Say Something Nice

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
B

blink

@malu You're also an amazing mod! You're super chill with life I can't even explain your vibes XDD (I'm using 'amazing' too much but everyone deserves it I can't help it sorry :')) You remind me of a nice breeze during a hot summer even though I don't interact with you much. I hope I can communicate with you more cause I don't see you often 😅
Your really sweet <3 Thank you.

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
We think that because a lot of people we’ve given warnings to seem to not like us afterwards 🤷‍♀️ I think Renee and i are the most disliked mods here, if I’m being honest 👀
... Wha- But it's just a warning! You're just doing your job! I mean, I didn't get a "warning" warning... I hope... But anyways, people should change their attitude because they're the one who's done something wrong and they should correct themselves.
P.S. Who's Renee? It's a cute name.
P.P.S. You shouldn't be hated! You should be loved.

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
... Wha- But it's just a warning! You're just doing your job! I mean, I didn't get a "warning" warning... I hope... But anyways, people should change their attitude because they're the one who's done something wrong and they should correct themselves.
P.S. Who's Renee? It's a cute name.
P.P.S. You shouldn't be hated! You should be loved.
Renee is @Min Ailin

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Ok............. tryna t-
@Lee MinHOE😜 XDDD you're so extra and I love it XDDDD It's been a while since I've interacted with you but you're amazing!! XDD Your extraness is just so special I can't even- Stray Kids really turned you into that XDDDDD But I swear, I've missed talking to you too cause I love your kindness and the way you communicate like there's no tomorrow. <3

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
@TammyKim13 Hello sweet late birthday child~~ It's so funny how we just started talking about Chan and stuff happened XDD It's so nice talking to you! XDD Our school life's similar XDD We complain about it everyday XDD Anyways, you're absolutely amazing! (Ok I swear I'm using amazing again but shuddup) Your personality is just so... how do I explain it, cause I can't XDD You're just everywhere, but most of the time, you're just your funny, extra self. You're not too memeful but you're memeful. Don't think that you'll get me so I'll just say that I luv you~~

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
@Key Ok. You're probably never going to reply this or even see this cause you're so busy. But if you do, I just want to say thank you for everything. Some people just can't seem to appreciate you and the mods enough. You never seem to communicate here though ;-; probably just me and my ignorant self though XD But yes, I just want to say thank you for everything and I truly appreciate all of you and the others' hard work.

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
@blueberries AYEE I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO TALK TO YOU :') I wonder why... But you're super-duper sweet! Like, if honey was sweet enough, you're sweeter than that. You're so considerate and think about actions before doing so. You're really mature and I like your random small talks... Anyways just remember that you're fabulous the way you are and yeah~! Luv ya~

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
@blueberries AYEE I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO TALK TO YOU :') I wonder why... But you're super-duper sweet! Like, if honey was sweet enough, you're sweeter than that. You're so considerate and think about actions before doing so. You're really mature and I like your random small talks... Anyways just remember that you're fabulous the way you are and yeah~! Luv ya~
Thanks so much, I really appreciate your kind words!! Love you too~
You’re also really mature for your age unlike those people who are constantly very rude and like to get involved in bad stuff such as getting into fights, talking sh*t about other people etc., so I’m really thankful to talk to someone like you who is a lot younger than me! :)

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
@
Thanks so much, I really appreciate your kind words!! Love you too~
You’re also really mature for your age unlike those people who are constantly very rude and like to get involved in bad stuff such as getting into fights, talking sh*t about other people etc., so I’m really thankful to talk to someone like you who is a lot younger than me! :)
<3333
XDD Sound like the popular kiddos who are older than me by I don't know how much XDD
I'm not a lot younger than you, if you're in 11th grade/year 11 and I'm in 8th grade/year 8, then we're only three years apart, thus I am not as young as you think therefore I should grow up and it is common to see me growing up :)

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
@

<3333
XDD Sound like the popular kiddos who are older than me by I don't know how much XDD
I'm not a lot younger than you, if you're in 11th grade/year 11 and I'm in 8th grade/year 8, then we're only three years apart, thus I am not as young as you think therefore I should grow up and it is common to see me growing up :)
No we’re only 4 years apart. Yeah I don’t know why I said that you were “a lot” younger than me in the first place, I guess that just came out randomly.~

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
@

<3333
But geez, the way you said this sounds like you’re older than me...no hate/offence though :)