Say Something Nice

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
@KpopJpopCpopTpopVpop Honestly, I don't know much about you. You just appeared. You were one of the few people who read my stories and encouraged that it was good even if it's on hiatus now. You are such a sweet person, honestly, I don't even have anything else to say about you except sweetness ^^ You're one of the first people I knew, and I hope that I'll be able to talk to you more in the future!

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
@ᴀᴇꜱᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ ʙᴀᴇ Don't know if this will @ you, probably not. But you're so sweet and talkative, which are traits I love! We haven't been talking much over the weeks, but I enjoyed it when I was talking with you :) You're one of the few I know of that's younger than me which I thought was so adorable. You're an amazing person with a great personality and I hope that you keep it that way...

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
@Min Gaeul Hey! I haven't contacted you for a while, through Wattpad or here. I hope you're doing fine. Right now's the busy time of the year where even people from college are starting to get prepared and quite a few studying for exams. You're so kind and well-planned I don't even know how you manage to do so many things at once. Talking to us while working on an imagine?? Now that's full-on amazing. Well I hope that everything's going well for you and if you have anything going on, you can always tell me; I'm all ears. K? :) You're amazing in your own way and stay that way.

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
@piscesigh Hewwo! The fact how you're interested in Harry Potter and astrology makes me more interested in you!! I love learning about things about stars and their signs! I wonder what else we have in common that we can discuss about... Probably just me who's interested to talk with you instead of it being mutual cause I'm not an interesting person to talk with ahaha XDD But you seem very interesting and lively which is why I like you a lot! I hope that we'll be able to talk to each other more often ^^

piscesigh

Maknae
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Wooseok
Dean
Woodz
Jungwoo
@piscesigh Hewwo! The fact how you're interested in Harry Potter and astrology makes me more interested in you!! I love learning about things about stars and their signs! I wonder what else we have in common that we can discuss about... Probably just me who's interested to talk with you instead of it being mutual cause I'm not an interesting person to talk with ahaha XDD But you seem very interesting and lively which is why I like you a lot! I hope that we'll be able to talk to each other more often ^^
Cute! Don't say that about yourself, you're amazing and have a very interesting taste! I'd love to talk with you more too~ Thank you for such sweet message!

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
@MiMi♡ You're so adorable~ I've just met you and your little spelling is so cute!! >< You're so sweet and curious and kind, and I hope I get to know you better to describe you in a more detailed way!!~ And it's a pleasure to be your friend :)

blessyoul

Kpop Stan
Credits
Hongbin
The8
New
Kim Woojin
@blessyoul, you're another person I regret not having talked to in a while but you're such an interesting person and you seem to like being social on here and talking to people which can really help those who might not be all that sure on how to react. I remember talking to you before and you're such a nice, fun person that I wish I could meet someone like you in real life because you're so tame but still charming - at least from what I've seen from you. Anyway, are you still playing the cello? Or do you at least enjoy playing it? I hope so and I hope you're doing great right now
awh, thank you! we should talk more! and yes, i do still play the cello (not as often though)

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
@nobodycares Hi! I've seen you around once in a while, but I've never really talked to you one on one. You seem like a really fun person, why would you name yourself nobody cares? I mean, it's your username so I can't say anything about it, but I hope that you don't mean it literally cause I care, therefore, if you thought that your username is a fact, it isn't. Anyways, I hope that I'll be able to interact with you more often... cause everyone's a precious bean, including you. And I love learning about new beans.

teenypieceofkleenexinyourhair

𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵
Staff member
Credits
Daehyeon
Donghan
Juyeon
New

KaatKate

Kpop Stan
Credits
Yena
Yeojin
Xiao Jun
@AE[]THETIC BAE
It’s been awhile since we talked but I wanted to thank you. You were the first person to talk to me one on one starting with 2 simple questions that will probably make me nervous in real life. But you were super comforting to talk to and I’m glad it happened. Thanks to you, I am able to branch out in this forum and express my thoughts and feelings. I really appreciate it and will never forget. Thank you so much! ❤❤

Staff member
Credits
Daehyeon
Donghan
Juyeon
New
Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
It was good. I went 2 my grandparent's house and I ate too much. I ate 4 pieces of pizza, which was a mistake

how about u?
Sounds delicious and I hope that feeling goes away soon cause it lasts and it sucks.

I'm doin ok, just went downstairs and ate chicken nuggets and came back upstairs XD

Staff member
Credits
Daehyeon
Donghan
Juyeon
New
Sounds delicious and I hope that feeling goes away soon cause it lasts and it sucks.

I'm doin ok, just went downstairs and ate chicken nuggets and came back upstairs XD
Ahh....chicken nuggets

where were they from? like were they frozen or from a fast food place?