Comment and I'll Tell You An Idol You Remind Me Of

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
So recently I was thinking about what idols remind me of my friends on here.
I decided it could be fun to make a thread where I could give my thoughts ton each person who asks.
So please comment your favorite group below and I will tell you!

Please keep in mind that my answer will depend on how well I know you.
If I've never talked with you, my answer might be more surface compared to someone I talk to everyday.
So please don't be offended if I give you an idol based on your username or something like that.
I can't tell you who you remind me of if I don't know you.
But I will not discourage you from replying!
Also please do not be upset if you don't get your bias or smth.

So please leave your favorite group!
I might also give a bit of a reason why.

And hey, if you want to comment what idol I remind you of, give it a try! I would be interested to know your thoughts!
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

Last edited:

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐™ป๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐š„๐™ถ๐™ท ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
Oooh do me :) (also remember emoji games arenโ€™t allowed, so you might want to adjust the ending part a bit!)

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐™ป๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐š„๐™ถ๐™ท ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Chaeyeon of IZ*ONE
I picked Chaeyeon because of a couple of things.
1. You stan a lot of groups. Because of this you have a lot of dedication. Chaeyeon has a lot of dedication as well. She had been auditioning for so many companies with her sister and went on Produce 48.
2. She is a very prolific kpop cover dancer. This is also related to you stanning many groups.
3. Chaeyeon has a very soft person but can also be very serious. I feel like you display a lot of this. Like on the unpopular opinions thread you always state that you respect our opinion before offering your own. (idk how else to better describe it, it's just a feeling)

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
ah unnie im curious on what you think about me!
๐ŸŒ•
Yuta of NCT
Here is why:
1. Yuta can be a very affectionate person and can be protective of the people he likes (Winwin). You are also quite affectionate and can be a bit protective of your friends on here.
2. Yuta is a savage, he flipped off a saesang for his friends. Most of his savageness comes from protecting his members. you can also be savage, but I know like Yuta you would do something like flip off a person hurting your friend.
3. Yuta is one of NCT's best dancers. While you don't believe your dancing skills are good, your dedication speaks a lot.
4. Yuta's nickname is "Healing Smile". When I talk to you I often find myself smiling.

https.jisoobiased

๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐จ'๐ฌ #๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง
Author
Website
momosupremacy2.carrd.co
Credits
Jihyo
Shuhua
Chaeyoung
Aisha
Yuta of NCT
Here is why:
1. Yuta can be a very affectionate person and can be protective of the people he likes (Winwin). You are also quite affectionate and can be a bit protective of your friends on here.
2. Yuta is a savage, he flipped off a saesang for his friends. Most of his savageness comes from protecting his members. you can also be savage, but I know like Yuta you would do something like flip off a person hurting your friend.
3. Yuta is one of NCT's best dancers. While you don't believe your dancing skills are good, your dedication speaks a lot.
4. Yuta's nickname is "Healing Smile". When I talk to you I often find myself smiling.
tenor.gif

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Oooh do me :) (also remember emoji games arenโ€™t allowed, so you might want to adjust the ending part a bit!)
Solji of EXID
1. Solji is the leader and eldest of EXID. You have this same position on this forum (not a dig at your age). It basically means that I think that you have a high degree of authority on this forum. But Solji is also a very warm person. So this authority you have comes with kindness. You feel more like someone to look up to than someone to be scared of.
2. Solji is often regarded as the mom of the group, and well you are the mom of the forums.
3. Solji had to take a 2 year hiatus for health reasons. There have been moments where you made the decision to take a bit of a break from the forums. Both her's and your's decisions were very smart and in no way selfish. I admire you knowing you need a break.
4. Solji is very precious to her members. And like her, you are very precious to this forum. You may not believe it but people on here love you and want you here so much. You are precious to us.

Lee Rang โ€ขใ……โ€ข

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Hanse
Cya
Chaeyeon of IZ*ONE
I picked Chaeyeon because of a couple of things.
1. You stan a lot of groups. Because of this you have a lot of dedication. Chaeyeon has a lot of dedication as well. She had been auditioning for so many companies with her sister and went on Produce 48.
2. She is a very prolific kpop cover dancer. This is also related to you stanning many groups.
3. Chaeyeon has a very soft person but can also be very serious. I feel like you display a lot of this. Like on the unpopular opinions thread you always state that you respect our opinion before offering your own. (idk how else to better describe it, it's just a feeling)
This is honestly a new response for me to get...Everyone i've ever met said I was mean or annoying
Its nice to not have that happen <3

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
Solji of EXID
1. Solji is the leader and eldest of EXID. You have this same position on this forum (not a dig at your age). It basically means that I think that you have a high degree of authority on this forum. But Solji is also a very warm person. So this authority you have comes with kindness. You feel more like someone to look up to than someone to be scared of.
2. Solji is often regarded as the mom of the group, and well you are the mom of the forums.
3. Solji had to take a 2 year hiatus for health reasons. There have been moments where you made the decision to take a bit of a break from the forums. Both her's and your's decisions were very smart and in no way selfish. I admire you knowing you need a break.
4. Solji is very precious to her members. And like her, you are very precious to this forum. You may not believe it but people on here love you and want you here so much. You are precious to us.
Aww I love Solji ๐Ÿฅบ

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
This is honestly a new response for me to get...Everyone i've ever met said I was mean or annoying
Its nice to not have that happen <3
Really?!
You seem to be a very respectful person to me. Yes you may a bit blunt and reserved, it's not in a mean way.

Hwa_ChaeMing

หœโ€*ยฐโ€ข.หœโ€*ยฐโ€ข ๐“ง๐“˜๐“ž๐“ ๐“ข๐“ค๐“Ÿ๐“ก๐“”๐“œ๐“๐“’๐“จ โ€ขยฐ*โ€หœ.โ€ขยฐ*โ€หœ
Author
hello~
you dont know me that but oh well try anyways?

Status
Not open for further replies.