How to Earn Credits

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Beeqah 💜

Kpop Amateur
Credits
In order to earn points that you can use to buy cards (which can be exchanged for goodies with your favorite Kpop bands shipped for free at your place), you can do the following things:

1. Post (10 points/ post) and open threads (50 points/ thread) in the Kpop sections of the forums
2. Follow us on our social media accounts (1000 points for each followed account)
- Facebook
- Twitter
- Tumblr
- Instagram
3. Take part in events - from time to time we will have fun events on the forums in which all participants will get 2000 points.

Note: In order to request your points for following us on social media, please post in this thread, mentioning the accounts you followed and your username that you used to follow us.
Hi
I followed you guys on
Insta-@labeeqahfortune1602
Twitter-@Beeqah1602

Key

Forum Support
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Red Rose
Gold Heart Box
Cake Slice
Kino
Credits added, thank you! :)

Key

Forum Support
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Red Rose
Gold Heart Box
Cake Slice
Kino
Credits added :)

Jehyuns_Melody

Kpop Amateur
Credits
In order to earn credits that you can use to buy cards (which can be exchanged for goodies with your favorite Kpop bands shipped for free at your place), you can do the following things:

1. Post (10 credits/ post) and open threads (50 credits/ thread) in the Kpop sections of the forums
2. Follow us on our social media accounts (1000 credits for each followed account)
- Facebook
- Twitter
- Tumblr
- Instagram
3. Take part in events - from time to time we will have fun events on the forums in which all participants will get 2000 credits.

Note: In order to request your credits for following us on social media, please post in this thread, mentioning the accounts you followed and your username that you used to follow us.
i followed you on instagram (@smamm._.29) twitter (@Jehyuns_Melody) and tumblr (blue-axolotl) :1)

Farlia

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I followed you on:
Instagram:farisahnur2863
Facebook:Arisah Arisya

hyun

Kpop Groupie
Credits
followed!
facebook: kyla thompson
twitter: rininniee
tumblr: ugglypuff
instagram: rininniee

Key

Forum Support
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Red Rose
Gold Heart Box
Cake Slice
Kino
Credits given, thank you! :)

ella2007

Kpop Amateur
Credits
In order to earn credits that you can use to buy cards (which can be exchanged for goodies with your favorite Kpop bands shipped for free at your place), you can do the following things:

1. Post (10 credits/ post) and open threads (50 credits/ thread) in the Kpop sections of the forums
2. Follow us on our social media accounts (1000 credits for each followed account)
- Facebook
- Twitter
- Tumblr
- Instagram
3. Take part in events - from time to time we will have fun events on the forums in which all participants will get 2000 credits.

Note: In order to request your credits for following us on social media, please post in this thread, mentioning the accounts you followed and your username that you used to follow us.
I followed you on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Tumblr.

Facebook - Angela Phomma
Instagram - @xx.anqxlla.xx
Twitter - @angela_phomma
Tumblr - ella3507

aaddiex

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hey, i followed you on:
FaceBook : Addie Corrigan (with photoshoot pfp)
Tumblr: kptaegii
Twitter: xaadelaide
Instagram: addiecorrigan

gottalovedatkpop

Kpop Fan
Credits
Changbin
Shownu
Lucas
Taeha

- Facebook
- Twitter
- Tumblr
- Instagram

Hey
I followed you guys on:
Facebook - Aina (I have a japanise name)
Instagram - calllmestephanie
And twitter - lightpinkie

MoonlightNCT

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Lucas
Ten
Winwin
Hendery
Heyyy! I followed you <3
Instagram- sonja.kurka
Twitter-SonjaKurka
Tumbler- thinkaboutmoon

tristajean

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hiiiii
I followed on:
Instagram: woahsunwoo
Twitter: NonStopKpop1
Facebook; Trista Jean Peck

Megforemg

Kpop Amateur
Credits

- Facebook
- Twitter
- Tumblr
- Instagram

I followed on Twitter and insta with the name megforemg

Dailey Kpop Lover

Kpop Rookie
Website
thaliadailey7.wixsite.com
Credits

- Facebook
- Twitter
- Tumblr
- Instagram

Hey,
So I followed you on:
1. Instagram- @daileynews8 @edited_photos_17
2. facebook Thalia Dailey
3. Twitter- @THALIA ALEXA DAILEY

Last edited: