Say Something Nice

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
Me Me.
And actually, I think rocks are very interesting.
I'm sorry, I keep remembering your name differently for some reason. Also are you generally not in a good mood, I've only seen you being cordial and friendly with everyone. Also only some rocks are interesting, not all are

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
I'm sorry, I keep remembering your name differently for some reason. Also are you generally not in a good mood, I've only seen you being cordial and friendly with everyone. Also only some rocks are interesting, not all are
You're one of the best rocks out there!~

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Every rock, stick , leaf, or anything,,,, every element of nature has energy flowing through it. They are all very interesting. They all have their own stories. It just takes an imaginative and open mind to see and communicate with them.
SUCH WISE WORDS I LOVE IT

Elina xi

CEO
Credits
Minho
Suho
Hoshi
Chen
@Hyunlina Tozaki please explain why you think I'm generally in a bad mood... 😂😂😂

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
@malu You're also an amazing mod! You're super chill with life I can't even explain your vibes XDD (I'm using 'amazing' too much but everyone deserves it I can't help it sorry :')) You remind me of a nice breeze during a hot summer even though I don't interact with you much. I hope I can communicate with you more cause I don't see you often 😅

xxOddEyeCirclexx

Kpop Stan
Credits
Yves
Hyunjin
Go Won
Roa
@xxOddEyeCirclexx you're the cheerleader I secretly detest right, or is that someone else? Seriously though you seem like such a productive and well thought out person and I could only wish that I was even just slightly as talented as you because you said you did a lot in your free time. You're yet another person on here I've regretted not interacting with more, and I really should talk to you all again, but you're so smart and intriguing to other people that I would love to get to know you more. Also, do you still play the saxophone? I remember you being one of the musicians on here. I hope so, I think that's really cool but mostly I hope you're doing what you want to right now in life, please keep being awesome on here dearest child that may or may not be older than me - I don't know but it doesn't matter! You just do you and make the world a better place!
omg this just made my day 🥰 we should definitely talk more! i am the cheerleader 😂 and yes i do play saxophone! thank you so much!

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
@sorrysweetie XDD ATEEZ. SAN. XDDDDD It's just so nice to talk to you every once in a while cause I dunno, I haven't seen you lately either :') I like talking to you a lot!! I don't know much about you though cause the only thing I acknowledged is that San is Sa( n )tan from your info XDDD You're fun to talk with~~ YOU'RE SWEET CAUSE YOU'RE SORRY SWEETIE~~ You're super kind too :')

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
@Min Ailin I don't think I've mentioned you yet. You're excellent, lovely, outstanding, all of those. I don't know why mods think that they are hated, but whoever doesn't like mods for being their role needs to stop because that's childish. But seriously, I wonder why you and @Xukuns Wifey would think that way because you guys are all just so amazing it just pains me to see that you guys think that way cause you are all just so nice and explained everything to me when my brain isn't activating correctly and needed you guys to explain to me as if I'm 5. Like, how can such kind people be hated? Why should people judge you guys for your job? Like, you're just so sweet and I just can't imagine anyone disliking any of you guys :'(
We think that because a lot of people we’ve given warnings to seem to not like us afterwards 🤷‍♀️ I think Renee and i are the most disliked mods here, if I’m being honest 👀