Comment and I'll Tell You An Idol You Remind Me Of

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I really don't know you well...we should change that!
Binnie-Oh My Girl
1. When Binnie debuted in Oh My Girl she was a sub vocalist. She got few lines and was kinda just in the background. Now several years later, she's basically a lead vocalist. She sings a lot more, has vocally difficult parts, and a really unique and pretty tone. Her improvement is astounding. In order to improve a lot, you need to work hard and have a high level of dedication. I see this same dedication in you. It's mainly cause of how much you posted during Yoongi's birthday. But hey, it takes a lot of dedication to have that much love for an idol, and want to share it with the world.
2. Binnie is one of the quieter and softer members of Oh My Girl. I see you in the same way. You seem a bit quiet and timid. You're not hugely extroverted, yet you still let your presence known on here. I hope you can come more out of your shell on here. Also, that we can talk more.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Part 2. Because why not 👀
I just looked and I gave you Jaehyun last time. I still stand by that answer, but I'll give you another.
Shuhua-(G)i-dle
1. I'm not sure if you've seen them, but there several v lives in which Shuhua got angry because someone insulted one of her members. She is fiercely protective of the people she loves. You are the same way to me. You always want to protect those around you. You also want to make them feel loved. You also beat me in heart emoji sending competitions and stuff like that. 💜
2. Shuhua tends to sadly be a background character in most of (G)i-dle's songs. You have sadly become the same way on the forums. Yet, both of you are still very much felt and loved in your respective places. Both of you will never be forgotten. You always find a way to remind us of you. For me it's more obvious because of the chat, but I still find it present for other users.
3. Shuhua is a very real idol to me. Meaning the way she acts doesn't feel scripted or staged. I think you are also a super authentic person. You always tell the truth when I ask you how you're doing. You never hide how you feel. And you don't let your anxieties about others prevent you from doing this. I really admire this, as it's not a quality I hold but so wish to.

I think the Jaehyun comparison is better, but I think this one is good too! I hope you think so too.

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
Lisa-Blackpink
1. Lisa is an extremely hardworking person. She persisted to improve her rapping, singing, and dancing, all while learning a new language in a different country. I know you have gone through your own struggles. I think that you worked, and are still working, really hard to overcome them. I hope you continue to push to get to the place you want to be.
2. You are a super sweet person. I remember you messaging me on multiple occasions asking if someone was okay or if it was okay to do something. The way that you put so much importance on other people is really admirable to me. And whenever I see you post and interact, you are always really kind, sweet, and sometimes silly.
3. Lisa may look a bit badass and intimidating on stage. But off stage, she is the cutest little maknae. Her smile kinda lights up the world. I think you are the same way. When you first joined the forums you seemed quite serious to me. It wasn't until later, when you took down your walls, that I knew the real you. And that is the same as Lisa, cute and bright.
wow i haven't cried like this in a while-- 🥺 thank you, you're so nice, thank you Tara

Bootiful_7teen

Kpop Stan
Credits
Birthday Cake
Kim Soohyun
Song Joongki
Keeho
I just looked and I gave you Jaehyun last time. I still stand by that answer, but I'll give you another.
Shuhua-(G)i-dle
1. I'm not sure if you've seen them, but there several v lives in which Shuhua got angry because someone insulted one of her members. She is fiercely protective of the people she loves. You are the same way to me. You always want to protect those around you. You also want to make them feel loved. You also beat me in heart emoji sending competitions and stuff like that. 💜
2. Shuhua tends to sadly be a background character in most of (G)i-dle's songs. You have sadly become the same way on the forums. Yet, both of you are still very much felt and loved in your respective places. Both of you will never be forgotten. You always find a way to remind us of you. For me it's more obvious because of the chat, but I still find it present for other users.
3. Shuhua is a very real idol to me. Meaning the way she acts doesn't feel scripted or staged. I think you are also a super authentic person. You always tell the truth when I ask you how you're doing. You never hide how you feel. And you don't let your anxieties about others prevent you from doing this. I really admire this, as it's not a quality I hold but so wish to.

I think the Jaehyun comparison is better, but I think this one is good too! I hope you think so too.
How can Someone be so niiiice omg

red riot114

Maknae
Credits
1X1=1 (To Be One)
Yunho
Jongho
JinJin
I think I've already given someone this idol but it couldn't be more true in your case:
Bang Chan-Stray Kids
1. One of my first ever interactions with you, was when you asked if you could make an advice thread. You genuinely wanted to hear people's struggles and try to help them though it. Even if it was just by being a person to listen to, or giving advice. I admire this desire to help people so much! If you know one thing about Bang Chan, you know he is the same way. Hell he even gave advice to someone asking about periods, even though he doesn't get them. He is always there to help his members and random fans on v live.
2. To me you seem like you would be an excellent leader as well. You are not completely introverted, nor extroverted. You also always reach out to people and put it out there that you want to help. Well, Bang Chan is the leader of SKZ. He may not be the loudest, but he makes his intentions known. He has their air of confidence and power, that I see whenever I see your username.
aww

Betsemes

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Kaede
Yuna
Hinako
Nao
You might not remember that I'm that guy who doesn't stan kpop groups. My favourite is a Japanese alt-idol group, PassCode. They do the genre I do really like.

Don't play any of these!
Ohh well!

1608041825596-png.40239

Gwacekpop

Kpop Fan
Credits
Yunho
Ningning
Ooooo My favorite group is either BTS or NCT- :) I don't think we've talked a lot together- or have we...? Anyway, I'm curious to see what idol I remind you of ;):) (wow I'm quite late lol)

Last edited:

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I'm locking this thread from responses. And won't be replying to the newer responses. Sorry if you expected one it just:
  • It takes me a very long time to come up with an idol for each person
  • I don't know enough about the majority of the newer people commenting.

Status
Not open for further replies.