Comment and I'll Tell You An Idol You Remind Me Of

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Well me!!! Please
@Lost_in_the_Dream You remind me of Wendy because she is nice, smart and bootiful
Well of course Jennie but in terms of personality:
Jaehyun-NCT
1. Jaehyun can appear very serious or even cold looking. His attractiveness is almost intimidating. But on the inside he really has a warm heart. I know you don't like showing that warm part of yourself, but you have it and it's beautiful. You may seem cold to strangers, but once someone gets to know you they will see how kind a person you really are.
2. Jaehyun is one of the older members of NCT. So he often has a sense of authority even though he isn't the oldest or the leader. Kinda like how you are in our group!
3. You are a competitive person and like to have the last word. It's not a bad thing at all. Being competitive can lead us to success. Jaehyun is one of the most competitive idols I have ever seen.
4. To me Jaehyun cares very deeply for his members. I see the same thing in the words you type. You don't do it intentionally, but you always sneak in a way to make me feel appreciated when I talk to you. I really love that about you and I hope you embrace it.

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
An Idol I think I am similar to: Jihyo of Twice
I'm not calling myself a god or anything lol. Here's why:
-Perseverance: She trained for nearly a decade and I was in mental health care treatment for roughly the same time. We both came out successful.
-She's a leader and is a parental figure in Twice. I tend to end up being the leader in groups (especially school one). I also think I spend a lot of my time on the forums making sure everyone is safe, which is my biggest priority. I don't really feel like a parent on here, more like an older sister.
-I switched my major 2 times and she switched from acting to idol world

There are more similarities but I am going to fall asleep. And I don't want to sound too self centered.
What do y'all think? Are we similar?

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
hiiiii my fave group or my ults lol is BTS
I don't really know you well but here's what I got:
Jungwoo-NCT
1. Jungwoo's personality is a little bit extra and cute. I see the same in you. With the way you type there is always like a degree of hyperness. Like in your post here, instead of just writing 'hi' you wrote 'hiiiiii'. I think that's cute! As the majority of NCT members think of him.
2. Based on your location, you also deal with some difficult emotions. Jungwoo has too with anxiety and stage fright when he first joined NCT. But he has been able to overcome it and I think you can too. Fighting!

K-fan_2003

๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“ˆ๐“‚๐’พ๐“๐‘’, ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐’น ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ
Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake
So recently I was thinking about what idols remind me of my friends on here.
I decided it could be fun to make a thread where I could give my thoughts ton each person who asks.
So please comment your favorite group below and I will tell you!

Please keep in mind that my answer will depend on how well I know you.
If I've never talked with you, my answer might be more surface compared to someone I talk to everyday.
So please don't be offended if I give you an idol based on your username or something like that.
I can't tell you who you remind me of if I don't know you.
But I will not discourage you from replying!
Also please do not be upset if you don't get your bias or smth.

So please leave your favorite group!
I might also give a bit of a reason why.

And hey, if you want to comment what idol I remind you of, give it a try! I would be interested to know your thoughts!
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
I dont have a favorite group so....
Um well, hey. This seems fun

Last edited:
L

Love_alize071313

Okay Tara... I loves skz, bc they are hardworking, they're my first group to stan all by myself, and they're hilarious, also because they are self-producing so it just makes me appreciate their music more (not that i don't appreciate other music so plz dont get it twisted)

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
โœง Emo Spongebob โœง
Username Change
Soobin-TXT
1. Soobin is a kind soul. I feel the same way about you. There have been multiple instances where I have seen you always reach out to a person if they seek out your help. It could be very serious things (that I won't bring up again) or just wanting to talk.
2. You are an incredibly caring person. When you and your brother got your covid results back you didn't spend any time celebrating you being negative, but worrying about your brother. Soobin also does this with his members. He takes care of all the members, even if they are older than him.
3. Many are whipped for Soobin. I think the same can be said for you in terms of the users on this forum. Out of many of the users you seem to be the one that a lot of people feel comfortable talking to. You have many friends on here. And they appreciate you as much as you appreciate them.
i feel like crying-
thank youuuuu ๐Ÿคง๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

K-fan_2003

๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“ˆ๐“‚๐’พ๐“๐‘’, ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐’น ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ
Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake
So recently I was thinking about what idols remind me of my friends on here.
I decided it could be fun to make a thread where I could give my thoughts ton each person who asks.
So please comment your favorite group below and I will tell you!

Please keep in mind that my answer will depend on how well I know you.
If I've never talked with you, my answer might be more surface compared to someone I talk to everyday.
So please don't be offended if I give you an idol based on your username or something like that.
I can't tell you who you remind me of if I don't know you.
But I will not discourage you from replying!
Also please do not be upset if you don't get your bias or smth.

So please leave your favorite group!
I might also give a bit of a reason why.

And hey, if you want to comment what idol I remind you of, give it a try! I would be interested to know your thoughts!
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
You remind me of baekhuyn .
because your super sweet. Your always nice to everyone and know how to make people happy, as does baekhyun.
You are also be authoritative when you need to be
You can also be funny โค๏ธ

Status
Not open for further replies.