How to Earn Credits

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

KpOpTrAsH

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hey, I fallowed you on instagram and twitter
Insta: that_one_mildly_happy_kid
Twitter:retrosexybagel

handongmin.11

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Username Change
Serim
Hongseok
YangYang
In order to earn points that you can use to buy cards (which can be exchanged for goodies with your favorite Kpop bands shipped for free at your place), you can do the following things:

1. Post (10 points/ post) and open threads (50 points/ thread) in the Kpop sections of the forums
2. Follow us on our social media accounts (1000 points for each followed account)
- Facebook
- Twitter
- Tumblr
- Instagram
3. Take part in events - from time to time we will have fun events on the forums in which all participants will get 2000 points.

Note: In order to request your points for following us on social media, please post in this thread, mentioning the accounts you followed and your username that you used to follow us.
Hi, I followed you
Facebook: Fernanda Oliveira
Twitter: feroliveira17
Tumblr: fer3012
Instagram: feroliveira69

bhlovescy

Kpop Rookie
Credits
In order to earn points that you can use to buy cards (which can be exchanged for goodies with your favorite Kpop bands shipped for free at your place), you can do the following things:

1. Post (10 points/ post) and open threads (50 points/ thread) in the Kpop sections of the forums
2. Follow us on our social media accounts (1000 points for each followed account)
- Facebook
- Twitter
- Tumblr
- Instagram
3. Take part in events - from time to time we will have fun events on the forums in which all participants will get 2000 points.

Note: In order to request your points for following us on social media, please post in this thread, mentioning the accounts you followed and your username that you used to follow us.

Hi^^, I followed you on:
Twitter: jongdaeutted
Instagram: vic_veiga
Tumblr: funny-otome

Question: If I follow you with another account I get more points??

Key

Forum Support
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Red Rose
Gold Heart Box
Cake Slice
Kino
@bhlovescy
Points added and yes, but up to 3 accounts only/social media site. :)

moonskzs

Kpop Amateur
Website
twitter.com
Credits
hello!!
i followed you on
twitter: @taesluilaby
instagram: moonskzs
tumblr: singularityt

beomtteok

Kpop Amateur
Credits
The8

- Facebook
- Twitter
- Tumblr
- Instagram

Hi! i followed you on:
insta: itskimpossible._
twitter: beomtteok
tumblr: beomtteok

SamiLuvsMusic

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Jun
Hongjoong
Lucas
Hendery
Hey, I followed you on:

Tumblr: *******-squad-2002
Twitter: who_dat_2002
Instagram: sami.23.miller

elijahmicah

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I followed you on:
1. Instagram- elijahmicah
2. Facebook- Elijah Micah

Emma86

Kpop Amateur
Credits

- Facebook
- Twitter
- Tumblr
- Instagram

First I have to say thank you so much for this website and the hard work that must go into it. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve used it and how helpful it is.
I’ve followed you on all 4 sites and also took pictures for verification so if you need those just let me know and I’ll send them.
Facebook- emma.stanley.71@facebook
Instagram- emmastanley86
Twitter- @emma86stanley
Tumblr- emmastanley86
Since I’m new to a lot of this could you explain how to get points for the 1st option on here? And how do you open a thread? Sorry like I said I’m new to this and don’t know much lol. Thanks again for making such an awesome and helpful site 😊 I literally use it daily

Angelazed

Kpop Fan
Credits
Lee Know
Changbin
Seungmin
Kim Woojin

- Facebook
- Twitter
- Tumblr
- Instagram

I followed you on:
- Instagram: @dark_firefly
- Facebook: Angela Zhang
- Twitter: @booksofashygirl

Brickerbrack

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Handong
JiU
Siyeon
Just followed on Instagram (brickerbrack_creates) and Twitter (@AgentNotts).
Thanks!

wilma lisette

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I followed you on Instagram ( jo.2_1 ) and on Twitter ( wilmalisettttte )

Key

Forum Support
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Red Rose
Gold Heart Box
Cake Slice
Kino
All points were given :) Thanks everyone!

@Emma86
Thanks a lot for your words, it's really appreciated! :) In order to get credits, you basically just have to post around in threads that are already open and make new threads. Here is a guide on how to open threads.

BlitzKyng

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Yunho
Jongho
Seonghwa
Yeosang
Facebook - Isaac Carr
Twitter - TheVastKozmos
Tumblr - KozmicKyng13
Instagram - total.overhaul

Key