KPofiles Challenge - Win Kpop Goodies

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Key

Forum Support
Staff member
Administrator
Kino
Kihyun
Shownu
Shinwon
KPofiles Challenge is KProfiles' way to reward its active users. Everyone who completes their collection of cards (1 card from each level from 1 to 14 + a logo) wins brand new Kpop goodies shipped for free directly to their home.

The cards are 'bought' with Credits earned for simply posting on the forum or from special events (check How to Earn Credits), so you don't need to buy anything with real money.

Once you complete your collection you can post a list of your favorite Kpop bands and you will be required to give your address to the admin in a private message so that we can ship the Kpop merchandise to your place.

What You Need in Order To Win:
- 1 set of cards from the Shop (15 cards: 14 levels + logo)
Note: Just 1 card from each level is enough

This is an example of winning cards:

Note: The levels are not our way to rank artists, they have been set this way for the challenge purpose only based on the results of the popularity polls on our site at the date of the cards' creation.

Note 2: New cards will be added from time to time.

UPDATE: Take part in the - First Special Event - and get 2000 Credits

Last edited:

kpopKat

Kpop Rookie
MJ
Woow! I've jut seen this! Blackpink here I come!!! :omo:

Min Gaeul

Kpop Groupie
The8
Shownu
Lucas
Seungkwan
does anybody know anything about whats happened to Honey Popcorn i dont stan them but im quite interasted in other groups sorry for my bad english also im starting high school in 2 months any advice

Min Gaeul

Kpop Groupie
The8
Shownu
Lucas
Seungkwan
and is anyone praying for a NCT Dream comeback cause i know i am

Beeqah 💜

Kpop Amateur
KPofiles Challenge is KProfiles' way to reward its active users. Everyone who completes their collection of cards (1 card from each level from 1 to 14 + a logo) wins brand new Kpop goodies shipped for free directly to their home.

The cards are 'bought' with points earned for simply posting on the forum (check How to Earn Points), so you don't need to buy anything with real money.

Once you complete your collection you can post a list of your favorite Kpop bands and you will be required to give your address to the admin in a private message so that we can ship the Kpop merchandise to your place.

Note: The levels are not our way to rank artists, they have been set this way for the challenge purpose only based on the results of the popularity polls on our site at the date of the cards' creation.

This is an amazing idea 😍😍😍

MoonlightNCT

Kpop Rookie
Lucas
Ten
Winwin
Hendery

The cards are 'bought' with points earned for simply posting on the forum (check How to Earn Credits), so you don't need to buy anything with real money.

I need to start commenting more