Kpop Rants ( Feel free to rant about Kpop here )

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

villain

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
If a member of the group you stan especially CHOSE to leave the group for whatever reason then you need to respect their decision and move on from it instead of blaming their company for “letting him/her go” and for “not protecting him/her/(insert group name)”. I’m not saying that you can’t be upset about it because I think people absolutely DO have the right to be upset and that’s completely valid. But sometimes being too emotionally attached to your fave is pretty unhealthy, and I can tell you that your group will be completely fine even without the member that already left and soon enough (weeks later or so) things will go back to normal. People that choose to blame the company over a member’s decision is kind of a ridiculous and unnecessary thing to do, and I really don’t get the point of it.

villain

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
Any shippers that are creating false rumours about the other member to make him or her look bad bc they (shippers) don’t want him or her to be “replaced” with one of the members that the shippers are shipping with, deserve to be sued immediately! Like ffs get a life my gosh, it’s soooo extremely disgustingly an unhealthy/toxic mindset to have and to do!!

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Why are midzys getting so offended and mad over this one song writer sharing songs that she wrote for ITZY that got rejected.

1. She’s a song writer… her job is writing songs. She doesn’t need validation from ITZY or Midzys sorry to break it to Midzy
2. If you don’t like her content, don’t watch? Some fans, me included, are just curious to hear songs that could’ve been. That’s not hurting ANYONE?
3. She isn’t only using ITZY for this. She has literally released a full demo of a Red Velvet song that got rejected. Again this is literally her job this is her music she has every right to share it

Kpop stans on Twitter are miserable. She has a signed album of MITM because she wrote it for them. As long as she’s not breaking any laws or NDAs, her posting about music she wrote is not hurting anyone. And who cares if she’s using other artist names for “clout”. It’s not just ITZY. Also, fan accounts also just use ITZY’s name for clout?? You’re posting videos of them and photos of them and getting likes out of it. At least she made these songs herself 💀

villain

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
Honestly, Taehyung should’ve not posted his weight on his Insta for everyone to see. For some reason, I’m getting so sick of idols having to go on a strict/unhealthy dieting but at the end of the day it’s their choice I guess.

GangMuxHanNa

Band Manager
Website
skylexloona.carrd.co
Credits
Jinny
Jeonghan
Yena Stick
Swith Bong
Not sure if this belongs here, but me vs. kids in my school talking about K-Pop
1st story:
Kid: How do you feel about BTS?
Kid #2: I don't like Chinese people.
Me: What?
Kid #2: What?
Me: First of all, BTS is KOREAN. Not CHINESE.
Kid #2: Same thing.
Me: Ough.

2nd story:
*Me who randomly has Onda photocard on desk*
K: iS tHaT kAtY pErRy?
Me: No.
J: But is it Katy Perry?
Me: S, you know who that is?
S: Isn't that Onda?
Me: Yeah.
K: Oh, is that K-Pop?
S: J, how do you feel about K-Pop?
J: It's cool.
S: Good, X makes fun of me for listening to K-Pop.
Me: So did M.
S: Yeah...
*Later*
J: Do you listen to Playboy Cardi?
Me: No...
S: Don't ask a K-Pop stan if they listen to Playboy Cardi.

Pbioilp

Band Manager
Author
Website
pbioilp.carrd.co
Credits
Ahri
Call Call
Sihyeon
Not sure if this belongs here, but me vs. kids in my school talking about K-Pop
1st story:
Kid: How do you feel about BTS?
Kid #2: I don't like Chinese people.
Me: What?
Kid #2: What?
Me: First of all, BTS is KOREAN. Not CHINESE.
Kid #2: Same thing.
Me: Ough.

2nd story:
*Me who randomly has Onda photocard on desk*
K: iS tHaT kAtY pErRy?
Me: No.
J: But is it Katy Perry?
Me: S, you know who that is?
S: Isn't that Onda?
K: Oh, is that K-Pop?
S: J, how do you feel about K-Pop?
J: It's cool.
S: Good, X makes fun of me for listening to K-Pop.
Me: So did M.
S: Yeah...
*Later*
J: Do you listen to Playboy Cardi?
Me: No...
S: Don't ask a K-Pop stan if they listen to Playboy Cardi.
Ondaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa >>>>>
honestly pretty sure this things also happened to me

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
mintchocochaechae.carrd.co
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
I'm really sick of those people who make videos like "Kpop Idols who went viral for their weight :eek:" like shut upp
they aren't in the industry to become your "body goals". They are performers, singers and rappers. Plus, you don't know anything bout their life, you don't know if it's hard for them to loose weight, or hard to gain weight. It just bothers me so much.

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Neverland and DIVE acting so immature rn.

When IDLE won over IVE at that one award show, DIVE were all sobbing IVE WAS ROBBED in the comments like miserable little kids. Guess what! Now it’s Neverland’s turn to whine about IVE winning

You both got an award? Just chill omfg

Last edited:

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I'm really sick of those people who make videos like "Kpop Idols who went viral for their weight :eek:" like shut upp
they aren't in the industry to become your "body goals". They are performers, singers and rappers. Plus, you don't know anything bout their life, you don't know if it's hard for them to loose weight, or hard to gain weight. It just bothers me so much.
Any sort of video like this, that uses idols misfortunes but ESPECIALLY their bodies, I think are absolutely atrocious.

They open not only the idol up to so much hate or just comments on their bodies, but also viewers who may be suffering with EDs. The things kpop stans do for clicks is awful

villain

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
Those particular fans that guilt trip other people in the same fandom to stream, collect votes, buy more albums (some cases) for their favs are the same people that heavily rely on numbers and care so much about wanting their favs to get an award or a win rather than just appreciating their music. 🤷‍♀️ I see this being more commons amongst the bg fandoms than the gg fandoms.

like some of y’all be like “iM a 3Rd yEaR cOmPuTeR sCiEnCe sTuDeNt wItH 2 jObS bUt I sTilL sTrEaM aNd cOlLeCt vOtEs” like okay? Just stfu!

villain

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
Those particular fans that guilt trip other people in the same fandom to stream, collect votes, buy more albums (some cases) for their favs are the same people that heavily rely on numbers and care so much about wanting their favs to get an award or a win rather than just appreciating their music. 🤷‍♀️ I see this being more commons amongst the bg fandoms than the gg fandoms.

like some of y’all be like “iM a 3Rd yEaR cOmPuTeR sCiEnCe sTuDeNt wItH 2 jObS bUt I sTilL sTrEaM aNd cOlLeCt vOtEs” like okay? Just stfu!
Also being a stan or a fan of that group doesn’t mean you have to do all of those things that they tell you to and they’re the loud minority 🤭

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆

Ugh i always felt so guilty in the midzy fandom coz they way these fans speak to each other makes it feel like it’s something you SHOULD be doing rather than COULD be
“I don’t have time to stream”
“That’s okay, just stream when you can”
“I don’t know how to vote”
“We’ll teach you, then do it as much as possible
“I don’t want to…”
“You’re a fake fan?! Don’t you want to see our girls succeed?!! Why are you trying to sabotage them?!???!!!!”

If I’m streaming my fave’s music, it’s because my ears are craving to hear it and I’ve done it by my own accord. Seeing groups succeed is nice but at the end of the day this is their job so I owe them nothing

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
i despise those videos that are like "idols w *insert thing here* in case it's your insecurity too 🥺" like, stfu?? what if it's that idol's insecurity too, and they see it? it's entirely possible they've seen some bc those videos have gotten huge before. what if someone has that trait but never thought to be insecure of it until they saw that video? like, just stop. what even is the point of that?

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
mintchocochaechae.carrd.co
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
i despise those videos that are like "idols w *insert thing here* in case it's your insecurity too 🥺" like, stfu?? what if it's that idol's insecurity too, and they see it? it's entirely possible they've seen some bc those videos have gotten huge before. what if someone has that trait but never thought to be insecure of it until they saw that video? like, just stop. what even is the point of that?
ofc!
idols arent there to make you feel better about your insecuruties!