Say Something Nice

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

piscesigh

Maknae
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Wooseok
Dean
Woodz
Jungwoo
@Xukuns Wifey the first person to ever approach to me in this site *sobs*
You were so cool right from the start, and you're even cooler now. Always taking care of everyone and participating actively lets pretend credits don't exist, I appreciate you lots. Specially for introducing me into c-pop and being a mad multifandom stan. Love you 💕

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
@Xukuns Wifey the first person to ever approach to me in this site *sobs*
You were so cool right from the start, and you're even cooler now. Always taking care of everyone and participating actively lets pretend credits don't exist, I appreciate you lots. Specially for introducing me into c-pop and being a mad multifandom stan. Love you 💕

VIPJACKAHGADAY

CEO
Website
lnk.bio
Credits
Young K
CL
@VIPJACK even though we haven’t really talked one on one, you’re always cracking me up whenever you reply to Threads we’re both in. You really are sweet and funny, from what I’ve seen, hopefully we can talk more and become friends. Plus your Big Bang reaction pics always make me laugh 👀💕
Thank you! I hope we can become friends, too! ❤
5cb168493115507f2837a6ad30cd0b8f.gif

Disregarded

Face of The Group
Credits
CL
Chen
Lay
Jungwoo
@Disregarded My fellow Blackjack
You're one of the first people I met here (because of our love for 2NE1). I love that you are outspoken and fight the injustice that is 2NE1's disbandment. Tbh, if you never mentioned you are a male, I probably would've never known, and I think the fact that you are is most memorable because not many guys are willing to admit that they are into Kpop, especially guys who live outside of South Korea, and I admire you for that. Anyway, keep killing it and being the amazing person you are. Btw, you mentioning Red Velvet several times actually got me to listen to them and they're actually pretty good, so thanks.
Omg, people remember about me 😭😭😭
You're also the first person I've met that also loved 2NE1 here ❤
Also, I'm so happy that someone has checked Red Velvet, because of me 11999
Love you so much, I won't be here for long tho, but thank you for appreciation cri (2).png

Disregarded

Face of The Group
Credits
CL
Chen
Lay
Jungwoo
@Disregarded i miss you best friend. I hope you’re having a great time in school but I miss our convos and the way you’re always calling me famous 😔✋🏻 Please message me one day when you’re not as busy so we can catch up. I love youuuuu 😘
Ugh, I miss you too 😭
I'm trying to survive here and you're having fun being a celebrity 😣
After a few weeks I should be able to come here more frequently, so I'll hope to catch you up ❤

XIUM

official girl lover
Author
Credits
Juri
Changbin
Hitomi
@renejayde hello i love you. even though we didn't even talk alot at first, we went through alot
together, and now we're at that stage that we're calling each other clowns. i love it, and i love you. fkn sappy.

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
@blueberries a true angel that deserves to be recognized
So soft, so sweet and so sincere. Hopping around, spreading news (really f*cking hard work) and stanning x1, your enthusiasm is contagious and you deserve so much more. Keep posting and get them cards 😤
Aww thank you so much for your kind words, I really appreciate it!! 😭💕💕
I will keep posting as much as possible to get the cards if I could 💪🏻😊

VIPJACKAHGADAY

CEO
Website
lnk.bio
Credits
Young K
CL

Min Gaeul

Band Manager
Credits
Dean
Jisung
Yuta
Chenle
@Min Gaeul, even though we haven't talked all that much recently, from the times I have talked to you I've come to understand you're an understanding person, like when I asked about you celebrating Halloween, and I really appreciate that because I've met a lot of people who weren't patient enough to explain but you took the time to answer my questions. You're also an all-around great person who can be very fun to talk to and I've seen that you have a lot of different opinions about different things from who you've interacted with on here. Thank you for being on here
Omg so sweet I can't I am on hiatus now but if you have Insta tell me your @ or if not your phone number in a private msg