Comment and I'll Tell You An Idol You Remind Me Of

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
So maybe could you try me?
I don't know you super well but...
Felix-Stray Kids
1. Felix when preforming seems intimidating, especially with that deep voice of his. To me you were a tad intimidating when you first joined. I think it's because your username. It's just so honest and confident. I was kinda just like...damn.
2. Felix is such a sweetie. He's super cute and so kind. When I have PMed with you I notice the same characteristics. You are always very caring and kind when approaching someone new. You make sure that the other person is happy while you are interacting with them. And idk I just thought you were cute when I talked to you.
3. Felix is a hard worker. Not only did he learn a whole new language but also how to adapt his dancing to fit kpop. He is so dedicated. But he is also willing to ask for help. You did the same thing when you asked me about author stuff. You were so dedicated to becoming one and asked me many questions, which I loved and admire.

ImJustKpopTrash

Winter__Roses
Author
Website
imjustkpoptrash.carrd.co
Credits
Ningning
Karina
Arin
Winter
I don't know you super well but...
Felix-Stray Kids
1. Felix when preforming seems intimidating, especially with that deep voice of his. To me you were a tad intimidating when you first joined. I think it's because your username. It's just so honest and confident. I was kinda just like...damn.
2. Felix is such a sweetie. He's super cute and so kind. When I have PMed with you I notice the same characteristics. You are always very caring and kind when approaching someone new. You make sure that the other person is happy while you are interacting with them. And idk I just thought you were cute when I talked to you.
3. Felix is a hard worker. Not only did he learn a whole new language but also how to adapt his dancing to fit kpop. He is so dedicated. But he is also willing to ask for help. You did the same thing when you asked me about author stuff. You were so dedicated to becoming one and asked me many questions, which I loved and admire.
Omg, this really made me so happy, thank you so much! You're such a kind person for this

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
i have many favorite groups, but i'll do SKZ for now, since my safe idol is a member.
Amber-f(x)
1. Amber is one of the most kind, giving, and accepting idols I have ever gotten to know. She will always advocating for not only herself, but those around her too. She's also not worried about making waves while doing so. I may have looked at your carrd and noticed you have a whole section dedicated to different resources! It made me so happy to see all of those links. It made me realize that you are genuinely a giving and kind person.
2. Amber is a fighter. She fought to be herself while an idol and fought for her members. I remember one time f(x) went on Hello Counselor and an audience member began to insult Sulli's πŸ’œ weight and body shape. Amber automatically shut the dude down. She said something along the lines of 'you can have your opinion, but do not use it to hurt people'. With the way you fight and advocate for different persecuted groups, I could totally see you doing the same thing. You seem like someone who would defend their friends with there whole heart.

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I wanna try
Sanha-ASTRO
1. Sanha is the maknae of Astro. So he can have a bit of a childlike mischief vibe a lot of the time. And like a kid he is also super hyper. I feel the same vibe with you. Whenever I PM with you, you do this thing where you send a couple messages at a time. I think it's so cute. It just really makes me smile when you bring out this side of your personality. Even if you don't notice it.
2. Sanha, although he is the tallest in his group, is really just a precious smol bean. He needs protecting and is just yeah...
I feel the same way about you. Like whenever I see you pop up on the forums my heart goes all soft. My brain just goes "omg precious". Idk how else to explain it. It's just a feeling I get around you.

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
we have never talked but can u try me? (only small conversation)
my fave group is shinee
like you said, I don't know much about you. But here goes!
Kevin-The Boyz
1. So I might of had a look at your profile to get some more info. I saw the words that you say you use a lot, and I automatically thought of Kevin. Kevin is like incarnation of Vine and I live for it. I would pressume with what you wrote that you have this same kind of I guess sass and humor.
2. Kevin, although known for his humor, is quite hard working. He left his home country and learned idol skills in a short period of time in order to debut. I see this same persistance and hard working behavior. When we did PM you continued to try to get your problem fixed. You dealt with me being confused and not truly knowing how to help you. But you didn't get frustrated and continued to persist through me and the issue you were having. I hope you keep that persistance.

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
아무갓도 μ•ˆ ν–ˆλŠ”λ° μ™œ
μ‹œκ°„μ€ 벌써 3μ‹œ

....well actually it's 1 pm-
So I don't think we've ever actually met before. It looks like you just joined.
I don't really have much to go off of....
So for now I'll just say Hyungwon
When we do get to interact more, I hope you can comment in here again.
Then I can give you a more sincere answer. πŸ’œ

I.M._.lovely

Kpop Fan
Credits
β˜† ITZY - LOCO [Ver. A] β˜†
β˜† NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. A] β˜†
Changbin
Lucas
I don't know you very well, but here we go!
Dahyun-TWICE
*and not cause that's your face claim*
1. Dahyun is a really funny person. Probably one of the funnier idols out there. She always knows how to make people smile and she lights up the room. I also think you are incredibly funny. Particularly when you posted that one video from the office that labled all the characters as SKZ members. That had me wheezing. My parents thought I was having like an asthma attack or something.
2. Dahyun is also just such a mood. Just like so many things she does I'm like bro same. I feel the same way when I read your profile posts and other comments. Even your location rn is just like a mood. I find it so just admirable idk.
i love this sm~ ty~

taesshlong

Maknae
Website
luvsickluvr.carrd.co
Credits
Minisode1 : Blue Hour
The Book of Us: The Demon
Intak
VOICE: The Future is Now
Amber-f(x)
1. Amber is one of the most kind, giving, and accepting idols I have ever gotten to know. She will always advocating for not only herself, but those around her too. She's also not worried about making waves while doing so. I may have looked at your carrd and noticed you have a whole section dedicated to different resources! It made me so happy to see all of those links. It made me realize that you are genuinely a giving and kind person.
2. Amber is a fighter. She fought to be herself while an idol and fought for her members. I remember one time f(x) went on Hello Counselor and an audience member began to insult Sulli's πŸ’œ weight and body shape. Amber automatically shut the dude down. She said something along the lines of 'you can have your opinion, but do not use it to hurt people'. With the way you fight and advocate for different persecuted groups, I could totally see you doing the same thing. You seem like someone who would defend their friends with there whole heart.
not this making me cry
thank you, i really needed these compliments. you're really sweet. 😭πŸ₯°

_areum β‚°

Band Manager
Website
cckrek.carrd.co
Credits
Hwanwoong
Yunseong
Seungmin
Yena
Sanha-ASTRO
1. Sanha is the maknae of Astro. So he can have a bit of a childlike mischief vibe a lot of the time. And like a kid he is also super hyper. I feel the same vibe with you. Whenever I PM with you, you do this thing where you send a couple messages at a time. I think it's so cute. It just really makes me smile when you bring out this side of your personality. Even if you don't notice it.
2. Sanha, although he is the tallest in his group, is really just a precious smol bean. He needs protecting and is just yeah...
I feel the same way about you. Like whenever I see you pop up on the forums my heart goes all soft. My brain just goes "omg precious". Idk how else to explain it. It's just a feeling I get around you.
But... Am I too naughty as Sanha πŸ€”πŸ€”

woosungsrose

𝓑𝓡𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓑𝓡𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓼 𝓙𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓱𝔂𝓾𝓷
Credits
Ni-Ki
Daehwi
The First Step: Treasure Effect
Keeho
like you said, I don't know much about you. But here goes!
Kevin-The Boyz
1. So I might of had a look at your profile to get some more info. I saw the words that you say you use a lot, and I automatically thought of Kevin. Kevin is like incarnation of Vine and I live for it. I would pressume with what you wrote that you have this same kind of I guess sass and humor.
2. Kevin, although known for his humor, is quite hard working. He left his home country and learned idol skills in a short period of time in order to debut. I see this same persistance and hard working behavior. When we did PM you continued to try to get your problem fixed. You dealt with me being confused and not truly knowing how to help you. But you didn't get frustrated and continued to persist through me and the issue you were having. I hope you keep that persistance.
THIS IS SO ACCURATE I SCREAMGSCGHGF

woosungsrose

𝓑𝓡𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓑𝓡𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓼 𝓙𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓱𝔂𝓾𝓷
Credits
Ni-Ki
Daehwi
Keeho

kpop_queenie❀

Kpop Fan
Credits
Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo
Jacob
Changbin
Kun
My ultimate group is Stray Kids, but I also love ITZY, SF9, NCT, Twice, EXO, The Boyz, SuperM, Mamamoo, Got7 (even though they are now disbanded 😭), Super Junior, BTS, BlackPink, SHINee, Chungha, WEi, Apink, and Monsta X. I don't know if it will help or not, but I am also addicted to K-dramas and their OSTs 😊.

woosungsrose

𝓑𝓡𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓑𝓡𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓼 𝓙𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓱𝔂𝓾𝓷
Credits
Ni-Ki
Daehwi
Keeho
My ultimate group is Stray Kids, but I also love ITZY, SF9, NCT, Twice, EXO, The Boyz, SuperM, Mamamoo, Got7 (even though they are now disbanded 😭), Super Junior, BTS, BlackPink, SHINee, Chungha, WEi, Apink, and Monsta X. I don't know if it will help or not, but I am also addicted to K-dramas and their OSTs 😊.
i just wanted to reply to this really quick because there is a lot of misconception that got7 has disbanded. no, they just left their company. they are still together and they own the copyright to their name, songs, etc.. they have even said that they are still a group. other groups have left their companies before and still did activities with each other. i am telling you this because i dont want you to be sad. be happy that they left that trashy company :)

kpop_queenie❀

Kpop Fan
Credits
Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo
Jacob
Changbin
Kun
i just wanted to reply to this really quick because there is a lot of misconception that got7 has disbanded. no, they just left their company. they are still together and they own the copyright to their name, songs, etc.. they have even said that they are still a group. other groups have left their companies before and still did activities with each other. i am telling you this because i dont want you to be sad. be happy that they left that trashy company :)
This literally made my day!! The idea that I wouldn't see them as a whole anymore made me so sad, especially since they were one of the first groups that I fell in love with when I first got into kpop. Thank you so much for letting me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.