Say Something Nice

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Have...have you seen what's been going on in the past ten minutes! You might be like the only remotely mature one here! The rest of us would probably jump off a cliff either due to a lack of survival instinct or because it looked fun!
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Or they just wanted to.

Hyunlina Tozaki

Kpop Expert
Credits
Gahyeon
ROTHY
Heize
Chaeyoung
Hey
Have...have you seen what's been going on in the past ten minutes! You might be like the only remotely mature one here! The rest of us would probably jump off a cliff either due to a lack of survival instinct or because it looked fun!

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Yeah... kinda... but when I think about how I was when I was 12 yrs old (I'm not sure about grammar here), I can't understand it...
Even though I can't remember how I was when I was 12 yrs old
Mmm... I used a lot of slangs when I was 12. Also immature. Like, OOF.

Yifan

Maknae
Credits
Yuta
Jisung
YangYang
Doyoung
Now I feel like to jump off a cliff after reading this!

Hyunlina Tozaki

Kpop Expert
Credits
Gahyeon
ROTHY
Heize
Chaeyoung
You don't need to have a moderator to have order in a chat, you just need enough sanity not to take the conversation and the post into the abyss, right?

Yifan

Maknae
Credits
Yuta
Jisung
YangYang
Doyoung
Attention! I have a question!
Why this ROCK is not in our group conversation????