Comment and I'll Tell You An Idol You Remind Me Of

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Stray Kids
LMFAO
Bang Chan-Stray Kids
I just met you but here's my impression
1. Bang Chan is a very friendly person. He has many friends in the idol world. He also selected the SKZ members himself, which requires a huge degree of friendliness. We had never spoken before, but you posted on my profile saying hi. This tells me you are a very friendly person.
2. You asked me if I liked Alice in Wonderland which can only be known by looking at my profile of carrd. This shows you have an interest in learning about people. Chan has had dozens of vlives where he answers so many fan questions. So he also takes the effort to genuinely know someone as well!

Bang Chan-Stray Kids
I just met you but here's my impression
1. Bang Chan is a very friendly person. He has many friends in the idol world. He also selected the SKZ members himself, which requires a huge degree of friendliness. We had never spoken before, but you posted on my profile saying hi. This tells me you are a very friendly person.
2. You asked me if I liked Alice in Wonderland which can only be known by looking at my profile of carrd. This shows you have an interest in learning about people. Chan has had dozens of vlives where he answers so many fan questions. So he also takes the effort to genuinely know someone as well!
I KNEW IT LMAO

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I can't decide between Red Velvet and SKZ-
Joshua-Seventeen
1. Joshua is one of the calmer personalities of Seventeen. I also view you as a very calm person. He is very kind and you are as well. You are just always so polite, even when speaking about difficult parts of your life. Just like our gentleman Hong Joshua. But...
2. Joshua can be a bit savage towards his friends if required. You can also be the same way, in all good fun. aka when you called your friend short in 4 different ways lol.
3. Joshua is one of the members of Seventeen who is always checking to make sure the quieter members are always heard. I believe you do the same with your irl friends on this forum. You introduced the forum to them, helped them meet people, and even made sigs for them!
4. You at a young age began to pursue your dream in the entertainment industry. Your drive and passion is similar to that of Joshua. He left his home country and came to Korea at a very young age to begin training. You display this same dedication.

risaโ€์€ํ˜œ

Kpop Expert
Website
risasrenjun.carrd.co
Credits
New Jeans
Seungkwan
Caratbong
Kim Man Bong
Joshua-Seventeen
1. Joshua is one of the calmer personalities of Seventeen. I also view you as a very calm person. He is very kind and you are as well. You are just always so polite, even when speaking about difficult parts of your life. Just like our gentleman Hong Joshua. But...
2. Joshua can be a bit savage towards his friends if required. You can also be the same way, in all good fun. aka when you called your friend short in 4 different ways lol.
3. Joshua is one of the members of Seventeen who is always checking to make sure the quieter members are always heard. I believe you do the same with your irl friends on this forum. You introduced the forum to them, helped them meet people, and even made sigs for them!
4. You at a young age began to pursue your dream in the entertainment industry. Your drive and passion is similar to that of Joshua. He left his home country and came to Korea at a very young age to begin training. You display this same dedication.
Thank you! I don't really know much about seventeen but maybe I'll listen to some of their music!

ONF

โ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿซ–
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
โœง The Final Problem โœง
Peke J (Excalibur)
Hello, I might as well give this a shot then .-.
ONF or Stray Kids works for me~

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
h e l l o ~ ( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ)
Soobin-TXT
1. Soobin is a kind soul. I feel the same way about you. There have been multiple instances where I have seen you always reach out to a person if they seek out your help. It could be very serious things (that I won't bring up again) or just wanting to talk.
2. You are an incredibly caring person. When you and your brother got your covid results back you didn't spend any time celebrating you being negative, but worrying about your brother. Soobin also does this with his members. He takes care of all the members, even if they are older than him.
3. Many are whipped for Soobin. I think the same can be said for you in terms of the users on this forum. Out of many of the users you seem to be the one that a lot of people feel comfortable talking to. You have many friends on here. And they appreciate you as much as you appreciate them.

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
hello~
you dont know me that but oh well try anyways?
You are right, I really don't know anything about you. But I want to! PM me if you want to be friends!
Ok so I might have looked at your carrd to get a better idea of who you are and came up with this:
I.M-Monsta X
1. Ok so you like a lot of rap based groups, so I figured I would chose a rapper. So what are rappers known for? They are very creative and bold. They write their own raps, and they must be brave and bad-ass to deliver them on stage.
2. I.M is like this. He never seems shy or embarrassed to be on stage and is a huge voice of the group when they are in English speaking countries. I think that the fact that you replied to this thread knowing I don't know you shows this same bravery. If it were me, I wouldn't have the bad-assery to post in here as a new user. I think that's so cool!
3. I.M was thrown into No Mercy but he was able to perverse and adapt. You have done the same thing by actively trying to get to know people. You try to adapt to your environment. Which is hella smart.
4. You seem to like bad-ass idols and well, I.M is very bad-ass.

risaโ€์€ํ˜œ

Kpop Expert
Website
risasrenjun.carrd.co
Credits
New Jeans
Seungkwan
Caratbong
Kim Man Bong
You are right, I really don't know anything about you. But I want to! PM me if you want to be friends!
Ok so I might have looked at your carrd to get a better idea of who you are and came up with this:
I.M-Monsta X
1. Ok so you like a lot of rap based groups, so I figured I would chose a rapper. So what are rappers known for? They are very creative and bold. They write their own raps, and they must be brave and bad-ass to deliver them on stage.
2. I.M is like this. He never seems shy or embarrassed to be on stage and is a huge voice of the group when they are in English speaking countries. I think that the fact that you replied to this thread knowing I don't know you shows this same bravery. If it were me, I wouldn't have the bad-assery to post in here as a new user. I think that's so cool!
3. I.M was thrown into No Mercy but he was able to perverse and adapt. You have done the same thing by actively trying to get to know people. You try to adapt to your environment. Which is hella smart.
you used "bad-ass" 4 times in that- for some reason i found it funny ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Hello, I might as well give this a shot then .-.
ONF or Stray Kids works for me~
RM-BTS
1. You are REAL smart. Making all of the cards for this forum requires such intelligence. And the way you are also able to answer so many questions posed by users amazes me. Your also an editor, which also requires quite a bit of brains. RM has an IQ of like 140 something? He is REAL smart as well!
2. RM produces a lot of music for BTS, just like you produce a lot of content for us on the forums.
3. RM is also a very prominent leader. You as a shop manager, moderator, editor, etc have a huge leadership role on this forum. You also embody a lot of the characteristics of a leader. What I mean is that you are quite assertive. You are always up to pitch ideas on how to improve the forums. You always try to resolve users problems and don't chicken out in talking to them like I do at times.

Reactions: ONF

ONF

โ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿซ–
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
โœง The Final Problem โœง
Peke J (Excalibur)
RM-BTS
1. You are REAL smart. Making all of the cards for this forum requires such intelligence. And the way you are also able to answer so many questions posed by users amazes me. Your also an editor, which also requires quite a bit of brains. RM has an IQ of like 140 something? He is REAL smart as well!
2. RM produces a lot of music for BTS, just like you produce a lot of content for us on the forums.
3. RM is also a very prominent leader. You as a shop manager, moderator, editor, etc have a huge leadership role on this forum. You also embody a lot of the characteristics of a leader. What I mean is that you are quite assertive. You are always up to pitch ideas on how to improve the forums. You always try to resolve users problems and don't chicken out in talking to them like I do at times.
Woah, that's a huge compliment! Thank you so much, I look up to you as a fellow staff member/role model on here so this means a lot to me โค

Hwa_ChaeMing

หœโ€*ยฐโ€ข.หœโ€*ยฐโ€ข ๐“ง๐“˜๐“ž๐“ ๐“ข๐“ค๐“Ÿ๐“ก๐“”๐“œ๐“๐“’๐“จ โ€ขยฐ*โ€หœ.โ€ขยฐ*โ€หœ
Author
I.M-Monsta X
Iโ€™m scared to pm ppl for some reason lol
Itโ€™s funny how easy it is to be brave online and just post but thank you!
And yes! For me they need to have some sort of swag or bad-ass feel to them. Iโ€™m not rly into the whole cutesy thing.

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Hello๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Um TXT, because all of the members are pretty well rounded and make me soft 24/7๐Ÿฅณ
S.Coups-Seventeen
1. You do not hesitate to defend your friends and yourself. You fight for what's right and against any unkindness. Something I really admire and wish I did more. S.Coups is like this with the way he fights for his members. In SVT's documentary he said something along the lines of "The members matter more than the company". Meaning he has fought Pledis for his members, like you have done against a certain user for your friends.
2. You make a lot of people on these forums happy and make it a brighter place. Just like S.Coups does with how he encourages the members and radiates happiness with this smiles.
3. You can also be a bit silly at times. Kinda carefree (in a good way) and I can just imagine you like laughing a lot. S.Coups, although a serious leader, can easily get as wild as his younger members. As can be seen during their many episodes of Going Seventeen. Like when he was the first to lose the 'do not laugh challenge'.

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Victon and twice ๐Ÿ‘€
anyways who do i remind you of uwuwuwuwu
Jisung-NCT
1. Out of all the idols Jisung is the one that I feel like needs to be babied the most, even tho he is my brother's age. You are the same way. As you are most likely the youngest on this forum, I feel the need to baby you...
2. You wouldn't be on this forum talking to people much older than you if you weren't mature. Which I think is really amazing! Jisung had to be the same way being the youngest of 23 and debuting at 14. But both of you have adapted to your environments very well. Most of the time I don't even remember your age. Because you act so mature.

Yeonjun'sDriedScalp <3

Meow
Author
Credits
Day & Night
Yoosung
Yohan Lee
Emma Wilson
S.Coups-Seventeen
1. You do not hesitate to defend your friends and yourself. You fight for what's right and against any unkindness. Something I really admire and wish I did more. S.Coups is like this with the way he fights for his members. In SVT's documentary he said something along the lines of "The members matter more than the company". Meaning he has fought Pledis for his members, like you have done against a certain user for your friends.
2. You make a lot of people on these forums happy and make it a brighter place. Just like S.Coups does with how he encourages the members and radiates happiness with this smiles.
3. You can also be a bit silly at times. Kinda carefree (in a good way) and I can just imagine you like laughing a lot. S.Coups, although a serious leader, can easily get as wild as his younger members. As can be seen during their many episodes of Going Seventeen. Like when he was the first to lose the 'do not laugh challenge'.
I- pspspsps๐Ÿฅบ that's so sweet hhhh i'm actually not sure how to respond but i'm glad you think i'm silly and care-free๐Ÿ˜Œ, thank you for this๐Ÿ’™

gwslay

< jjuni 3
Author
Website
vivari.carrd.co
Credits
Baekgyeul
Jaechan
Bian
Raspberry
Jisung-NCT
1. Out of all the idols Jisung is the one that I feel like needs to be babied the most, even tho he is my brother's age. You are the same way. As you are most likely the youngest on this forum, I feel the need to baby you...
2. You wouldn't be on this forum talking to people much older than you if you weren't mature. Which I think is really amazing! Jisung had to be the same way being the youngest of 23 and debuting at 14. But both of you have adapted to your environments very well. Most of the time I don't even remember your age. Because you act so mature.
npt me legit wanting to cry for some reason ๐Ÿ˜Œ
but thank youuuuuuu ๐Ÿฅบ

Status
Not open for further replies.