Comment and I'll Tell You An Idol You Remind Me Of

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

loonatheworld !

ପ(๑•ᴗ•๑)ଓ chuu's guardian angel ♡
Credits
Pink Rose
Pink Bear Plush
✧ Weeekly ✧
Jeewon
I don't know you very well but here's what I got
Wooyoung-Ateez
1. So from what I know, Wooyoung and Yeosang were at Big Hit together but they wanted to drop Yeosang. So Wooyoung being the amazing friend that he is left Big Hit with him and went on to debut with him at KQ. To me this dedication and desire to stick with one person is how I view your relatipnship. Despite all the ups and downs the group goes you express your love for them. Even to the point where it's been your username.
2. Wooyoung although a bit hyper is a very friendly and kind boy. I also think you are a very kind person. You have that same kind of bright energy that he does. Even with your choice of emoji, it shows me that you are a naturally sunny person to be around.
Aww, this is so sweet, thank you so much!! ❤️

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
beep boop
0-o
Chenle-NCT
1. From what I've noticed you are a very excitable person. When I see you type you have the tendency to dO tHiS for comedic effect. This extraness is something I think is hilarious. You make the forums are really funny place. Chenle has a similar extraness to his character. He likes to tease his members and brighten the mood.
2. You are very passionate in terms of your emotions. Something I wish I could do lol. Chenle, although not the most affectionate of the NCT members, let's his emotions shine through.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
hello~ :>
Winwin-NCT
1. You have a quieter yet really sweet disposition to me. You're kind just like a smol bean to me lol. Winwin is the same way. He's quiet but he's adorable. You both are just very pleasant and bright people to be around.
2. Winwin is arguably the most loved member of NCT. All the members are whipped for him. He is absolutely adored by them. I also think you are the same way. I see you mentioned a lot by other users on here. So I think you are also very loved on the forums.
Fun Fact: this is the association that I thought of the quickest. It just fit so well.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
this is such a cool idea tho!
im curious so.. my favorite group is nct (surprise surprise)
Yeri-Red Velvet
I was gonna say Johnny but...
1. Yeri can be a bit mischievous in her maknae ways. She'll tease her unnies but also make them smile. She can also make others feel very comfortable around her, due to her friendliness. I feel like this combination of traits really describes you. You can be a bit sassy, savage, kind, and friendly.
2. Gotta be honest Yeri really seems like the type of person who would start a "cult". I was trying to think of an idol who might do that and she was what popped into my head. You are quite the prolific cult starter. I remember months ago the Johnny Cult was really popular.
3. Yeri also has a lot of friends in the idol world due to her friendliness. On these forums you are the same. You easily make friends and people adore you, myself included. It's nice to see you back. Idk how long it will be for, but I hope you can be "Yeri" during that time.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Can you do me? 🥺
of course! you are actually someone who I first thought of when this idea came to me. So I'm ready!
Doyoung-NCT
1. Doyoung is very smart. He is always the one who is tasked with explaining NCT's ever confusing concept. To me you are someone who is incredibly smart. Whether it be with your psychology advice, or just a random topic. The majority of the things you say tend to make me feel impressed by how concisely and smartly it was said.
2. Doyoung, although he may not like to admit it all the time, is always trying to help his members. We have seen it in the little things he does. Such as getting to know Renjun and even taking chinese classes from him to learn more about him. You have this same helpfulness that you always offer. I remember a while back you made a thread that was like an advice thread. Although you didn't get many responses, it was really the thought that counted. The way that you went out of your way to try to help others speaks volumes of your character.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
hiiii~ obvi, pentagon, you know me at least that well ^^
Lia-ITZY
1. Lia is one of the hardest workers I have ever seen. She has had very little dance training, yet she puts so much time in effort into learning something completely new. She wants to discover new things and master them. I see the same thing in you. You are always trying new things and wanting to learn about a different subject. Like joining a virtual group.
2. Lia can be more of a timid person but she is also very kind and just a gentle person overall. I see the same thing when I interact with you. You are always careful around people and want to make them feel good. You seem a bit shy at times, but you are also very friendly and always willing to greet people. I can just imagine you having the same cheerful smile Lia sports.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
What about me 🥺
Young K-Day6
1. Young K is kinda like the mastermind behind Day6. From what I know, all the members help write the lyrics of their songs, but Young K also plays a significant role in producing. He is more of a behind the scenes kinda person. He won't make it obvious he is working hard, but when it is addressed he will own up to his accomplishments. You are the same way to me. You're almost like the mastermind of the forums. You don't always interact a lot, but I always see you do little things here and there to helps other users and the forums in general.
2. You are someone I really admire. With where you are in your schooling, your career path, even the way you live. To me you are almost like what I desire to be in the future. Young K is kinda the same where I just really admire him as a person. He seems to be someone you would strive to be like.
3. Young K also just has this smile that makes me feel all warm and happy inside. I feel the same way when I see that I got a message from you. Despite the huge time difference.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I don’t really have a favorite group.... so I’ll do any 🙃 I do have to say though, I’m not very into girl groups... Thank you in advance 🥰😌
Jaemin-NCT
1. Jaemin is a very expressive person. He likes showing his affection for people and letting them know his feeling for them. He isn't afraid to be who he is and let is excitement flow. To me you are the same way. You don't have a problem with identifying how you feel and expressing it towards others. I have seen it in your postings, and even right where with the way you worded your request. With all the various emojis.
2. You seem like a very extroverted person on here (idk if in real life). You are always willing to share facts about yourself on your profiles, even if they are personal. Jaemin is the same way. He isn't afraid to be loud or extra. He goes all out with his aegyo and with his affection towards his members. He likes people to understand who he is as a person, just as you do.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
My favorite group is Stray Kids, but ITZY and Red Velvet are tied for second. :)
Eunha-Gfriend
1. Eunha is adorable and cute and just cute. It's just a natural quality of her's. She may feel uncomfortable acting cute, but that's just because she already is and doesn't need to any further. You are the same to me. You are just real cute and I just wanna squish.
2. Eunha may get teased a lot but she still fights back and has a lot of determination. It may not help her grow to be the same height as most of her members, but it's the thought that counts. You also seem to have a lot of determination. When you first joined the forums I remember you were having a problem viewing a profile and were really wanting to figure things out. Myself and the other mods fumbled and bit to figure it out but we did in the end. You not giving up and holding onto this becuse of your fight and your love for your idol is adorable. And it is also similar to Eunha.

http.yyanggii

𝐈 𝐠𝐨 𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞
Author
Credits
The First
The Vision
Jacob
YangYang
Jaemin-NCT
1. Jaemin is a very expressive person. He likes showing his affection for people and letting them know his feeling for them. He isn't afraid to be who he is and let is excitement flow. To me you are the same way. You don't have a problem with identifying how you feel and expressing it towards others. I have seen it in your postings, and even right where with the way you worded your request. With all the various emojis.
2. You seem like a very extroverted person on here (idk if in real life). You are always willing to share facts about yourself on your profiles, even if they are personal. Jaemin is the same way. He isn't afraid to be loud or extra. He goes all out with his aegyo and with his affection towards his members. He likes people to understand who he is as a person, just as you do.
I- thank you 🥺
To me you kind of seem like a Bang Chan- Stray Kids or a Johnny- NCT
Your just so nice and willing to love others even if you don’t know them well! From what I see you like to send people encouragement and sometimes just say hi! Not only that but I’ve seen that sometimes you like to focus on the positive thing and face towards the brighter things in life (but your also not afraid to be realistic). Your also not afraid to take the lead at times and be there for someone when they need it!

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I- thank you 🥺
To me you kind of seem like a Bang Chan- Stray Kids or a Johnny- NCT
Your just so nice and willing to love others even if you don’t know them well! From what I see you like to send people encouragement and sometimes just say hi! Not only that but I’ve seen that sometimes you like to focus on the positive thing and face towards the brighter things in life (but your also not afraid to be realistic). Your also not afraid to take the lead at times and be there for someone when they need it!
Aww thank you 💜💜

VIPJACKAHGADAY

CEO
Website
lnk.bio
Credits
Young K
CL
of course! you are actually someone who I first thought of when this idea came to me. So I'm ready!
Doyoung-NCT
1. Doyoung is very smart. He is always the one who is tasked with explaining NCT's ever confusing concept. To me you are someone who is incredibly smart. Whether it be with your psychology advice, or just a random topic. The majority of the things you say tend to make me feel impressed by how concisely and smartly it was said.
2. Doyoung, although he may not like to admit it all the time, is always trying to help his members. We have seen it in the little things he does. Such as getting to know Renjun and even taking chinese classes from him to learn more about him. You have this same helpfulness that you always offer. I remember a while back you made a thread that was like an advice thread. Although you didn't get many responses, it was really the thought that counted. The way that you went out of your way to try to help others speaks volumes of your character.
This is so beautiful! Thank you! 😭❤️

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Taeil-NCT
1. Taeil may not be one of the louder members of NCT. He's more reserved and mature. But he is still very loved by his members. I view you in a similar way. You may not be the most extroverted user on the forums, but you are still well known and people respect you. You have this air of almost untouchableness that Taeil has. Because of how respected the both of you are.
2. You stan Mamamoo, a vocally talented group. They are also a group that really same more mature and womanly. Therefore, I believe that you are also mature and you value skill. Taeil is the best vocalist in NCT. So making the vocal connect was easy for me. But Taeil is also someone who may not be the perfect version of an idol, but he honed his skill well and he values it.
3. Taeil is one of the most loved members of NCT, and I think you are one of the more loved members on this forum, even if you don't believe it. You have been on here longer than me, so you have many that look up to you, including myself.
4. Taeil is also very dedicated to his craft. As the oldest he could have easily debuted in a group sooner than NCT. You have a huge amount of dedication towards Mamamoo. I feel like even if they were to dispand, they would remain your ult group.
Despite not stanning NCT this warmed my heart a lot 🥺

Solarium

Kpop Stan
Author
Credits
Heart Cookies
Box of Chocolates
Berry Tart
Pink Rose
Jeongyeon-TWICE
1. Jeongyeon is a very mature person. If Jihyo wasn't Twice's leader it would have gone to her. She is always taking care of her younger members. I feel the same about you. You are a very mature person. And you use your maturity and wisdom to enourage some of the other users on here.
2. Jeongyeon has dealt with loss and her own mental struggles, yet she has been able to overcome them and come out an amazing person. You have also experienced loss and mental stress, but you always know how to help yourself fight it. Whether it be reaching out to another user, like me, or paying tribute. You do what is right to remmeber, but not get stuck mourning.
3. Although you have been an active member on this forum for quite a while, I feel ike you can be a bit quiet with your interactions. You don't go out of your way to make yourself seen. I think Jeongyeon does this as well. She is one of the less popular members, and although a great vocalists she doesn't get a lot of lines. Yet she is a precious gem of Twice. I view you the same way, but on this forum.
Awww, you saying Im the precious jem of this forums nearly made me cry happy tears. I do see the similarities between me and Jeongyeon. I loved this analysis, if you could call it that. Ily <3

escapism

٭*✰
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
Young K-Day6
1. Young K is kinda like the mastermind behind Day6. From what I know, all the members help write the lyrics of their songs, but Young K also plays a significant role in producing. He is more of a behind the scenes kinda person. He won't make it obvious he is working hard, but when it is addressed he will own up to his accomplishments. You are the same way to me. You're almost like the mastermind of the forums. You don't always interact a lot, but I always see you do little things here and there to helps other users and the forums in general.
2. You are someone I really admire. With where you are in your schooling, your career path, even the way you live. To me you are almost like what I desire to be in the future. Young K is kinda the same where I just really admire him as a person. He seems to be someone you would strive to be like.
3. Young K also just has this smile that makes me feel all warm and happy inside. I feel the same way when I see that I got a message from you. Despite the huge time difference.
I have no words, thank you honey that was so beautiful 🥺

fishstiks__

Kpop Groupie
Website
fishstiks.carrd.co
Credits
Cya
Hongjoong
YangYang
Harin
Chenle-NCT
1. From what I've noticed you are a very excitable person. When I see you type you have the tendency to dO tHiS for comedic effect. This extraness is something I think is hilarious. You make the forums are really funny place. Chenle has a similar extraness to his character. He likes to tease his members and brighten the mood.
2. You are very passionate in terms of your emotions. Something I wish I could do lol. Chenle, although not the most affectionate of the NCT members, let's his emotions shine through.
aww thanks so much this made me smile! you're too sweet ily
you like the sTickY cAps? i sHaLl coNtiNUe wiTh tHe stIckY cApS!

Status
Not open for further replies.