CALLA [Fake Group] All Updates Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
IDOL’S TIKTOK DANCE COVER GOES VIRAL

It’s not just ENCHANTRESS who this girl group are showing love to.

Girl group Mythos just had their 2nd comeback with Antifragile and the song is taking the fik-verse by storm. Everyone is obsessed with the addictive melody and vocals of the girls. But one part of the song in particular has also been grabbing people’s attention.

Main dancer Haruka has a move in the choreography which has been blowing the minds of fans, in which she effortlessly extends her leg at an 180° angle with a little kick. Fans have been impressed by the flexibility of Haruka.

However, it’s not just Haruka who has been showing off her flexibility! Member of girl group CALLA, who is known for being close with Mythos’s company seniors ENCHANTRESS, Sophia, decided to do a cover of the dance on TikTok. In her cover, the idol, who is known to be an ex-cheerleader, recreated the move with almost perfection.

Fans of both groups have expressed their love for this cover and love the interaction between Sophia and Mythos.

View attachment 88170

Remember to support Mythos’s comeback

@LostInTheDream
thank you!!!!
Mythos love Sophia!

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Small fun post here. I saw a tiktok about this with TXT and I thought it would be funny to do for Calla. Let’s see how well Calla’s MBTIs compliment each other!

What’s your favourite Calla friendship? How strong is their bond according to the MBTI chemistry chart

IMG_4428.jpegIMG_4429.jpegIMG_4430.jpegIMG_4431.jpegIMG_4432.jpeg
I’m so in love with the fact the Unnies are perfect for each other 😭

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Yejoon being mediocre at best with everyone is so true as well like I see her as so independent compared to the others. Though just to be clear, the girls have very good friendships regardless of what the chart says 😬

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
GUESS WHO’S BACK? | EMMA SOLO FIK-LIVE

Emma: Hi *waves* It’s me. Are you surprised? Everyone, I’m back after a painful month of being away from my Lily. Did you miss me too? I just got back from practice and I’m quite exhausted, but I thought, it’s been so long since I spoke to Lily. I missed you guys so much. So I couldn’t resist turning the camera on to say hi

Lily commenter: NAYEON IS BACK? WE MISSED YOU
Emma: I missed you too. I’m back. Honestly I never felt the need to go on break in the first place. The company and my members insisted. Right before my birthday too! It was so cruel. I just wanted to talk to Lily but the company told me to rest

Lily commenter: How was your break? Did you take care of yourself?
Emma: I did have a good break I guess. I felt wrong for taking a break because I’d just gotten home, and suddenly I was already resting again. But I guess my members also got a break out of it too so I can’t feel too selfish. During my break I got to see my sister a lot. Everyone wished her good luck settling into university, and she was so thankful. I’m glad to tell Lily she’s been settling in so well. She’s already made loads of friends. A couple of her friends were Lily too. But they’re treating her well. I made sure they loved my sister for who she is. Also! Lily! I’ve done a little something… anyone want to guess what I did… that’s right! I wrote a song!

Lily commenter: When will we hear the song??
Emma: Next album! I’ve spoken with the company and they’ve agreed to put it on the next tracklist. During my break, I was having a hard time dealing with my thoughts, so I thought perhaps writing something would just help me empty my head a little. I think the song is going to be really beautiful. I know my members will make it sound so good, so I’m excited to see Lily’s responses. It should be your favourite song, okay? Remember that!

“Lily” commenter: Where are your members?
Emma: Really? *Laughs* I was away for a whole month and this is how you say hello to me. If you want to know that badly, Hyunjoo-Unnie is still at the company, Yejoon-ah and Jooyeon-Unnie are in their rooms. And… I don’t know where Daiyu-Unnie is actually… she’s probably out and about doing whatever she wants. I don’t know. We’re all adults, Lily, I don’t keep an eye on their behaviour. It’s entirely possible I could go next door and the Joonies wouldn’t even be there. Right now it’s just Nayeon-ie

Lily commenter: When will the next album come out? We’re dying in this drought
Emma: Ah… please don’t die firstly. I’m sorry this comeback is taking so long. I know it’s a bit of a shock. Within our first 6 months we had 3 comebacks plus our debut. And now we’ve not had any songs since. We’re impatient too. I told them to comeback for Lily without me, but the members refused. So don’t get mad at me! Please! Blame the members instead. I will always give Lily what they want! It’s my members who are the bad guys *sticks her tongue out*. I’m just joking.
Please just wait a little bit longer. I promise this time will pass so quickly. Just think about how quickly this month passed!

Lily commenter: Did you have a good birthday?
Emma: I did, thank you. I know Zoe already mentioned, but because our birthdays are so close we spent a day together so we could celebrate together before she left for her world tour. She had a concert the day of her birthday actually, but I was a bit cheeky and smuggled her away for a bit. We also went to a theme park together. For my actual birthday, my members gave me a cake in the morning which we ate for breakfast… a one time thing I promise. Then I spent the rest of the day with my sister. We went shopping together. I also called my family back in Jeju. The day wasn’t very exciting but we made it special I think

Lily commenter: Do you miss Yujin and Zoe?
Emma: I miss them so much! *Pouts* my best friend and my little sister. They’re gone meeting their own fans all around the world. I’m seriously so happy for them though. It’s okay though Lily, because I still had my members. Hyunjoo-Unnie has been watching me so much it’s a little bit frustrating. I’ll be watching Netflix or something and she’d be sat there like “Nayeon-ie… do you want a glass of water? Do you want a snack? Nayeon-ie you haven’t been eating enough, I’m getting you a bowl of strawberries!” She was seriously overreacting. But… it made me feel good to know I was being cared for. She’s a good Unnie for real

Lily commenter: Please give comeback spoilers
Emma: My comeback spoiler is just that I wrote a song on the album. That’s all you’re getting out of me. Sorry. Though! We’ve been hearing the demos recently. I think they sound so good! I’m so excited for this album, seriously. Of course, we already recorded some of the tracks because they were going to be a comeback themselves… I loved the title track. It’s only a bside now but I think Lily will love it. There’s a sort of mix of sounds we’re going for, but they all have one thing in common. I think it’ll give Lily a higher chance of liking the songs, because there will be so many different concepts everyone will have to like at least one! Right?

Lily commenter: Calla world tour next?
Emma: Ah… sorry. We don’t have one planned right now…

Lily commenter: Nayeon-Unnie, I don’t want to nag you but please make sure you’re healthy before you promote again. We’ll wait for you
Emma: I’m fine! I promise! I wouldn’t be on fik-live if I wasn’t ready for it. I’ve been working hard this last week to work on my skills and make sure I’m not rusty. It was a bit of a shock at first after so long of not training. But I think I’m good now… all ready for the comeback. I’ll keep pushing myself to be the best I can for our comeback whenever it comes around. I won’t push myself too hard though! I promise

Anyway. I’m sorry this was short. But… we’ve been working so hard today. I’m absolutely exhausted. But! Lily! I’m back. So you don’t have to miss me or worry about me anymore. And now that I’m back, who knows what could happen and when? So keep your eyes out, okay?

Lily commenter: Was that a spoiler?
Emma: No! I have to go now. Goodbye *blows a kiss* I love you forever. Chant time! I want you Calla Lily!

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
GUESS WHO’S BACK? | EMMA SOLO FIK-LIVE

Emma: Hi *waves* It’s me. Are you surprised? Everyone, I’m back after a painful month of being away from my Lily. Did you miss me too? I just got back from practice and I’m quite exhausted, but I thought, it’s been so long since I spoke to Lily. I missed you guys so much. So I couldn’t resist turning the camera on to say hi

Lily commenter: NAYEON IS BACK? WE MISSED YOU
Emma: I missed you too. I’m back. Honestly I never felt the need to go on break in the first place. The company and my members insisted. Right before my birthday too! It was so cruel. I just wanted to talk to Lily but the company told me to rest

Lily commenter: How was your break? Did you take care of yourself?
Emma: I did have a good break I guess. I felt wrong for taking a break because I’d just gotten home, and suddenly I was already resting again. But I guess my members also got a break out of it too so I can’t feel too selfish. During my break I got to see my sister a lot. Everyone wished her good luck settling into university, and she was so thankful. I’m glad to tell Lily she’s been settling in so well. She’s already made loads of friends. A couple of her friends were Lily too. But they’re treating her well. I made sure they loved my sister for who she is. Also! Lily! I’ve done a little something… anyone want to guess what I did… that’s right! I wrote a song!

Lily commenter: When will we hear the song??
Emma: Next album! I’ve spoken with the company and they’ve agreed to put it on the next tracklist. During my break, I was having a hard time dealing with my thoughts, so I thought perhaps writing something would just help me empty my head a little. I think the song is going to be really beautiful. I know my members will make it sound so good, so I’m excited to see Lily’s responses. It should be your favourite song, okay? Remember that!

“Lily” commenter: Where are your members?
Emma: Really? *Laughs* I was away for a whole month and this is how you say hello to me. If you want to know that badly, Hyunjoo-Unnie is still at the company, Yejoon-ah and Jooyeon-Unnie are in their rooms. And… I don’t know where Daiyu-Unnie is actually… she’s probably out and about doing whatever she wants. I don’t know. We’re all adults, Lily, I don’t keep an eye on their behaviour. It’s entirely possible I could go next door and the Joonies wouldn’t even be there. Right now it’s just Nayeon-ie

Lily commenter: When will the next album come out? We’re dying in this drought
Emma: Ah… please don’t die firstly. I’m sorry this comeback is taking so long. I know it’s a bit of a shock. Within our first 6 months we had 3 comebacks plus our debut. And now we’ve not had any songs since. We’re impatient too. I told them to comeback for Lily without me, but the members refused. So don’t get mad at me! Please! Blame the members instead. I will always give Lily what they want! It’s my members who are the bad guys *sticks her tongue out*. I’m just joking.
Please just wait a little bit longer. I promise this time will pass so quickly. Just think about how quickly this month passed!

Lily commenter: Did you have a good birthday?
Emma: I did, thank you. I know Zoe already mentioned, but because our birthdays are so close we spent a day together so we could celebrate together before she left for her world tour. She had a concert the day of her birthday actually, but I was a bit cheeky and smuggled her away for a bit. We also went to a theme park together. For my actual birthday, my members gave me a cake in the morning which we ate for breakfast… a one time thing I promise. Then I spent the rest of the day with my sister. We went shopping together. I also called my family back in Jeju. The day wasn’t very exciting but we made it special I think

Lily commenter: Do you miss Yujin and Zoe?
Emma: I miss them so much! *Pouts* my best friend and my little sister. They’re gone meeting their own fans all around the world. I’m seriously so happy for them though. It’s okay though Lily, because I still had my members. Hyunjoo-Unnie has been watching me so much it’s a little bit frustrating. I’ll be watching Netflix or something and she’d be sat there like “Nayeon-ie… do you want a glass of water? Do you want a snack? Nayeon-ie you haven’t been eating enough, I’m getting you a bowl of strawberries!” She was seriously overreacting. But… it made me feel good to know I was being cared for. She’s a good Unnie for real

Lily commenter: Please give comeback spoilers
Emma: My comeback spoiler is just that I wrote a song on the album. That’s all you’re getting out of me. Sorry. Though! We’ve been hearing the demos recently. I think they sound so good! I’m so excited for this album, seriously. Of course, we already recorded some of the tracks because they were going to be a comeback themselves… I loved the title track. It’s only a bside now but I think Lily will love it. There’s a sort of mix of sounds we’re going for, but they all have one thing in common. I think it’ll give Lily a higher chance of liking the songs, because there will be so many different concepts everyone will have to like at least one! Right?

Lily commenter: Calla world tour next?
Emma: Ah… sorry. We don’t have one planned right now…

Lily commenter: Nayeon-Unnie, I don’t want to nag you but please make sure you’re healthy before you promote again. We’ll wait for you
Emma: I’m fine! I promise! I wouldn’t be on fik-live if I wasn’t ready for it. I’ve been working hard this last week to work on my skills and make sure I’m not rusty. It was a bit of a shock at first after so long of not training. But I think I’m good now… all ready for the comeback. I’ll keep pushing myself to be the best I can for our comeback whenever it comes around. I won’t push myself too hard though! I promise

Anyway. I’m sorry this was short. But… we’ve been working so hard today. I’m absolutely exhausted. But! Lily! I’m back. So you don’t have to miss me or worry about me anymore. And now that I’m back, who knows what could happen and when? So keep your eyes out, okay?

Lily commenter: Was that a spoiler?
Emma: No! I have to go now. Goodbye *blows a kiss* I love you forever. Chant time! I want you Calla Lily!
EMMA's BACK!!!
7b6dbfc26a795cf61906b377fc1a261f.jpg

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
It’s 11:30pm but if not now then when

Giving CALLA letter rankings based on their vocals, rap and dance

Notes: this is based on IDOL standards, not like professional standards
S+ to F grading system
I have no knowledge on singing, rapping or dancing. LETS GO

VOCALS:
YEJOON: S
Yejoon is one of fake k-pop’s strongest vocalists. She has a great amount of technique and knows how to control her voice in a healthy way

SOPHIA: A
Though only a lead vocalist could easily be a main vocalist in a non-vocal heavy group. She has a lot of skill and technique though not as much as Yejoon, also has a unique point that she can sing lower notes than most female vocalists

EMMA: B+
Would be a competent lead vocalist in a group other than CALLA. Has good technique though not as strong some times

HYUNJOO: C+
Ok at live singing and to a non-professional ear would likely sound good. Professionals would notice lack of technique when singing

JUNI: C/C+
Very similar abilities to Hyunjoo, but also lacks confidence at times which can make her voice sound weaker

RAP:
Juni: S+
One of the strongest rappers in the fake-kpop industry. Can rap a large number of syllables per second, and is also competent at writing her own lyrics

Emma: B-
Has a good flow and can keep up with her lyrics well. Overall a fairly mediocre rapper

Yejoon: C-
Able to rap but requires a lot of rehearsal and can easily lose ability to keep up with pace if out of practice

Hyunjoo: E
Not a rapper. Could probably learn a rap or two but wouldn’t be able to do them consistently and would likely take a lot of practice

Sophia: F
Struggles to keep up with singing fast lyrics in a foreign language

DANCE:
Hyunjoo: A+
Has been training in dance a long time, can do a range of styles and has good technique. CALLA as dancers tend to be outshined by others though. Sometimes lacks in stage presence

Sophia: B
Has flexibility as a strong suit and maintains good stage presence. Sometimes technique can faulter in favour of performance

Emma: B-
Very similar capabilities to Sophia, with same weakness of sacrificing technique for presence in stage

Juni: D+
Able to perform competently, doesn’t stand out outside of stage presence. Noticeable lack in technique sometimes

Yejoon: D
Often sacrifices dance in favour of singing, lack in technique at times but able to keep up with other members without standing out like a sore thumb

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
‘STEP’ KARA - CALLA Special Cover Stage

CALLA made a surprise appearance on M Countdown today performing the hit song by girl group KARA ‘STEP’. You can watch the cover below!

——
Surprise! I actually didn’t spoil something for once. I have a lot to say so.
First of all, let’s address the elephant in the room. How do you like my new layout for the videos 😌 I’ve re uploaded this video so many times trying to perfect the layout so I’m kind of glad I can’t do that anymore now it’s being posted. If anyone has any feedback on the layout please let me know as I’d love to make any improvements ready for CALLA’s comeback.
This layout I will admit takes a very long time to make. It’s time I’m willing to spend however it’s time I don’t actually have at the moment. Currently I’ve made 2 videos for CALLA’s comeback but I need to change their layouts to match this one (or make any suggested improvements). I also need to make all of my new girl group’s videos too. So what I will say is I don’t know if they will be ready by the comeback :( I’ll make as many as possible and hopefully they’ll be ready. But I’ll upload them all at once when the time comes.
In addition to this, because I hate myself apparently, I will be remaking all of CALLA’s old distribution videos using this new layout. Rip my Summer. They’ll probably roll out very slowly and new songs will be the priority over old songs. But I hope everyone enjoys this new style of video!

Anyway. Today is my last day of happiness. My exams begin tomorrow and last a month. I wanted to mark this day with something exciting due to CALLA’s long hiatus and thought this was a nice way of doing it. It’s only 1 month left to go and then I’ll be back promoting them as I was before. Thank you for everyone’s patience.

Enjoy once again!

P.S - I know the parts don’t match up perfectly with the original cover but I did this video how CALLA would sing the song not that special stage 😤😤

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo

CALLA made a surprise appearance on M Countdown today performing the hit song by girl group KARA ‘STEP’. You can watch the cover below!

——
First of all, let’s address the elephant in the room. How do you like my new layout for the videos 😌 I’ve re uploaded this video so many times trying to perfect the layout so I’m kind of glad I can’t do that anymore now it’s being posted. If anyone has any feedback on the layout please let me know as I’d love to make any improvements ready for CALLA’s comeback.
This layout I will admit takes a very long time to make. It’s time I’m willing to spend however it’s time I don’t actually have at the moment. Currently I’ve made 2 videos for CALLA’s comeback but I need to change their layouts to match this one (or make any suggested improvements). I also need to make all of my new girl group’s videos too. So what I will say is I don’t know if they will be ready by the comeback :( I’ll make as many as possible and hopefully they’ll be ready. But I’ll upload them all at once when the time comes.
In addition to this, because I hate myself apparently, I will be remaking all of CALLA’s old distribution videos using this new layout. Rip my Summer. They’ll probably roll out very slowly and new songs will be the priority over old songs. But I hope everyone enjoys this new style of video!

Anyway. Today is my last day of happiness. My exams begin tomorrow and last a month. I wanted to mark this day with something exciting due to CALLA’s long hiatus and thought this was a nice way of doing it. It’s only 1 month left to go and then I’ll be back promoting them as I was before. Thank you for everyone’s patience.

Enjoy once again!

P.S - I know the parts don’t match up perfectly with the original cover but I did this video how CALLA would sing the song not that special stage 😤😤
The layout is everything. Perfect!
And good luck with your exams! <3

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
The layout is everything. Perfect!
And good luck with your exams! <3
Thank you. It’s unbelievable the amount of times I remade it trying to get it a way I liked it :’) I will say the new girl group’s layout is slightly different coz I was only able to fit 5 in the row without making them tiny, but it’s pretty much the same thing lol

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

——

Enjoy once again!

This is such a beautiful distribution!
Please teach me your ways! Whenever I try to make bar type distributions they look like poop

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
This is such a beautiful distribution!
Please teach me your ways! Whenever I try to make bar type distributions they look like poop
I mostly followed YouTube tutorials to get the bars and timers to work, and the layout took me ages to get to a way I liked. I mean here is the last layout I used, hiding the name of the song of course 🤡
IMG_4669.jpeg
I think we should all take a second to appreciate how much better the new layout is lol

Um anyway I could probably make my own tutorial at some point but it would be a while from now coz the priority right now is making them 😭

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I mostly followed YouTube tutorials to get the bars and timers to work, and the layout took me ages to get to a way I liked. I mean here is the last layout I used, hiding the name of the song of course 🤡
View attachment 90701
I think we should all take a second to appreciate how much better the new layout is lol

Um anyway I could probably make my own tutorial at some point but it would be a while from now coz the priority right now is making them 😭
it's beautiful!
Thinking about it now, I'm not gonna try cause then I'll feel compelled to fix all of mine and that's over 50 videos

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
!! Technical Difficulties !!
So…
I’m devastated right now. I’m going to have to take down the STEP video and re-distribute the lines, and I also need to redo all the videos I’ve already made for CALLA’s comeback.
I’ve hade a mistake when calculating the times each member sings for. While making a distribution video, despite one part of the song being a consistent ad lib, I noticed the member who sang it would take different amounts of time to sing it. It turns out that how I’ve been calculating the time for these videos is not an appropriate method, and this means that the timers between the members currently are not consistent.
Thank you for understanding the situation 🧡

Last edited:

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
STEP COVER: Corrected timers
IMG_4766.jpeg
Sophia: 22.0 -> 21.7
Hyunjoo: 20.9 -> 20.7
Juni: 28.5 -> 29.7
Emma: 25.1 -> 25.3
Yejoon: 26.6 -> 26.4

I’ll post the correct video at a later date but right now I need to sleep

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I’m sorry I keep messing everyone around and changing stuff but I think I’m going to change the layout of the videos… again… it’s just ridiculous waiting 15 minutes to export them