How to Earn Credits

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Yoon_moonn

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hey, I follow you on:
Instagram: yoon_moonn
Twitter: Yoonjis81351435
Tumblr: yoon1moonn

Kecia

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I followed you on

Facebook: kecia princess delima ii
Twitter: questio54559009
Instagram: kecia_princess

Nana_Hongjoong

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Heize
JinJin
Jongho
Hongjoong
Hi! So i followed you on:
Insta : @star_iamjin
Twitter : @Star_Iamjin
FB : Jean Cruz

chessy472003

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Bona
Chaeyoung
Ahin
Hello! I followed you on :
Instagram - asianpoprocks
Tumblr - itskpopular
Facebook - Chelsey Dolbec
Twitter - chessy472003

haechanice

Kpop Amateur
Credits
done!
instagram: sheizpt
twitter: jenoomph
tumblr: drxgslxrry
facebook: Sheila Valdez

StarlightSoriyah

Kpop Amateur
Credits
In order to earn credits that you can use to buy cards (which can be exchanged for goodies with your favorite Kpop bands shipped for free at your place), you can do the following things:

1. Post (10 credits/ post) and open threads (50 credits/ thread) in the Kpop sections of the forums
2. Follow us on our social media accounts (1000 credits for each followed account)
- Facebook
- Twitter
- Tumblr
- Instagram
3. Take part in events - from time to time we will have fun events on the forums in which all participants will get 2000 credits.

Note: In order to request your credits for following us on social media, please post in this thread, mentioning the accounts you followed and your username that you used to follow us.

Hey I followed you on all Social Media! Please give me credits! My username is StarlightSoriyah for all!

Ja'Niya Taylor

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I have followed you on:
1) Twitter: k_popoholic
2) Instagram: k_popoholic
3) Tumblr: k-popoholic

Surabhi_Stay

Kpop Fan
Credits
Kim Woojin
Hey I followed you..
Facebook - Surabhi S
Twitter - Surabhi Srivastava

mimiloveskpop1

Kpop Amateur
Credits
In order to earn credits that you can use to buy cards (which can be exchanged for goodies with your favorite Kpop bands shipped for free at your place), you can do the following things:

1. Post (10 credits/ post) and open threads (50 credits/ thread) in the Kpop sections of the forums
2. Follow us on our social media accounts (1000 credits for each followed account)
- Facebook
- Twitter
- Tumblr
- Instagram
3. Take part in events - from time to time we will have fun events on the forums in which all participants will get 2000 credits.

Note: In order to request your credits for following us on social media, please post in this thread, mentioning the accounts you followed and your username that you used to follow us.

I followed:
Twitter: Mimi83708254
Instagram: mumlovespastel
Facebook: Jesse Reyes

KpopLover127

Kpop Stan
Credits
Jisung
Ravi
Hui
Eric

- Facebook
- Twitter
- Tumblr
- Instagram

I followed u on Twitter 265

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang

- Facebook
- Twitter
- Tumblr
- Instagram

Hiiii!!
I followed you on Facebook, Instagram, and Tumblr~
Facebook: 张人仁
Instagram: forgotten_hopes_and_dreams
Tumblr: lost-in-hopes

GoatCheese101

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I followed you on 3 of your social media accounts

Facebook : Kim Taehyung
Twitter : @EthanNg27081204
Instagram : kim_jungkook101