LGBTQ+ Support Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

MiroshChaeray

Kpop Stan
Credits
Ji Changwook
Ahn Hyoseop
Hide
Shinwon
Hello.

Well, I'm asexual, and I don't really identify as man or woman. Think that's what you call genderfluid/genderqueer?
Biogically speaking I am a woman, so I respond to she/her irl but that's more out of habit rather than anything else...

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
I realize that I'm trans. I thought I was nonbinary. But I'm just a boy. I don't mind being feminine cause it's what I'm used to but, I feel so comfortable expressing myself as male.

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
I realize that I'm trans. I thought I was nonbinary. But I'm just a boy. I don't mind being feminine cause it's what I'm used to but, I feel so comfortable expressing myself as male.
I know that if I come out to my family, my life would be ruined basically. But what can I do? I'm scared cause I already know their views and what they'll say. I just don't feel like putting up with it. I don't own them any explanation. Just two days ago, I experienced gender dysphoria for the first time. I never felt so insecure about my body and how I appear to the outside world. I was in GYM walking track. They can see the body I was born with. I hate it. But I'll have to deal with it until I'm on my own. My girlfriend is the only one that makes me feel safe. She tells me that I am a real boy and I don't have to prove it to anyone. She's really helpful and sweet like a guardian angel.

blackrose110

Kpop Groupie
Website
blackroseintroduction.carrd.co
Credits
Bubble Heart Box
Denki Kaminari
Kirishima Eijirou
Cookie Bite
I know that if I come out to my family, my life would be ruined basically. But what can I do? I'm scared cause I already know their views and what they'll say. I just don't feel like putting up with it. I don't own them any explanation. Just two days ago, I experienced gender dysphoria for the first time. I never felt so insecure about my body and how I appear to the outside world. I was in GYM walking track. They can see the body I was born with. I hate it. But I'll have to deal with it until I'm on my own. My girlfriend is the only one that makes me feel safe. She tells me that I am a real boy and I don't have to prove it to anyone. She's really helpful and sweet like a guardian angel.
i feel your pain nd i can relate to u too

Yutazenpai

Face of The Group
Credits
Pigeon Plush
Yuta
Undertaker
Lee Know
I've never been through what you guys have but I can sympathize. I've often felt uncomfortable in my body even though I'm not super curvy or anything. I'm a twig, but I guess it just comes with teenage insecurity.

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
Hi! I use she/they pronouns, though my sexuality is a little less clear cut, haha. I say I'm bisexual, but I really really reeeeeally prefer girls. I have the capacity to fall in love with a boy (romantically, emotionally, and physically), I just usually don't. 🏳️‍🌈

MammonHeartu

Kpop Stan
Website
miloisgaytrash.carrd.co
Credits
Cinnamoroll
Pansexual
Transgender
Hi! I use she/they pronouns, though my sexuality is a little less clear cut, haha. I say I'm bisexual, but I really really reeeeeally prefer girls. I have the capacity to fall in love with a boy (romantically, emotionally, and physically), I just usually don't. 🏳️‍🌈
You're still bisexual, even if you do lean more towards girls and you still also like guys. Sorry if that was confusing ><

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
You're still bisexual, even if you do lean more towards girls and you still also like guys. Sorry if that was confusing ><
No, it wasn't confusing. I actually have, like, an anti-guy agenda (jk, mostly), but I am happy identifying as bisexual, even if my feelings toward guys almost never happen.

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
Please. Why tf do I have a crush on someone over the internet 🤨
Like- She's nice like super nice- and I deadass have her picture as my background (don't tell xem--)
But like- I have a bf- but i'm poly- but- -sobs-
send help