LGBTQ+ Support Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
i'm thinking about having gender-reassignment, surgery, but idk. ik that, with most doctors, you're required to have at least 2 years of hormone therapy before they'll do it, and ik that it's insanely expensive, too. i'm genderfluid, but i feel like i'd be more at home in a boy's body. but also like being a girl! but on the other hand, i'd rather be a feminine boy than a masculine girl. i'm super confused and idk what to do. ik for sure that i'm genderfluid, just not sure if i'm trans, too. i'll be genderfluid no matter what, i just think i'd prefer to do it in a male's body? idk 😭😭😭

MammonHeartu

Kpop Stan
Website
miloisgaytrash.carrd.co
Credits
Cinnamoroll
Pansexual
Transgender
i'm thinking about having gender-reassignment, surgery, but idk. ik that, with most doctors, you're required to have at least 2 years of hormone therapy before they'll do it, and ik that it's insanely expensive, too. i'm genderfluid, but i feel like i'd be more at home in a boy's body. but also like being a girl! but on the other hand, i'd rather be a feminine boy than a masculine girl. i'm super confused and idk what to do. ik for sure that i'm genderfluid, just not sure if i'm trans, too. i'll be genderfluid no matter what, i just think i'd prefer to do it in a male's body? idk 😭😭😭
I'm not so educated in the genderfluid field, but I am trans so I can help you with that. Trans is actually a umbrella term for other gender identities. Being trans is when you do not identify with the gender you were assigned at birth. Cis is identifying with the gender you were assigned at birth. So I hope that helps you.

Also for surgery, you do need to go to a therapist for that as well as a letter or something signed by them stating that you can get the surgery. I'm not too sure on this as well, but I believe its for if you start to find out more about the gender you're identifying with and to make sure you're really set on it. Cuz of the cost and everything else that goes into the surgery. I just found out I was trans not to long ago so I'm not to sure on some of this. If anyone here is trans and could help I would appreciate it! ^^

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
I'm not so educated in the genderfluid field, but I am trans so I can help you with that. Trans is actually a umbrella term for other gender identities. Being trans is when you do not identify with the gender you were assigned at birth. Cis is identifying with the gender you were assigned at birth. So I hope that helps you.

Also for surgery, you do need to go to a therapist for that as well as a letter or something signed by them stating that you can get the surgery. I'm not too sure on this as well, but I believe its for if you start to find out more about the gender you're identifying with and to make sure you're really set on it. Cuz of the cost and everything else that goes into the surgery. I just found out I was trans not to long ago so I'm not to sure on some of this. If anyone here is trans and could help I would appreciate it! ^^
tysm! i'm still not sure of what to do, or if i should start the transitioning process, but i appreciate the help and taking time out of your day to reply. 😁

MammonHeartu

Kpop Stan
Website
miloisgaytrash.carrd.co
Credits
Cinnamoroll
Pansexual
Transgender
tysm! i'm still not sure of what to do, or if i should start the transitioning process, but i appreciate the help and taking time out of your day to reply. 😁
You're fine, if you want I could message you and give some resources and this youtuber I watch that helped me realize that I was trans.

uuu_jiii

Kpop Stan
Website
my.wizardingworld.com
Credits
Handong
Mia
Shinobu Kocho
Siyeon
there's this youtuber that helped me realise i was gay-
do u know psych2go? they explained different types of sexuality and i tried to fit with the rest of them. i felt the most comfortable with the label 'homosexual' so i guess- yup

blackrose110

Kpop Groupie
Website
blackroseintroduction.carrd.co
Credits
Bubble Heart Box
Denki Kaminari
Kirishima Eijirou
Cookie Bite
there's this youtuber that helped me realise i was gay-
do u know psych2go? they explained different types of sexuality and i tried to fit with the rest of them. i felt the most comfortable with the label 'homosexual' so i guess- yup
im glad you found wht ur more comfy with!

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
i'm very upset with my mom, currently. i mentioned wanting a binder, and she completely shut me down, w/out even giving me a chance to explain. i mean, she asked "why," but she didn't really wanna know. :rolleyes: and, my doctor wants me to start birth control in order to regulate my periods (which are still whack, even after 4 years). but with that comes an increased level of estrogen in my body, which i really don't want.

uuu_jiii

Kpop Stan
Website
my.wizardingworld.com
Credits
Handong
Mia
Shinobu Kocho
Siyeon
i'm very upset with my mom, currently. i mentioned wanting a binder, and she completely shut me down, w/out even giving me a chance to explain. i mean, she asked "why," but she didn't really wanna know. :rolleyes: and, my doctor wants me to start birth control in order to regulate my periods (which are still whack, even after 4 years). but with that comes an increased level of estrogen in my body, which i really don't want.
oh dear.....i hope u sort out things with ur mom soon....

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
my mom agreed to buy me some pride flags! 😁 i picked out a bi flag, and genderfluid flag, and a progress pride flag. i got a trans flag, too, but i could only find them in packs of 12, so... my bsf gets one, and so does a friend who's trans. and maybe my school's most homophobic/transphobic teacher (is that wrong of me?) i'm excited!

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
Gender is so confusing. But it's normal to think you're this one label then find another you identify more with. I thought I was transgender but turns out I'm boyflux. It hard figuring this stuff out and having to re-come out to everyone you've already come out to. But it's normal and takes time, you're not gonna have it all figured out and that's okay.

a link for more ppl to learn what boyflux means: https://boyfluxeducatuion.carrd.co/

Last edited:

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
okay but........ i have a crush on a guy, and he calls me dude and uses he/him but because of that i don't know if he only looks at me like a friend.
i think he's straight but he like- he's so flirty with me and i don't want to get my hopes up only to get called a girl or girlfriend

blackrose110

Kpop Groupie
Website
blackroseintroduction.carrd.co
Credits
Bubble Heart Box
Denki Kaminari
Kirishima Eijirou
Cookie Bite
okay but........ i have a crush on a guy, and he calls me dude and uses he/him but because of that i don't know if he only looks at me like a friend.
i think he's straight but he like- he's so flirty with me and i don't want to get my hopes up only to get called a girl or girlfriend
bestie i can tell he likes u!

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
I think I'm a lesbian. I thought I was bi, but now idk. I've been reading some stuff, and I think I'm just lesbian. I always said I was attracted to guys mostly bcuz of kpop idols and let that translate to all men. But I can't think of a single man I've had a genuine crush on (ie, I picked guys to like, or liked who my friends did). Several sites said that many females assume they can't be lesbian if they like celebrities/fictional characters/pretty much all unachievable men, but they can. Feeling attracted to those people is not the same bcuz its almost like they aren't real.

So much of it lines up for me to be a lesbian who thought they were bisexual bcuz of comphet. I've always called myself a "bisexual in theory, lesbian in practice," and I feel like that says a lot that I was previously unwilling to see. Not 100% sure get, but I think I'm a lesbian...