Say Something Nice

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

teenypieceofkleenexinyourhair

๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต
Staff member
I feel depressed. So, I just found out that Jonghyun from Shinee committed *******......
Shinee was on the list of band I wanted to check out and see if I like them. And now I can't. I don't want to get in a band and still know that my favorite isn't alive. (He was my favorite when I had listened to a couple of their songs.) I can't think staight now. REST IN PEACE, JONGHYUN!!!!!!!!! โคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโค

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
I feel depressed. So, I just found out that Jonghyun from Shinee committed *******......
Shinee was on the list of band I wanted to check out and see if I like them. And now I can't. I don't want to get in a band and still know that my favorite isn't alive. (He was my favorite when I had listened to a couple of their songs.) I can't think staight now. REST IN PEACE, JONGHYUN!!!!!!!!! โคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโค
WHAT?! Rest in peace.............

๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต
Staff member
WHAT?! Rest in peace.............
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

like i said b4, SHINee was on the list of ones I wanted to look into and that I wasn't sure if I'd want to for them because if I know who the person is that died and it was more recently-ish and i really like that person, it's hard 4 me to do things concerning that person

but, when i found out that Cameron Boyce died, I was really sad because i used to watch Jessie a lot when I was younger, so I watched Descendants and Descendants 2 like in memory for him or something

Staff member
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

like i said b4, SHINee was on the list of ones I wanted to look into and that I wasn't sure if I'd want to for them because if I know who the person is that died and it was more recently-ish and i really like that person, it's hard 4 me to do things concerning that person

but, when i found out that Cameron Boyce died, I was really sad because i used to watch Jessie a lot when I was younger, so I watched Descendants and Descendants 2 like in memory for him or something
I said all that and here I am reading the English translation of his book while listening to his songs

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang

Right... rest in peace for them both... they deserved better
I said all that and here I am reading the English translation of his book while listening to his songs
:'( </3

Lee MinHOE๐Ÿ˜œ

Kpop Fan
Credits
The8
Yeosang
Jongho
Lucas
Ok............. tryna t-
@Lee MinHOE๐Ÿ˜œ XDDD you're so extra and I love it XDDDD It's been a while since I've interacted with you but you're amazing!! XDD Your extraness is just so special I can't even- Stray Kids really turned you into that XDDDDD But I swear, I've missed talking to you too cause I love your kindness and the way you communicate like there's no tomorrow. <3
I'm so fucking late but thank you so muchh, reading this just made my hard melt as we don't know each other that much thought we used to communicate so much we were known as the crackheads๐Ÿ˜‡.

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
I'm so fucking late but thank you so muchh, reading this just made my hard melt as we don't know each other that much thought we used to communicate so much we were known as the crackheads๐Ÿ˜‡.
<333333333333333 Well first off, you deserved it, and second of all, OOF well who is it to blame?! XDD I betcha Felix is gunna burn the house down if Changbin goes out again XDDDDD

Call_MeRover

๐•ฎ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–—.(๐•น๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–๐–“๐–†๐–’๐–Š)
Author
@Kim-Jihoon1323
You are a really nice person and a better friend. i wish we could talk more because you are a very likeable person. its sad we dont but i really appreciate you. i want you to know that.

nina

ุฃุญุจูƒ
Editor
Author
Credits
@strawberry๐Ÿ“ i consider you one of my bestest friends on here. its really fun and wholesome how we like some of the same groups. but our music taste is totally different. but anyway u deserve everything, and ur so nice i hope we can talk more <3 ty for being u

Kim-Jihoon1323

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Anya Waku Waku
Blushin Bunny
Dog Emoji
@Juju~ I feel like you're mad at me but i love you so so so much. I can't live w/o you <333 i'm sorry if i am boring you or something...I know i'm not good enough

@Juju~ I feel like you're mad at me but i love you so so so much. I can't live w/o you <333 i'm sorry if i am boring you or something...I know i'm not good enough
I'm not mad at u i'm just busy today lol I love you more

ignoring

๐Ÿ˜ถ
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
@strawberry๐Ÿ“ i consider you one of my bestest friends on here. its really fun and wholesome how we like some of the same groups. but our music taste is totally different. but anyway u deserve everything, and ur so nice i hope we can talk more <3 ty for being u
Ahh, thank you so much I really appreciate your kind words, Nina. ๐Ÿ’–โœจ
And I hope we can talk more too! ๐Ÿฅบ

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญสแดแดœโ€™ส€แด‡ แดส แด„สœแด‡แดษชแด„แด€สŸ สœสแด˜แด‡ ส™แดส๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
@ONF
Where do I start? Lol. Youโ€™ve been a constant friend in my life for like 2-3(?) years now? I love you so much, and Iโ€™m very much in your corner and supporting you & cheering you on for everything you do in life (even committing furry crimes) you make my day brighter whenever we talk & we have so much in common (I think?) JC brought us close but JC discord is bringing us closer (in a non homo way I mean) anyway ilysm and I hope we can continue being friends for a long time <3

@An Okay Rock
Back at it again with my love for my goddess. I will continue to appreciate you and support you for all the years to come because YOU are a beautiful Atiny & ilysm. You make me laugh, especially when we tease Tobi & Leslie for being the furries that they are. Also I just enjoy talking to you about ATEEZ and other things (mostly ATEEZ lol) letโ€™s continue being friends, okay? <3

@Chenle'sComebackEra
Uhhh ๐Ÿ˜ฌ hmm this is hard lmfao Iโ€™m joking, Iโ€™m joking. ilysm (I mean you have my number and I donโ€™t give that out easily so feel special or whatever) you really are one of the funniest people I know & I love your sense of humor and just overall personality. I live everyday just to bully you (in a loving way ofc) and I stg if we ever stop talking I will hunt you down and press charges for what you did to the dreamies ;) anyway ily my favorite Soobin simp <3

Call_MeRover

๐•ฎ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–—.(๐•น๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–๐–“๐–†๐–’๐–Š)
Author

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญสแดแดœโ€™ส€แด‡ แดส แด„สœแด‡แดษชแด„แด€สŸ สœสแด˜แด‡ ส™แดส๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
Ahhh reading back the first few pages and remembering how everyone called me their mom ๐Ÿ˜” I miss my kids ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿซถ

ignoring

๐Ÿ˜ถ
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
@Gwacekpop2
Youโ€™re one of the most sweetest and the kindest people that Iโ€™ve met on here. What I also really like about you is your compassion towards others here - the way you offer people some advice or encouraging words when theyโ€™re having a hard time. So that lead to my impression of you being that you seem like an amazing soul with a beautiful heart โค๏ธ and Iโ€™m glad that I was able to dm you first haha - and now weโ€™re besties! so far Iโ€™m really enjoying talking to you about kingdom as well as Mujin - and it wouldnโ€™t be for you to fall down the kingdom rabbit hole like me if I didnโ€™t recommend you that song in the first place. ๐Ÿ˜Š