CALLA [Fake Group] All Updates Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
CALLA VLOGS #1 | YEJOON’S Holiday In Santorini

*Yejoon is sat on the floor of her bedroom at the doom, surrounded by clothes and suitcases*
Yejoon: Hi… it’s Yejoon. It’s currently about midday on Sunday, and I’m packing my things. Jooyeon-Unnie is watching me
*She shows Juni who is lying on her bed, peeping out from behind her phone*
Yejoon: Basically, I’m going back home tonight, because I need to pack my stuff that’s still at my parent’s house. And then, we’re going to Greece for two weeks
Juni: And not taking me…
Yejoon: It’s a family holiday
Juni: I’m your family
Yejoon: You are… but you’re not my family’s family
*Small skip*
Yejoon: So yeah basically, it’s going to be me, my mum and my dad, my younger brother, my older brother and his girlfriend. We used to do this trip every summer, but ever since my Oppa started university and I became a trainee, getting away became a lot more complicated. But I was able to get this month off from work, and since my younger brother is going to University later this month, we decided we’d get away while we could. We’ll be staying in our holiday home… I’m really excited. I don’t know how much I’ll film because I want to be able to spend the time with my family. But I also want Lily to be part of it all too. So yeah. We’ll have to see…

*Time skip to a view outside a plane window*
Yejoon: *Keeping her voice low* We’re on the plane. I’m currently sat next to my brother. Taejoon say hi
Taejoon: Hi…
Yejoon: Why are you acting so shy? You’re not normally like this
*Silence*
Yejoon: Ah… really. I guess my brother is camera shy
Taejoon: It’s not every day your idol sister makes you say hi to her fans…
Yejoon: *Rolls her eyes* Sometimes I wish I was Nayeon and had cute younger sisters instead of an awkward brother
Taejoon: Doesn’t she have a sister my age though?
Yejoon: Her sister is probably more interesting and funny though-
Male voice: That’s enough you two
Yejoon: Sorry dad…
Taejoon: Sorry dad…
*Small skip*
Yejoon: Yeah so this flight is almost 20 hours long… we’ve been going for three hours so far. It’s so early in the morning as well, so I’m tired. The jetlag when we arrive…
Taejoon: We’ll probably be suffering for the first day…
Yejoon: Mhm… when we arrive it’ll be night I believe… not looking forward to the beginning but the rest of the holiday should be great!

*Time skip to a moderate sized white house*
Yejoon: We’re here. We arrived yesterday around 5pm, but almost all of us fell asleep immediately, since it was like midnight in Korea… but then we woke up really early this morning *chuckles*.
This is where we’re staying. We used to come here a lot when we were younger, but we haven’t been here for years. We’ve just been renting it out for families visiting the island. I’ll give you a tour now
*Skips to inside the kitchen*
Yejoon: As you can see, the kitchen is quite big. Our counters have a pretty marble white pattern. It looks really clean and nice… I wish the kitchen at the dorm was as nice as this but me and my members can be a bit lazy *chuckles*
*Skips to living room*
Yejoon: So this is the living room. I think the entire house gives a modern vibe, don’t you think? We have these nice leather sofas, pretty big TV, bookshelves, a dining table where we can all eat. It all looks tidy in here now but when we were little it was a mess. Oh and there’s also a piano which I like to play
*Skips to Yejoon walking up a staircase*
Yejoon: And then here are the bedrooms. We have three, so when we were little mum and dad shared obviously, my oppa, Hyungjoon and Taejoon shared, and then I had one to myself because I was the only girl *smirks*. But because Hyungjoon-oppa has his girlfriend now, they got his old room and Taejoon is now sharing with me. I’ll show you my room *pushes a wooden door open to reveal a room with two twin beds, a closet and a dresser with a big mirror* You can tell we weren’t very prepared for my brother to stay in here. It’s fine though because he doesn’t take up much space, unlike me. You can see my makeup sprawled out on the dresser *chuckles*. And then *walks over to a window* from here you can just about see the sea in the distance! Isn’t that so cool? Honestly, I feel so lucky I got to grow up experiencing something like this… yeah. Anyways. That’s the house tour. I hope it was good enough

*Skips to Yejoon lying on a deck chair wearing a crop top and shorts sipping an orange drink through a straw*
Yejoon: Does it have alcohol in it? Who knows *smug grin*
*Small skip*
Yejoon: Hyungjoon-oppa and Taejoon went to the beach together for a walk, so Unnie and I are lying by a pool together
Hyungjoon’s girlfriend: It’s so warm
Yejoon: It is! I’ve missed this weather honestly. The Greek people probably think we’re so weird because to them it’s not even that warm yet
HG: It’s almost 20°c. For us this is such a treat
Yejoon: Literally
*Small skip*
Yejoon: Honestly, I did want to spend time with my brothers at the beach, but Unnie didn’t and I didn’t want her to feel lonely so I thought I’d keep her company
HG: Honestly whatever your fans think of you is probably so true. Yejoon is such a sweetheart really…
Yejoon: The fans think I’m quite blunt…
HG: Why?
Yejoon: Because I’m too cool for my members
HG: I take it back maybe I was wrong *laughs*
Yejoon: *Laughs back* I’m just joking. I love my members a lot, really. Not enough to take them to Greece but… I do love them…
*Small skip*
Yejoon: Yeah so the plan for today is to do our own things for a bit and then we’re going out for dinner. There’s a restaurant we all love that we used to go to regularly when we were young. I’m excited to go back there. I’ll also get to eat some of my favourite Greek food again after so long

*Time skip to show Yejoon and an older guy who looks like her walking down a street together*
Yejoon: I’m with my Oppa now
Hyungjoon: Hi
Yejoon: There’s something funny about my Oppa, because his name is quite long, Taejoon tends to shorten it to “Hyung-Hyung” and for me, it’s “Hyung-Oppa”
Hyungjoon: You should’ve been born a boy
Yejoon: Sometimes I feel like I was supposed to be… not many girls in Korea have their own Hyung *laughs*
Hyungjoon: Not many Oppas in Korea live knowing their baby sister is a famous singer
Yejoon: Ah- What. What is this? Why are you being cheesy all of a sudden?
Hyungjoon: I thought your fans would like to see you mad because it’s cute
Yejoon: I’m not cute! I’m not the cute member of my group. That’s my Unnie’s job
Hyungjoon: They’re all your Unnie…
Yejoon: Not All! Nayeon-ie is my age. Ah why are you winding me up?
Hyungjoon: *Laughing*
Yejoon: I should’ve waited to debut with youngsters. Why am I always stuck being a baby? It’s stupid
Hyungjoon: You’re a Noona to Taejoon
Yejoon: Taejoon isn’t cute though
Hyungjoon: You’re both cute. I remember when you were both born, you were so little
Yejoon: *Rolls her eyes*
Hyungjoon: Ah! Don’t give me attitude. I missed you while I was at university. You weren’t even home when I was because you were training
Yejoon: Not true! I lived at home for a bit because Nayeon lived with me. You literally met her
Hyungjoon: It’s not the same *huffs*
Yejoon: *To the camera* as you can see, my Oppa has always been the biggest teaser of the three of us
Hyungjoon: That’s why she’s always so defensive, Lily. You’re welcome for her unique personality

cont

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Cont

*Time skip with Yejoon back in her bedroom at her vanity*
Yejoon: I’m just getting ready for dinner now. I’ve got these pretty earrings with a white gem in the middle *holds them up to the camera*, and I’m wearing this black dress. My mum and dad always expect us to dress smart, but I’m used to having to take time with my appearance now, so it doesn’t really matter

*Skip again to a low view of Yejoon from a table, with her waving at the camera as her family chat around her*
Yejoon: We’re at the restaurant now. I’ve just ordered my food. I ordered souvlaki. Any Lily who have never been to Greece before, if you ever get the chance to go, you have to try souvlaki. It’s so good. I promise. I'm so excited to eat it
*Small cut*
Yejoon: My dad is next to me, say hi to Lily dad
Yejoon’s dad: *In a monotone voice* Hello
Yejoon: He’s a very serious man. If you thought I was serious this man takes it to another level I swear
YD: It’s important to always present yourself responsibly
Yejoon: *Cringes at the camera* trust me he’s fun on the inside
*Another small cut*
Yejoon: Taejoon is on my other side
Taejoon: Noona I don’t want to be on camera right now *whining*
Yejoon: Ah fine! But if my vlog becomes boring it’s your fault

*Cuts to Yejoon eating her food, before another cut with her back in her bedroom*
Yejoon: I have to be quick because Taejoon is just brushing his teeth. But that was day one in Greece. I didn’t film it because Hyungjoon-Oppa wanted privacy… but… my brother proposed to his girlfriend *grins*. My Unnie really will be my Unnie. When I was walking with him earlier, he told me he was going to propose. He didn’t even tell our parents or Taejoon. He asked if I’d be willing to sing at his wedding if she said yes. I offered to play piano for them too… I’m so happy Lily. I told my members the news too and they’ve all asked to go *laughs*. I’m really so excited. I love my Oppa so much and I love his girlfriend so much… I’m really excited for her to be a true part of our family…
*Small cut*
I don’t know if I’ll film anymore. I might record a little tomorrow, but I also just want to enjoy my holiday. I hope Lily understand that. Goodnight for now though *blows a kiss*

*Cut to the next day, with Yejoon sat at the piano in the living room she showed previously*
Yejoon: I thought I’d play my brother some of the songs I came up with on piano for him to choose what he might want at his wedding
Hyungjoon: I told her it’s too early for this, but she’s insisting
HG: It’s a nice thing though. You’re lucky to have such an enthusiastic sister
Taejoon: *From the distance* she isn’t usually this enthusiastic about anything
Yejoon: Not true!
*Small cut*
Yejoon: Okay, first song idea… ‘I Can’t Help Falling In Love With You’
Taejoon: That’s such an overused one…
Yejoon: Shush! *Plays a small bit of it*
HG: I’m getting really excited now
Hyungjoon: It’s good, but I feel like Taejoon is right it’s not as special
Yejoon: Okay, next up then. Love Poem by Enchantress *Plays the chorus*
HG: Why do I want to cry? *laughs*
Hyungjoon: That’s definitely an option
Yejoon: It’s a beautiful song isn’t it. I could even sing it if you wanted?
HG: That really would make me cry
Yejoon: Oh I have another idea. I’ve only done this a couple times so sorry if it’s not good but *Plays a slower version of MAGO’s chorus*
Female voice: Ah. What’s with all these unknown songs. Play a classic song!
Hyungjoon: Mum! It’s literally her group’s song!
YM: Oh. Still. The wedding isn’t about you Yejoon
Yejoon: I know, I know. I just wanted to play piano in general

*Cut to Yejoon in bed, though it’s still bright outside*
Yejoon: I was planning on ending the vlog here, but I just got a notification that Enchantress is live. Should we watch it?
*Hearing Xia and Violet talking*
Yejoon: Ah it’s Xia and Violet! So cute… look at them… they’re going to be singing some covers
*Listening to their singing*
Yejoon: So pretty
*They start covering Love Dive*
Yejoon: Eh? That’s my song- Ah it’s like Violet sensed I covered her song earlier. Really… ah they’re singing it so beautifully as well, it’s almost making our version look bad… almost *winks*
Violet from the phone: I hope they like our cover
Yejoon: Of course I did, baby. So cute…
*Small cut*
Yejoon: Okay now I’ll end it here. Thank you everyone for being part of my journey in Greece. I’ll make sure I rest well over my holiday so when we come back we will be stronger than ever. Until then, thank you for being with CALLA, Lily. I’ll love you forever. Bye

Mentioned artists: ENCHANTRESS (@LostInTheDream)

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Cont

*Time skip with Yejoon back in her bedroom at her vanity*
Yejoon: I’m just getting ready for dinner now. I’ve got these pretty earrings with a white gem in the middle *holds them up to the camera*, and I’m wearing this black dress. My mum and dad always expect us to dress smart, but I’m used to having to take time with my appearance now, so it doesn’t really matter

*Skip again to a low view of Yejoon from a table, with her waving at the camera as her family chat around her*
Yejoon: We’re at the restaurant now. I’ve just ordered my food. I ordered souvlaki. Any Lily who have never been to Greece before, if you ever get the chance to go, you have to try souvlaki. It’s so good. I promise. I'm so excited to eat it
*Small cut*
Yejoon: My dad is next to me, say hi to Lily dad
Yejoon’s dad: *In a monotone voice* Hello
Yejoon: He’s a very serious man. If you thought I was serious this man takes it to another level I swear
YD: It’s important to always present yourself responsibly
Yejoon: *Cringes at the camera* trust me he’s fun on the inside
*Another small cut*
Yejoon: Taejoon is on my other side
Taejoon: Noona I don’t want to be on camera right now *whining*
Yejoon: Ah fine! But if my vlog becomes boring it’s your fault

*Cuts to Yejoon eating her food, before another cut with her back in her bedroom*
Yejoon: I have to be quick because Taejoon is just brushing his teeth. But that was day one in Greece. I didn’t film it because Hyungjoon-Oppa wanted privacy… but… my brother proposed to his girlfriend *grins*. My Unnie really will be my Unnie. When I was walking with him earlier, he told me he was going to propose. He didn’t even tell our parents or Taejoon. He asked if I’d be willing to sing at his wedding if she said yes. I offered to play piano for them too… I’m so happy Lily. I told my members the news too and they’ve all asked to go *laughs*. I’m really so excited. I love my Oppa so much and I love his girlfriend so much… I’m really excited for her to be a true part of our family…
*Small cut*
I don’t know if I’ll film anymore. I might record a little tomorrow, but I also just want to enjoy my holiday. I hope Lily understand that. Goodnight for now though *blows a kiss*

*Cut to the next day, with Yejoon sat at the piano in the living room she showed previously*
Yejoon: I thought I’d play my brother some of the songs I came up with on piano for him to choose what he might want at his wedding
Hyungjoon: I told her it’s too early for this, but she’s insisting
HG: It’s a nice thing though. You’re lucky to have such an enthusiastic sister
Taejoon: *From the distance* she isn’t usually this enthusiastic about anything
Yejoon: Not true!
*Small cut*
Yejoon: Okay, first song idea… ‘I Can’t Help Falling In Love With You’
Taejoon: That’s such an overused one…
Yejoon: Shush! *Plays a small bit of it*
HG: I’m getting really excited now
Hyungjoon: It’s good, but I feel like Taejoon is right it’s not as special
Yejoon: Okay, next up then. Love Poem by Enchantress *Plays the chorus*
HG: Why do I want to cry? *laughs*
Hyungjoon: That’s definitely an option
Yejoon: It’s a beautiful song isn’t it. I could even sing it if you wanted?
HG: That really would make me cry
Yejoon: Oh I have another idea. I’ve only done this a couple times so sorry if it’s not good but *Plays a slower version of MAGO’s chorus*
Female voice: Ah. What’s with all these unknown songs. Play a classic song!
Hyungjoon: Mum! It’s literally her group’s song!
YM: Oh. Still. The wedding isn’t about you Yejoon
Yejoon: I know, I know. I just wanted to play piano in general

*Cut to Yejoon in bed, though it’s still bright outside*
Yejoon: I was planning on ending the vlog here, but I just got a notification that Enchantress is live. Should we watch it?
*Hearing Xia and Violet talking*
Yejoon: Ah it’s Xia and Violet! So cute… look at them… they’re going to be singing some covers
*Listening to their singing*
Yejoon: So pretty
*They start covering Love Dive*
Yejoon: Eh? That’s my song- Ah it’s like Violet sensed I covered her song earlier. Really… ah they’re singing it so beautifully as well, it’s almost making our version look bad… almost *winks*
Violet from the phone: I hope they like our cover
Yejoon: Of course I did, baby. So cute…
*Small cut*
Yejoon: Okay now I’ll end it here. Thank you everyone for being part of my journey in Greece. I’ll make sure I rest well over my holiday so when we come back we will be stronger than ever. Until then, thank you for being with CALLA, Lily. I’ll love you forever. Bye

I look like a fool from how much I'm smiling from this YejoonxViolet kind of interaction

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
CALLA MEMBERS TO FT ON NEW SPIRE SUB-UNIT SONG
Early March, members of SPIRE Min and Rowan were announced to be debuting in a sub-unit ‘SPIRE ROMIN’. The tracklist for their debut album ‘Let The Games Begin’ was finally released on the 10th of March, and both ASPIRE and LILY were met with exciting news.

Members Hyunjoo and Yejoon of CALLA will be featuring on the unit’s song ‘Whip!’!

Both label mates have spoken in the past about their friendships from training together, however fans are excited to get to see the two groups finally collaborate on something.

Whip! will be released alongside the other songs on Monday 13th of March

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
CALLA VLOGS #2 | SOPHIA’s Birthday Vlog
*Sophia is in a dimly lit room wearing her pyjamas*
Sophia: Hello! It’s me, Sophia. It’s currently 11pm on Thursday the 2nd. My birthday is in an hour *giggles*. My friend is here, from the USA [Switches to English] Say hi
Eloise: Hi! I’m Eloise *laughing*
Sophia: [Switches back to Korean] My friend has never been to an Asian country before, this is her first time. She’s here for my 23rd birthday [English] introduce yourself
Eloise: I feel like you’re going to start getting confused with these languages soon
Sophia: It’s so hard! I was already confused switching between English and Mandarin. Now I have to add Korean too
*Small cut*
Eloise: Hello, I’m Eloise and I’m the reason Daiyu is an idol today. You’re welcome
Sophia: She is. She’s a big fan of Kpop. Tell them your favourite group
Eloise: Seventeen
Sophia: [Mix between English and Mandarin] What? You got me to become a Kpop idol but my group isn’t even your favourite?
*Small pause before both girls burst out laughing at the mess Sophia said*
Eloise: I’m sorry. My favourite group is CALLA, obviously
Sophia: [English] That’s better

*Cut*
Sophia: [Korean] So. Tomorrow we’ll be going to explore my home city. I’m going to let you all watch her experience my culture. I think it’ll be a great present for me in particular
Eloise: What are you talking about
Sophia: [English] I’m just telling them about our agenda
Eloise: Ah, okay. Tell them about the concert we went to
Sophia: [Korean] Ah… we went to a concert together. A group came to Taiwan a little after we arrived. Eloise likes their music a lot and so do I, so we went together as an early birthday present
Eloise: It was so good. I think a few people recognised Daiyu but no one bothered us
Sophia: [English] Lily are really respectful… but I did notice a couple of them taking photos *giggles*
Eloise: On Twitter they’re not as well behaved
Sophia: What does that mean-

*Video cuts showing a phone screen that says 11:59 and changes to midnight*
Eloise: Woo! Happy birthday Daiyu!
Sophia: Thank you
Voices in background: [Mandarin] Happy birthday our love
Sophia: [Mandarin] Thank you mum and dad
Eloise: You’re now 23 international age. Old
Sophia: I’m not old! It’s worse in Korean age. I’m 24
Eloise: I’m still 22
Sophia: I’m the oldest of all my group members too. I need to find an Unnie, really
*Phone rings*
Sophia: Ah? It’s Hyunjoo. Not my Unnie but close enough *laughs, before answering the phone and putting it on speaker*
Hyunjoo: Yuyu~
Sophia: [Korean] Hi. You’re on speaker
Hyunjoo: Ah? For Lily?
Sophia: Mhm
Hyunjoo: Hi Lily! [English] Hi Eloise
Eloise: Oh, hi *laughing*
Sophia: You’re calling, Hyunjoo-ah?
Hyunjoo: Ah yeah. Happy birthday!
Sophia: You were waiting to tell me? It’s 1am in Korea
Hyunjoo: It is. I’m so tired
Sophia: Go to sleep!
Hyunjoo: No! Let me love you!
*Small cut*
Sophia: Hyunnie. Please give me a warm birthday message that Lily can love
Hyunjoo: Ah… Sophia. Even though sometimes you can be cheesy, loud, difficult to work with…
Sophia: Yeah yeah I get it
Hyunjoo: *Giggles* You’ve been by my side for so long now, so I’ll always hold you close to my heart. Even though I’m CALLA’s leader, I’m so thankful for you being there for me as well. Without you I don’t know what I’d do
Sophia: *Laughing even though her face shows she’s feeling sentimental* I don’t know what you’d do without me either
Hyunjoo: Ah…
Sophia: Hyunnie, please get some sleep now. We can talk more tomorrow, yeah?
Hyunjoo: Okay. I love you Yuyu~
Sophia: I love you too. Bye! *Hangs up*
Eloise: She’s so sweet
Sophia: [English] Ah… she’s alright I guess *laughs*
*Small cut*
Sophia: [Korean] We’ll be going to sleep now, see you again in the morning

*Video cuts to Sophia in her pjs in bed without makeup on*
Sophia: *Whispering* I just woke up and looking at my phone. Yejoon-ah messaged me in the night asking “is it your birthday yet?”. Her timezone is really different now so I think she got confused *chuckles*. She’s cute

*Cut to Sophia and Eloise at a café, properly dressed now*
Sophia: The day begins here! We decided to go to a local café for breakfast. I’m having a blueberry muffin for breakfast because it’s my birthday and I can [Switches to English] we both got some coffees. I got a caramel latte and Eloise got an espresso
Eloise: E.S.P.R.E.S.S.O that’s who I am
Sophia: Stop right now
Eloise: *Chuckles* Sorry babe
Sophia: *Rolls her eyes*
*Small cut*
Sophia: [Mostly Korean but occasional English word] Today we’ve decided we would go to the zoo, and do a bit of shopping. We’re going to have dinner out as well. So I think that will be very fun
Eloise: You’re really struggling
Sophia: [Fully English] Switching so often is hurting my brain. By the end of this trip I think I’ll forget how to speak Korean and have to take classes all over again
Eloise: You’re a master at languages though. You learnt English so quickly
Sophia: Yeah… I did *smug face*

*Video cuts to Sophia and Eloise walking at a zoo*
Sophia: We’re at the zoo
Eloise: We are
Sophia: The animals are so cute
Eloise: What’s your favourite animal
Sophia: I mean… my favourite animal in general are dogs. But here…. I like the monkeys a lot
Eloise: Yeah, they’re funny
Sophia: Which ones did you like the most?
Eloise: I like the lions
Sophia: The lions are pretty cool

*Video cuts to giraffes*
Eloise: They’re taller than you
Sophia: They’re taller than Yejoonie too. And not many achieve that
Eloise: I feel like your members would make me feel so short
Sophia: Don’t worry, you’d be fine around Hyunjoo
Eloise: Is she really that small?
Sophia: Small but feisty
Eloise: She seemed so sweet though on the phone
Sophia: She’s sweet until we don’t do what we’re asked. Once, during I Love Me era, I made a mistake on the dance break at the end of No. It was very small, I was like one beat out. She was smiling so widely on stage, but the second we got off she smacked me in the arm
Eloise: I would too
Sophia: I didn’t deserve it!

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Cont
*Cuts to them at a small restaurant*
Eloise: Daiyu is controlling me
Sophia: I am not
Eloise: She is. She won’t let me order what I want
Sophia: No! It’s because she wanted to try something more Asian, but I said no because I want her to try our food for dinner, not lunch!
Eloise: She’s making me eat a boring chicken wrap
Sophia: It’ll be good I promise
Eloise: The stupidest part is the fact I’ve already had Taiwanese food since coming here. Her dad literally made some for us last night
Sophia: Yeah but… you haven’t tried my favourite dish yet…
Eloise: *Rolls eyes*
Sophia: What’s been your favourite food so far
Eloise: The dumplings
Sophia: That’s so valid
Eloise: I know right

*Cuts to them walking down a street sipping bubble tea*
Sophia: Even though she gets them in America, I insisted she had to get them here as well, because we invented them
Eloise: Her national pride is showing
Sophia: Of course it is. Who wouldn’t be proud of being the country that created bubble tea
Eloise: That’s true
Sophia: [Korean] Anyway, we’re about to go shopping. I’ll see you later

*Cuts to them sat together at a restaurant*
Sophia: We’re currently at my dad’s restaurant and Eloise is about to try my favourite meal. My dad’s chefs make the best one in the city. I’m so excited for her to try it. [English] Eloise, are you excited?
Eloise: I’m more excited to see her reaction to me trying it than I am to try it myself
*Small cut to Sophia talking to a waiter*
Sophia: [Mandarin] I’m back home from Korea for the month
Waiter: Ah! It’s lovely to have you back
Sophia: Ah thank you. And I have my friend from the USA here
Waiter: Ah I see [English] Nice to meet you
Eloise: Ah, you too
Waiter: [Back to Mandarin] I’m guessing you want your usual?
Sophia: Yep. One for my friend as well. I want her to try it
Waiter: Of course, coming right up
Eloise: I still find it so impressive how many languages you know now
Sophia: [English] I mean… I was raised speaking Mandarin, I had to speak English for school and now I have to speak Korean for my job
Eloise: Yeah but, you make it sound so easy
Sophia: When you move to a country, it becomes a lot easier to learn the language

*Cut to two bowls being placed in front of the girls*
Sophia: [Starts Mandarin but ends in Korean] It’s here! Beef noodle soup!
Eloise: I can’t lie, it does look so good
Sophia: [English] Of course it does, my dad’s chefs made it. And they make it good. Try some!
Eloise: Do you want me to use the chopsticks?
Sophia: That would make it funnier
Eloise: *Attempts to use the chopsticks, and just about gets the noodles in her mouth* Oh my god… this is incredible
Sophia: I told you! It’s my favourite for a reason! We have good food here!
Eloise: Can your parents please adopt me? I don’t want to go back to the states now
Sophia: *Laughing* I don’t want you to go home to be honest. But I’ll be going back to Korea eventually anyway so there isn’t much point keeping you here
Eloise: I can fulfil the hole in your parents’ hearts now you’re gone
Sophia: You’d better take good care of them. Anyone who hurts my parents is an enemy to me
Eloise: Ah. I would never hurt them

*Cuts to the waiters singing happy birthday in Mandarin while presenting Sophia with a cake*
Sophia: [Mandarin] Thank you! Ah it’s my favourite flavour
Eloise: She’s always liked red velvet cake
Sophia: [English] Yep. It’s Yejoon’s favourite too so sometimes we get red velvet cupcakes together
Eloise: I like carrot cake
Sophia: So does Hyunjoo
Eloise: I love Hyunjoo, I want her to be my best friend instead of you
Sophia: That’s so mean. *Takes a bite of her slice of cake* So good
Eloise: *Does the same* woah… that is good
Sophia: Of course it is, my taste is exquisite

*Cuts to Sophia back in bed in her pjs*
Sophia: [Korean] Well. I think I’ll leave my birthday vlog here. I just wanted to thank all the Lily who have been leaving messages on social media for me. I’ve been reading them all. I feel so special being so well cared for on my birthday. Thank you for being there for me Lily, and I hope you enjoyed this vlog. Hope to see you all again soon. Bye *waves*

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
THE CALLA LILY ROUNDUP - 27th February to 12th March
And I’m back! Sorry for not updating last week. I was really tired and burnt out from revision. The funny thing is, I’m actually writing this as I’m supposed to be revising… lol anyway. Two weeks worth of updates! Let’s go.

Sophia’s 23rd birthday fell on the 3rd of March. Lily spread #OurCheerleaderSophia in celebration of her birthday and also flooded social media with posts wishing her a happy birthday.
Yejoon released the first of 5 CALLA vlogs, documenting some of the fun activities the girls have been getting up to on break. Yejoon shared her holiday in Greece with her family.
Lily learnt the names of Yejoon’s brothers: Hyungjoon and Taejoon. They also got to watch Yejoon’s sweet reaction to her brother’s proposal to his girlfriend. Many Lily said they’d never seen Yejoon act so softly before.
Fans were also impressed by Yejoon’s piano playing skills after she played Can’t Help Falling In Love, Love Poem (Enchantress) and MAGO for her family. They also loved her mother’s funny reaction, getting mad that Yejoon wasn’t playing songs she deemed famous enough.
There was also a sweet interaction between Yejoon and Violet of Enchantress, as Yejoon watched Violet and Xia’s vlive where they covered Love Dive.
Yejoon and Violet then also did a vlive together on the Enchantress channel, where stories about their pre-debut relationship were revealed. Many Lily felt Yejoon truly didn’t fit a maknae role watching her interact with Violet, since she acted as such a caring Unnie.
To the surprise of both Lily and Aspire, it was announced that Hyunjoo and Yejoon would be featuring on a song by SPIRE's upcoming sub-unit 'SPIRE ROMIN' with members Rowan and Min. The song, titled 'Whip!' will be coming out on Monday the 13th of March.
Sophia’s birthday vlog was also posted, where Sophia and her friend from the USA explored Taiwan together. Many Lily found their dynamic funny and also loved watching Sophia back in her hometown with her parents.
Sophia also indirectly confirmed that the Lily who thought they saw her at the ITZY Taiwan concert were correct, though the artist they saw was never named.
Though Lily have been enjoying the vlogs, Emmarine in particular have been missing the members who haven't been present. While Hyunjoo was mentioned many times in Sophia's vlog,and the two girls even exchanged a phone call, and Juni appeared in Yejoon's vlog , as well as the fact she will be featured in a collab song, Emma has not been seen since No More Fairytale era ended.

I'll probably be able to update again next weekend, though there likely won't be much to report on. That's all for now. Thanks for tuning in <3

P.s... maybe not Calla related... but just... keep your eyes pealed over this week... teehee

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
CALLA's Heights
Thanks to @LostInTheDream for showing me this site that allowed me to show what CALLA's heights may look like in a lineup
Screenshot 2023-03-12 193634.png

Though they're not necessary like Mamamoo and always stand in this order, Emma is always the centre (that's her position after all) with the two shortest members and two tallest members opposite each other for balancing

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
CALLA VLOGS #3 | WHY HAVE ONE EMMA WHEN YOU CAN HAVE FIVE?
*Emma is on a train wearing a mask and hat*
Emma: *Whispering* Hi. I’m on a train right now, heading to Incheon Airport, and then from there I’ll be going home to Jeju. *Squeals a little* I’m so excited to see my family again, honestly. I know my younger sisters are too. My youngest sister was born in 2010, and she just got a phone now since she’s turning 13 this year. She kept texting me all week saying she’s so excited to see me again… I’m also excited to see my mum and dad again. I know they’re feeling a bit rough right now because the second sister is about to leave home. They’re going from 5 to 3 soon. I’m not a mum but I had a hard time leaving my sisters behind so I can only imagine it’s hard for her too… so I hope seeing me again will cheer her up a bit *smiles brightly*. Anyway, next time I see you guys, it’ll be with my sisters. I don’t think I’ll be showing their faces or sharing their names so I can give them privacy, but I want to share them with Lily as much as possible, because they’re so special to me.

*Cuts to Emma on a sofa*
Emma: Yeons! Can I have your attention please?
Young voice: What is it Unnie?
Emma: We need codenames for everyone. Anyone have ideas?
Different voice: We could use the first letters of our names?
Another voice: No that is too close to our real names
Small voice: Why not just share our real names?
Emma: To protect you guys’s privacy!
Voice2: Do you want random people just knowing who we are? That’s so weird…
Voice1: We could have English names! Like how Nayeon-Unnie became Emma for some reason
Emma: I think that’ll work, yeah!
Voice3: How did you get the name Emma?
Emma: The company gave it to me
Voice2: That’s not very helpful for us
Emma: It’s not
Voice1: Do you know many English names?
Emma: No- My English is not good yet
Voice1: We’re getting nowhere
Emma: I’ll text Daiyu-Unnie she’ll have some ideas *laughs*
*Small cut*
Emma: Okay, for today my sisters are now Maya, Willow, Abbie and Jessie
Jessie: I wanted to be Willow but my Unnies all agreed I looked more like a Jessie
Maya: You do though
Willow: Yeah
Jessie: No! I’m a Willow I swear

*Cuts to Emma walking with a girl whose face is blurred next to her*
Emma: I’m walking with Maya right now. The others are a bit ahead of us
Maya: Hi…
Emma: Maya is the only one of my sisters who is an adult like me. How does it feel now that you’re an adult?
Maya: It feels odd
Emma: Did you have a good new year? Did you drink?
Maya: Unnie!
Emma: What! As your Unnie I’m obliged to know all the gossip!
Abbie: She drank!
Jessie: She got drunk!
Maya: I did not!
Emma: I doubt that… I drank the day I became an adult
Maya: Should you be confessing this?
Emma: I don’t see why not? Lily if you’re worried I assure you we all drink responsibly
*Small cut*
Emma: Me and Maya are going to be flying back to Seoul together because she’ll be going to University there. She’s quite nervous I think
Maya: Unnie… stop you’re embarrassing me
Emma: I think I’ll like having a younger sister closer to me. Hyunjoo-Unnie spends a lot of time with Hyunbin-Oppa and it makes me quite jealous. We can go on days out together when we’re not busy…… She’s gone quiet now. I really am embarrassing her *chuckles nervously*

*Camera cuts to them walking again, now with bags*
Abbie: We have new clothes
Jessie: Unnie spent a lot of money on us. Money from being a famous singer
Emma: Ah! *Censored* Shh! Don’t say stuff like that in public.
Jessie: No one will recognise you, it's fine!
Emma: It’s not fine! *Whining*
Willow: She’s getting too brave
Abbie: She is
Jessie: No one around here really cares...
Emma: A lot of it isn’t even my money, but money from our parents
Maya: Our poor parents. Always having to spend money on our desires
Willow: They chose to have five of us
Emma: Anyway, right now we’re going to the beach. We’re going to get some seafood from a restaurant we used to go to a lot when we were kids. We’re getting milkshakes afterwards too
Willow: Just like we used to when we were little
Emma: Exactly
Abbie: I’m hungry
Maya: We’ll be there soon

*Cuts to the restaurant*
Emma: We have food now, Abbie is very happy
Abbie: I am
Maya: Unnie bought us so much. I’m thankful
Willow: Unnie is so lucky because she’ll be going back to Seoul with Nayeon-Unnie and she can buy her all the food she wants, but we don’t get that
Emma: I’ll come often to buy you guys food too
Willow: Yeah… right
Emma: As much as possible! I promise
Abbie: We have crab, oysters, prawns. There’s so much. Noodles and rice too
Jessie: Everything we could ever want!
Emma: Honestly this restaurant is bringing back so many happy memories. It’s like the food triggers them all
Maya: We used to come here all the time for Abbie’s birthdays because she loves it so much here
Abbie: I do! The milkshakes are so good too! I can’t wait till-
Jessie: *Slurping her noodles*
Emma: Agh! *Covers her ears*
Willow: Cut it out!
Jessie: Oh! I’m sorry Unnie…
Emma: It’s okay
Jessie: We don’t have to worry about it when you’re-
Emma: It’s okay! You don’t need to panic. It’s fine *laughing* I’m not upset
*Small cut to Emma eating the food*
Emma: So good
*Another cut to five milkshakes on the table*
Willow: Our milkshakes are here!
Jessie: They look so goooood!
Maya: Ah! I’m so excited
Emma: I think we all become kids again when we get to drink a milkshake *laughs and takes a photo of them*. Going to send it to my members and make them jealous. Jessie! Pose with the milkshake! *Takes a photo*
*Small cut to Emma sipping on the milkshake*
Emma: It’s so good! I got a caramel chocolate one. It’s amazing! *Happy noise*
Willow: I got the same as Unnie and I can confirm… it’s so good

Cont...

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Cont...

*Cuts to Emma sitting on a bed*
Emma: *Chuckles* a bit of a time skip because I just wanted to spend a bit of time with my sisters without distraction. I’m in my childhood bedroom which I now share with Willow
Willow: Hi!
Emma: Maya and I used to share the room, but now neither of us live at home full time so it would be kind of pointless having the other girls share
Willow: Honestly though! I’m a bit upset because it’s Abbie who doesn’t share yeah? But when *Censored* Unnie leaves home I’ll be the oldest. So surely I deserve the room to myself!
Emma: Yeah but now you get to say you sleep in the room of a famous person
Willow: Ah you kept getting mad at Jessie for bringing that up earlier but now look at you
Emma: *Chuckling* Sometimes you have to just embrace it
Willow: Honestly, it still doesn’t feel real that you’re a famous singer. My friends sometimes tell me that they’re listening to your music. It makes me cringe in the moments… but in reality Unnie… I’m really proud of you
Emma: Eh? All this emotional talk all of a sudden… ah! Don’t cry! No! *Quickly jumps up and hugs her sister*
Willow: I’m sorry Unnie *sobbing and laughing* I just miss you a lot. And now *censored* Unnie is leaving too and I’m scared
Emma: Don’t feel scared… you’re a great Unnie to *censored*. You’ll be fine without us
Willow: None of us will ever truly be fine without you…
Emma: *With tears in her eyes but still smiling and laughing* At least whenever you miss me, you can just listen to our music. I suggest You.zip, I sing a lot in that one

*Cuts to Emma sat in a cafe*
Emma: Hi… it’s just me and my mum now. It’s the weekend so she’s off work. She wanted some alone time with me because she’s missed me a lot
Emma’s mum: I have. But! I’m so proud of you
Emma: Thank you
EM: I’ve been thinking about this a lot since *censored* is about to start University. You were going to go, and study to become a police officer. Then you came and told us you didn’t want to go at all. At first, I was quite disappointed in you…
Emma: Ah… thank you… *roles eyes playfully*
EM: *Laughing* No! Let me finish my story it gets better I promise
Emma: *Sulking*
EM: Then, you told me you wanted to become an idol. My heart sank a little, because I know the industry can be tough. And then I witnessed it over and over again, watching you get rejected because of your age. I was ready to just tell you to give up and to just go to University and get a good stable job, and that’s when you finally got the offer
Emma: Mm…
EM: And then, not long after that, you cried to me because a team had been formed without you, and your chances looked close to zero… but now look. Here you are. I play my students your music often because I’m so proud of you
Emma: Ah… really?
EM: Yes! They love Oh! My Mistake so much!
Emma: It is a good song, I can’t blame them
EM: *Laughing* My oldest daughter… so precious to me. You taught me such a valuable lesson about being a mum
Emma: Oh really? What’s that?
EM: First, not to doubt any of your dreams. And second, not to look down on any of you for your choices
Emma: I’m glad I was the sacrifice for the younger ones *laughs*
EM: I love you, my precious Nayeon

*Cuts to Emma sat on a chair in a garden*
Emma: I’m sat alone in my garden right now, because I’m going to end the vlog here. I’ll spend the next few weeks here in Jeju with my family, before I take my younger sister to Seoul for University. I’m quite nervous to be the one taking her, but I’m excited too. Though, I’ll really miss it here in Jeju. But when I go back to Seoul, I can start preparing for Lily again. I can’t wait to see you all again. Goodbye!

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
CALLA Shows Off Their Close Friendship With ENCHANTRESS Once More - HYUNJOO Participates In The ‘Feel My Rhythm’ Challenge
Lily and Aurora once again get to witness the adorable friendship between CALLA and Enchantress. This time, CALLA leader Hyunjoo has posted a tiktok on the official CALLA page with her dancing to ‘Feel My Rhythm’, ENCHANTRESS’s most recent comeback song. Even though Hyunjoo is not a member who has expressed a true closeness to Enchantress, unlike her group members Emma and Yejoon, this interaction shows the tight connection that exists between all the members of the two groups

You can watch the tiktok here:

Other small CALLA Updates:
No CLR this week, as there isn’t enough to report on
However, Juni, Emma and Yejoon have all returned to Seoul
Hyunjoo and Sophia will be returning this week

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
The Wren Media To Acquire MeHoney Entertainment And Others In Their FortyForty Labels Project

In January 2023, popular broadcasting and acting agency, The Wren Media, announced their plans for the year, including their new label, FortyForty Labels.

It was explained that FortyForty Labels would not be its own independent label, but rather a collection of agencies. One agency would be the The Wren’s new talent agency, The Wren Creative, and all their current actresses would be signed under this sub-label. However, the other three labels under the company would be agencies chosen by The Wren’s executives.

Their CEO explained:
“Our ambition is to acquire three new labels, ones that are up and coming, with promising futures. That way, by acquiring them, the benefits would be mutually exclusive”.

He then went on to explain that the labels will work by allowing for easy exchange and collaboration between all the individual companies under the FortyForty Labels umbrella, so that all can benefit from the decisions made, as well as being able to get resources from The Wren Media as well. Then, The Wren Media will also be able to take a percentage of the profits made.

Almost four months later, and the chosen three companies have been announced. Irreversible Entertainment, founded in 2013, home to the girl groups Opalescence and Blue Lemonde, and boy group MOONSTONE.
LR Entertainment, founded in 2015, home to girl group Dandy and boy group HAC-A, and who recently signed with ex-LOVISA member Yubi.
And finally MeHoney Entertainment, founded also in 2013, home to QUEENIE, Rangers, SPIRE and CALLA.

While some fans are a bit skeptical about what this will mean for the different groups under these companies already, most fans are hoping that this merge will provide their groups with more benefits and truly be beneficial for them.

According to the CEO of The Wren, there are already plans being put into motion, so once all the contracts are signed, fans can expect to see new things soon after.

Mentioned artists: LOVISA (@roa_is_amazing)

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
CALLA VLOGS #4 | Dancing Is Better With Family
*Video opens with Hyunjoo in the backseat of a car*
Hyunjoo: Hi! I’m currently in my brother’s car! Today marks the first day of my holiday! I’m actually the last of the members to start my holiday but I’ll also be the last one to return home, so it’s not too bad. Daiyu is currently in Taiwan for her birthday, Yejoon is in Greece, Nayeon is back in Jeju and Jooyeon is in Daegu. As for me… I’m staying in Seoul *laughs*
Hyunbin: Sorry little sis
Hyunjoo: Eh? Why?
Hyunbin: That I don’t live anywhere more interesting
Hyunjoo: Ah! Don’t say that. I’m just happy to be spending time with you
Hyunbin: Ah… thank you
*Small cut*
Hyunjoo: Anyway, I’ll be staying with my brother and his roommate in their apartment. I also think I’ll be visiting their dance studio, assuming their teachers give me permission, I don’t want to trespass *laughs*
Hyunbin: They love you there, everyone will be excited, trust me
Hyunjoo: Ah.. *blushes*

*Cuts to Hyunjoo sat on a sofa*
Hyunjoo: I’m now at my brother’s apartment! I don’t really know what I want to do now *laughs*. My brother confirmed I’ll be able to visit his dance company in a few days so what I might do is choose some dances we could do when we’re there.
*Cuts to her with her phone*
Hyunjoo: I’ve got a playlist here of songs I wanted to learn the dances to or know the dances to… I think perhaps I should pick some off here. My brother and Jeonghyuk-Oppa might want to pick some too though… I don’t know, I guess we’ll see soon

*Cuts to Hyunjoo at a dinner table*
Hyunjoo: I’m here with Jeonghyuk-Oppa and Hyunbin-Oppa and we’re having ramen!
Jeonghyuk: Hi!
Hyunbin: Hello!
Hyunjoo: Jeonghyuk-Oppa made the ramen and it’s so good. He’s such a good cook
Jeonghyuk: Ah… thank you
Hyunjoo: I’m a little nervous I won’t lie because it’s my first time staying in my brother’s apartment overnight
Hyunbin: Why are you nervous?
Hyunjoo: I’m not used to your house rules
Hyunbin: Yah! You’re my little sister, I’m not going to be strict on you
Hyunjoo: I just want to respect your boundaries *pouts*
*Small cut*
Hyunjoo: Anyway, I’ll finish eating and see you again in a bit

*Cut to Hyunjoo in the bathroom with her hair wrapped in a towel and having a face mask on*
Hyunjoo: It’s late now. I’m currently taking off my makeup and doing my skincare routine, and then I’ll read a little bit before I go to sleep
*Small cut to Hyunjoo washing her face with various foams and creams as she talks*
Hyunjoo: So I’m staying with my brother throughout my holiday because my mum and dad don’t have time off until a couple weeks from now. They offered to just let me stay at their house even though it would be empty, but I thought staying with the Oppas would be more fun *smiles*. I miss my members so much… they probably don’t miss me but I miss them *chuckles*. I don’t think I’d be able to handle being alone after being with them for so long… anyways. See you all another time!

*Cuts to Hyunjoo, Jeonghyuk and Hyunbin in a dance studio wearing dance equipment*
Hyunjoo: I’m at their dance company now! Woo! The Flamefury headquarters!
Jeonghyuk: Woo!
Hyunbin: Welcome, baby sister
Hyunjoo: Thank you. We’re going to be doing a bit of dancing today. We’ve got a bunch of song choices lined up, but we don’t really know all of the choreographies so it’ll be a bit of learning and a bit of dancing. It’ll be fun! Let’s go!
*Small cut to them standing in a formation, with Jeonghyuk on the left, Hyunjoo in the middle and Hyunbin on the right*
Hyunjoo: Warm up first!
*Footage of them warming up to Me Too by Meghan Trainor*
Hyunjoo: First song! Nonstop by Oh My Girl! This is one of my song choices, I really like how happy it is so that’s why I have chosen it. Let’s go!

*Sped up footage of them dancing to Nonstop’s chorus a few times getting it wrong, before finally a normal speed one of them getting it correct*
Hyunbin: Good job guys, take 5
Jeonghyuk: *Laughing* take 5. You sound like a true team leader
Hyunjoo: He’d be a great dance leader
Hyunbin: Ah…
Jeonghyuk: He would *laughing*
Hyunjoo: Isn’t your team’s captain selection up soon?
Hyunbin; Yeah
Jeonghyuk: He’s going for captain this year
Hyunjoo: Really? You didn’t tell me that
Hyunbin: I didn’t want to say in case I didn’t win
Hyunjoo: *Sipping from her water bottle* You’re going to win, you’re such a good leader. Anyway, what song next?
Jeonghyuk: Should we do the new Kai song next?
Hyunjoo: Ooh yeah!
Hyunbin: Have to balance out the cute girly song with a manly song huh?
Jeonghyuk: Eh? What?
Hyunbin: I’m teasing you. You’re not manly even when dancing to manly songs
Jeonghyuk: I’m very manly, what *whining*
Hyunjoo: *Laughing* Next song Lily! Rover by KAI!

*They get back into the same positions, followed by footage of them attempting to learn the dance*
Hyunbin: You’re not on beat
Hyunjoo: Me?
Hyunbin: No, him. He’s missing the counts
Jeonghyuk: I am?
Hyunbin: You can’t let Joo-ie out dance you like this. She’ll have to replace you on the team
Hyunjoo: I don’t want to replace anyone
Hyunbin: Then Jeonghyuk better start hitting the beats!
Jeonghyuk: Wow I can’t wait till he’s the leader of our team *rolls his eyes*
Hyunbin: You won’t get away with anything when I’m the leader *chuckles*

*Cuts to them again, with Hyunjoo clapping excitedly*
Hyunjoo: We just did a run through with no mistakes, let’s see if we can do it again for Lily!
*Footage of them doing the chorus*
Jeonghyuk: Okay! That was a good one.
Hyunbin: Good job you guys
Jeonghyuk: What’s next?
Hyunbin: Do you want to do Rumor?
Jeonghyuk: Omg, Rumor! It’s been so long since we last did it
Hyunbin: Should we see how much we remember?
Hyunjoo: Save Rumor for the end! It could be our grand finale by doing the whole dance *laughs*
Hyunbin: Mm… okay… what should we do instead then?
Jeonghyuk: Should we do that new Mythos song?
Hyunjoo: ME?
Jeonghyuk: You? No not CALLA, Mythos
Hyunbin: No, idiot, their song is called ME
Jeonghyuk: Oooh! Yeah that one
Hyunjoo: Let’s do that one, yeah!
Hyunjoo: I always feel quite guilty, because I’m close with the members of Mythos’s sister group, but haven’t gotten to know Mythos well yet. I would like to get to know Haruka as I think she is a good dancer
Jeonghyuk: Haruka? Is she the great dancer one?
Hyunbin: Joo-ie just called her a good dancer, where are your brain cells?
Jeonghyuk: Yah!
Hyunbin: *Laughing* ahh! Relax. I’m just messing with you
Jeonghyuk: He’s being so mean to me today
Hyunjoo: Stop bullying Jeonghyuk-Oppa!

*Footage of them doing ME*
Hyunjoo: Look at Jeonghyuk-Oppa go, wow
Jeonghyuk: *Looking fabulous*
Hyunbin: *Clapping* This dance was made for him, I’m so proud. See I’m being nice now
Jeonghyuk: *Swishes imaginary hair* Ever After Entertainment, please hire me for your next releases. I’ll be an amazing backing dancer
Hyunjoo: *Shrieks with cringe*
Hyunbin: From the top
*They complete the ME chorus*
Hyunjoo: I love that dance so much
Hyunbin: It makes you feel so good doesn’t it
Hyunjoo: It does! It makes you feel so confident
Jeonghyuk: What up next?
Hyunjoo: I’d like to do my sunbaenim’s dance. Mad Man by Rangers
Hyunbin: Ooh! I liked that one
Hyunjoo: It’s so good! And really difficult too! we can show off our true abilities with this one Jeonghyuk: Let’s definitely do that one!

*Footage of them learning the dance, with Hyunbin and Jeonghyuk struggling but Hyunjoo doing fine*
Jeonghyuk: How are you getting it so quickly?
Hyunjoo: The sunbaenims taught me for a tiktok challenge *laughs*
Jeonghyuk: Ah show off
Hyunbin: The footwork is so complicated
Hyunjoo: It’s easy when you know how *swishes her hair*
*Cuts to them doing the chorus of ‘Mad Man’*
Hyunbin: We’ve been doing this for so long now
Jeonghyuk: How long?
Hyunbin: Three hours
Hyunjoo: Eh? That long already?
Hyunbin: Are you guys hungry?
Hyunjoo: Mhm *whining*
Hyunbin: I’ll quickly run to a convenience store and get us some snacks. We can do one more dance and then Rumor? Sounds good?
Jeonghyuk: I’m fine with that
Hyunjoo: Yep me too!
Hyunbin: Cool!

*Cuts to them all eating tteokbokki together*
Hyunjoo: There was a tteokbokki van nearby so Hyunbin-Oppa is treating us
Jeonghyuk: It’s so good
Hyunbin: You’re welcome
Hyunjoo: It’ll give us our strength to finish off
Jeonghyuk: What final song should we do?
Hyunbin: How about… Howling by WHITELIST?
Hyunjoo: Ooh yeah I like that one
Jeonghyuk: It’s decided then. Howling then the finale being Rumor
*Cuts to them learning the Howling choreo and then performing it*
Jeonghyuk: I’m exhausted
Hyunjoo: Same… why am I sort of regretting saving the full choreo for the end
Hyunbin: Come on guys, quit sulking. I’ll buy you a delicious dinner if you guys pull through for Rumor
Hyunjoo: You’re really excited for Rumor?
Hyunbin: Yeah. It’s the choreo I’ve done that I love the most. I’m excited to do it again
Hyunjoo: Ah… I hope i can still remember it
Jeonghyuk: You better not have forgotten it after how hard we worked to choreograph it
Hyunjoo: *Chuckles nervously*
Jeonghyuk: *Hits her shoulder playfully*

*Cuts to them performing Rumor. The footage only consists of snippets of the full dance but not the full song*

*Fades to Hyunjoo lying in a bed*
Hyunjoo: It’s now late. After dancing all day with my brother and Jeonghyuk, I’m very sleepy. So I’m going to sleep now. I hope this vlog was interesting enough and that Lily enjoyed our dancing, and our suffering *laughs*. I also want to thank my brother’s dance studio, Shortbread Dance Company, for giving us permission to use one of the dance studios for the vlog. It was also really nice to meet the different dancers signed there. I’ll now enjoy the rest of the holiday so I can return to Lily better than ever. Goodbye *blows a kiss*

Mentioned artists: Mythos (@LostInTheDream), WHITELIST (@vivianna), Rangers (Me)

Last edited:

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
THE CALLA LILY ROUNDUP - 13th March to 26th March
Annnd welcome back to the CALLA Lily Roundup. Honestly, I feel like the bi-weekly schedule is working really well in this dry spell, so I think for the meantime just expect all the roundups to be bi-weekly. Anyway, this week actually did have quite a bit going on! So let’s see what’s been going on in Lily land (omg that’s so cute ngl).

Emma’s vlog was released, showing Emma spending time in Jeju with her younger sisters. Lily really loved seeing Emma being an Unnie rather than a Maknae for once, and found her dynamic with her sisters very sweet. Some Lily were disappointed that they didn’t get to learn the names of the 5 Yeons, however other Lily tried to remind them to respect Emma and her sisters’ privacy.
Everyone also loved hearing Emma’s mother’s perspective on CALLA. They were surprised to hear the lack of support Emma initially had but love the fact that she eventually warmed up to Emma being an idol and is now very proud of her.
Hyunjoo and Yejoon featured on a bside of the SPIRE Sub-Unit SPIRE ROMIN's album. The song, titled 'Whip!' is one of the more popular songs on the album, thanks to Lily and Aspire both working together to stream the song. Some Aspire though, complained that Yejoon and Hyunjoo sang too much on the song for a feature artist. Lily told Aspire to stop complaining and just enjoy the interactions between the two artists.
During a fik-live to promote their collab, Nova from Eclipse revealed that CALLA were one of the groups that inspired her to become an idol and to debut. Lily have been spreading support to both Eclipse and Elsie as a thank you for their kind words towards CALLA.
Hyunjoo did the ‘Feel My Rhythm’ challenge and many Lily and Aurora celebrated the interaction between the two artists. Later, Enchantress also reacted to Hyunjoo’s cover on a fik-live, and many Lily and Aurora laughed alongside them as they noticed despite Hyunjoo being the second eldest of all ten idols (only behind Sophia), she was one of the cutest out of them all.
‘No’ was used as a stage during the survival show ‘Rose Garden’, however, the contestants did not perform well. This has caused Lily to act quite rude towards the contestants online saying they’re untalented and would never be able to perform the song as well as CALLA did. Fans of Rose Garden have been fighting back, calling Lily toxic, but Lily have doubled down, saying there was no point pretending the group had done well.
However, Lily have been spreading love to contestant Jiyeon, who did a cover of CALLA’s debut song ‘Love Dive’.
Lily were shocked at the announcement that MeHoney would be one of the labels acquired by The Wren Media in their FortyForty Labels project, and there have been mixed responses. Some Lily mentioned that Rangers, Spire and CALLA were all desirable groups for The Wren to manage, and so they could understand, and hopefully with the resources that The Wren has access to, this will make their promotions even stronger. Other Lily have countered, saying something that made MeHoney so special is that the, Lee Hwayoung, co-CEO was an ex-idol herself, and so the dynamic inside the company was quite unique. Lee Hwayoung had always refused to debut minors, enforce strict diets on the idols, and worked closely to ensure their mental health was maintained. With new management, Lily fear that CALLA will not be as well taken care of. There have also been arguments with other fandoms, such as QUEENIE’s Gemie, who have been complaining that The Wren probably won’t spend any time improving QUEENIE’s promotions and will favour CALLA, which has caused Lily to rebuttal asking why The Wren should bother with QUEENIE when they’re so irrelevant. Furthermore, others have accused the only reason MeHoney agreed was for CEO Lee Jinyoung’s daughter, Lee Kayeon, to be able to debut in a new girl group without MeHoney having to form a second one so soon after CALLA, and that neither company actually cares about CALLA in this situation.
Hyunjoo’s vlog was also released, featuring her brother and her brother’s fellow dance teammate, Jeonghyuk. The three of them learnt and performed small dances together. The three most popular covers they did were Rover by KAI, ME by Mythos and Rumor, which was CALLA’s song but had actually been choreographed by the two men.
There have been large arguments amongst Lily within the last 24hrs surrounding Hyunbin and Jeonghyuk. It started when a big Lily account on twitter jokingly said that Hyunbin and Jeonghyuk seemed more feminine than Hyunjoo, and that they looked “too pretty” doing the ME and Rumor dances. This piled on with others saying “only gay people would dance like that”. Other Lily then began to over analyse the interactions saying that Jeonghyuk and Hyunbin almost appeared to be flirting or holding themselves back in front of the camera. Within a small space of time, Lily have begun to accuse Hyunbin and Jeonghyuk of being in a relationship, even using Hyunjoo’s valentines post as evidence that Hyunjoo had been alluding to supporting their relationship. Other Lily however have tried to shut down this talk, saying it’s extremely inappropriate for Lily to be speculating on the sexuality of Hyunjoo’s brother, and that the way they were acting almost appeared homophobic. While some have agreed to stop, other Lily accused these people of being boring and saying “they were just having fun”. The original Lily account has since deleted their tweet and apologised for causing this discussion, and that they had no malintentions and just wanted to compliment that Hyunbin and Jeonghyuk were not afraid to take on more feminine dances.

Mentioned artists: ENCHANTRESS & Mythos (@LostInTheDream), Eclipse (@Forever Aeri✨), Elsie K (@izyun), Rose Garden (@WednesdaysChildIsFullOfWoe & @SkylexLoona)
Rangers, QUEENIE and SPIRE are all non-promoted groups under MeHoney Entertainment, in order to create a more realistic feeling to CALLA's existence in the idol industry <3