Kpop Rants ( Feel free to rant about Kpop here )

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Peachy_Momo🍑

Band Manager
Website
skylexloona.carrd.co
Credits
Jinny
Jeonghan
AleXa
Yena Stick
I'm so done stanning new groups. There's nothing wrong with them, but it seems as soon as I get into them something happens.

Example #1: Pixy & NMIXX: I've stanned them pre/since debut and have streamed all their songs and have gotten major attatched. Then my bias left both groups and their song quality has started going down.

Example #2: Fifty Fifty: I wanted to start stanning them, but I didn't really like 'Higher'. (I know, sue me) And I was also getting into other groups at the same time and pushed them to the back. Then they released 'Cupid', and I liked that song. I started stanning the group, then their scandal came out.

Example #3: Purple Kiss: I started stanning them, and the same day I was going through and learning everything I could about the group was the day Park Jieun left.

Now there's KISS OF LIFE. A promising rookie group. I loved their debut album, but I'm scared that if I start stanning they'll hit some kind of scandal, lose a member, or disband. Y'all see my predicament?

JustAGiantKpopMultistan

now watch me ☁ⳜΘ𐤠Ɽ~☁
Author
Website
carrrotjuice.carrd.co
Credits
Dino
Chaewon
Jeonghan
Hannah Bahng
No way Blinks be already hating on Jisoos new relationship. I swear, the amount of people I've seen say that Bohyun isn't "popular enough" is so fucking hilarious. Like does it matter his popularity? No. So why are yall mad? 💀
I feel like the reason why Blinks are saying this is because when Jennie dated Kai he was part of one of the most popular boy groups out there. So now Blinks are just comparing the relationships.
Why cant yall just be happy that Jisoo found someone? Who tf cares how popular he is-
Dumb little me just now realized who Bohyun was and before my reaction was awwww cute and now it's SHE'S DATING THE #1 PLAYER IN ITAEWON CLASS WOW JISOO A BAD GIRLLL /j /lh

jangshinz

Kpop Stan
People should not compare BTS and BLACKPINK.
BTS worked hard even when their debut went unnoticed, while BLACKPINK debuted with the silver spoon after replacing 2NE1.
BTS has showed great versatility throughout their many comebacks, while BLACKPINK recycles the same girl crush image in their small albums.
BTS has received worldwide achievements, and BLACKPINK have too, but not as much.

Please don't take this as a hate post, I'm just trying to say the groups went through different experiences and whether one is better than the other does not influence both of the groups

jangshinz

Kpop Stan
People shouldn't have complained so much about Kep1er's final lineup. I don't get why everyone was basically fine with IZ*ONE's rigged lineup since their faves were rigged in, while Kep1er had a xenophobic voting system the votes actually were genuine but made everyone mad? There were supposed to be more Japanese idols in IZ*ONE, however most were rigged out except for Sakura, Nako and Hitomi. That's 3/12, 1/4 of the group being foreign, while Kep1er were able make it a bit fairer and made it 3/9, 1/3.

Now, I obviously need to address Kep1er's most controversial member, Huening Bahiyyih. Throughout the show, Bahiyyih only showed mediocrity, never placing in the top9 except for the final voting which then she got voted into the top2. This made fans both confused and mad, after contestants like Yaning, Ruiqi, Yurina and Bora missed the cut. This created her to gain both fans and haters, and a lot of both. In my opinion; Did she deserve to make the lineup? no. Did she deserve thee hate train? No. She is 19 years old now, that's not the amount of hate a human should get. People even create yt channels to throw hate at Her, like Peachling and Bahiyyih is Stinky. One got reported funnily, Bahiyyih Hater, which was an influential hater of Bahiyyih. Please support the Kepler menbers

jjangwony

hiatus
Author
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
✧ Nayeon ✧
Kepibong
Heart Cookies
✧ Jen ✧
People shouldn't have complained so much about Kep1er's final lineup. I don't get why everyone was basically fine with IZ*ONE's rigged lineup since their faves were rigged in, while Kep1er had a xenophobic voting system the votes actually were genuine but made everyone mad? There were supposed to be more Japanese idols in IZ*ONE, however most were rigged out except for Sakura, Nako and Hitomi. That's 3/12, 1/4 of the group being foreign, while Kep1er were able make it a bit fairer and made it 3/9, 1/3.

Now, I obviously need to address Kep1er's most controversial member, Huening Bahiyyih. Throughout the show, Bahiyyih only showed mediocrity, never placing in the top9 except for the final voting which then she got voted into the top2. This made fans both confused and mad, after contestants like Yaning, Ruiqi, Yurina and Bora missed the cut. This created her to gain both fans and haters, and a lot of both. In my opinion; Did she deserve to make the lineup? no. Did she deserve thee hate train? No. She is 19 years old now, that's not the amount of hate a human should get. People even create yt channels to throw hate at Her, like Peachling and Bahiyyih is Stinky. One got reported funnily, Bahiyyih Hater, which was an influential hater of Bahiyyih. Please support the Kepler menbers
100% agree with this! REMEMBER THAT EVEN AFTER KEP1ER DISBANDS HATE AGAINST THE MEMEBERS SHOULD BE REPORTED!!!!