LGBTQ+ Support Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

uuu_jiii

Kpop Stan
Website
my.wizardingworld.com
Credits
Handong
Mia
Shinobu Kocho
Siyeon
I think I'm a lesbian. I thought I was bi, but now idk. I've been reading some stuff, and I think I'm just lesbian. I always said I was attracted to guys mostly bcuz of kpop idols and let that translate to all men. But I can't think of a single man I've had a genuine crush on (ie, I picked guys to like, or liked who my friends did). Several sites said that many females assume they can't be lesbian if they like celebrities/fictional characters/pretty much all unachievable men, but they can. Feeling attracted to those people is not the same bcuz its almost like they aren't real.

So much of it lines up for me to be a lesbian who thought they were bisexual bcuz of comphet. I've always called myself a "bisexual in theory, lesbian in practice," and I feel like that says a lot that I was previously unwilling to see. Not 100% sure get, but I think I'm a lesbian...
i asked my mom, not directly, what would happen if i was lesbian. in fact it was a question in a statement. i answered her with, "I want to be lesbian." she was like, "If YoU bEcOmE lEsBiAn I'Ll GiVe YoU a SlAp-"
she said that God (bc im catholic) created women to give birth to men. if i liked girls, what is the use of my life?
i love my mom, but i dislike some things abt her-
the fact that she indirectly said that she was homophobic using christianity as n excuse, i hated it.
i mean, just TELL me if ure homophobic. don't bring christianity into this.
just bc im catholic doesn't mean i cannot be a gay? is that true? ive always believed pp had the right to be whoever they are, regardless off race, religion, country of present and at birth, gender and sexuality.

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
i asked my mom, not directly, what would happen if i was lesbian. in fact it was a question in a statement. i answered her with, "I want to be lesbian." she was like, "If YoU bEcOmE lEsBiAn I'Ll GiVe YoU a SlAp-"
she said that God (bc im catholic) created women to give birth to men. if i liked girls, what is the use of my life?
i love my mom, but i dislike some things abt her-
the fact that she indirectly said that she was homophobic using christianity as n excuse, i hated it.
i mean, just TELL me if ure homophobic. don't bring christianity into this.
just bc im catholic doesn't mean i cannot be a gay? is that true? ive always believed pp had the right to be whoever they are, regardless off race, religion, country of present and at birth, gender and sexuality.
First, I am so sorry she said that to you. My dad and stepmom are Pentecostal to point that it's cultish, which means they are EXTREMELY homophobic, transphobic, etc. If you ever want to talk, my pms are open, always. :)

Second, yes, you can be Catholic and gay/lesbian/trans/queer, ect. Christianity, and any other religion, is NEVER an excise for intolerance and downright hate. Personally, I am not a Christian (anymore), but I've been forcibly raised as one, so I know. Nowhere in the Bible does it even say the word "homosexual." People have purposefully mistranslated it. God loves the queers - He made them, after all. Hope I didn't confuse you, I kinda rambled!

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
I'm upset. No matter how many times I come out my family never seems to acknowledge me being queer but when they do it's always followed by "you need to go to church" or some other bs. My family doesn't even go to church. I'm upset that even if I told my family about my s/o they'd be passive aggressive about it and will ask ignorant questions. They don't want to learn they just want to hear my answer to turn in to something it's not, then create an argument. They act like my queerness is some kind of nuisance that bothers them SOO bad. When it has nothing to do with them. That fact that I'll never get to introduce my gf to them is so annoying. The one person I love so much and they would say they support me without actually supporting me.

uuu_jiii

Kpop Stan
Website
my.wizardingworld.com
Credits
Handong
Mia
Shinobu Kocho
Siyeon
I'm upset. No matter how many times I come out my family never seems to acknowledge me being queer but when they do it's always followed by "you need to go to church" or some other bs. My family doesn't even go to church. I'm upset that even if I told my family about my s/o they'd be passive aggressive about it and will ask ignorant questions. They don't want to learn they just want to hear my answer to turn in to something it's not, then create an argument. They act like my queerness is some kind of nuisance that bothers them SOO bad. When it has nothing to do with them. That fact that I'll never get to introduce my gf to them is so annoying. The one person I love so much and they would say they support me without actually supporting me.
Im SO so sorry they said that, u deserve better parents

uuu_jiii

Kpop Stan
Website
my.wizardingworld.com
Credits
Handong
Mia
Shinobu Kocho
Siyeon
First, I am so sorry she said that to you. My dad and stepmom are Pentecostal to point that it's cultish, which means they are EXTREMELY homophobic, transphobic, etc. If you ever want to talk, my pms are open, always. :)

Second, yes, you can be Catholic and gay/lesbian/trans/queer, ect. Christianity, and any other religion, is NEVER an excise for intolerance and downright hate. Personally, I am not a Christian (anymore), but I've been forcibly raised as one, so I know. Nowhere in the Bible does it even say the word "homosexual." People have purposefully mistranslated it. God loves the queers - He made them, after all. Hope I didn't confuse you, I kinda rambled!
YES so i don't get it! Why did God make queers if we have no use?
Also i feel it's ridiculous for my mom to say that God created women to give birth. Are we birthing machines now?
According to the tale of Adam and Eve, Eve (who was the first woman) was created bc ADAM WAS LONELY.

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
I'm so sorry. I've never understood why some people act like another person's queerness is a bother to them - it's literally not your life, so get over it and be respectful. My parents (my dad and stepmom, at least) are very homophobic, so I understand not being accepted by your parents. If you ever wanna talk, my pms are always open! :)

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
YES so i don't get it! Why did God make queers if we have no use?
Also i feel it's ridiculous for my mom to say that God created women to give birth. Are we birthing machines now?
According to the tale of Adam and Eve, Eve (who was the first woman) was created bc ADAM WAS LONELY.
Some people don't want to see the truth, no matter how obvious it is. And some women physically can't have children, so that's clearly not the only purpose of a female. Actually, the word "homosexual" was never even used in the bible. Around the 1940s or so, people began purposefully mistranslating it. All of the places where it now says homosexual, it's actually a word that previously understood by all to mean pedophile or molester. Homophobic Christians wanted a way to justify their homophobia, so they started mistranslating it on purpose.

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
I'm so sorry. I've never understood why some people act like another person's queerness is a bother to them - it's literally not your life, so get over it and be respectful. My parents (my dad and stepmom, at least) are very homophobic, so I understand not being accepted by your parents. If you ever wanna talk, my pms are always open! :)
Than you sm!! I hope things get better with ur parents 🌈

uuu_jiii

Kpop Stan
Website
my.wizardingworld.com
Credits
Handong
Mia
Shinobu Kocho
Siyeon
Some people don't want to see the truth, no matter how obvious it is. And some women physically can't have children, so that's clearly not the only purpose of a female. Actually, the word "homosexual" was never even used in the bible. Around the 1940s or so, people began purposefully mistranslating it. All of the places where it now says homosexual, it's actually a word that previously understood by all to mean pedophile or molester. Homophobic Christians wanted a way to justify their homophobia, so they started mistranslating it on purpose.
ive read the whole bible (dont question me i was bored and i read everything so-)and i dont see anything about homosexuality in there.

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
ive read the whole bible (dont question me i was bored and i read everything so-)and i dont see anything about homosexuality in there.
Leviticus 18:22-24, Leviticus 20:13, 1 Timothy 1:9-11
The 1 Timothy actually says homosexuality (depending on the translation you use), but they all mentioned/imply it and that its wrong. Only bcuz of mistranslation, though. Those are the ones people usually use.

ec.li.ps.e

Kpop Stan
Credits
Handong
Siyeon
Gahyeon
SuA
absolutely love when the boss of your boss flips out at you after misgendering you :) can't wait to get out of this place and into a place where i can just be galaxy, they/them, and no one else :)

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
okay, i'm introducing myself on here again. i think i've figured it out now, haha. i actually feel completely comfortable with how i identify now, so 😁

my name is rey, and i'm a genderfluid lesbian. i use all/any pronouns, but my favorites are they/them and shey/they.

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
is it really that hard to just NOT. USE. FEMININE. TERMS. while talking to me. it makes me uncomfortable
because im a TRANS GUY. i dont feel comfortable being called "girl" "girlie" "queen" etc.

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
is it really that hard to just NOT. USE. FEMININE. TERMS. while talking to me. it makes me uncomfortable
because im a TRANS GUY. i dont feel comfortable being called "girl" "girlie" "queen" etc.
if i ever call you sis, just correct me please TT it's something i call everyone regardless of gender, but i understand that not everyone may be comfy with it :c