Kpop Rants ( Feel free to rant about Kpop here )

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
im so sick of everyone acting like SOPA is a normal school cause its not lots injustices used to take place towards the students there even if they've changed and kicked out that principal its still disgusting of what had happened
what happened? i've never heard of anything bad happening at sopa, so i'm out of the loop lol

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
what happened? i've never heard of anything bad happening at sopa, so i'm out of the loop lol
Basically back in 2019 some students exposed the corruption in the school. Like the school would force some students to perform at "private parties". They would also be forced to do skinship with other ppl.

Here's the video exposing SOPA

This article explains it in more detail

vivianna

薇:威
Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon
✧ The Boyz Younghoon ✧
The Untamed
Basically back in 2019 some students exposed the corruption in the school. Like the school would force some students to perform at "private parties". They would also be forced to do skinship with other ppl.

Oh yeah that happened a while back.

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam

oh, wow. i didn't know that

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
yea a lot of ppl didnt know abt the scandal i think it was bc the burning sun scandal was everywhere
oh, okay, that's makes sense. i was super invested in the burning sun scandal, so any other happenings wouldn't have caught my attention much (side note, i always felt like smth was off w seungri, even before the scandal. ik a lot of ppl probably say that, but i genuinely felt that way)

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
I remember seeing it when I first got into kpop I think my sister showed me. I probably had never heard of anything worse in an entertainment industry-
IKR
both scandals are rlly bad but the burning sun scandal just blew my mind it just goes on to show that a lot of our fav idols can bad ppl and get away with a lot of stuff

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
oh, okay, that's makes sense. i was super invested in the burning sun scandal, so any other happenings wouldn't have caught my attention much (side note, i always felt like smth was off w seungri, even before the scandal. ik a lot of ppl probably say that, but i genuinely felt that way)
i only started getting into kpop in late 2019 when the scandal started
i can see where ur coming from tho idk why but seeing BIG BANG's past vids i felt the members felt very uncomfy or awkward around him

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
IKR
both scandals are rlly bad but the burning sun scandal just blew my mind it just goes on to show that a lot of our fav idols can bad ppl and get away with a lot of stuff
i'll never understand seungri defenders, tho. like, idc how much i like an idol, i would never go that far. if jennie kim, my ult bias, were to, say - brutally murder somebody, i'd immediately stop supporting her, no questions asked

vivianna

Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon
✧ The Boyz Younghoon ✧
The Untamed
i'll never understand seungri defenders, tho. like, idc how much i like an idol, i would never go that far. if jennie kim, my ult bias, were to, say - brutally murder somebody, i'd immediately stop supporting her, no questions asked
yes, I don't even understand what goes through some peoples minds.

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
EXACTLY
i also hate it when kpop stans say if their bias murdered them they would still like them

vivianna

Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon
✧ The Boyz Younghoon ✧
The Untamed
EXACTLY
i also hate it when kpop stans say if their bias murdered them they would still like them
yeah its so dumb. Are you going to give your life which is really meaningful not just to you but to your family and friends just for someone who probably will never know you that you'll probably get over in a few years?

vivianna

Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon
✧ The Boyz Younghoon ✧
The Untamed
yeah, i usually don't keep the same layout for even a week lol
HOW DO YOU GET THE IDEAS-

my current layout, I had to think about for a week and then when I did it, I didn't even like it but I still use it because

1. I don't have ideas for other ones RIP
2. I'm too lazy
3. it took so much effort to THINK of this and I don't want to waste it :(

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
HOW DO YOU GET THE IDEAS-

my current layout, I had to think about for a week and then when I did it, I didn't even like it but I still use it because

1. I don't have ideas for other ones RIP
2. I'm too lazy
3. it took so much effort to THINK of this and I don't want to waste it :(
i mostly just pick an idol/song/thing i rly like atm and go w that. i look up gifs and pictures on tumblr and google or pinterest for my pfp.
but i like your layout, it's super cute

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
this is half related to kpop and half not.

I hate it so much what people are like aLl iDoLs hAvE pLaStIc sUrGeRy bEcAuSe tHeY hAvE dOuBlE eYe lIds

Yes, it's very likely that they could have had plastic surgery to get double eyelids but there are also those people who didn't get plastic surgery to achieve double eyelids. Even when there are pictures of the idols when they were infants with double eyelids people still refuse to believe it. Yes, they could have had plastic surgery to make their eyes bigger or their double eyelid more defined but, does that mean that they weren't born with double eyelids??

Then, there are the "aLl aSiAnS hAvE mOnOlIdS" group. No. They don't. The percentage of mono-lids to double eyelids is around 50-50. Double eyelids, from many studies, are less common in Koreans but what about the rest of east Asia?? Its like your saying. Because many koreans have mono-lids, that means that everyone has monolids too!!!! *obnoxious smile*

I had to search it up and this is what I found

https://www.quora.com/How-common-is-it-for-an-East-Asian-to-have-one-monolid-and-one-double-eyelid

I don't even know why I'm making such a big deal out of this but it annoys me so much.
Honestly I also just hate when people freak out about plastic surgery that much. Like geez just leave the idol alone. They always just assume the company forced them and it’s never considered maybe they just wanted to.
Plastic surgery is a very complicated topic but imo what people do with their bodies isn’t my business