How to Earn Credits

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Key

Forum Support
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Red Rose
Gold Heart Box
Cake Slice
Kino
Credits added, thank you :)

blessyoul

Kpop Stan
Credits
Hongbin
The8
New
Kim Woojin
i followed ~

insta: hojoonns
twitter: hwanwoongss
tumblr: hojoonns

StrayBoyz

Kpop Rookie
Credits
In order to earn credits that you can use to buy cards (which can be exchanged for goodies with your favorite Kpop bands shipped for free at your place), you can do the following things:

1. Post (10 credits/ post) and open threads (50 credits/ thread) in the Kpop sections of the forums
2. Follow us on our social media accounts (1000 credits for each followed account)
- Facebook
- Twitter
- Tumblr
- Instagram
3. Take part in events - from time to time we will have fun events on the forums in which all participants will get 2000 credits.
- First Special Event - Get 2000 Credits

Note: In order to request your credits for following us on social media, please post in this thread, mentioning the accounts you followed and your username that you used to follow us.

I followed you on
Facebook - Shelby Walker
Twitter - PeachySeungmin
Instagram - friskynightfrogs

daikokuu

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I followed on all.
facebook: samara eaton
twitter: samara_eaton
tumblr: greakai
instagram: powerdalewinter

IceQueen

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Woozi
Sunghoon
Changbin
Seungkwan
In order to earn credits that you can use to buy cards (which can be exchanged for goodies with your favorite Kpop bands shipped for free at your place), you can do the following things:

1. Post (10 credits/ post) and open threads (50 credits/ thread) in the Kpop sections of the forums
2. Follow us on our social media accounts (1000 credits for each followed account)
- Facebook
- Twitter
- Tumblr
- Instagram
3. Take part in events - from time to time we will have fun events on the forums in which all participants will get 2000 credits.

Note: In order to request your credits for following us on social media, please post in this thread, mentioning the accounts you followed and your username that you used to follow us.

I followed you
Tumblr: @ritsugayayoshiro
Twitter: @Kpop_Fan20
Facebook: @Lee Sofie
Instagram: @_sofie_16

hjsiove

Kpop Fan
Credits
Choerry
Go Won
Yeojin
Vivi
i followed on
instagram- hjsmygtjhs
twitter- hjsIove
tumblr- timewontflys

koala.kiona

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Facebook- Kiona Andrea Arrington
Instagram- koala.kiona
Twitter- kiona_andrea

marimunoz

Kpop Amateur
Credits

- Facebook
- Twitter
- Tumblr
- Instagram

I liked your FB page: Maritza A Munoz
Twitter: xsandos17_
instagram: xsandos17_

chimco4200

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Hongseok
Hui
Jinho
Seungkwan
i followed all accounts
facebook-chimco4200
twitter-chimco4200
tumblr-chimco4200
ig-chimco4200

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun

- Facebook
- Twitter
- Tumblr
- Instagram

I followed you on:
Twitter: peachyxjinwoo
Instagram: baby_aroha
Tumblr: s0ft-ar0ha

Jiheon

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Gyuri
Changbin
Jiwon
Seoyeon
Hi so I followed you on every social media
Facebook: Samantha lilith
Insta: D.o.ritos
Twitter:TriviaJiheon
Tumblr :cultminho

Jiheon

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Gyuri
Changbin
Jiwon
Seoyeon

- Facebook
- Twitter
- Tumblr
- Instagram

Hi so I followed you on every social media
Facebook: Samantha lilith
Insta: D.o.ritos
Twitter:TriviaJiheon
Tumblr :cultminho

imkkira_

Kpop Amateur
Credits
hii!
I followed you on;
Facebook: camilla buonomo
Instagram: imkkira_