LGBTQ+ Support Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ec.li.ps.e

Kpop Stan
Credits
Handong
Siyeon
Gahyeon
SuA
Please. Why tf do I have a crush on someone over the internet 🤨
Like- She's nice like super nice- and I deadass have her picture as my background (don't tell xem--)
But like- I have a bf- but i'm poly- but- -sobs-
send help

you should talk to your bf! in any situation like this the best thing to do is communicate. actually i had a similar issue when i first started dating my girlfriend, as we were in (and still are, sadly) a long distance relationship at the time. and i developed a crush on one of my close friends, who we'll call V. so i told my gf (R) about it and we eventually came to a conclusion that worked for us, which was that as long as we were long distance we could each do whatever we wanted.... and then i saw R in person for the first time and the crush on V disappeared into thin air... so. yeah. the point is, communicate. if your bf is serious about making you happy, you'll likely be able to find a solution that works for both of you. and if you need any more advice, my dms are open.

uuu_jiii

Kpop Stan
Website
my.wizardingworld.com
Credits
Handong
Mia
Shinobu Kocho
Siyeon
you should talk to your bf! in any situation like this the best thing to do is communicate. actually i had a similar issue when i first started dating my girlfriend, as we were in (and still are, sadly) a long distance relationship at the time. and i developed a crush on one of my close friends, who we'll call V. so i told my gf (R) about it and we eventually came to a conclusion that worked for us, which was that as long as we were long distance we could each do whatever we wanted.... and then i saw R in person for the first time and the crush on V disappeared into thin air... so. yeah. the point is, communicate. if your bf is serious about making you happy, you'll likely be able to find a solution that works for both of you. and if you need any more advice, my dms are open.
WOW EXPERIENCE

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
i don't think i want a girlfriend anymore - i'm pretty sure i need one. seriously, i just want a girlfriend! i saw a (sapphic) sophomore couple today, and they were wearing matching hoodies, and i think that's so freaking cute. i want that, too! 😭

ec.li.ps.e

Kpop Stan
Credits
Handong
Siyeon
Gahyeon
SuA
i don't think i want a girlfriend anymore - i'm pretty sure i need one. seriously, i just want a girlfriend! i saw a (sapphic) sophomore couple today, and they were wearing matching hoodies, and i think that's so freaking cute. i want that, too! 😭

if you go into a relationship like that, you're gonna end up in a bad one. be patient, im sure you'll find the right girl for you :)

blackrose110

Kpop Groupie
Website
blackroseintroduction.carrd.co
Credits
Bubble Heart Box
Denki Kaminari
Kirishima Eijirou
Cookie Bite
his bf is shitty i don't trust him at all but if bestie wants to date him still (besides all the red flags) then i support him

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
just came out to my best friend as genderfluid. i gave her a letter, so she hasn't said anything yet. she's pretty accepting, and always encourages me to be my weird, bisexual self, so i'm sure she'll be supportive, but i'm still kinda nervous. it's been over 2 hours, and she still hasn't said anything....

MiroshChaeray

Kpop Stan
Credits
Ji Changwook
Ahn Hyoseop
Hide
Shinwon
Have been reading up about top surgeries, and now I feel like crying.

Because, it's not that I truly identify as a man (though I think in my mind I lean more towards thinking of myself as "he" rather than "her"), but I've felt for quite some time (over a year at least) that I don't want them.
I have no use for them.
Like, I've decided long ago that I'm not having children, so there's literally no point in keeping them.
They make me feel, I don't know, uncomfortable?

Which, is fine. Is just, what makes me sad is the realization that my mother (a devout christian) won't understand and won't accept it (me).
She knows about my asexuality and is fine with that, but something like this... no. just no.

MiroshChaeray

Kpop Stan
Credits
Ji Changwook
Ahn Hyoseop
Hide
Shinwon
just came out to my best friend as genderfluid. i gave her a letter, so she hasn't said anything yet. she's pretty accepting, and always encourages me to be my weird, bisexual self, so i'm sure she'll be supportive, but i'm still kinda nervous. it's been over 2 hours, and she still hasn't said anything....
Ah, I can understand why that would make you feel nervous.
Hope she'll get back to you soon. Also, proud of you. 🎈🎈🎈

blackrose110

Kpop Groupie
Website
blackroseintroduction.carrd.co
Credits
Bubble Heart Box
Denki Kaminari
Kirishima Eijirou
Cookie Bite
Have been reading up about top surgeries, and now I feel like crying.

Because, it's not that I truly identify as a man (though I think in my mind I lean more towards thinking of myself as "he" rather than "her"), but I've felt for quite some time (over a year at least) that I don't want them.
I have no use for them.
Like, I've decided long ago that I'm not having children, so there's literally no point in keeping them.
They make me feel, I don't know, uncomfortable?

Which, is fine. Is just, what makes me sad is the realization that my mother (a devout christian) won't understand and won't accept it (me).
She knows about my asexuality and is fine with that, but something like this... no. just no.
im in the same boat as you tho my parents aren't christian but my aunt nd grandma is...