Say Something Nice

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
Just you know, tag someone and say something nice about them if you want, I don't know this will probably be forgotten but I'll try. Anyway even though like 10 people might see this, I'll try to put some rules I guess: firstly you can bring up anyone but try to not talk about someone if they were already mentioned. Like if they commented to compliment someone else it's fine but if they've already been complimented try to find someone else. Also, put some effort in, we gotta be nice and positive and try to get to know the people on here. (Alright but seriously like I feel that a lot of people on here are kind of forgetting that we all appreciate each other and how there's something good about each of us so like help me out yeah? Please?
Edit: Okay I'm changing the rule because I feel like that some people having something else to say about a person, so you can talk about a person more than once but try not to, keep it diverse and talk about a lot of people. Ignore the first rule

Okie-dokie I guess I'll kick it off:
@KaatKate: Alright bro, so while I'm sure you have just the barest idea of who I am, I habitually stalk some people on here so that's why I'm talking about you, I'm sorry if you don't know me and feel uncomfortable. But to start, you got like the energy of a living meme. Like I'm pretty sure recently you've just been living in the meme sections on this website. I don't mean it offensively, you kind of remind me of a wholesome meme just with your replies to everything because you're not inherently rude but you still manage to be funny and light-hearted on here, and some of us could take some notes from you. Of course, I'm sure there's more to you than this and I know you're a great person, but this is just what I think about you for the moment and if you feel offended or uncomfortable or think it's weird, tell me and I'll apologize.

Last edited:

KaatKate

Kpop Stan
Credits
Yena
Yeojin
Xiao Jun
Just you know, tag someone and say something nice about them if you want, I don't know this will probably be forgotten but I'll try. Anyway even though like 10 people might see this, I'll try to put some rules I guess: firstly you can bring up anyone but try to talk about someone if they were already mentioned. Like if they commented to compliment someone else it's fine but if they've already been complimented try to find someone else. Also, put some effort in, we gotta be nice and positive and try to get to know the people on here. (Alright but seriously like I feel that a lot of people on here are kind of forgetting that we all appreciate each other and how there's something good about each of us so like help me out yeah? Please?)

Okie-dokie I guess I'll kick it off:
@KaatKate: Alright bro, so while I'm sure you have just the barest idea of who I am, I habitually stalk some people on here so that's why I'm talking about you, I'm sorry if you don't know me and feel uncomfortable. But to start, you got like the energy of a living meme. Like I'm pretty sure recently you've just been living in the meme sections on this website. I don't mean it offensively, you kind of remind me of a wholesome meme just with your replies to everything because you're not inherently rude but you still manage to be funny and light-hearted on here, and some of us could take some notes from you. Of course, I'm sure there's more to you than this and I know you're a great person, but this is just what I think about you for the moment and if you feel offended or uncomfortable or think it's weird, tell me and I'll apologize.
Aww thank you so much!!! You made my day! 😍😍😍

KaatKate

Kpop Stan
Credits
Yena
Yeojin
Xiao Jun
@An Okay Rock
First of all, you are an amazing human, just wanted you to know that. I mainly remember you by all your profile pics which were all amazing and memorable.
You seem like the caring and positive type and I really like that. You are happy because people around you are happy. And here I am wanting to make you happy because you deserve happiness. To end this note, I hope we can get to know each other more as you are a person who people want to keep close.

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
@An Okay Rock
First of all, you are an amazing human, just wanted you to know that. I mainly remember you by all your profile pics which were all amazing and memorable.
You seem like the caring and positive type and I really like that. You are happy because people around you are happy. And here I am wanting to make you happy because you deserve happiness. To end this note, I hope we can get to know each other more as you are a person who people want to keep close.
View attachment 11835
View attachment 11836
for now 1.jpg
for now 2.jpg
for now 3.jpg
I love it, I love you, thank you a lot

KaatKate

Kpop Stan
Credits
Yena
Yeojin
Xiao Jun
@blueberries
My fellow One It ❣️
You, my friend, is always nice talking to you. You express your opinions very well and respectfully about anything. Your love and support for the idols you stan are so cute and amazing. You are always so sweet and bubbly and thats what makes me love and treasure you. I don’t think I deserve someone like you like how we think we don’t deserve Dongpyo❤️❤️❤️. I love you a lot and I wish for the best for both of us. Let’s continue supporting X1! Let’s fly high!

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
Alright I'm roping you in @Hyunlina Tozaki you're such a great and amazing person who's so involved here and like you're like everyone's bro, a lot of people either know you or love you, like I'm sure you're aware of this but there re people who are willing to fight for you on here and if that's not love then I don't know what is. You're such a positive happy person who tries to brighten others' days and you always make me smile when I see you comment and be so squishy and happy with people even if they disagree with something you say. Like if I was to describe you with an MV, off the top of my head, you'd definitely be the NCT 127 - Touch M/V, that's the vibe you give off in my opinion and I mean vibe, I have no idea what they're actually singing about. Regardless, I love you senpai!

Last edited:

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
Now here we go @Xukuns Wifey, I'm sure you're very much aware of this but you're an incredibly positive influence on this website. You're one of the first to interact with any new members and I really enjoy your sense of humor, you get me! You're one of the first people I interacted with on this website, even if it was in a forum game, and I really like looking back because I enjoy knowing that you've been on here more than most of us but you're still almost consistently on here, posting to a lot of people and starting/entering a lot of discussions with a lot of members who may be too shy to start something on there own which is amazing because most of us kind of die-off about a week later. You've always been nice and respectful to me and everyone else who exists on the website and you're nothing less than perfect. I don't know what you mean by everyone hates the mods, a lot of people from what I've seen really enjoy interacting with you because you're bright and have a lot to say to everyone. Thank you for being on here and make people's days brighter even when you may not be feeling the best yourself I really appreciate you and the things you do on here! I hope there comes a day where I can be as positive to other people and influential on here as you are

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
Now here we go @Xukuns Wifey, I'm sure you're very much aware of this but you're an incredibly positive influence on this website. You're one of the first to interact with any new members and I really enjoy your sense of humor, you get me! You're one of the first people I interacted with on this website, even if it was in a forum game, and I really like looking back because I enjoy knowing that you've been on here more than most of us but you're still almost consistently on here, posting to a lot of people and starting/entering a lot of discussions with a lot of members who may be too shy to start something on there own which is amazing because most of us kind of die-off about a week later. You've always been nice and respectful to me and everyone else who exists on the website and you're nothing less than perfect. I don't know what you mean by everyone hates the mods, a lot of people from what I've seen really enjoy interacting with you because you're bright and have a lot to say to everyone. Thank you for being on here and make people's days brighter even when you may not be feeling the best yourself I really appreciate you and the things you do on here! I hope there comes a day where I can be as positive to other people and influential on here as you are

KaatKate

Kpop Stan
Credits
Yena
Yeojin
Xiao Jun
*patiently waits for someone to say something nice about me but remembers everyone here hates me because I’m a mod lmao*
WHO HATES YOU?!?! Let me fight them
@Xukuns Wifey
I first off love you...with all the post/threads I’m never bored and always entertained. You make my day with lots of laughter, especially the meme story 😂 and it’s always nice and comforting to talk to you. I hope you know a lot of people here genuinely appreciate you, like me. I honestly look up to you because you are like a person I would want to be friends with forever even with an age difference.
Thank you for keeping things in place here, an enjoyable safe area where people can be theirselves. I really want to give you a hug and treasure you forever. My ending note: I love and support you lots! ❤️❤️❤️

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
@Xukuns Wifey
I first off love you...with all the post/threads I’m never bored and always entertained. You make my day with lots of laughter, especially the meme story 😂 and it’s always nice and comforting to talk to you. I hope you know a lot of people here genuinely appreciate you, like me. I honestly look up to you because you are like a person I would want to be friends with forever even with an age difference.
Thank you for keeping things in place here, an enjoyable safe area where people can be theirselves. I really want to give you a hug and treasure you forever. My ending note: I love and support you lots! ❤❤❤
View attachment 11846
View attachment 11847

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
@Xukuns Wifey
Thank you for keeping things in place here, an enjoyable safe area where people can be theirselves. I really want to give you a hug and treasure you forever. My ending note: I love and support you lots! ❤❤❤
View attachment 11846
View attachment 11847
Also I’m sure a few users here dislike me, but I’m not going to name names but it’s a few I’ve had to warn before for violating rules and such 👀

KaatKate

Kpop Stan
Credits
Yena
Yeojin
Xiao Jun
Also I’m sure a few users here dislike me, but I’m not going to name names but it’s a few I’ve had to warn before for violating rules and such 👀
👀👀👀
Not your fault, it’s theirs for being rule breakers
❣️❣️❣️

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
@blueberries
My fellow One It ❣
You, my friend, is always nice talking to you. You express your opinions very well and respectfully about anything. Your love and support for the idols you stan are so cute and amazing. You are always so sweet and bubbly and thats what makes me love and treasure you. I don’t think I deserve someone like you like how we think we don’t deserve Dongpyo❤❤❤. I love you a lot and I wish for the best for both of us. Let’s continue supporting X1! Let’s fly high!
View attachment 11842
View attachment 11843
Aww thank you so much for your kind words!!! This really made my day, and I really appreciate it 😍😍💕
love you lots!!❤️❤️❤️❤️
Yes I don’t think I deserve someone like you like how think we don’t deserve Dongpyo either (our most precious cutie little bean) 😃

Here are some pictures of our Pyo to make our days even better :D
102960A6-9C56-41F4-866C-EBD5A76FA033.jpegAECFB48A-D18E-47E1-91EF-D59C1095BEEA.jpeg