CALLA [Fake Group] All Updates Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
IT’S HERE. I made it. If you were frothing at the mouth waiting for this you have @chaerifyyy to thank for giving me the final push to make this.
I won’t lie I’m still kinda nervous and don’t know how long this will last but I hope it’ll be fun.
Here are just a few things I wanted to mention before going ahead with this.
1. While I did spend a lot of time looking at other people’s fake groups to get ideas on how to construct mine, nothing in my group is intended to be a copy of anyone else’s. Similar concepts, photos, names, songs etc are all a coincidence. I magicked up everything about the concept up based on things I like. Same with the names and songs.
2. I know a lot of people like to do things like vlives, wins, line distribution videos etc for their groups and that’s really cool but knowing me I can get a little too perfectionist and so I don’t think I will be able to take this very seriously for the sake of my sanity. I’ve had a fun time editing images and I would like to do song distributions but I’ll probably just be using stopclock to time how long they sing and just publish the results rather than learn to edit the videos. It might be a little dull but I hope you understand
3. Can you pretend the group name isn’t in the title of the thread and act super surprised and impressed when I reveal the group name in a teaser k thanks.
4. This is the only fake group I intend to make so just pretend other groups exist under this company. Also literally almost all the names in the article below aren’t the names of final members. Haha I’m such a tease. I will say as a hint, one of the girls performed her face claim’s song.

New MeHoney Girl Group To Appear Soon?
With MeHoney’s group {3rd Gen Girl Group} reaching the ends of their contracts, fans have begun to speculate whether a new girl group under the company may appear soon. With {4th Gen Boy Group} debuting last year, netizens believe the company has everything in place to prepare for a 4th gen girl group debut. There have also been speculations floating about online about the trainees who may debut could be.

In March 2021, before the debut of {4th Gen Boy Group}, MeHoney Entertainment held a showcase with their female and male trainees to allow the public to see the future talents of their company. 5 of the 8 debuting members were seen in the showcase and so many believe some of the female trainees may also debut.

One of the names that stuck out the most was Suh Hyunjoo, known to be the younger sister of {Dance Crew Member} Suh Hyunbin. Hyunbin had always spoken about how proud of his little sister he was, and we all got to see why during the showcase. Hyunjoo, along with two other trainees named Kayeon and Hayoung, performed Boss by Fifth Harmony during the showcase, and all three of them stunned the audience with their dance abilities and fierce stage presence.
The other dance team consisted of trainees Daiyu, Jiwon and Minyoung, who performed Feel Special by TWICE, who captivated the audience with their synchrony and ability to capture the song.
As for the vocalists, there was duet Gahyeon and Dawon who sang Love Poem by IU and sent chills down everyone’s spines. Finally, the last trainee Yejoon performed Heroine by SUNMI, and captured the audience with her sweet energy yet fierce voice.

While it is possible all the girls may make the debut lineup, we mustn’t forget the showcase was over a year and a half ago, so new trainees may have arrived and others may have left. Currently we have no way of indicating who could make the group or not and how many members there will be, so don’t get too attached to them. Which of the girls do you think will make their debut?

vivianna

薇:威
Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon
✧ The Boyz Younghoon ✧
The Untamed
IT’S HERE. I made it. If you were frothing at the mouth waiting for this you have @chaerifyyy to thank for giving me the final push to make this.
I won’t lie I’m still kinda nervous and don’t know how long this will last but I hope it’ll be fun.
1. While I did spend a lot of time looking at other people’s fake groups to get ideas on how to construct mine, nothing in my group is intended to be a copy of anyone else’s. Similar concepts, photos, names, songs etc are all a coincidence. I magicked up everything about the concept up based on things I like. Same with the names and songs.
2. I know a lot of people like to do things like vlives, wins, line distribution videos etc for their groups and that’s really cool but knowing me I can get a little too perfectionist and so I don’t think I will be able to take this very seriously for the sake of my sanity. I’ve had a fun time editing images and I would like to do song distributions but I’ll probably just be using stopclock to time how long they sing and just publish the results rather than learn to edit the videos. It might be a little dull but I hope you understand
3. Can you pretend the group name isn’t in the title of the thread and act super surprised and impressed when I reveal the group name in a teaser k thanks.
4. This is the only fake group I intend to make so just pretend other groups exist under this company. Also literally almost all the names in the article below aren’t the names of final members. Haha I’m such a tease. I will say as a hint, one of the girls performed her face claim’s song.

With MeHoney’s group {3rd Gen Girl Group} reaching the ends of their contracts, fans have begun to speculate whether a new girl group under the company may appear soon. With {4th Gen Boy Group} debuting last year, netizens believe the company has everything in place to prepare for a 4th gen girl group debut. There have also been speculations floating about online about the trainees who may debut could be.

In March 2021, before the debut of {4th Gen Boy Group}, MeHoney Entertainment held a showcase with their female and male trainees to allow the public to see the future talents of their company. 5 of the 8 debuting members were seen in the showcase and so many believe some of the female trainees may also debut.

One of the names that stuck out the most was Suh Hyunjoo, known to be the younger sister of {Dance Crew Member} Suh Hyunbin. Hyunbin had always spoken about how proud of his little sister he was, and we all got to see why during the showcase. Hyunjoo, along with two other trainees named Kayeon and Hayoung, performed Boss by Fifth Harmony during the showcase, and all three of them stunned the audience with their dance abilities and fierce stage presence.
The other dance team consisted of trainees Daiyu, Jiwon and Minyoung, who performed Feel Special by TWICE, who captivated the audience with their synchrony and ability to capture the song.
As for the vocalists, there was duet Gahyeon and Dawon who sang Love Poem by IU and sent chills down everyone’s spines. Finally, the last trainee Yejoon performed Heroine by SUNMI, and captured the audience with her sweet energy yet fierce voice.

While it is possible all the girls may make the debut lineup, we mustn’t forget the showcase was over a year and a half ago, so new trainees may have arrived and others may have left. Currently we have no way of indicating who could make the group or not and how many members there will be, so don’t get too attached to them. Which of the girls do you think will make their debut?
woow

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty

OMGGGG IM SO EXCITEDDDDD

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
114373EC-CF02-4C9E-AD66-BCD03905077C.jpeg
MeHoney Entertainment Reveal New Girl Group Through Teaser Image
Not too long after speculations began about MeHoney debuting a new girl group, MeHoney Entertainment’s official Twitter and Instagram posted an announcement image, revealing a new girl group named ‘CALLA’ and featuring five girls.

From left to right.
On the far left, the girl is recognised to be Daiyu, one of the girls who performed in the MeHoney Showcase last year.
Next to Daiyu is of course, Suh Hyunjoo, sister of dancer Suh Hyunbin, who was also seen in the showcase last year.
As for the girl in the centre, she is currently unidentified, and is likely a newer trainee to the company.
The girl to the centre’s right is identified to be vocalist Yejoon, who blew everyone away with her solo performance at the showcase. Many fans seem to be happy to see her making her debut.
As for the girl on the far right, she, just like the girl in the centre, has not been identified yet.

It is unknown when they will make their debut, but fans believe the company will introduce the members shortly

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Hyunjoo
SUH HYUNJOO
Born: September 19th, 2000
Positions: Leader, Main Dancer, Face of the Group
(Face represented by: Yeri, Red Velvet)

Juni

WON JOOYEON / JUNI
Born: June 1st, 2001
Positions: Main Rapper, Visual
(Face represented by: Nagyung, fromis_9)

Emma

KIM NAYEON / EMMA
Born: April 10th, 2002
Positions: Lead Dancer, Centre
(Face represented by: Yeji, ITZY)

Full profile will be released once all 5 members have been revealed to the public
Note that the “face claims” are limited to face only. Descriptions of vocal style will be given but otherwise imagination will have to be utilised

Last edited:

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Sophia

CHEN DAIYU / SOPHIA
Born: March 3rd, 2000
Positions: Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer
(Face represented by: Tzuyu, TWICE)

Yejoon

LEE YEJOON
Born: November 8th, 2002
Positions: Main Vocalist, Maknae
(Face represented by: Yujin, IVE)

Full profile will be released later

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
MEET CALLA
CALLA is a group that hopes to create a sound that reflects the elegance yet powerful nature of its members. Yet who exactly are the members of this new girl group? Here is a short introduction to a little about the members’ stories and abilities. Full profile with other random facts will be posted at the end of the thread in the form of a Google document.

MEET SUH HYUNJOO
433C326B-F56B-4B62-9C53-B82EB385F57E.jpeg
Hyunjoo began her trainee journey in 2017. When she joined MeHoney Entertainment, she was younger and shy, but full of determination to debut. When she was first appointed leader of CALLA, she was shocked, feeling unsure whether she would be fit for the role. But her members reassured her that her lengthy years as a trainee proved she had what it takes to lead the group.
Hyunjoo’s speciality is dance, being the main dancer of the group. Her movements are always fluid yet strong, and she knows how to embody the music with her dance. As for her vocals, she is a sub-vocalist with a sweet voice that always knows how to sing lovely tunes.

MEET SOPHIA
CEE69074-E8EB-4151-93E1-0D55D95B1A8F.jpeg
Originally from Taiwan, Sophia (born Chen Daiyu) has already lived an adventurous life. She lived in New York between the ages of 15 and 18 as she was studying abroad, and moved to Korea after that to begin her training. While at high school, she was a cheerleader, and even became the captain in her senior year. Because of her past, she is amazing with performing on stage and has great energy.
Sophia’s speciality is stage presence, as she doesn’t believe she her singing nor dancing is better than the other. Her dance is strong and precise. Her vocals tend to fall in the lower range, contrasting nicely to her other members and complimenting Juni well.

MEET JUNI
C102E099-85EB-4C08-BB35-B395D5C21DE4.jpeg
Juni (born Won Jooyeon) began to train at MeHoney not long before the first lineup for the debut group was decided. However, her extensive training under her past label gave her all the skills she needed to make it straight to the selections. She’s considered the most unpredictable member of the group, as her outwardly appearance does not reflect her attitude on stage.
Juni’s speciality is her rap, being the main member to do the raps during their practice performances and now CALLA’s songs. She spent a long time studying other rappers both from Kpop and outside, to fully grasp the techniques she needed. What’s more, Juni also has a deep singing voice which can convey some of the most captivating parts of CALLA’s songs.

MEET EMMA
DD59C8AD-35EB-4661-9259-B87B61C1499B.jpeg
Despite only beginning her training within the last year, Emma (born Kim Nayeon) proved herself to be worthy for debut. She almost didn’t make the lineup, with the original group consisting only of the other four members, but the company recognised her talent and added her to the group last minute. The members are all thankful she made it to the lineup.
Emma’s speciality, like Hyunjoo, is her dance. However, while Hyunjoo has the technique and Sophia has the precision, Emma’s dance is high energy and captivating. Because of this, it was clear she deserved the role of Centre in the group. Furthermore, while only a sub-vocalist, she could easily be mistaken for a lead vocalist due to her control over her voice and her wide range of tones that she can sing in.

MEET LEE YEJOON
81D8AE53-60D3-4DEA-8055-78D2F4848B86.jpeg
Despite being the maknae of CALLA, everyone recognises Yejoon’s ability to own a stage with her powerful voice and talents. She’s been training for several years now, and can pull off any concept with confidence. The company was lucky to acquire such a talent when they did, as there was absolutely no doubts Yejoon would make a brilliant member of the debht
Yejoon’s strength is her vocals, which have the ability to do all sorts of things with confidence and skill. She is a reliable main vocalists who can carry a performance with ease and help the other members know they’re in the hands of a professional.

Kprofiles style profile: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-5kIvzf4zQgUOOpMzt3p_BR8iuiqTs9PcqAMr2AB8xw/edit
(If there are any issues with the document please tell me at once as I’ve never copied the link from my phone before)​

JustAGiantKpopMultistan

now watch me ☁ⳜΘ𐤠Ɽ~☁
Author
Website
carrrotjuice.carrd.co
Credits
Dino
Chaewon
Jeonghan
Hannah Bahng
Sophia
View attachment 68411

CHEN DAIYU / SOPHIA
Born: March 3rd, 2000
Positions: Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer
(Face represented by: Tzuyu, TWICE)

Yejoon
View attachment 68412

LEE YEJOON
Born: November 8th, 2002
Positions: Main Vocalist, Maknae
(Face represented by: Yujin, IVE)

Full profile will be released later
I can finally say I share my name with a kpop idol now!!! (even if she is just a figment of our imagination)

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
16F4CD72-EF6F-476B-9D80-4825FBC773EE.jpeg

CALLA Hints Potential Debut With Coming Soon Poster
After the announcement of girl group CALLA, many fans have been eager to see when the girls will make their debut.

Fans may not have to wait much longer, as CALLA has released a coming soon poster on their socials. While there is no indication of what the poster means, many believe it to be a debut announcement.

Are you excited for CALLA’s debut?

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
514E7E95-19A2-4B90-8543-465884D2C1FC.jpeg

CALLA Announces Debut Mini Album ‘Shoot Your Shot’ Coming August 6th
CALLA announces that their debut mini album, titled ‘Shoot Your Shot’, will be released on August 8th 2022.

Based on the concept photos, fans seem to think the concept may have something to do with love, due to the common pattern of hearts. Many are excited to see what type of music CALLA will release.

What are your thoughts?​

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
D-1 || SPECIAL INTERVIEW

Interviewer: Today, I’ve been given the privellege of interviewing the brand new girl group CALLA, who will be making their debut in the industry tomorrow as of the interview.

CALLA, thank you for giving me the opportunity of interviewing you, and being able to hear a snippet of your debut song

Hyunjoo: Thank you for having us

Interview: I suppose my first question is, how would you describe your debut single, Love Dive, for everyone who hasn’t heard it?
Yejoon: Our song, Love Dive, captures this elegant and mysterious sound which matches our group colour well. It tells the story of a modern Cupid, where we are cupid
Interviewer: that’s really interesting. And you’re right by just listening to the song, I can tell it matches your group well. But what inspired you to go for this mysterious yet beautiful sound?
Hyunjoo: There are a lot of different concepts that our girl group seniors do, some more intense, some cuter and some more elegant. We all sat and discussed as a group what we felt was right for us, and all of us felt drawn to the elegant concept.
Sophia: Some of our members, like Hyunjoo have a vocal tone that suits higher songs, while, for example, Juni and I have lower vocal tones. We felt the elegant concept would be best at capturing all our abilities and give us all the ability to shine

Interviewer: So in the group, what are all of your positions? Like what are you in charge of? Because I thought Juni was a rapper yet I don’t think I heard her rap during the Love Dive snippet
Juni: Yeah, a small part of me was a little disappointed I didn’t get to rap in our debut song. But I did get rap parts in the bsides
Emma: Juni is a really good rapper, you just have to wait for her to show it all off
Hyunjoo: In the group, I’m the leader and also the main dancer, and then Sophia and Emma are also dancers
Sophia: I’m also a vocalist, along with Yejoon who is our main vocalist
Yejoon: Honestly, positions are mostly just a formality within our group. Even if I’m technically the main vocalist, all of our members have really good voices! It’s why our rapper was able to get loads of vocal parts in our song

Interviewer: Juni briefly mentioned the bside tracks on your album. Could you give us a little information on them?
Emma: On our debut EP Shoot Your Shot, we have four bside tracks. The first track is Shoot! and it conveys a message of confidence and feeling proud of yourself
Yejoon: In my opinion, Shoot! is the most similar track to Love Dive in terms of the sound it goes for
Juni: I agree
Emma: The next track is Escape Room, which is this really pretty song just about spending the night having fun with a person who you
Sophia: After Escape Room it’s Espresso. It’s a similar song to Escape Room being about love, however it has a lot of lyrics relating to coffee
Hyunjoo: It sounds weird saying it out loud, but I promise the song is really good
Emma: I suppose it’s because coffee is addicting, just like we are addicting
Yejoon: I think the final track is the most different out of them all. It’s called About Love
Interviewer: What makes it different?
Yejoon: Just the general vibe is a little different, but I think it makes it an interesting way to end the EP
Emma: I agree

Interviewer: Which tracks are your favourite?
Sophia: My personal favourite is Espresso. I think my parts are really good and suit my voice well
Juni: I really like About Love, as my rap part is really long and was so fun to do
Emma: For me… I really like Love Dive to be honest
Hyunjoo: Same
Emma: I think Love Dive is just special to us since it’s our actual debut song. I also just like how unique it sounds
Yejoon: I love Escape Room. I think it suits our voices so well and we each get to really show off during it
Hyunjoo: That’s true too. But yes, my favourite is Love Dive
Emma: We love Shoot! too though! Please listen to Shoot! as well!

Do you have any special memories from your trainee time or preparing for your debut? Since this period of your idol life is ending
Emma: Oh my it sounds so intense when you point that out
Hyunjoo: We really can’t believe this day is finally approaching
Yejoon: One of my personal favourite memories was when it was announced we were gaining Emma as our 5th member
Sophia: That’s so true! We really liked training with Nayeon (Emma’s real name) and so the thought of us debuting without her made us so sad
Emma: Before I came along, this group was named ROSA, and each member had a stage name of the letters of ROSA
Interviewer: Really? What were your stage names?
Yejoon: I was the R, and my name was Rhea. But when we became CALLA I much preferred just being Yejoon
Hyunjoo: I was Ollie. But like Yejoon I preferred my real name
Sophia: I kept the stage name Sophia. It’s the name I got when I was living in New York so it means a lot to me
Juni: And I was Amber. But now I’ve stolen little Joonie’s name
Hyunjoo: I think having Emma come back to the dorm with us for the first time was really memorable. We had a pizza party and tried to stay awake all night long, but Sophia ended up falling asleep around 3am
Sophia: I’m sorry!

Interviewer: So, now you’re breaking into the industry, what are your plans for the rest of the year?
Hyunjoo: Honestly, right now there’s no way of knowing whether we will be able to succeed or not. Of course, we hope we can perform on loads of stages and maybe even win some awards, but it would be a little narcissistic for us to just assume we’ll be able to achieve that
Sophia: Of course, we’re hoping for the best, but I think all of us agree we’d just like to gain and meet a few fans, and maybe make friends with other idols
Interviewer: Anyone in particular?
Sophia: There’s actually someone. It’s quite wild really! One of the members of duo Jelo is named Daiyu, which is my real name. It’s such a coincidence how we both have the same name. I’d like to meet her so we can become an unstoppable duo of Daiyus
Interviewer: That is a really weird coincidence
Yejoon: There’s honestly so many groups and soloists that we look up to that we’d love to be able to become friends with
Hyunjoo: A small part of me worries we’re too old in the eyes of other idols, but we’re hoping they’ll be able to overlook the fact we’re unnies and feel comfortable around us anyway

Interviewer: Thank you so much for this interview. SHOOT YOUR SHOT by CALLA will be released on the 6th of August, don’t miss it!

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Fun fact: the story about ROSA and the stage names is true. The original idols of my group were Rhea (face claim Yujin), Ollie (face claim Yeri), Sophia (face claim Tzuyu) and Amber (face claim Nagyung), however I then changed the group name, changed most of their “real” names and then added Emma. In this universe though they were always Hyunjoo, Daiyu, Jooyeon and Yejoon (+Nayeon)