CALLA [Fake Group] All Updates Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
THE CALLA QUIZ : How Well Do You Know Girl Group CALLA?
The CALLA quiz is inspired by @vivianna who made a quiz for the Moonlight Entertainment groups. The CALLA quiz consists of 21 questions separated into 3 sections. Each section is defined by how difficult the questions are. The first 7 questions should be managable for any casual CALLA enjoyer, however sections 2 and 3 will help define how much of a Lily you truly are.

Currently, I am hestitant to give out prizes to the highest scores, as there's no way for me to make sure people aren't cheating. But feel free to share your scores below. How well do you know CALLA?

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
There are currently 2 questions that no one has gotten right! Though I will say, one of them was a little bit unfair and I can’t blame anyone for not getting it 😅

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
THE CALLA LILY ROUNDUP - 13th February to 19th February
Hello Lily! Ah... it's very sad to have to announce this... but this is the last week from now until the week beginning June 19 that I can guarentee there will be a Calla Lily Roundup. That isn't to say there won't be anymore, of course not! I'm still going to be making CALLA content from now until the end of my exams. The roundups may become biweekly or even monthly though, as there is going to be less content made. As always, feel free to submit prompts that you wish to see to fill this gap. I have plenty to share this week though! So let's get into it!

Many Lily believed Hyunjoo's Valentine's post for Instagram was showing support towards the LGBTQ+ community, after she said "no matter what shape love takes, it's love all the same". Some Lily argued back she probably meant self love or friendship, but other Lily argued back that it was slightly homophobic for the other Lily to be getting upset at queer Lily for interpreting Hyunjoo's words in this way.
People also believe Hyunjoo was referencing the relationship between Jia and Minhyuk, due to the fact she said "love is all around me". Jia is known to be Hyunjoo's best friend.
Aria from MYTHOS mentioned CALLA's Love Dive in an episode of Unniez, hosted by Bada and Yujin of ENCHANTRESS. Love Dive was able to gain a small burst in views after the mention.

Hyunjoo and Sophia hosted a FikLive towards the beginning of the week. They discussed their promotions for 'No More Fairytale' and how they were shocked about how many views 'MAGO' had gotten, and also thanked fans for loving their 'Rumor' stage so much. Hyunjoo also gushed over the fact her brother Hyunbin and his fellow crew member Jeonghyuk had choreographed the dance for them.
Sophia expressed her excitement towards her going back to Taiwan in the upcoming week, due to the fact she will be back home for her birthday on the 3rd of March. She shared that she is excited to see her mum and dad again, but also that one of her best friends from the USA was going to be coming to Taiwan for the first time for her birthday.
Juni and Yejoon also hosted a FikLive a little later in the week. Yejoon revealled she is going to Greece with her family this upcoming week for two weeks, to celebrate her younger brother starting University this March. Joon-Yi* also spoke about how Emma's sister was also starting University this year, so both siblings could be proud. Yejoon joked about for the Lee household, they were proud since her brother was the last to attend University, after her older brother, whereas for the Kim family, Emma's younger sister was the first to go to University, since Emma didn't.
However, the main thing to notice from the Joon-Yi live is that Juni and Yejoon wrote a song together. Juni had called out hate she had seen online, talking about how they thought Juni didn't like Yejoon due to not giving her many unique lines in 'Rumor'. Both girls expressed how ridiculous these claims were, Yejoon shared she loved all her 'Rumor' likes regardless of how diverse they were, and just to prove their closeness, they would write a song together.
In the live itself, the two girls wrote the chorus to the song, with Juni writing the lyrics and Yejoon composing for the song on piano. Check out the lyrics they wrote below!
It keeps happening
i shigani dashi
mannage hae
You feelin’ me? Aha
Oops! I’m losing again
jom neurideorado dahkil weonhae
Falling in
In love with me fallin’ in love with me

All the CALLA members will be beginning their month hiatus over the next couple weeks.

If you haven't yet had a go, why not try out the CALLA quiz? Inspired by vivianna's Moonlight Entertainment quiz! Some of the questions are intended to be close to impossible (just like British exams!) so don't be too harsh on yourself if you get a low socre. The score to beat is 15!

And ofc, the feedback form!

*I don't speak Korean or know much about the language. I think that there are two different ways to count, one of them has "deul" for 2 and the other has "yi" pronounced like "e", which I've gotten from the fact Moonbyul tends to say Byul2 a lot because her name is Byul-yi. So the pairing name is suppose to be like Joon2 pronounced Joonie! Cute right? LMAO
Also I've been trying to google stuff about Korean universities and all it's telling me is they start in March. So we're gonna pretend it's the rear end of March so that Emma and Yejoon can spend time with their siblings, okay?

Mentioned artists:
Mythos & Enchantress (@LostInTheDream), Jia & Minhyuk (@roa_is_amazing)

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Hello Lily! Ah... it's very sad to have to announce this... but this is the last week from now until the week beginning June 19 that I can guarentee there will be a Calla Lily Roundup. That isn't to say there won't be anymore, of course not! I'm still going to be making CALLA content from now until the end of my exams. The roundups may become biweekly or even monthly though, as there is going to be less content made. As always, feel free to submit prompts that you wish to see to fill this gap. I have plenty to share this week though! So let's get into it!

Many Lily believed Hyunjoo's Valentine's post for Instagram was showing support towards the LGBTQ+ community, after she said "no matter what shape love takes, it's love all the same". Some Lily argued back she probably meant self love or friendship, but other Lily argued back that it was slightly homophobic for the other Lily to be getting upset at queer Lily for interpreting Hyunjoo's words in this way.
People also believe Hyunjoo was referencing the relationship between Jia and Minhyuk, due to the fact she said "love is all around me". Jia is known to be Hyunjoo's best friend.
Aria from MYTHOS mentioned CALLA's Love Dive in an episode of Unniez, hosted by Bada and Yujin of ENCHANTRESS. Love Dive was able to gain a small burst in views after the mention.

Hyunjoo and Sophia hosted a FikLive towards the beginning of the week. They discussed their promotions for 'No More Fairytale' and how they were shocked about how many views 'MAGO' had gotten, and also thanked fans for loving their 'Rumor' stage so much. Hyunjoo also gushed over the fact her brother Hyunbin and his fellow crew member Jeonghyuk had choreographed the dance for them.
Sophia expressed her excitement towards her going back to Taiwan in the upcoming week, due to the fact she will be back home for her birthday on the 3rd of March. She shared that she is excited to see her mum and dad again, but also that one of her best friends from the USA was going to be coming to Taiwan for the first time for her birthday.
Juni and Yejoon also hosted a FikLive a little later in the week. Yejoon revealled she is going to Greece with her family this upcoming week for two weeks, to celebrate her younger brother starting University this March. Joon-Yi* also spoke about how Emma's sister was also starting University this year, so both siblings could be proud. Yejoon joked about for the Lee household, they were proud since her brother was the last to attend University, after her older brother, whereas for the Kim family, Emma's younger sister was the first to go to University, since Emma didn't.
However, the main thing to notice from the Joon-Yi live is that Juni and Yejoon wrote a song together. Juni had called out hate she had seen online, talking about how they thought Juni didn't like Yejoon due to not giving her many unique lines in 'Rumor'. Both girls expressed how ridiculous these claims were, Yejoon shared she loved all her 'Rumor' likes regardless of how diverse they were, and just to prove their closeness, they would write a song together.
In the live itself, the two girls wrote the chorus to the song, with Juni writing the lyrics and Yejoon composing for the song on piano. Check out the lyrics they wrote below!
It keeps happening
i shigani dashi
mannage hae
You feelin’ me? Aha
Oops! I’m losing again
Falling in

All the CALLA members will be beginning their month hiatus over the next couple weeks.

If you haven't yet had a go, why not try out the CALLA quiz? Inspired by vivianna's Moonlight Entertainment quiz! Some of the questions are intended to be close to impossible (just like British exams!) so don't be too harsh on yourself if you get a low socre. The score to beat is 15!

*I don't speak Korean or know much about the language. I think that there are two different ways to count, one of them has "deul" for 2 and the other has "yi" pronounced like "e", which I've gotten from the fact Moonbyul tends to say Byul2 a lot because her name is Byul-yi. So the pairing name is suppose to be like Joon2 pronounced Joonie! Cute right? LMAO
Also I've been trying to google stuff about Korean universities and all it's telling me is they start in March. So we're gonna pretend it's the rear end of March so that Emma and Yejoon can spend time with their siblings, okay?

Mentioned artists:
I want to reply with both 😍🙁
Also I know exactly what song that is just by reading the lyrics. It's one of my favorites! If CALLA releases it I will scream

roaxy

(¯`*•.¸,¤°´✿.。.:* вєαυтιfυℓ *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
Website
bluequeen000.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
Guardian: The Lonely and Great God

It keeps happening
i shigani dashi
mannage hae
You feelin’ me? Aha
Oops! I’m losing again
Falling in

Mentioned artists:
Me being very proud of the fact that I got 15/21 in the quiz

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Behind The Calla : Extras
Unit formation

Currently listening to what would've been Juni and Sophia's unit song if they'd been selected but alas they weren't. But it made me think, meh I have nothing to do now (I FINISHED MY ENGLISH ASSIGNMENT I SWEAR) so I thought, let's share the process behind the unit songs.

Construction
The idea of having units began in the early stages of the album. Round & Around by SONAMOO was one of the very first tracks on the album and I'd always wanted Juni & Emma to be a unit. Any group managers with an incredible memory might remember me making a joke about how I had a poll running but for one question I was going to ignore an answer and do what I wanted anyway... it was this question. I KNEW from the start Emma and Juni would be a unit and if no one voted for them TOUGH.

As for the other units, here were the results (as I make up sub-unit names on the spot highkey):

LeMak - 0 votes
Unnie line, Emjoo, Junia, Vocal line, Maknae line- 1 vote
Hyunni, Joon2 - 2 votes
Emphia, Jemma - 3 votes
Present me is currently cussing past me out for giving members such similar names. WHY SO MANY YEONS. WHY SO MANY JOOS. I CAN'T HANDLE THIS

So, I wanted every member to be in two units each, just for fairness. Now, in the past I said I had to make LeMak a unit because I had no other choice right? This is the proof
Emphia and Jemma - Emma cannot be in another unit
2 Emma, 1 Sophia, 1 Juni

Hyunni - Juni cannot be in another unit
2 Emma, 2 Juni, 1 Sophia, 1 Hyunjoo
So in order to complete this option, the final 2 units have to be Vocal line and LeMak...
So let's try the other combination then!
Joon2 - Juni cannot be in another unit
2 Emma, 2 Juni, 1 Sophia, 1 Yejoon
So in order to complete this option, the final 2 units have to be Unnie line and LeMak... oh wait-

So as you can see no matter what I chose, LeMak was destined to be. AND YOU GUYS SHOULD THANK ME BECAUSE WHERE YOU ARE IS ICONIC-

Anyways, basically I had to decide which path to take, and I chose Hyunni. Was this a good choice? Apparently not because someone voted on the poll WAY later and voted for Joon2 putting it up at 3 votes so LMAO RIP. Robbed you guys of a Joon2 and Unnie line unit.

Song progress
Usually I wouldn't do this so that I can keep songs for later, however because a lot of these songs were chosen very specifically for their units, idk how many of these will end up being used for CALLA. And even if they did, this context is very different so it doesn't feel too much like spoilers, yknow?

Jemma - As previously mentioned, Round & Around was their chosen song from the get go, but I did also consider using Liar (also by Sonamoo) a bit too

Emphia - I had a HORRID time choosing for Emphia. The unit itself makes so much sense, but capturing their sound was really hard. One choice I had for them was Poppin' Star by TXT but I shut this down because it's a boy group song and they are females. Then it became Our Garden by WJSN, but I gave LeMak a WJSN song instead and didn't want two esp not from the same album. Our Garden then became Body Talk by Red Velvet and tbh... this was a good choice. But something still didn't feel right. I then switched Body Talk for Butterflies but I still wasn't happy with it. Finally, I just gathered a BUNCH of possible songs and I finally settled on I Like That Kiss. It's still not my favourite choice but I think it suited them well I can imagine them being proper cuties performing it

Hyunni - I always knew they would have a cuter sound. The first possible song was Ruddy by Cherry Bullet, which I think seems very similar to Weather so I think you can see I had a VISION. Next option was Love Love Love by VIVIZ, a bit more spicy, but I felt it was too summery for the sound I was aiming for. So then, Love Love Love became Weather by fromis_9 and I'm honestly SO happy with this unit choice

Vocal line - Apparently Sophia just wanted me to suffer. The problem with vocal line is there was TOO MANY GOOD CHOICES. The first choice was FireFlower by Purple Kiss, but since I used Love Is Dead on I Love Me idk it felt like not a good choice. FireFlower then became Don't Call Me Again by TWICE and it stayed this way for such a long time because like it's a perfect song for them?? But then I listened to Love Foolish one day and was like NEVER MINDDD I WANT THIS ONEEEE. And like, again, I LOVE this unit sooo much. I think it's literally a perfect song for them?!

LeMak - So. A unit that isn't suppose to be here. I HAVE TO PROVE EVERYONE WRONG! The first choice was Where You Are by WJSN. Hang on? Wasn't that the final choice? Well... yes. But... I then switched them to Parachute by Oh My Girl (which was going to be Hyunjoo & Emma's unit if they'd been selected but they weren't so rip). But I felt Parachute was too cute for Yejoon. So I wanted to take a more vocal heavy route for Yejoon. So then I chose Express Moon by Jo Yuri. But my mind just keeeeppt circling back to Where You Are every time I listened to it. So I just had to go for it. I sort of have mixed feelings as I feel like Yejoon wouldn't've had such an intense rap. But I do like the sound it had for them and how intense the vocals are so I think overall positive feelings!

Conclusion
Overall, I loved the units idea! I don't think I will fill another album with them, and also I now can't use Parachute for Hyunjoo & Emma so sad. But perhaps I will continue to litter new CALLA dynamics in their future songs? This isn't a spoiler this is my live thinking lmao

Seogi

ℜ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔅𝔶𝔲𝔫
Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
✧ XiuXiu ✧
THE CALLA QUIZ : How Well Do You Know Girl Group CALLA?
The CALLA quiz is inspired by @vivianna who made a quiz for the Moonlight Entertainment groups. The CALLA quiz consists of 21 questions separated into 3 sections. Each section is defined by how difficult the questions are. The first 7 questions should be managable for any casual CALLA enjoyer, however sections 2 and 3 will help define how much of a Lily you truly are.

Currently, I am hestitant to give out prizes to the highest scores, as there's no way for me to make sure people aren't cheating. But feel free to share your scores below. How well do you know CALLA?

Oh wow!

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
THE CALLA LILY ROUNDUP - 20th February to 26th February
There isn't really much to share this week so I thought I'd discuss the quiz results since I don't think we'll be getting any more participants, on top of the few things I have to share.

Yejoon went to Greece on Monday with her family. She'll be staying there for two weeks.
Some Lily are confused what this means for her judging on Sweetz. However, people have just put it down to whatever they needed her for will be pre-recorded because Miel was stupid and forgot she was doing a thing that required her to be in Korea.
Sophia has returned to Taiwan, though no one is sure when she'll be returning. According to a couple Taiwanese Lily, they said they spotted Sophia alongside another girl at the ITZY concert that took place in Taipei yesterday. However, these same Lily said they wanted to respect her and the other girl's privacy and therefore didn't take any photos of her.

Emma also shared that she has returned to Jeju. Lily are happy that Emma will be able to spend time with her younger sisters, as they know how much they mean to her.
It's unclear whether Hyunjoo and Juni have returned home or not yet.
In a vlive by Xia and Violet of ENCHANTRESS, the two girls sang Love Dive by CALLA. Lily loved the cover and are begging that at least one member will react to it, but are feeling doubtful since the members are all on break right now.
They also laughed at the members teasing Emma by saying they'd stop her from seeing Zoe. However, they also (kindly) teased the fact that Emma was now on a completely different island to mainland Korea, so Emma had already "punished" herself.

Mentioned artists: ENCHANTRESS (@LostInTheDream)

The CALLA quiz results:

Question 1. CALLA's debut album
0/6 got this wrong

Question 2. CALLA's main vocalist
2/6 got this wrong
The main vocalist of CALLA is Yejoon, while the lead vocalist is Sophia. All the other members are sub-vocalists

Question 3. CALLA's company
0/6 got this wrong

Question 4. Korean members in CALLA
2/6 got this wrong
The only foreign CALLA member is Sophia, who is Taiwanese

Question 5. CALLA's FKAMA Award
2/6 got this wrong
The group won best rap performance with their song 'No'

Question 6. COS performances
3/6 got this wrong
Hyunjoo performed in COS: Dawn, while Emma performed in COS: Red Sun

Question 7. Idol with same name as CALLA member
0/6 got this wrong
Sophia is called Daiyu, like a member in JELO

Question 8. Emma's real name
2/6 got this wrong
Emma's real name is Kim Nayeon, but the two who got this wrong said Lee which was there to trick them so don't feel bad LOL

Question 9. Why did Juni debut
2/6 got this wrong
Juni became a rapper due to LE from EXID

Question 10. Shared nickname
2/6 got this wrong
Juni and Yejoon are both known as Joonie, with Yejoon being Joonie-nah and Juni being Joonie-deul (Joonie-one and Joonie-two)

Question 11. Hyunjoo's brother's dance group
1/6 got this wrong
Hyunbin is in a dance group called FLAMEFURY (once I did accidentally call them Firefury...). SPIRE is a boy group under MeHoney

Question 12. Before MeHoney Entertainment
0/6 got this wrong
Yejoon trained at SM, Juni trained at CUBE

Question 13. CALLA before CALLA
2/6 got this wrong
The group was originally called ROSA, with the girls having the stage names Rhea, Ollie, Sophia and Amber. This was before Emma was added to the group

Question 14. If not Lily...
1/6 got this wrong
Before their name was selected, forums members got to vote between Lily and Callaful

Question 15. First birthday in CALLA
4/6 got this wrong
Hyunjoo was the first member to have a birthday, due to the fact she is born in September, while CALLA debuted in August

Question 16. Sophia's first Kpop song
2/6 got this wrong
Sophia was shown Blood Sweat and Tears by BTS by a friend in the USA. This was shared during the No More Fairytale D-1 Vlive

Question 17. Best unit song
3/6 got this wrong
During the No More Fairytale interview, both Juni and Emma said they wished they could have sung on Love Foolish

Question 18. Secret Santa
5/6 got this wrong
Sophia had Yejoon, Yejoon had Juni, Juni had Sophia, meanwhile Emma and Hyunjoo had each other

Question 19. Why is Emma a parrot
6/6 got this wrong
This question was quite cruel as it wasn't 100% accurate. If you said because Emma is noisy, give yourself half a mark. Hyunjoo's exact reason was:
"Birds are elegant and loyal, but also quite loud. They’re kind of like dogs, but they can fly… not that Emma can fly."
(CALLA Blind Interview Challenge)

Question 20. The non existent CALLA song
4/6 got this wrong
In the New Year vlive, Sophia says:
"It’s a good spoiler if they get misled. Everyone. Please enjoy our full album of 32 songs, including Love Dive Japanese version, Aura instrumental and Done but it’s Yejoon singing in the shower". You.zip in the rain is not mentioned though

Question 21. Least favourite SYS song
6/6 got this wrong
Hyunjoo and Emma both chose Love Dive, Sophia chose Espresso, Juni chose About Love and Yejoon chose Escape Room. Despite it's popularity though, no one chose Shoot!

How did you do on the CALLA quiz?​

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
#SophiaDay
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 1.png

From Hyunjoo: Happy birthday to my fellow oldest member. Thank you for being with me for all this time, and for being a reason for our group to never stop smiling. Have a brilliant day
From Juni: To unnie, you never fail to make the members laugh and without you Calla would have a very obvious hole. Enjoy your special day. Thank you for being here for us
From Emma: To a special unnie. Whenever we feel down you're always there to pick us back up. Also you're insanely talented and it makes me a little bit jealous. Lily will always love you and we'll always love you more. Happy birthday
From Yejoon: To unnie. Happy birthday. I've always admired your confidence and your skills, and see you as someone to look up to. I can't believe you're getting older :p Thank you unnie. I'll love you forever

Peachy_Momo🍑

Face of The Group
Website
skylexloona.carrd.co
Credits
Jinny
Jeonghan
AleXa
Yena Stick
#SophiaDay
View attachment 82634

From Hyunjoo: Happy birthday to my fellow oldest member. Thank you for being with me for all this time, and for being a reason for our group to never stop smiling. Have a brilliant day
From Juni: To unnie, you never fail to make the members laugh and without you Calla would have a very obvious hole. Enjoy your special day. Thank you for being here for us
From Emma: To a special unnie. Whenever we feel down you're always there to pick us back up. Also you're insanely talented and it makes me a little bit jealous. Lily will always love you and we'll always love you more. Happy birthday
From Yejoon: To unnie. Happy birthday. I've always admired your confidence and your skills, and see you as someone to look up to. I can't believe you're getting older :p Thank you unnie. I'll love you forever
imagine sharing a bday with Jihyo :>