Comment and I'll Tell You An Idol You Remind Me Of

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
You remind me of baekhuyn .
because your super sweet. Your always nice to everyone and know how to make people happy, as does baekhyun.
You are also be authoritative when you need to be
You can also be funny โค
Awww thank you!

K-fan_2003

๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“ˆ๐“‚๐’พ๐“๐‘’, ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐’น ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ
Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I dont have a favorite group so....
Um well, hey. This seems fun
Jackson-Got7
I don't know you super well, but here's what I got!
1. You seem to be a very family oriented person. It's not necessarily your direct family. But you often regard the people that you are close to as family. I've noticed that you really value those who you interact with on the forums, like family. Jackson is also like this in the way that he always shows his love for his family, his mother particularly.
2. Jackson is also a very kind a down to earth person. I see these directly reflected by you as well. It's a recent example. But you have the only person who thought about who I was as an idol. The way you kinda paid forward what I had been providing made me really happy. I could feel your authenticity.

K-fan_2003

๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“ˆ๐“‚๐’พ๐“๐‘’, ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐’น ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ
Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake
Jackson-Got7
I don't know you super well, but here's what I got!
1. You seem to be a very family oriented person. It's not necessarily your direct family. But you often regard the people that you are close to as family. I've noticed that you really value those who you interact with on the forums, like family. Jackson is also like this in the way that he always shows his love for his family, his mother particularly.
2. Jackson is also a very kind a down to earth person. I see these directly reflected by you as well. It's a recent example. But you have the only person who thought about who I was as an idol. The way you kinda paid forward what I had been providing made me really happy. I could feel your authenticity.
Awe thank you!
And I try to show these kinds of things, I love to be kind and help others. I feel like if I can make someone else happy it makes me happy ๐Ÿ˜Š
I am so glad I could make you happy! If you ever need anything my profile and PM is open hun

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Okay Tara... I loves skz, bc they are hardworking, they're my first group to stan all by myself, and they're hilarious, also because they are self-producing so it just makes me appreciate their music more (not that i don't appreciate other music so plz dont get it twisted)
Wendy-Red Velvet
1. Wendy is a very funny person, something that I also believe you to be as well! But the way you are both funny is not to boost yourself up, it is to make others laugh. You always try to make others smile.
2. Wendy to me seems like a very welcoming person. Whenever she interacts with other idols she makes them feel comfortable with her energy. You do the same exact thing. You are constantly introducing yourself to new users and making people feel welcome on the forums.
3. Wendy is a very hard working person. Not only did she move to a different country to debut, but she continued to be an idol after here accident. I view you as also being very hardworking. Most people wouldn't go out of thier way to be mods, but you did. That shows to me that you really take advantage of what life has to offer, just as Wendy does. This is super admirable to me.

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
My favorite group(s) are apink and shinee. I also love fx alot. They all are special to me and I hold so many memories for all of them. Both hppy and sad
Jeongyeon-TWICE
1. Jeongyeon is a very mature person. If Jihyo wasn't Twice's leader it would have gone to her. She is always taking care of her younger members. I feel the same about you. You are a very mature person. And you use your maturity and wisdom to enourage some of the other users on here.
2. Jeongyeon has dealt with loss and her own mental struggles, yet she has been able to overcome them and come out an amazing person. You have also experienced loss and mental stress, but you always know how to help yourself fight it. Whether it be reaching out to another user, like me, or paying tribute. You do what is right to remmeber, but not get stuck mourning.
3. Although you have been an active member on this forum for quite a while, I feel ike you can be a bit quiet with your interactions. You don't go out of your way to make yourself seen. I think Jeongyeon does this as well. She is one of the less popular members, and although a great vocalists she doesn't get a lot of lines. Yet she is a precious gem of Twice. I view you the same way, but on this forum.

L

Love_alize071313

Wendy-Red Velvet
1. Wendy is a very funny person, something that I also believe you to be as well! But the way you are both funny is not to boost yourself up, it is to make others laugh. You always try to make others smile.
2. Wendy to me seems like a very welcoming person. Whenever she interacts with other idols she makes them feel comfortable with her energy. You do the same exact thing. You are constantly introducing yourself to new users and making people feel welcome on the forums.
3. Wendy is a very hard working person. Not only did she move to a different country to debut, but she continued to be an idol after her accident. I view you as also being very hardworking. Most people wouldn't go out of thier way to be mods, but you did. That shows to me that you really take advantage of what life has to offer, just as Wendy does. This is super admirable to me.
Thank you Tara. This made me smile :D

I feel like you're very much like Jisoo of BlackPink. You're both very mature and responsible but you don't express it in a very intimidating way, more of a helpful, inspiring way. You both are also very funny and motivating, not only are you guys pretty successful and interesting you guys also motivate me to accomplish something of my own ^^ :]

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Red Velvet and LOONA are my favorites ๐Ÿ˜Š
I don't know you very well but here's what I got
Wooyoung-Ateez
1. So from what I know, Wooyoung and Yeosang were at Big Hit together but they wanted to drop Yeosang. So Wooyoung being the amazing friend that he is left Big Hit with him and went on to debut with him at KQ. To me this dedication and desire to stick with one person is how I view your relatipnship. Despite all the ups and downs the group goes you express your love for them. Even to the point where it's been your username.
2. Wooyoung although a bit hyper is a very friendly and kind boy. I also think you are a very kind person. You have that same kind of bright energy that he does. Even with your choice of emoji, it shows me that you are a naturally sunny person to be around.

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Thank you Tara. This made me smile :D

I feel like you're very much like Jisoo of BlackPink. You're both very mature and responsible but you don't express it in a very intimidating way, more of a helpful, inspiring way. You both are also very funny and motivating, not only are you guys pretty successful and interesting you guys also motivate me to accomplish something of my own ^^ :]
Awww thank you so much!! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
(G)I-dle~~~^^
J-Hope-BTS
1. J-hope is known as the moodmaker and sunshine of BTS. He is always friendly and tries to make his members smile. You do the same thing on here. You always are welcoming new members, saying kind words to others, and just overall being a really bright presence on this forum.
2. On the other hand you have a bit of authority on here as a mod. And I know from direct experience that you take the position very seriously. J-hope is the dance captain of BTS. He is in charge of teaching his members the dances. So he also has a degree of authority that he uses well.
3. Although you didn't meet the age requirement, you still asked to be made a moderator, and you got it! Now you've been thrust into this new position and have begun to learn how it works. And you are very eager to learn how to be a great mod. When J-hope got into BigHit he had to learn how to rap. Now after persistance and hard work, he is considered a top tier rapper. I think you can also be a top tier mod.

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

saaylhy

๐Ÿงฃ
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
J-Hope-BTS
1. J-hope is known as the moodmaker and sunshine of BTS. He is always friendly and tries to make his members smile. You do the same thing on here. You always are welcoming new members, saying kind words to others, and just overall being a really bright presence on this forum.
2. On the other hand you have a bit of authority on here as a mod. And I know from direct experience that you take the position very seriously. J-hope is the dance captain of BTS. He is in charge of teaching his members the dances. So he also has a degree of authority that he uses well.
3. Although you didn't meet the age requirement, you still asked to be made a moderator, and you got it! Now you've been thrust into this new position and have begun to learn how it works. And you are very eager to learn how to be a great mod. When J-hope got into BigHit he had to learn how to rap. Now after persistance and hard work, he is considered a top tier rapper. I think you can also be a top tier mod.
*sniff* wow, you touched me right in the heart ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿคง
thanks, i think everyone has the right to a nice sentence or word!
You are a bit like my big sister. You always help me and chat with me, you are also a great ray of sunshine ๐Ÿคง๐Ÿคงโœจโœจ
thank you for taking the time to write all these sentences for everyone. โคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโค

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
*sniff* wow, you touched me right in the heart ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿคง
thanks, i think everyone has the right to a nice sentence or word!
You are a bit like my big sister. You always help me and chat with me, you are also a great ray of sunshine ๐Ÿคง๐Ÿคงโœจโœจ
thank you for taking the time to write all these sentences for everyone. โคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโค
Aww I'm glad you liked it! It was only the truth. Thank you too. ๐Ÿ’œ

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Mamamoo ^-^
Taeil-NCT
1. Taeil may not be one of the louder members of NCT. He's more reserved and mature. But he is still very loved by his members. I view you in a similar way. You may not be the most extroverted user on the forums, but you are still well known and people respect you. You have this air of almost untouchableness that Taeil has. Because of how respected the both of you are.
2. You stan Mamamoo, a vocally talented group. They are also a group that really same more mature and womanly. Therefore, I believe that you are also mature and you value skill. Taeil is the best vocalist in NCT. So making the vocal connect was easy for me. But Taeil is also someone who may not be the perfect version of an idol, but he honed his skill well and he values it.
3. Taeil is one of the most loved members of NCT, and I think you are one of the more loved members on this forum, even if you don't believe it. You have been on here longer than me, so you have many that look up to you, including myself.
4. Taeil is also very dedicated to his craft. As the oldest he could have easily debuted in a group sooner than NCT. You have a huge amount of dedication towards Mamamoo. I feel like even if they were to dispand, they would remain your ult group.

Status
Not open for further replies.