LGBTQ+ Support Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

https.rensblush

Kpop Groupie
Website
23yuta.carrd.co
Credits
Intak
Jiung
Jongseob
Keeho
okay i'm gonna re introduce myself here for the 3rd time

my name is adrian, nicknames are adri, ian, and rain.
my pronouns are still xe/xem, he/him, they/them.
i am a very gay trans-male
again, please be kind to me, yourself, and everyone here, since we've all faced lgbtphobia. 💕
4th time,

my name is adrian my fav nicknames are andi, arin, and ria
my pronouns are xe/he/fae/fern/bat, i prefer xe/xem the most but all of those are okay.
i'm homo-flexible trans masculine and yeah
please be kind to me, yourself, and everyone else here, we've all face lgbtphobia 💖

https.rensblush

Kpop Groupie
Website
23yuta.carrd.co
Credits
Intak
Jiung
Jongseob
Keeho
i found out i was homoflexible bc i was like "im super gay but theres this girl i rly like and i wanna marry her" and i knew heteroflexible was a thing so i searched homoflexible and yea 😁🙏

gwslay

< jjuni 3
Author
Website
vivari.carrd.co
Credits
Baekgyeul
Jaechan
Bian
Raspberry
welcome back to season 5 episode 12 of ali changing her sexuality and gender identity 🥳 !!
i have decided i may or may not be non binary and i prefer they/it pronouns thank you 👯‍♂️ not sure if im actually pans but we'll stay with that until i figure it out 😎👉👉
also i prefer the name April now but idc anyone who sees this can still use ali for me idrc 🕺

teenypieceofkleenexinyourhair

𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵
Staff member
Credits
Daehyeon
Donghan
Juyeon
New
I go by she/her. And my sexuality is confusing me so much 😓 As of now I identify as Demisexual and (kind of??) asexual. But for demisexual, is there another kind that's like that, but only emotionally attracted to males? Maybe not, I'm just asking. ^^

MammonHeartu

Kpop Stan
Website
miloisgaytrash.carrd.co
Credits
Cinnamoroll
Pansexual
Transgender
I go by she/her. And my sexuality is confusing me so much 😓 As of now I identify as Demisexual and (kind of??) asexual. But for demisexual, is there another kind that's like that, but only emotionally attracted to males? Maybe not, I'm just asking. ^^

I um i'm not sure if this is real or not, but I would say demiheterosexual??

MammonHeartu

Kpop Stan
Website
miloisgaytrash.carrd.co
Credits
Cinnamoroll
Pansexual
Transgender
I'm panromantic asexual, and I go by she/her.

I remember questioning my sexuality way back when I was super young. I thought I was bi for 2 years, then lesbian for 3 years, and after doing research and finding more out about myself I found out I was actually panromantic asexual.

I came out to my mother around pride month, and she said that'll change when I explained to her what asexuality meant. :(

KK 2nd update
My name I go by now is Kai, 16 till 9/22
Pronouns are they/them
I'm non binary and i'm demipansexual

blackrose110

Kpop Groupie
Website
blackroseintroduction.carrd.co
Credits
Bubble Heart Box
Denki Kaminari
Kirishima Eijirou
Cookie Bite
how did anyone find out if they were gay/trans/bi/etc?
i found out when i found girls pretty, like RLLY pretty and so i start dating some and i found out i was bi.

i always feel weird being a girl, i mean i would do some girl stuff but i didnt like wearing dresses, skirts, girly things, ect. nd so i thought i was a tomboy but then i realize i feel better- let me change that HAPPY being or dressing like a boy at least so thats how i found out i was trans. im savin money to buy a binder for now then get surgery. ik my birth mom doesnt support me

blackrose110

Kpop Groupie
Website
blackroseintroduction.carrd.co
Credits
Bubble Heart Box
Denki Kaminari
Kirishima Eijirou
Cookie Bite
i found out when i found girls pretty, like RLLY pretty and so i start dating some and i found out i was bi.

i always feel weird being a girl, i mean i would do some girl stuff but i didnt like wearing dresses, skirts, girly things, ect. nd so i thought i was a tomboy but then i realize i feel better- let me change that HAPPY being or dressing like a boy at least so thats how i found out i was trans. im savin money to buy a binder for now then get surgery. ik my birth mom doesnt support me
oh HII
my name is mathew
im transs (ftm)
my pronouns are he/him they/them he/they him/them- well im fine with all the pronouns except the fem ones
im pan, bi, trans

gwslay

< jjuni 3
Author
Website
vivari.carrd.co
Credits
Baekgyeul
Jaechan
Bian
Raspberry
oh HII
my name is mathew
im transs (ftm)
my pronouns are he/him they/them he/they him/them- well im fine with all the pronouns except the fem ones
im pan, bi, trans
by any chance were you one of the red riot accounts :0??? (sorry if youre not i just think they were also named mathew and were trans-)

uuu_jiii

Kpop Stan
Website
my.wizardingworld.com
Credits
Handong
Mia
Shinobu Kocho
Siyeon

i only ever liked girl idols and never stanned ANY boy groups tho-

ec.li.ps.e

Kpop Stan
Credits
Handong
Siyeon
Gahyeon
SuA
sigh~ i can only gawk at pretty kpop idols on the internet trying to decide what my sexuality is at the age of 11
(my bday's in 2 days so yay)
I know you've already asked me and I'm going to repeat my advice here because it's important I think for everyone to understand: you don't need to worry yet!

Sexuality is often fluid, especially when you're so young (and this isn't me trying to say "it's just a phase" btw, this is me saying that you shouldn't feel pressured to pick a label and stick with it so quickly). Try a couple out and see what fits if you really want, but otherwise I'd just enjoy the ride. Hormones are stupid and can change things. Lord knows I've experienced everything from these stupid little chemicals. Eventually, things will flatten out and you'll stabilize for a while. I feel sometimes that people tend to put too much importance on individual labels, especially when they're younger. Just do what feels right to you and don't force yourself into any specific box. It's way easier that way.

HOWEVER, if you find yourself, for example, taking those quizzes, you probably are at least a little queer. Queer people also tend to be drawn towards queer/queer-coded things as well. The specific flavor is just part of the fun.