Kpop Rants ( Feel free to rant about Kpop here )

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

I see that Im icy

Kpop Groupie
Website
chaebrina.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Seori
Iree
Karina
newjeans being close to and admiring min heejin is not the proof you think it is /nm. mhj has done and said many questionable things and does in fact have questionable art in her studio. i'm not saying she's a pedophile bc that's a very serious accusation, but i don't like her. if she is a pedophile, she will have almost certainly groomed the members into thinking it's okay, hence they love and would defend any bad behavior on her part.
Yep, actually none of us can ensure MH is pedo (bcause for that you need to perpetuate 4ssault of direct physical or verbal damage), but given all the evidence that exists and also my experience (which I won't take the time to tell it again) she's VERY VERY sus. Making a good relationship with the parents and with the children is a very usual thing in grooming cases. If you oppose that information, chances are you are more prone to 4buse. IF you fear you might be groomed, I reccommend this link:

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
mintchocochaechae.carrd.co
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
this is more of a k-tuber rant
I AM SO DONE WITH KTUBERS HAVING THE SAME INTRO'S AND TITLES
ima name a title rn
"Brutally Honest Kpop Opinions" NOTHING SPECIAL I could think of 20 ktubers rn that would have this title
but that's not my main concern that's just me nitpicking
when they always start the intro's like this
"Hey Guys! Welcome back to my channel, today I have some opinions so I can get dragged again cause yall are sensitive snowflakes! Lol jk, feel free to leave your opinion in the comments but ill delete any rude comment."
HGTFYUI(*&T^Y
am i the only one annoyed by this?

I see that Im icy

Kpop Groupie
Website
chaebrina.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Seori
Iree
Karina
Adressing the hate IVE has been recieving (and the comparisons with LeSserafim) TW// EDs, bullying, extreme hate

Ughhh, I don't know how to share my thoughts withour offending at least 1 person (be it a stan or a hater). While I disliked the decision of putting an audio recording that has also been posted in the official channel, and also disliking Wonyoung and Leeseo's lip syncing abilities, the hate is useless. Starship ent won't do ANYTHING, and we all know the only singer in IVE is Liz. Like the only dancer is Gaeul, and the only rappers are Rei and Gaeul. The reason IVE gets more hate for their vocals is because 1.Wongyoung regressed a bit and 2. Most groups have at least half of their members underdeveloped (that means they have no techniques and show novocal support but they ARE well pitched most of the time) but IVE has shown a lot of times (especially with Rei) that they are even worse than underdeveloped. Now, even if I acknowledge that the only good singer is Liz, I won't complain. Kpop was never about extraordinary vocals and I only need the main vocalist to support to feel satisfied. Even when IVE is still underwhelming in other areas, they release bangers (yea ik they don't compose them) and have idol-like behaviors, which is meant to make us like them. Now about Leeseo and Wonyoung, while I feel a little bit upset and there's no excuse for poor lip syncing (they were sitting, SITTING), it's pointless to hate on them. They won't get better. They haven't get better, and Wonyoung is literally in an alert state. (Speaking about her ED and tight schedule)
Now, I've seen A LOT of people saying that LeSserafim are as talented as IVE and they don't get the hate. First of all, they are more objectively talented (which doesn't mean IVE deserves hate or evil comparisons) and second, if there is a thing I like about hybe, is that they manage well lesserafim's talents. 4 ex., in the documentary we can see how much Sakura is good at improving, and also her recognizing she is not a good singer and trying to make herself better. That makes us value her as an idol much more. Yunjin and Kazuha have also done presentations singing opera and dancing ballet, and showing how much Kazuha changed her style, from ballet to kpop makes her a more convincing dancer. Eunchae is also a better dancer than the average IVE member (except Gaeul), but hybe markets her as a cute maknae with a very notable personality. That makes people like her more. The fact that starship promotes a cover of two members sitting and poorly lip syncing more than the fact that Rei made her rap for Royal (which is my fav IVE rap to date) shows that something is not right. Also, for MAMA awards, every group's presentation felt so fun and surprising, regardless of their skills, but I was very dissappointed when I saw IVE's. Like how can starship, knowing that IVE is one of the biggest girl groups in 4th gen give them a presentation that is not impressive? Another thing starship messed up was Rei's lines. She had to do the high notes in Eleven (as a main rapper bro) and when she didn't do them she was hated to death. I just don't get how they can give the high notes to a very underdeveloped singer who is also the FVCKING MAIN RAPPER? WHY?????
I don't even know what else to say. Just bruh. The whole controversy is bullsh1t and the fact that they are not constantly shouting "I love you girls" at the top of their lungs doesn't mean they don't care about eachother and much more less that they had beef. Like just STFU.

The rant is NOT to excuse haters. Sorry for the spelling errors, I'm going to exercise now and I'm late so bye, have a good day and stan IVE

Edit/update: I posted a comment on a yt video that said "LeSserafim doesn't have Wonyoung and they have a better vocal line, I think that's why haters are not bothering to talk about them. And also, why do ya'll hate IVE?, since the first appearance it was clear that the vocal focus is Liz" I'm sorry for the offense but kpop stans are fvcking stupid. An angry stan came to me CURSING me lol, basically saying that IVE has 3 vocalists (Liz, Yujin and Rei) while lesserafim doesn't and ive wins. I responded that they objectively don't have better abilities but that doesn't make ive any less valid, to what they spammed me with a lot of responses saying (in the most kiddy and disrespectful way ofc) that I'm extremely biased and I'm just another hater. Then proceeded to devalidate every kpop vocalist decribed as good or acceptable (those in txt, nmixx, red velvet). I am not affected by their words but the spam is really annoying and I even believe it is a troll, I wanna report them but honestly idk if that's right. Anyways yea kpop stans have lost completely their reading comprehension skills and critical thinking lol

Last edited:

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
Adressing the hate IVE has been recieving (and the comparisons with LeSserafim) TW// EDs, bullying, extreme hate

Ughhh, I don't know how to share my thoughts withour offending at least 1 person (be it a stan or a hater). While I disliked the decision of putting an audio recording that has also been posted in the official channel, and also disliking Wonyoung and Leeseo's lip syncing abilities, the hate is useless. Starship ent won't do ANYTHING, and we all know the only singer in IVE is Liz. Like the only dancer is Gaeul, and the only rappers are Rei and Gaeul. The reason IVE gets more hate for their vocals is because 1.Wongyoung regressed a bit and 2. Most groups have at least half of their members underdeveloped (that means they have no techniques and show novocal support but they ARE well pitched most of the time) but IVE has shown a lot of times (especially with Rei) that they are even worse than underdeveloped. Now, even if I acknowledge that the only good singer is Liz, I won't complain. Kpop was never about extraordinary vocals and I only need the main vocalist to support to feel satisfied. Even when IVE is still underwhelming in other areas, they release bangers (yea ik they don't compose them) and have idol-like behaviors, which is meant to make us like them. Now about Leeseo and Wonyoung, while I feel a little bit upset and there's no excuse for poor lip syncing (they were sitting, SITTING), it's pointless to hate on them. They won't get better. They haven't get better, and Wonyoung is literally in an alert state.
Now, I've seen A LOT of people saying that LeSserafim are as talented as IVE and they don't get the hate. First of all, they are more objectively talented (which doesn't mean IVE deserves hate or evil comparisons) and second, if there is a thing I like about hybe, is that they manage well lesserafim's talents. 4 ex., in the documentary we can see how much Sakura is good at improving, and also her recognizing she is not a good singer and trying to make herself better. That makes us value her as an idol much more. Yunjin and Kazuha have also done presentations singing opera and dancing ballet, and showing how much Kazuha changed her style, from ballet to kpop makes her a more convincing dancer. Eunchae is also a better dancer than the average IVE member (except Gaeul), but hybe markets her as a cute maknae with a very notable personality. That makes people like her more. The fact that starship promotes a cover of two members sitting and poorly lip syncing more than the fact that Rei made her rap for Royal (which is my fav IVE rap to date) shows that something is not right. Also, for MAMA awards, every group's presentation felt so fun and surprising, regardless of their skills, but I was very dissappointed when I saw IVE's. Like how can starship, knowing that IVE is one of the biggest girl groups in 4th gen give them a presentation that is not impressive? Another thing starship messed up was Rei's lines. She had to do the high notes in Eleven (as a main rapper bro) and when she didn't do them she was hated to death. I just don't get how they can give the high notes to a very underdeveloped singer who is also the FVCKING MAIN RAPPER? WHY?????
I don't even know what else to say. Just bruh. The whole controversy is bullsh1t and the fact that they are not constantly shouting "I love you girls" at the top of their lungs doesn't mean they don't care about eachother and much more less that they had beef. Like just STFU.

The rant is NOT to excuse haters. Sorry for the spelling errors, I'm going to exercise now and I'm late so bye, have a good day and stan IVE
explained it the right way
good job

I see that Im icy

Kpop Groupie
Website
chaebrina.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Seori
Iree
Karina
explained it the right way
good job
thx 😭 I get a lot of hateful comments on other platforms for posting opinions that I think are popular
Btw I forgot to mention that Leeseo and Wonyoung had demonstrated that even not perfect, they can sing live. Even if it would have sounded worse, that would be a way to shut up haters who say that they are just a pretty face.

Last edited:

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
kpop reactors go out of the way to react to the most nugu bgs in the world but then wait and downright deny reacting to ggs just because they "don't like the cutesty concept". cute concepts died such a long time ago and they're coming back these days but the ones who do them are usually pretty nugu so no one would recommend them anyway. i don't understand why they wouldn't react to the biggest market in kpop rn and get the chance to expand their audience? even if they didn't like one gg song, they won't hate all gg songs. i can never understand why ppl just don't give things a shot. i listen to a bunch of bg songs even tho i don't like some of the music, i can still always find a song or even a whole group that i enjoy. that's how i started stanning most of the bgs i stan

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
dont get me wrong i love the k-tuber everglow-up but she can be infuriating sometimes like you did not NEED to make a full video on idols that have a better stage presence Tsuki. ppl are just praising tsuki and say she's "the standard" cause in their perspective it is you don't need to go around undermining others opinions maybe instead just appreciate her?

villain

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
Tbf, some of these ktubers and kpop reactors (esp the problematic ones) should just get their channels banned/deleted by YouTube 🤷🏻‍♀️

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
dont get me wrong i love the k-tuber everglow-up but she can be infuriating sometimes like you did not NEED to make a full video on idols that have a better stage presence Tsuki. ppl are just praising tsuki and say she's "the standard" cause in their perspective it is you don't need to go around undermining others opinions maybe instead just appreciate her?
same! i liked her stage presence series when she only praised idols, but there's no need to compare :/

I see that Im icy

Kpop Groupie
Website
chaebrina.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Seori
Iree
Karina
Speaking about ktubers, my take is that a lot of them think their regular opinions are triggering. Like a LOT of their opinions are concerning but saying something like "Love Dive isn't SOTY" is crappy but not triggering. Yes shopia, having your own taste in music is not unique and hated by society, much more less it makes you a monster for ive stans.

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
yes
everglow-up can rlly annoy me sometimes

mrr kpop" I think that's the channel
they made a video about how Jin and Shuhua aren't needed in the group and just straight up undermined them the whole video, I understand expressing your opinion but you rlly had a whole need to make a whole video about how they are useless like-

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Her videos are so good and she’s one of the most realistic no-bs ktubers out there so I appreciate her. But I never felt right about that video coz like… people were praising Tsuki, a fairly nugu idol at the time, for her talent. It’s like when Yuna’s U Go Girl fancam went viral I suddenly saw a load of compilations of other idols doing the same song and while I loved appreciating all the covers like this was Yuna’s moment and now we’re comparing her to other idols :’).

I also felt really off about a video title she did which was “IVE are cheating frauds”. I really thought this was going to be one more person crying over IVE and hating them because, yes it seems likely there was some manipulation on the charts, that’s not the girls’ fault and most of them are minors so the title was just really agressive. I only watched it when I found out she was a fan of IVE to some extent and found out the video was actually criticising people hating IVE. But like. The clickbait 😬 But otherwise she’s one of my favourite k-tubers

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
Yes! I saw that video, and I was like..what
so I clicked on it and waited like 30 minutes for her to talk about some chart manipulation and that's it
complete waste of time
she's ok in my opinion, and Ill only watch her when im rlly bored
Her videos are so good and she’s one of the most realistic no-bs ktubers out there so I appreciate her. But I never felt right about that video coz like… people were praising Tsuki, a fairly nugu idol at the time, for her talent. It’s like when Yuna’s U Go Girl fancam went viral I suddenly saw a load of compilations of other idols doing the same song and while I loved appreciating all the covers like this was Yuna’s moment and now we’re comparing her to other idols :’).

I also felt really off about a video title she did which was “IVE are cheating frauds”. I really thought this was going to be one more person crying over IVE and hating them because, yes it seems likely there was some manipulation on the charts, that’s not the girls’ fault and most of them are minors so the title was just really agressive. I only watched it when I found out she was a fan of IVE to some extent and found out the video was actually criticising people hating IVE. But like. The clickbait 😬 But otherwise she’s one of my favourite k-tubers

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
yes
everglow-up can rlly annoy me sometimes

mrr kpop" I think that's the channel
they made a video about how Jin and Shuhua aren't needed in the group and just straight up undermined them the whole video, I understand expressing your opinion but you rlly had a whole need to make a whole video about how they are useless like-
no shuhua no gidle. she;s literally soyeon's muse, as soyeon has said many times smh

I see that Im icy

Kpop Groupie
Website
chaebrina.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Seori
Iree
Karina

I agree with the fact that THAT type of clickbait is damaging but it's made to atract haters and the video is directed to haters, that way pointing out haters' nonsense will reach haters and prob make a change.
I said too many times haters