Say Something Nice

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Yifan

Maknae
Credits
Yuta
Jisung
YangYang
Doyoung
Ok, Add this Rock, if he won't say scary and rude stuff anymore....

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
This thread is to say nice stuff.
Everyone's important here. Everyone has flaws, but they are beautiful and perfect in their own way.

M

myheartizomg

@Min Ailin I don't think I've mentioned you yet. You're excellent, lovely, outstanding, all of those. I don't know why mods think that they are hated, but whoever doesn't like mods for being their role needs to stop because that's childish. But seriously, I wonder why you and @Xukuns Wifey would think that way because you guys are all just so amazing it just pains me to see that you guys think that way cause you are all just so nice and explained everything to me when my brain isn't activating correctly and needed you guys to explain to me as if I'm 5. Like, how can such kind people be hated? Why should people judge you guys for your job? Like, you're just so sweet and I just can't imagine anyone disliking any of you guys :'(
I love you ❤️

VIPJACKAHGADAY

CEO
Website
lnk.bio
Credits
Young K
CL
@Disregarded My fellow Blackjack
You're one of the first people I met here (because of our love for 2NE1). I love that you are outspoken and fight the injustice that is 2NE1's disbandment. Tbh, if you never mentioned you are a male, I probably would've never known, and I think the fact that you are is most memorable because not many guys are willing to admit that they are into Kpop, especially guys who live outside of South Korea, and I admire you for that. Anyway, keep killing it and being the amazing person you are. Btw, you mentioning Red Velvet several times actually got me to listen to them and they're actually pretty good, so thanks.

Jessy_Kim_Off

Face of The Group
Credits
Xiao Jun
Hongseok
YangYang
Jacob
@TammyKim13 Hello sweet late birthday child~~ It's so funny how we just started talking about Chan and stuff happened XDD It's so nice talking to you! XDD Our school life's similar XDD We complain about it everyday XDD Anyways, you're absolutely amazing! (Ok I swear I'm using amazing again but shuddup) Your personality is just so... how do I explain it, cause I can't XDD You're just everywhere, but most of the time, you're just your funny, extra self. You're not too memeful but you're memeful. Don't think that you'll get me so I'll just say that I luv you~~
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I LUV YOU 2

sorrysweetie

Message me if you need anything!
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Siyeon
AleXa
Hu Tao
Hongjoong
@sorrysweetie XDD ATEEZ. SAN. XDDDDD It's just so nice to talk to you every once in a while cause I dunno, I haven't seen you lately either :') I like talking to you a lot!! I don't know much about you though cause the only thing I acknowledged is that San is Sa( n )tan from your info XDDD You're fun to talk with~~ YOU'RE SWEET CAUSE YOU'RE SORRY SWEETIE~~ You're super kind too :')
AWW TYSM I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!!

piscesigh

Maknae
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Wooseok
Dean
Woodz
Jungwoo
@piscesigh My fellow YG Stan
You're such a great listener, and you're always hopeful and optimistic. It's always fun talking to you. Thank you for listening to my rants and for comforting me through the Seungri situation. ❤

245036d970b2dc911b5e6a51e857f31cb20dea6e_hq.gif

MY BABY, I'M SOBBING SO HARD, THIS WAS FULLY UNEXPECTED OMFG