CALLA [Fake Group] All Updates Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
THE CALLA LILY ROUNDUP - 9th January to 15th January
It’s time for the CALLA LILY Roundup!
Now guys. I know I keep saying ‘this will be more interesting soon because CALLA comeback soon’ and then CALLA comeback nowhere. This time. This time I promise. This is the last time I will say it. CALLA. Comeback. Soon. Take that as you wish.
We actually have a bit to discuss today, thanks to a prompt I got, and also some other happenings in the fake k-pop industry. I’ve been getting permission from people to mention their artists in the roundup if they mention CALLA in their content, so now we can have some variety in the roundup instead of just Enchantress and Calla. That being said, Enchantress will still feature today because CALLA AND ENCHANTRESS SHOULD NEVER BE SEPARATED!! /j Anyway let’s get into it.

Lily were appalled after an event happened earlier this week. CALLA had been confirmed to be attending a schedule at a location, which a Lily had noticed and tweeted about. While this Lily has since apologised saying they never meant for this to happen, the tweet was found by a group of sasaengs, who waited outside the building for CALLA to finish, before swarming them. The company was unprepared, only having their manager to keep them away from the girls. While most Lily are outraged at the whole situation, some found the members' reactions a good representation of the group’s dynamic. Hyunjoo had helped the manager protect Juni, Emma and Yejoon, while Sophia lingered behind a little, trying to greet the rude fans and distract them from the rest of her members, before getting into the company car with the group.
Lily have been showing love to multiple different artists this week, due to the number of groups who have begun to notice CALLA in the industry. First of all there is Kelly of WHAM!88, who said her inspiration in the industry is Juni and hoped to meet her one day. Lily got soft, saying how Kelly was so sweet and that they wanted a Juni and Kelly interaction as they could only imagine how soft Juni would be towards her.
WHITELIST’s Junyoung also mentioned AURA as a song he liked, which made Lily so excited as it was a song that got ignored by the public when it was released. Lily have been saying he has taste and have also been checking out WHITELIST’s music as a thank you.
Finally there was Fragrance’s Karime and Chaeyun, who mentioned Hyunjoo being an idol they loved, which made Lily excited. They’ve also been very fond of Karime, who mentioned one of her favourite groups is CALLA. Overall, Lily have been making connections with other fandoms, spreading love to these artists. Lily are also excited to see the position CALLA now have in the industry, saying that once this new comeback comes out, CALLA will probably hit it big in the industry.
Emma did a vlive where she revealed the reason why she has been learning Japanese, and Lily and Aurora twt are emotional over it. Emma said that CALLA and ENCHANTRESS were brought together, due to some of the old and new friendships forming between the members. Emma said: “Obviously, Yujin is my best friend in this industry, and also Yejoon and Violet used to be close so they wanted to reconnect. Yujin introduced us to the members, and when I met Zoe I was shocked… You guys know I have a lot of younger sisters, right? One of them is the same age as Zoe, and she also has these big beautiful eyes which are so similar to Zoe. When I met her, instantly Zoe reminded me of my sister… I’m a maknae in CALLA, but I’m used to being an oldest. Obviously, I didn’t want to frighten Zoe or make her feel shy, but I chatted with her that day, and told her if she ever wanted an Unnie to talk about things she wasn’t comfortable sharing with her own group, she could talk to me. She… she hasn’t done that exactly, but she texts me to tell me about her day or the fun things she has planned. She talks to me like I’m an older sister… it makes me feel like I can be there for someone while I’m so far from my real sister… I also noticed sometimes she struggled with Korean, not often but sometimes. This made me feel guilty, so I’ve been learning Japanese so she can communicate fully and that I could understand her.”. Aurora have been thankful towards Emma for protecting their maknae, and Lily have been crying over how wholesome Emma’s heart is.
Juni participated in an interview for the survival show BLOOM. While some fans of the show were jealous that their picks hadn’t been mentioned by the idol, overall fans were excited to see a cameo from Juni on the show.
Yejoon participated in a song cover with ENCHANTRESS’s Violet. Many Lily and Aurora have been happy to see that the two idols who had trained together are now friends once again, and are also two of the industry’s strongest vocalists.

That's all for this week! I shall see you people again very soon.......... okay maybe very is an overstatement but SOON!!!​

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆

Comeback content will be posted in separate threads from here on out

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
SOPHIA INSTAGRAM POST
7175BAA5-E1D2-434C-A0EE-E0EDD6D684C2.jpeg

Ahhh. The news finally came out this morning. Who is excited for our new album?? I’ve been losing my mind waiting for this day. My question though, who’s more excited? Calla or Lily? Perhaps we should have a debate next time we meet?.. make sure it’s a peaceful debate though 😄

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
CALLA AS *BLANK*: Kpop Tropes

It’s been a while since I did a CALLA as post, so long ago I doubt people would remember it. But last time I did CALLA as real kpop groups (Hyunjoo was Oh My Girl, Sophia was Everglow, Juni was Le Sserafim, Emma was Apink and Yejoon was WJSN).
Since we’re about to head into another era, and since I’m bored, I thought I’d do another, less detailed one.
I wasn’t sure what to call it so I’ve gone for Kpop tropes. What this basically is are like when groups get assigned colours, animals etc etc. That’s what this is.
Enjoy!

As colours:
So CALLA already have official colours so here’s just a list of those basically
Hyunjoo - Pink
Sophia - Purple
Juni - Yellow
Emma - Aqua
Yejoon - Red

As animals:
Hyunjoo - Hamster 🐹
Sophia - Dog 🐶
Juni - Cat 🐱
Emma - Parrot 🦜
Yejoon - Lion 🦁

As emojis:
Hyunjoo - The rainbow 🌈
Sophia - The crystal ball 🔮
Juni - The diamond 💎
Emma - The stars ✨
Yejoon - The crown 👑

As fruits:
Hyunjoo - Grapes 🍇
Sophia - Kiwi 🥝
Juni - Blueberries 🫐
Emma - Mango 🥭
Yejoon - Apple 🍎

As a sweet treat:
Hyunjoo - Candy 🍬
Sophia - Chocolate 🍫
Juni - Honey 🍯
Emma - Popcorn 🍿
Yejoon - Ice cream 🍨

As a flower:
Hyunjoo - Poppies
Sophia - Forget-me-Nots
Juni - Daisies
Emma - Daffodils
Yejoon - Roses

There! I hope you enjoyed. These aren’t really suppose to be serious or deep, and are just whatever came to my head as giving “vibes” of that member. There was one more category I was going to include but I think I’ll wait till after this comeback 😁 The poster for CALLA’s pre-release will be dropping tomorrow in The ‘No More Fairytale’ thread, and the Calla Lily Roundup will be taking place here, tomorrow, as usual​

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
THE CALLA LILY ROUNDUP - 16th January to 22nd January
Everyone let’s all clap with excitement as finally, all my “sooning” has actually happened and No More Fairytale has been announced to the world. I will say though, while I did say the roundup would become more interesting once the comeback was announced, we’re still very early into the promotions and therefore not much has happened yet. So this roundup is mostly just going to be one massive reaction to the comeback announcement.

Lily suspected the CALLA comeback was closer than ever once members Hyunjoo and Juni both made posts talking about how they were waiting for something to come soon. The suspicions were confirmed on Friday, as it was announced that CALLA would be releasing their first full album ‘No More Fairytale’, with the pre-release track coming out in a week’s time (27th January 2023).
Based on the album covers and the schedule, people theorised that the concept for this comeback would be quite magical and maybe disco themed.
There were also a lot of discussions about the two album covers and which one people preferred. Most people felt that based on what they’d seen on day 1, Magical Fairytale ver was more appealing and the orange of My Fairytale’s cover didn’t make sense. Some fans thought it was still pretty though and that it “didn’t need to make sense”.
However, all the previous discussions were disrupted after the pre-release poster came out. So far, Oh! My Mistake doesn’t seem to match the expectations Lily have, though other Lily have pointed out the My Fairytale version now does make sense, especially as the “my” might be a reference to “Oh! My Mistake”. This has also led Lily to question whether the “magical” in the other version title may also be referencing a song title.
Lily also suspect that Oh! My Mistake may have a retro concept, due to the VHS player shown in the concept photo.
Sadly, not everything about the comeback has been well received. Some non-Lily have been saying CALLA will flop due to the fact that retro isn’t a popular concept anymore, and that trying to revive it won’t work as people aren’t interested.
However, it’s not just non-Lily causing issue. Even Lily themselves have been causing problems. A small portion of Lily made rude comments towards girl group Enchantress, saying that “CALLA’s album name is a sign they don’t need Enchantress anymore, and that now they’ve got their fame, they’re no longer needed”, due to the fact Enchantress is known for their fairytale concept. However, everyone immediately saw how ridiculous these comments were, with Emmarine in particular saying how Emma was literally learning a whole language for an Enchantress member, and that CALLA and Enchantress would always be friends. Fans also just stated that the chances of a whole album name being dedicated to shading another group was just ridiculous, and that a true Lily would just be excited for the group’s comeback without dragging other groups into it.

Disclaimer: I love Enchantress, the album name is NOT shading. This drama is something I have joked about with Tara before. I just thought Lily are too perfect and I needed to highlight their ugly side coz kpop fandoms are toxic!!

That’s all for this week’s roundup! Please enjoy the upcoming CALLA schedules!
Don’t forget to submit a prompt if you have anything you want to see CALLA getting up to!

In addition, in a couple weeks I’m going to be doing a comeback interview for CALLA. I know this is very premature, so I’m not expecting people to have ideas just yet, but at any point over the next few weeks before the final comeback, if you think of a question for the group or a member, don’t be shy to submit it! It’s entirely anonymous.

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
YEJOON INSTAGRAM POST
69250750-C1B0-4E82-93EC-9EBA1AD2A508.jpeg
I loved this look so much 😘 What do Lily think? I feel like a princess

Note: Pretend it’s the same outfit from the concept photos posted in the NMF thread. I tried to get a similar outfit to create the illusion lol

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
!! CALLA PHOTOCARD STOCK UPDATE !!
'No More Fairytale' Photocards are now open for order!
A regular 'No More Fairytale' order contains 3 random photocards out of 15 possible
Pre-Order benefit: 4 random photocards, one of which a guarenteed member of your choosing

No More Fairytale Photocards will be delivered on the 6th February 2023

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
THE CALLA LILY ROUNDUP - 23rd January to 29th January
And we’re back! We’re finally sinking our teeth into ‘No More Fairytale’ so I have a few more things to share this week. So enough talking, more rounding up the week!

Earlier this week, a lyric spoiler poster revealed there are a total of 11 songs on the ‘No More Fairytale’ album, which had Lily everywhere talking about how spoiled they were as a fandom and how much they love CALLA.
Some Lily who also knew Korean decided to translate the lyrics given in Korean. Here are the translations:
Track 3. “A person like me, I live like a metronome”
Track 4. “Say it to me”
Track 5. “It’s weird, the more I fall for you”
Track 6. “Will the wind, will the wind, will it blow towards you to”
Track 7. “Everyone go round and around”
Track 8. “So you will want me even without knowing”
Track 9. “Drippin’ drippin’ drippin’ closer skyline”
Track 11 has since been revealed to be “Oh! My Mistake”.
Overall, people really liked Oh! My Mistake from CALLA, and have said it’s one of their better songs. The general consensus is that it’s a Hyunjoo era, as she fit the concept really well. However, of course, all five members have been receiving a lot of support.
‘Oh! My Mistake” also achieved 5 million views within the first 24h of being posted. This is a huge accomplishment for CALLA as most of their music videos hit this view count after over a month. Though the views have slowed down now, Lily are very happy to see CALLA finally being recognised in the industry, and can’t wait to see the impact the main comeback has.
Despite this, there has been some tension in the Lily fanbase. After the initial excitement for the comeback, one large Juni fanbase on twitter shared they couldn’t help but feel slightly disappointed that Juni didn’t get a proper rap part in the song. While some Lily called Juli ungrateful and that they should just enjoy the comeback, as Juni got plenty of singing parts, other Lily have also come forward saying that after Juni’s No rap won in the FKAMAs, Juni deserved a better rap part, and that they hope the title track will be different.
Many Lily have been getting excited that they can pre-order ‘No More Fairytale’ and receive up to 4 unique photocards. Overall the fandom has been getting very excited for the main album release and can’t wait to see what the album has in store.
ENCHANTRESS’s Zoe released a dance cover of ‘Oh! My Mistake’ barely a few hours after CALLA released an official choreography video. This made many Lily and Aurora happy, joking how Zoe must’ve been eagerly waiting to learn the dance. However, it wasn’t just the fandoms in on the joke. Underneath the video Zoe posted was a comment from the official CALLA channel, reading in very poor Japanese “How did you learn this so quickly? You better have taken care of yourself while you learnt this. There’s more to life than learning my choreography”. Many fans have speculated that it was Emma who left this comment, after putting it through Google translate.
RO5EY’s Minyoung mentioned CALLA in a live, saying that she is a huge fan of the group. Many Lily have been thankful towards her and spreading love to RO5EY.

And that’s the roundup for this week! As promotions continue there will obviously be more on its way. As always, the prompt form is below. I’m also still accepting interview questions until Thursday, so submit any that you think of!

(Creators with mentioned groups : @LostInTheDream @roa_is_amazing)

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
THE CALLA LILY ROUNDUP - 23rd January to 29th January
And we’re back! We’re finally sinking our teeth into ‘No More Fairytale’ so I have a few more things to share this week. So enough talking, more rounding up the week!

Earlier this week, a lyric spoiler poster revealed there are a total of 11 songs on the ‘No More Fairytale’ album, which had Lily everywhere talking about how spoiled they were as a fandom and how much they love CALLA.
Some Lily who also knew Korean decided to translate the lyrics given in Korean. Here are the translations:
Track 3. “A person like me, I live like a metronome”
Track 4. “Say it to me”
Track 5. “It’s weird, the more I fall for you”
Track 6. “Will the wind, will the wind, will it blow towards you to”
Track 7. “Everyone go round and around”
Track 8. “So you will want me even without knowing”
Track 9. “Drippin’ drippin’ drippin’ closer skyline”
Track 11 has since been revealed to be “Oh! My Mistake”.
Overall, people really liked Oh! My Mistake from CALLA, and have said it’s one of their better songs. The general consensus is that it’s a Hyunjoo era, as she fit the concept really well. However, of course, all five members have been receiving a lot of support.
‘Oh! My Mistake” also achieved 5 million views within the first 24h of being posted. This is a huge accomplishment for CALLA as most of their music videos hit this view count after over a month. Though the views have slowed down now, Lily are very happy to see CALLA finally being recognised in the industry, and can’t wait to see the impact the main comeback has.
Despite this, there has been some tension in the Lily fanbase. After the initial excitement for the comeback, one large Juni fanbase on twitter shared they couldn’t help but feel slightly disappointed that Juni didn’t get a proper rap part in the song. While some Lily called Juli ungrateful and that they should just enjoy the comeback, as Juni got plenty of singing parts, other Lily have also come forward saying that after Juni’s No rap won in the FKAMAs, Juni deserved a better rap part, and that they hope the title track will be different.
Many Lily have been getting excited that they can pre-order ‘No More Fairytale’ and receive up to 4 unique photocards. Overall the fandom has been getting very excited for the main album release and can’t wait to see what the album has in store.
ENCHANTRESS’s Zoe released a dance cover of ‘Oh! My Mistake’ barely a few hours after CALLA released an official choreography video. This made many Lily and Aurora happy, joking how Zoe must’ve been eagerly waiting to learn the dance. However, it wasn’t just the fandoms in on the joke. Underneath the video Zoe posted was a comment from the official CALLA channel, reading in very poor Japanese “How did you learn this so quickly? You better have taken care of yourself while you learnt this. There’s more to life than learning my choreography”. Many fans have speculated that it was Emma who left this comment, after putting it through Google translate.
RO5EY’s Minyoung mentioned CALLA in a live, saying that she is a huge fan of the group. Many Lily have been thankful towards her and spreading love to RO5EY.

And that’s the roundup for this week! As promotions continue there will obviously be more on its way. As always, the prompt form is below. I’m also still accepting interview questions until Thursday, so submit any that you think of!

(Creators with mentioned groups : @LostInTheDream @roa_is_amazing)
Zoe will leave her comment in ever after’s post!

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
!! CALLA PHOTOCARD STOCK UPDATE !!
'No More Fairytale' Photocards are now open for order!
A regular 'No More Fairytale' order contains 3 random photocards out of 15 possible
Pre-Order benefit: 4 random photocards, one of which a guarenteed member of your choosing

No More Fairytale Photocards will be delivered on the 6th February 2023
Hi I just wanted to double check that the order form is correct in that you are not required to provide an answer to every question? I noticed for every order, people ordered at least one photocard set from every album. While of course, maybe people just want CALLA photocards (who can blame them), I wanted to be sure people know they should be able to just order NMF (the bottom most order) on its own. If you didn’t know this, please contact me if you wish to change your order and I will gladly do so! And if I’m wrong and there was a problem with the order form I will try to establish what went wrong!

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
CALLA's Yejoon To Take On Role Of Judge On Upcoming Survival Show 'SWEETZ'

'SWEETZ' is an upcoming survival show from Diamond Entertainment, a newly acquired sub-label of CR Entertainment. The show features 20 female contestants battling to make the 5 member debut group.

The show has just announced the three judges who will be in charge of evaluating the skills of the competing trainees. Zoe of ENCHANTRESS, despite being younger than almost all the contestants, will be the dance mentor for the show, which which her incredible portfolio of choreographies is a decision many can understand. Mentoring for rap is member of duo JELO's Daiyu, who has blown away audiences with her skills so many times, we can see the trainees will be in good hands. However, the vocal mentor, CALLA's Yejoon, had some mixed reactions.

Some netizens responded to the news in surprise, questioning why the show would've chosen a fairly unknown mentor, instead of a more famous vocalist.
"That CALLA group really got 5 million views on that one music video and decided they were the most famous group in the industry. How pathetic"
"Who even knows who Yejoon is. She's such an irrelevant vocalist. I wanted someone who was actually talented"
"What a weird decision from the show..."

However, many have also pointed out the many flaws in the blacklash.
"People keep acting like CALLA is this group no one has heard of, which is stupid. Yejoon alone has gone viral so many times for her voice and is recognised for her amazing talents. They're not a small group anymore, so keep complaining because the girls aren't going anywhere"
"Yejoon has been training in her voice since she was a little girl and they really want to act like she isn't experienced enough. Even if Yejoon was unknown, which she isn't, the trainees are going to have such a skilled vocal mentor that I don't think it even matters. The show is clearly prioritising the training of their participants instead of clout from fans"
"They really want to call her untalented and irrelevant? Lmao. Listen to their 'AURA' live stages, the 'NAVILLERA' collab from the end of the year, Yejoon's 'The Lonely Bloom Stands Alone' cover. I beg. If you still think she's untalented after that, then I can't help you".

The majority of fans are just excited for the show and have been congratulating all the judges for the opportunity they have been given.

Meanwhile, Yejoon's group CALLA are about to make their comeback with 'No More Fairytale' on the 6th February. Be sure to check it out, alongside 'SWEETZ'

SWEETZ (@roa_is_amazing), Zoe (@LostInTheDream), Daiyu (@chaerifyyy & @Gwacekpop2)