Comment and I'll Tell You An Idol You Remind Me Of

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I love Great Guys uwu
Hyojung-Oh My Girl
1. Oh My Girl almost disbanded due to unpopularity. Who was it that stood by the group and pushed them to be in the successful place they are in today, Hyojung. You do the same thing. You stan a lot of unknown groups. But their lack of popularity does not stop you from supporting them whole heartedly. I hope you can continue with this admirable behavior.
2. Hyojung smiles a lot. Like it's her natural resting face. She's just a very cheery person. You are the same way to me. You just seem like the kinda person that naturally makes people smile, or it might just be me. You always encourage other users and idols. Fighting for those going through difficult times, or don't get the love they deserve.
3. You are one of the users who has been present on the forums for quite a long time. That gives you a degree of intelligence and authority. Hyojung, as the leader of Oh My Girl, holds this authority as well. People look up to her and you.

Solarium

Kpop Stan
Author
Ik this is a bit of a weird request, but would you mind doing this for @sachiana‒。? Ive always drawn parallels between her and many idols, so Im really curious to see what idol you think shes similar to. God, here I go making up dumb s!!t like this... but I would appreciate it if you would consider doing this...but Im not pressuring you <3 its just 3 am and I cant sleep and Im boreddd

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Ik this is a bit of a weird request, but would you mind doing this for @sachiana‒。? Ive always drawn parallels between her and many idols, so Im really curious to see what idol you think shes similar to. God, here I go making up dumb s!!t like this... but I would appreciate it if you would consider doing this...but Im not pressuring you <3 its just 3 am and I cant sleep and Im boreddd
Yeah sure, I'd be happy to! Just give me a sec so I can think of the proper idol.

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Originally I picked Sulli but after more thinking, I found an idol that fits her better:
Jennie-Blackpink
1. Jennie has received a lot of hate during her career as an idol. And all of it was really unjustified. She was injured and had a couple of bad days. Eugenia also dealt with a lot of hatred in her life. People were always trying to break her and tear her down. Yet, it was all unjustified. Neither of them deserved it.
2. Jennie may sometimes appear badass/chic/arrogant on the outside. This is really only a front and what is asked of her. Before I got to know Eugenia I felt like she also had this kind of front. She would act kind of reserved to protect herself. But of course these outer shells were not who they both really are.
3. Once I really got to know Eugenia, I discovered what a kind, generous, and lively person she was. We would have these amazing conversations where she wouldn't just talk about herself, she would ask how I was doing. Anytime I did something for her, like make an edit, she would always want to give one back in return. Not because she felt obligated, but because she wanted to. That's just how kind she was. Jennie is the same way. Underneath those layers she is really just a beautiful human being. She is giving, kind, and energetic. She helps others but also tries to make the most out of the situation. She just has a cute personality. And I think Eugenia is similar to Jennie in this way.
I hope you like it. I put a lot of thought into this one especially. πŸ’œπŸ’œ

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Hello, idk how well you know me, but this has piqued my interest lol
Ok so I really know nothing about you, although I wish I did.
Subin-VICTON
1. Although Subin is the maknae he doesn't really act childish. He's quite the serious person and wants to be seen as 'cool' rather than 'cute'. You have this same kind serious air about you. Everything you do has a purpose. You want people to think of you as a real person who can be trusted and sees the importance in life.
2. Subin has made several friends outside of his group. And he is seen having cute interactions with a lot of idols. I have seen you on the forms actively trying to make friends and being successful at it. I think both of you really value being in the presence of those you enjoy being around. And you both really rely on others (in a good way) to be happy.

I'm just peachy dude πŸ‘

Minho's secret wife 🀫
Author
Credits
Kitty Kiss
Username Change
Ari
Seungmin
Ok so I really know nothing about you, although I wish I did.
Subin-VICTON
1. Although Subin is the maknae he doesn't really act childish. He's quite the serious person and wants to be seen as 'cool' rather than 'cute'. You have this same kind serious air about you. Everything you do has a purpose. You want people to think of you as a real person who can be trusted and sees the importance in life.
2. Subin has made several friends outside of his group. And he is seen having cute interactions with a lot of idols. I have seen you on the forms actively trying to make friends and being successful at it. I think both of you really value being in the presence of those you enjoy being around. And you both really rely on others (in a good way) to be happy.
Hmm, okay. I don't know Subin or VICTON that well but I'll take it! Thank you!

Solarium

Kpop Stan
Author
Originally I picked Sulli but after more thinking, I found an idol that fits her better:
Jennie-Blackpink
1. Jennie has received a lot of hate during her career as an idol. And all of it was really unjustified. She was injured and had a couple of bad days. Eugenia also dealt with a lot of hatred in her life. People were always trying to break her and tear her down. Yet, it was all unjustified. Neither of them deserved it.
2. Jennie may sometimes appear badass/chic/arrogant on the outside. This is really only a front and what is asked of her. Before I got to know Eugenia I felt like she also had this kind of front. She would act kind of reserved to protect herself. But of course these outer shells were not who they both really are.
3. Once I really got to know Eugenia, I discovered what a kind, generous, and lively person she was. We would have these amazing conversations where she wouldn't just talk about herself, she would ask how I was doing. Anytime I did something for her, like make an edit, she would always want to give one back in return. Not because she felt obligated, but because she wanted to. That's just how kind she was. Jennie is the same way. Underneath those layers she is really just a beautiful human being. She is giving, kind, and energetic. She helps others but also tries to make the most out of the situation. She just has a cute personality. And I think Eugenia is similar to Jennie in this way.
I hope you like it. I put a lot of thought into this one especially. πŸ’œπŸ’œ
Thank you for doing her <3 I agree. At first, I drew alot of parallels between her and Sulli, as well as her and Mina of Twice, but Jennie also fits her very well. Ily <3 Im sure she would have loved that description of her <333<3<3333<333

pika_chuu

❀️WH0 CARES❀️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
Lia-ITZY
1. Lia is one of the hardest workers I have ever seen. She has had very little dance training, yet she puts so much time in effort into learning something completely new. She wants to discover new things and master them. I see the same thing in you. You are always trying new things and wanting to learn about a different subject. Like joining a virtual group.
2. Lia can be more of a timid person but she is also very kind and just a gentle person overall. I see the same thing when I interact with you. You are always careful around people and want to make them feel good. You seem a bit shy at times, but you are also very friendly and always willing to greet people. I can just imagine you having the same cheerful smile Lia sports.
omg tara πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
An Idol I think I am similar to: Jihyo of Twice
I'm not calling myself a god or anything lol. Here's why:
-Perseverance: She trained for nearly a decade and I was in mental health care treatment for roughly the same time. We both came out successful.
-She's a leader and is a parental figure in Twice. I tend to end up being the leader in groups (especially school one). I also think I spend a lot of my time on the forums making sure everyone is safe, which is my biggest priority. I don't really feel like a parent on here, more like an older sister.
-I switched my major 2 times and she switched from acting to idol world

There are more similarities but I am going to fall asleep. And I don't want to sound too self centered.
What do y'all think? Are we similar?
I couldn't stop thinking about this today, and I decided that I don't think my personality is quite like Jihyo's.
We didn't go through the same journey and she is more extroverted and will speak up more than me.
So after thinking a whole lot I came up with who I think I have a similar personality to.
But I feel like I sound like a huge narcissist by saying what I think.......
I'll just delete this if people think of me poorly after reading it.

I think I am like IU.
I won't go into specifics but there are so many similarities that I can identify with.

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
sO uHm... idk if you rlly know me, but uHH could you try me? I'm curious...
I don't know you very well, but here we go!
Dahyun-TWICE
*and not cause that's your face claim*
1. Dahyun is a really funny person. Probably one of the funnier idols out there. She always knows how to make people smile and she lights up the room. I also think you are incredibly funny. Particularly when you posted that one video from the office that labled all the characters as SKZ members. That had me wheezing. My parents thought I was having like an asthma attack or something.
2. Dahyun is also just such a mood. Just like so many things she does I'm like bro same. I feel the same way when I read your profile posts and other comments. Even your location rn is just like a mood. I find it so just admirable idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.