really frustrated about the fact we have to be away from Lily for so long
Juni: Yep. It’s been so long now since we got to speak to them live
Yejoon: However, the good news is, Unnie and I are releasing a special single together
Juni: Yep. The song we were working on is finally complete and we filmed a music video for it too!
Yejoon: We also got help from some incredible musicians who helped our work all come together. Overall, I think the song is incredible
Juni: I’m so proud of it
Yejoon: Even though I sing it as a solo, it really feels like a team effort because I’m singing your lyrics
Juni: Oh yeah totally

Lily commenter: We miss you
Juni: We miss you too. Being on break really has us all restless
Yejoon: It’ll be worth it though. Once we’re ready, we’ll be able to come back stronger than ever
Juni: Yes, and we’ll be able to come back as a full team. Which I think is more important
Yejoon: Oh, definitely

Lily commenter: Is Emma okay?
Yejoon: She’s absolutely fine, Lily. She doesn’t want you to worry about her
Juni: I think… the thing is right. As idols we all want to share the side of us that is strong and happy because we want to transmit those feelings into the fans. But at the end of the day, we’re human too
Yejoon: Mhm… yeah
Juni: You know when you’ve been working so hard for something, and you achieve it and you ride on that success high. It ends eventually. I think that’s what Nayeonie is experiencing
Yejoon: We were working non-stop for so many months on end. We didn’t have time to just stop and relax. I definitely think all the stress caught up on her. But I promise. She is okay!
Juni: She was refusing to rest. We had to force her to put herself first

Lily commenter: I’m so excited for the song. Can you tell us about it?
Yejoon: So our song is called Lovin’ Me!
Juni: It was called Lovin’ Me when we were first writing it in the first Joon2 Live
Yejoon: We just loved the name so much that it stuck
Juni: The lyrics are about falling in love with someone, and that feeling of nervousness and being a little bit… lovesick in a way. It’s hard to explain it. Like a crush but you’re shy, sort of thing
Yejoon: And the composition is a bit more gentle, which gives it that sort of hopeful lovesick tone. I hope that our lyrics and composition can tell that story to Lily

Lily commenter: Have you ever been in love?
Juni: Not really. Lily are my only loves
Yejoon: Same here
Juni: I guess it’s times like this where creativity is important. You have to be able to capture a feeling even if it’s not one you’re necessarily familiar with
Yejoon: I think we all have people in our lives though that we admire, even if it’s not romantic love. You find it hard to approach them because you’re unsure what they’ll think
Juni: Mm! That’s true
Yejoon: I based the sound of the song after that feeling anyway
Juni: I was mostly just thinking of how falling in love might feel like *chuckles*
Yejoon: It’s okay. There’s no right or wrong way to be creative. That’s the point of creativity

Lily commenter: What do the members think of the song?
Juni: They’re so supportive!
Yejoon: Hyunjoo-Unnie was really proud of us and told us we did a good job
Juni: Sophia-Unnie also helped us with one of the lines. There’s a line that’s fully in English and it’s a bit more spoken… she helped Yejoon with the pronunciation
Yejoon: Nayeonie liked it too of course. Overall, very well received. Hopefully Lily will like it too

Lily commenter: Will you be writing more songs together?
Juni: I’ve been writing a lot of songs recently… if that counts
Yejoon: The company started us off with songs written for us as we settled in, as becoming idols in the first place can be tiring. Now we’ve gotten the hang of it a little, I think you can expect even more songs that we’ve written to come
Juni: Mhm! Yeah. I really hope to become a confident writer for CALLA. I’ve been preparing some songs for the next album
Yejoon: Also, the other members want to try contributing too
Juni: Yes! Daiyu-Unnie and Nayeon have both expressed that they want to write for us
Yejoon: I’m excited to see what they create
Juni: For me… I’d also like to work on similar projects like this with each of the members
Yejoon: Woah… betraying me like this…
Juni: No! Joon2’s Lovin’ Me will always be the most special to me
Yejoon: *Smirking* I was just messing with you. I’m excited to see what you can create for each of us. You know us all individually so well you’d know exactly what to make us
Juni: Ah… *hides behind hands* I’m embarrassed now. Thank you

Lily commenter: The company said you’re preparing for a full album. Is that true?
Yejoon: Yep…
Juni: We had 2 tracks prepared which were going to be released this month or so. We were about to record the music video but then Nayeonie… ah we already know about that. She insisted we released it anyway but us other four refused to promote without her
Yejoon: Yeah so we’ll have these two songs and them some more on the next album!

Lily commenter: We want to know about the songs that got cancelled! Please give us the spoilers!
Yejoon: For me… the title track was a lot like MAGO
Juni: I agree
Yejoon: It was a more upbeat MAGO I think. I really like the song honestly so I’m excited for when we finally share it
Juni: And then the other track was… so chic. I felt so cool singing it
Yejoon: You WERE cool singing it. I think Lily will love the song because of how cool you are
Juni: Yah you were cool too!
Yejoon: Honestly both tracks were so good
Juni: I think they will be popular when we can finally share them. Lily, please look forward to it

Lily commenter: What do you think the final comeback will be like?
Juni: Honestly… it’s hard to tell right now… But perhaps because summer is coming up we can have a bit more of a summer sound…
Yejoon: I honestly hope, as much as I loved what would’ve been the title track, whatever we end up choosing as the final one is a bit different to what we’ve done so far
Juni: Really?
Yejoon: Yeah… I want to expand our sound
Juni: If you could compare what you want this title track to be like with all of our other stuff, how would you describe it
Yejoon: I want something that’s a bit more… a bit more like I Love Me era
Juni: Ooh… I actually agree with that
Yejoon: I think girl crush suits us really well… not cute stuff
Juni: *Laughs* I think it’s been long enough for you to confess you didn’t like Oh! My Mistake
Yejoon: I was the only one who didn’t! Even Jooyeon-Unnie liked it! It was just too cute and smiley
Juni: Eung Eung was a bit cute though and you like Eung Eung
Yejoon: *Pouting* Eung Eung has a chic vibe to it though. Oh! My Mistake is too pretty…
Juni: Ah… too pretty. What kind of insult is that…
Yejoon: *Laughing* But yeah… something a bit like… My Way… Checkmate… Love Is Dead. That’s what I’m hoping for
Juni: We should propose it when we start comeback preparations again…

Yejoon: Anyway, I think we should wrap it up here
Juni: Thank you to the Lily who are ready to support Lovin’ Me! We really hope you like it
Yejoon: We spent our breaks preparing it so you better appreciate it! *Glares at the camera before laughing*
Juni: Today we spoke a little bit about the song and our future plans. I hope Lily are excited about what is to come, but for now we have to sign off because it’s late and the members can probably hear us
Yejoon: You sound like Hyunjoo-Unnie the way you’re wrapping up
Juni: I’m a responsible Unnie to you right now! I have to wrap up responsibly for Lily
Yejoon: Anyway! Goodbye
Juni: Bye Lily! We’ll love you forever

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I’m sorry if that fik-live isn’t up to my regular standards. I wrote it in less than an hour on the spot

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
IDOL’S TIKTOK DANCE COVER GOES VIRAL

It’s not just ENCHANTRESS who this girl group are showing love to.

Girl group Mythos just had their 2nd comeback with Antifragile and the song is taking the fik-verse by storm. Everyone is obsessed with the addictive melody and vocals of the girls. But one part of the song in particular has also been grabbing people’s attention.

Main dancer Haruka has a move in the choreography which has been blowing the minds of fans, in which she effortlessly extends her leg at an 180° angle with a little kick. Fans have been impressed by the flexibility of Haruka.

However, it’s not just Haruka who has been showing off her flexibility! Member of girl group CALLA, who is known for being close with Mythos’s company seniors ENCHANTRESS, Sophia, decided to do a cover of the dance on TikTok. In her cover, the idol, who is known to be an ex-cheerleader, recreated the move with almost perfection.

Fans of both groups have expressed their love for this cover and love the interaction between Sophia and Mythos.

207043F8-2C94-48BD-B4C4-B45ADD33B5F3.jpeg

Remember to support Mythos’s comeback

@LostInTheDream