CALLA [Fake Group] All Updates Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
WATCH AS THIS KPOP IDOL GOES VIRAL ON TWITTER
Girl Group 'CALLA' are the 4th group under MeHoney Entertainment, and up until recently have been largely ignored by the general public. However, the group has been gaining momentum with their first full album 'No More Fairytale' and pre-release single 'Oh! My Mistake'.

CALLA had their final 'Oh! My Mistake' stage on M Countdown yesterday prior to the release of their main title track 'MAGO', which will be released on the 6th of February. However, after the stage had ended, a Twitter account posted a compilation of one of the lines from the song.

The video consists of the six music show performances the girls did, plus the music video and choreography video, and features member Emma singing a line:

Neon neukkimi neukkimi neukkimi neukkimi neukkimi neukkimi Wow
Ttak neukkimi neukkimi neukkimi n
eukkimi neukkimi neukkimi wa

This video spread across the platform rapidly, with many talking about how the line is addictive and how the idol looked like she was having so much fun singing it.
"I cannot stop watching that video of that one line from Oh! My Mistake. It's so addictive"
"That Emma girl was the same one who was in COS with Yujin and Iseul. She has such good stage presence I'm always obsessed with her performances"
"I think this will need to be my ringtone"
"I don't know much about CALLA but I'm obsessed with that neukkimi wa line lol"
"If MAGO isn't as good as this what a waste of a group because I'm obsessed with this song and now this video"

After the video's virality, many are speculating what the main comeback will ensue, and many are even saying they only want to check it out because of Emma.

You can watch the video here:

Is this entire thing because I got addicted to that line? Yes, yes it is. Stan Emma

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
'No More Fairytale' D-2 Comeback Interview

Host: Welcome back everyone to Hot Interview, aka the HI show. Today I have a guest I’m sure many are excited for. After charming fans with their fierce image during their last comeback, girl group CALLA are here to discuss their upcoming album ‘No More Fairytale’. Welcome to the show girls.
Hyunjoo: 3, 2, 1
All: Make me bloom, hello we are CALLA
Host: Oh wow, I’ve never heard that introduction before?
Hyunjoo: Ah yes, it’s new to us. Before, we’ve just said something like ‘hi we are CALLA’ which was fine, but we wanted something more unique
Host: Well, I think it’s very cute

Host: So, I guess to start with, just tell me about No More Fairytale. It’ll be releasing on the 6th, correct? So what should we expect?
Yejoon: No More Fairytale is quite a change from a sound we have aimed for in the past, but without losing the colours that make us who we are
Emma: It’s also quite contradictory from I Love Me, as while we sang about independence and self love a lot, whereas we have quite a few love songs on this album…
Host: Don’t feel too bad about this change, after all, your debut song ‘Love Dive’ was about falling in love, yes?
Emma: That is true
Sophia: I feel like as we prepared this album, we did want to consider the sound we debuted with quite a lot, as we wanted to make sure we were capturing an authentic CALLA image

Host: I’m sure you’ve succeeded incredibly. Tell me, are there any surprises for us to look out for?
Juni: Emma and Yejoon rap on this album!
Yejoon: Ah… Unnie
Host: Oh really? I’m more curious now
Emma: Both Yejoon and I hold sub-rapper positions, so we’ve been trained in rap, but Juni-Unnie has always been the one who does the rap sections
Host: And it’s no wonder that she does, didn’t your rapping abilities win your group an award as FKAMA?
Juni: Ah… yes. It did. I’m very thankful for this, of course, but I can’t help but feel a bit lonely being credited by myself. So I spoke to the directors about having Emma and Yejoon try out rap for this album
Yejoon: Emma has a few rap parts in our full group songs, whereas I rap in both my unit songs, as neither of my partners were rappers
Host: How was it?
Yejoon: It was so difficult… When I heard the demo for the first time I sort of just froze
Sophia: I think you cried a little…
Yejoon: I did not
Juni: She played the rap part for me and we spent like an hour practising it together until she felt confident
Host: That’s really thoughtful of you. I’m guessing we get to hear your rap too for this album?
Juni: Ah… I feel like I should be upfront so Lily don’t get their hopes up… I don’t have a proper rap part for ‘MAGO’, the same way I didn’t get a full rap for ‘Oh! My Mistake’. I know fans will be a little disappointed. But I did get to rap in many of the bsides… *nervous chuckle*
Sophia: Um… *Trying to change the topic* without giving too much away, I also learnt a little something new for our music video. It was so difficult so I hope Lily will love it!
Host: I’m sure they will! I’m sure Lily will love everything you put out for them

Host: So then. Let’s dive a little deeper into the album. You revealed the tracklist earlier this week. What are your favourite songs on the album?
Hyunjoo: For me, I think my favourite song is ‘Oh! My Mistake’, our pre-release song. I really just love the song’s sound and I love the choreography, so seeing how positively it was received by Lily touched my heart
Sophia: I really liked mine and Emma’s unit song ‘I Like That Kiss’. I just think it was really cute and fun to record so I hope Lily like it!
Juni: I have two I think… first is our song ‘MAGO’. I think it’s perfect for our group and fits us so well, so I’m excited for its release. But I also have to answer ‘Rumor’ as I wrote it
Sophia: Yes! Our Juni wrote our song!
Hyunjoo: Ah! I lied before my favourite is also ‘Rumor’
Juni: Unnie! Don’t lie for me *chuckling*
Host: I’m sure you feel really proud of it
Emma: For me, I really like my unit song with Juni-Unnie ‘Round and Around’. It’s just so fun and it also pushed me quite a bit so I hope the efforts pay off
Yejoon: I also really like MAGO I think, for similar reasons Juni said
Host: You’ve already mentioned a couple of the songs, but I’m curious is there a unit song you wish you’d been a part of?
Sophia: I honestly really like the units I was given, but if I were to be in a third, I think I would choose ‘Weather’
Hyunjoo: If I could be part of one, I would choose ‘Round and Around’, as Emma is right, it’s such a fun song!
Juni: I definitely wish I was in ‘Love Foolish’, the vibe of that song is so cool!
Yejoon: I think I would’ve liked to be in ‘I Like That Kiss’
Emma: Ah… I love all the unit songs to be honest! I think I’ll choose ‘Love Foolish’ too though…
Host: And if you could form a new unit with another member, what member would you pick?
Juni: I think I would choose Sophia-Unnie, as I think we would have quite an interesting concept
Sophia: I would pick Juni too. We both have deeper voices and I think it would be an interesting combination
Hyunjoo: I would pick Emma I think… I think we have a similar style so I think we would make a good unit. But I love all my members equally so I’d be happy with them all
Emma: I think I would pick Yejoon
Yejoon: I think I’d really like to see what a unit of me and Juni-Unnie would look like. Joon-2
Hyunjoo: Ah! None of my members have chosen me *jokingly pouts*
Sophia: Ah! No, Hyunnie!
*All the members hug her and pat her as she continues to fake sulk*
Hyunjoo: Don’t worry, I know they love me
Yejoon: Unnie I am very happy to be in a unit with you
Hyunjoo: I know you are, baby…
Yejoon: Ah… don’t call me baby like that…​

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Cont.

Host: Let’s talk about where you are in the industry right now, what are your hopes for this album?
Sophia: I think we’d all agree our goal for this album is to make an impact in the hearts of our fans, Lily, but also in the industry. We’ve struggled a bit to find our place so far, so I hope this album makes a statement like ‘we are CALLA’
Hyunjoo: I definitely agree with that. I just hope our hard work has paid off and we can have a comeback we can be proud of
Host: I mean, already with the reception of ‘Oh! My Mistake’ I definitely think you should be proud
All: Thank you…
Host: You’ve also hit almost 10 million views with this song so far, and that’s not even the main release for this album. How does it feel to be seeing this increase in success?
Hyunjoo: I mean, we’re thankful even if we just have one Lily supporting us. So having that many views in just over a week is shocking, really
Yejoon: I’m now just nervous to see what we see with ‘MAGO’
Juni: Same…

Host: Moving away from the album a bit though, what’s it like in the industry all together, right now?
Emma: I mean, obviously we did FKAMA which was a success, and since we’ve been training and recording every day. It’s very tiring, but so far very rewarding
Juni: I think as a group, what we want is a successful promotional period before we go on our rest break
Sophia: We do also have other activities that we want to get up to though!

Host: So then… share the gossip we all want to know. What artists in the industry do you admire the most?
Yejoon: Oh… this is a tough one as there is so much talent… I personally really like JELO’s concept and music. So I think I would have to say them
Sophia: For me, I really like WeLight. I really love their concept, it’s right up my street
Hyunjoo: I really like RO5EY. They debuted around the same time as we did, so I love watching how they grow alongside us
Juni: I really like BLACKLIST and WHITELIST. I feel you’re unable to appreciate one without the other. I really love their concept and style of music
Emma: For me it’s Enchantress
Yejoon: Of course it is…
Emma: What does that mean? They’re so talented and have really good music. It’s just a bonus that they’re our friends…

Host: On the subject of Enchantress, I saw some people speculating that your album name was a reference to them. What’s the true meaning of ‘No More Fairytale’?
Hyunjoo: People have been saying that? *Looking sad and fidgety*
Sophia: Those people are making up stuff for drama! It’s not a reference to them!
Juni: ‘No More Fairytale’ is supposed to signify the feeling of when something you’ve dreamed about finally coming true, so it’s no longer a fairytale. That’s the type of feeling we want this album to bring to our Lily
Yejoon: In no way is it supposed to be referencing another group, especially not one we respect so much and are close to
Emma: Enchantress’s fairytales are eternal! It’s only the CALLA fairytale that’s ending!

Host: I never doubted you for a second. So, as many people know, Emma and Yejoon in particular are quite close with the Enchantress members, but all five of you are friends with them. So I’m curious, outside of Enchantress, who are your friends in the industry?
Yejoon: I honestly find it quite difficult to approach new people, but I did make friends with Youngjin of WeLight and Miya of JELO. They’re both really friendly
Juni: I also find it quite difficult to make friends, but I recently started to become close with Minyoung from RO5EY. Since we’re both rappers, we like to give each other tips and suggestions. I’m also friends with Sumi who is making her re-debut in LOVISA!
Hyunjoo: I’ve made quite a few friends. I’m closest with Jia, but I’ve also been getting close with Gummi, and also Yoonhye from Wham!88 who are in their debut process at the moment
Sophia: For me, I’ve become friends with Mina from LOARA and Aeri from Cherish! But one of my closest friends is Daiyu from JELO. We actually have the same name and we bonded because of that *laughs*
Emma: I’m also friends with Iseul from Cherish from when we were in COS together. But I also recently got to know Jiji and Mokka from ✰VENUSCURSE and now Plumeria.
Host: Is there anyone you’d like to get close to?
Hyunjoo: There’s a group named LABYRINTH about to debut soon who seem really talented, so I would quite like to get to know them
Juni: Me too. They look so cool. I’m a bit in awe
Yejoon: I want to get to know Kar Soojin, the new soloist. Her charisma so far is amazing…

Host: Well then, I hope we answered all of your burning questions about CALLA. Join us in the next HI Interview in a week's time! Goodnight!

Mentioned artists: JELO, WeLight (@chaerifyyy & @Gwacekpop2), Kar Soojin (@chaerifyyy), RO5EY, LOVISA, Jia, Cherish (@roa_is_amazing), BLACKLIST, WHITELIST (@vivianna), ENCHANTRESS (@LostInTheDream), Gummi (@Heartz4MyLove<3), WHAM!88 (@SkylexLoona), LOARA (@Pbioilp), ✰VENUSCURSE, Plumeria (@yawnzzn), LABYRINTH (@Mikasa Ackerman)
I feel like I've just tagged the entirity of the group managers... it's not for attention it's literally just coz I mentioned their groups I stg-

Last edited:

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
OT5 CALLA FikLive : 'D-1 To No More Fairytale'

Hyunjoo: 3, 2, 1
All: Make me bloom, hi we are CALLA
Hyunjoo: Our comeback ‘No More Fairytale’ comes out tomorrow
All: *Clapping and cheering*
Hyunjoo: So we decided to do a FikLive for our Lily before the album is released
Emma: Lily, are you excited?
Yejoon: They better be, we worked hard to prepare this for them…
Juni: I’m sure our Lily will love it
Sophia: Today, we will be answering whatever questions Lily have for us, no matter how silly. So just keep them coming!

Lily commenter: Congrats to our maknae for being a judge on SWEETZ
All except Yejoon: *Clapping and cheering*
Yejoon: Ah… you guys, don’t be weird about it
Hyunjoo: Nuh-uh. Our baby got a huge opportunity and we’re proud of her
Juni: But seriously, I think that show is so lucky to have such a good vocalist on the panel
Yejoon: *Holding her head in her hands*
Sophia: You know what’s really funny though?
Hyunjoo: Hm?
Sophia: She’s on a panel with idols Emma and I are close to
Hyunjoo: Oh- That’s so true. Because you and Daiyu became Dai2, and Emma and Zoe became close
Yejoon: You want to know something even more funny though?
Sophia: Hm?
Yejoon: One of the contestants is called Kim Nayeon
Emma: What? Really? Oh my! She’s my favourite contestant now. Other Kim Nayeon, fighting!
Sophia: She’s my least favourite contestant now…
Yejoon: Don’t say that about the contestants… I’m supposed to be their mentor
Hyunjoo: Teasing is reserved for inner-CALLA only. Please do not tease innocent trainees and idols
Sophia: I am sorry. Kim Nayeon of SWEETZ, I apologise. Fighting! Kim Nayeon of CALLA, I am going to steal your screen time

Lily commenter: Does Yejoon like being a maknae? It seems she hates it…
Yejoon: I don’t hate it, but I don’t enjoy it like some maknaes do… I think Emma would make a better maknae than me
Emma: Nope, I think Juni-Unnie would make a better maknae
Juni: The true most deserving of maknae is our leader if you ask me
Hyunjoo: Ah… really?
Juni: Maknaes can be leaders too!

Lily commenter: I have a question for Hyunjoo-Unnie. What’s something no one knows about you?
Juni: I’m curious too now…
Sophia: Please share your secrets, leader
Hyunjoo: Ah… this is something I think I’ve only told Yejoon before, because no one really understands me…
Yejoon: Eh?
Hyunjoo: I used to tell people this when I was a little girl, but I stopped because people would look at me weird…
Emma: I’m getting a bit nervous now…
Juni: Share!
Hyunjoo: Lily, please love me the same… but… my favourite animal… are spiders
Sophia: What the f-
Hyunjoo: *Panicking* Language Daiyu!
Emma: I would make a joke about Unnie calling Sophia Daiyu, but I’m too shocked about… what? Why spiders?
Hyunjoo: They’re so misunderstood and face a lot of judgement, but they’re so small and need to be protected…
Juni: So we can rely on Unnie to save us if a spider invades the dorms?
Hyunjoo: Of course! But you don’t need to be scared… really…

Lily commenter: Queen rapper Jooyeon-ie, to me, you are the standard of rappers in the industry, but what made you want to become a rapper?
Sophia: Her love for LE Sunbaenim
Juni: Ah… yes *flustered*
Yejoon: I wish Lily could’ve seen her the day their newest album dropped. She was sat refreshing her phone every second waiting for the song to release and she had her headphones in, she was sat squealing a little. I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone fan over someone so much
Juni: Ah, Yejoon-ah… That was between us as a group *nervous chuckling*
Hyunjoo: Seriously though, I think the way Juni became a rapper is amazing
Juni: Ah, really?
Hyunjoo: Yeah! Really!
Juni: I really did love EXID Sunbaenims. I had no rap skill whatsoever, but I just kept learning all their songs, including the rap parts, and I guess that’s why I’m here today
Yejoon: You also wrote ‘Rumor’ for us!
Hyunjoo: Ah! That was impressive too! Most people get help writing songs. But you wrote ‘Rumor’ all by yourself! I think that’s amazing
Juni: Ah… When I submitted the song the company did ask to have professionals examine the lyrics, but it was my members who said they liked it as it was…
Emma: Of course we did, you wrote it!

Lily commenter: Sophia-Unnie! I hope you can return home soon! My question is why you chose to come to South Korea instead of staying in the USA or moving back home
Juni: Because she gets bored easily
Hyunjoo: Yep…
Sophia: Ah no, there are more reasons than that
Yejoon: Oh really?
Emma: Please enlighten us
Sophia: So I had a friend at high school who really liked kpop. She kept begging me to get into it but I just wasn’t keen. Then she made me listen to Blood Sweat and Tears by BTS and… I thought it was so good. The members are right to some extent, I do get bored easily, so I thought to myself, well I’m already a cheerleader, how much harder can being an idol be?
Juni: What do you think about that now?
Sophia: I was very mistaken. But! Being an idol has been very rewarding
Yejoon: So I’m curious, Unnie
Sophia: Yes?
Yejoon: You started off as a cheerleader and performing, right?
Sophia: Yes?
Yejoon: So now, do you prefer dancing or singing?
Emma: Ah! Good question, I’m so interested!
Sophia: Ah that’s difficult
Yejoon: I’m so curious because you’re great at both
Sophia: I think… for me… I think I prefer to dance a little bit more… But! As a group, I think we’re overall better at singing
Hyunjoo: I feel the same way
Emma: It’s weird isn’t it. How do we have more dancers than singers, yet are better at singing?
Juni: Because we have Yejoon and Sophia raising the bar too high
Hyunjoo: What about Emma?
Emma: For me? I prefer dance too. But I think my singing has improved loads
Juni: You were amazing in ‘Round & Around’, I was so shocked… Lily! When ‘Round & Around’ is released you will see what I mean…
Emma: I’m embarrassed now! Unnie!
Yejoon: What about rap?
Emma: Ah… I think I could improve in rap…
Hyunjoo: You were great in ‘Rumor’ though!
Emma: Ah! But I could still do better
Juni: I think you did amazing
Emma: If Juni-Unnie says it, it must be true…
Hyunjoo: ‘Rumor’ is becoming a really special song for us, isn’t it? Our own Juni wrote it, and Hyunbin-Oppa and Jeonghyuk-Oppa choreographed it for us…
Sophia: Ah… Hyunnie
Hyunjoo: What? *Gasps and covers her mouth*
Emma: Ignore our Unnie please. She doesn’t know what she’s talking about

Lily commenter: Hello! I’m an AURORA who found CALLA from NAVILLERA. I was curious what your friendships are like with ENCHANTRESS, particularly Emma ^-^
Yejoon: For me, Hwayoung and I trained together in our old company’s vocal department. We were close back then but after we both left we slowly lost contact with our training schedules. But then, Hyunjoo-Unnie was in COS with her and Hwayoung approached her asking if she had my contact details. So we were able to get back in touch
Emma: Meanwhile, I met Yujin during COS with Iseul as well. We all became a bit of a trio that day. Yujin then introduced me to the rest of her members and that’s when I met Zoe. And… *holds her hand on her chest while whispering* she is so cute
Hyunjoo: I often fear we will lose our Emma to that group’s maknae
Emma: She just tells me about her day and she sends me photos when she’s listening to our songs and sometimes she asks me to go eat food with her, and Yujin goes with us too sometimes. She’s like a little sister while I live far away from the other 4 Yeons.
Sophia: Xia and I talk in Mandarin to each other. It’s nice to have other speakers around. I also chat with Bada sometimes as she speaks English
Juni: Bada and I started to get along quite well as rappers. I like to exchange different rap tips with different rappers in the industry, and Bada contacted me and since then we’ve been talking a lot!
Hyunjoo: I’m not really close with a particular member, but I get on well with them all
Juni: You do chat with Bada quite a bit though
Hyunjoo: Yeah, I do. We like to gossip about leader duties

Lily commenter: Speaking of Leader duties, what’s one job being a leader you weren’t expecting?
Hyunjoo: Having to moderate their petty fights…
Juni: I already know where this story is going
Hyunjoo: Our group has a dynamic with a lot of teasing, which is fine, I was prepared for image protection. But sometimes we don’t get along as a group and there’s small fights that occur between the members
Emma: *Hiding her face behind her hands*
Hyunjoo: Recently, I noticed Emma and Yejoon weren’t talking to each other. Emma would pout at Yejoon but she would ignore her. Yejoon can be really stubborn so I asked Emma what happened. She said Yejoon got upset because Emma loved Zoe more than her
Sophia: *Bursts out laughing*
Yejoon: *Shouts* No! I got upset because Emma had invited Yujin and Zoe out for food but didn’t think to invite me or Violet…
Emma: It was basically the same thing. You wanted my attention *cups Yejoon’s face with her hands*
Yejoon: *Pushes her away*
Juni: I swear it was so funny. Hyunjoo sat them on the sofa and made them apologise to each other. Me and Sophia-Unnie were listening around the corner.
Emma: We went out for dinner as a five in the end and it was really nice

Lily commenter: To the lovely CALLA members. I can’t wait for these promotions. Stay healthy otherwise your skills won’t shine. But afterwards, I think we all hope you can rest well
Juni: Thank you for always looking out for us Lily
Hyunjoo: Please do not be worried, we already have plans to see our families after promotions have come to an end
Emma: I really think this year may be amazing for us! I think a lot of good will come our way
Sophia: I’m so excited, really
Hyunjoo: I think we should end our live here
Yejoon: I agree
Juni: Lily, we love you so much!
Hyunjoo: Hands in the middle everyone
All *Put their hands in the middle* I want you CALLA LILY
Yejoon: Goodbye!
Hyunjoo: Bye!
Emma: I love you!
Juni: Rest well Lily!
Sophia: Remember to support our release tomorrow!​

Last edited:

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
THE CALLA LILY ROUNDUP - 30th January to 5th February
Welcome back to the Calla Lily Weekly Roundup. Not going to lie, am sort of dreading this week’s round up as there’s so much to address. But I’ll push through. No More Fairytale drops tomorrow wooo!

Yejoon was announced as the vocal judge on survival show ‘SWEETZ’. While some didn’t want a lesser known idol on the show, the majority of people were excited for the idol. Her evaluation of the first performance was also revealed. While most people understood she was doing her job and giving respectable feedback, fans of the trainees she critiqued were angry that she criticised their abilities.
Emma went viral on Twitter after a compilation of one of her ‘Oh! My Mistake’ lines was
posted. People have been praising her stage presence and energy, saying she is so fun to watch and how they want to stan the group because of her.
CALLA appeared on the HI Show where they revealed their new group introduction ‘make me bloom’ for the first time.
During that same interview, it was revealed Emma and Yejoon would be utilising their sub-rapper roles for some of the tracks, which has made Emmarine and Youra very excited.
Juli on the other hand have expressed anger at MeHoney Entertainment after Juni sadly revealed she did not have a rap part in ‘MAGO’. They think the company neglecting such a talented rapper is stupid and felt sorry for Juni due to the fact she felt like she was disappointing fans.
The track Juni had mentioned she was writing a while ago has been revealed to be called ‘Rumor’, and Juni received no help with writing the lyrics after the members refused to have her first song edited.
The CALLA members expressed admiration and friendships with many idols in the industry.
Newly debuted soloist Kar Soojin mentioned Yejoon as one of her inspirations, which many Lily were thankful for. However, Yejoon shocked everyone back when she revealed she wanted to get to know Kar Soojin too.
The MV teaser for MAGO was released. While most Lily are excited in general, Sopha have been losing their mind at a scene of Sophia swinging on a disco ball. Amongst the fandom, the hashtag #LesbiansLoveSophia has been trending. People are wondering what more she could possibly bring to the MV, with her teased “skill”. Lily believe there was a short scene showing a pole though, and think Sophia might pole dance in the music video.
CALLA did a D-1 FikLive, where even more stuff was shared and went viral amongst the fandom.
Yejoon mentioned that one of the contestants of SWEETZ had the same birth name as Emma (Kim Nayeon), which resulted in some playful bickering between Sophia and Emma.
Hyunjoo revealed that her favourite animals were spiders. The fandom was mixed with the reveal, with some saying Hyunjoo’s heart was so big and sweet, while others were saying “they couldn’t defend her”.
Sophia also almost swore, which resulted in Lily spamming “Let CALLA swear” on Twitter.
Hyunjoo accidentally spoiled that ‘Rumor’ had a choreography, after excitedly sharing that her brother (Suh Hyunbin) and other member of dance team FIREFURY, Jeonghyuk, had choreographed it for them. Lily have promised themselves when CALLA perform it for the first time they’ll pretend to act surprised.
Hyunjoo revealed a fight Emma and Yejoon had after Emma had made dinner plans with Yujin and Zoe of Enchantress without inviting Yejoon or Violet.
Sumi of LOVISA and Mina of LOARA also both mentioned CALLA in their vlives.

Mentioned artists: Kar Soojin (@chaerifyyy), LOVISA (@roa_is_amazing), LOARA (@Pbioilp), Enchantress (@LostInTheDream)

roaxy

(¯`*•.¸,¤°´✿.。.:* вєαυтιfυℓ *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
Website
bluequeen000.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
Guardian: The Lonely and Great God

Yejoon was announced as the vocal judge on survival show ‘SWEETZ’. While some didn’t want a lesser known idol on the show, the majority of people were excited for the idol. Her evaluation of the first performance was also revealed. While most people understood she was doing her job and giving respectable feedback, fans of the trainees she critiqued were angry that she criticised their abilities.
They definitely have not seen what she said for Group 2/j

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
[UPDATED] CALLA PHOTOCARD STATISTICS
Later on this week, I will post an updated list of fairness statistics. However, No More Fairytale photocards were distributed today, and so now I want to share the different statistics I've gathered.
I will not be naming any users in this post. However, if you're curious as to where your photocard or collection stands from a collectors viewpoint, feel free to dm me

Since the first statistics post, I have decided to track who has what photocards, so now there are two measurements I am considering
Rarity = how many people have it
Uniqueness = how many times it has been pulled

Together, I have calculated a desirability list too, however, the desirability list may be slightly subjective

RAREST PHOTOCARDS
The rarest photocards have all only been acquired by two users each. These are as follows:
YEJOON Pink.Aura 1, YEJOON I Love Me 2, HYUNJOO No More Fairytale 1, JUNI No More Fairytale 2 and YEJOON No More Fairytale 3
Congratulations if you're a user who has these

The most common photocard is owned by seven users. Bare in mind nine unique people own CALLA photocards.
The most common CALLA photocard is JUNI I Love Me 2

MOST AND LEAST UNIQUE PHOTOCARDS
The most unique CALLA photocard has only been pulled twice in total, and is the same photocard that was named the rarest in the last statistics for photocards. This photocard is of course YEJOON Pink.Aura 1

The least unique CALLA photocard has been pulled eleven times across five different users. This photocard is HYUNJOO Shoot Your Shot 1

CALLA MEMBER STATISTICS
HYUNJOO has been pulled 51 times in total. The person who has the highest percentage HYUNJOO photocards has a collection of 42.11%, whilst the lowest percentage is 0%
SOPHIA has been pulled 44 times total. The person who has the highest percentage SOPHIA photocards has a collection of 38.46%, whilst the lowest percentage is 5.26%
JUNI has been pulled 55 times total. The person who has the highest percentage JUNI photocards has a collection of 30.77%, whilst the lowest percentage is 12.9%
EMMA has been pulled 57 times total. The person who has the highest percentage EMMA photocards has a collection of 30.77%, whilst the lowest percentage is 10.53%
YEJOON has been pulled 42 times. The person who has the highest percentage YEJOON photocards has a collection of 26.09%, whilst the lowest percentage is 7.69%

USER COLLECTION STATS
The most photocards a single user has is 59, whilst the lowest is 13 (I mean, technically 0 but you know what I mean)
However, if you exclude duplicate pulls, the most unique photocards someone has (excluding people who haven't ordered one set multiple times) is 31, whilst the lowest is 13... again
If you consider percentage of unique photocards (excluding people who haven't ordered one set multiple times), the highest percentage is 100% (congratulations on your luck), whilst the person with the smallest uniqueness has a percentage of 52.54%
The person who has the most completed CALLA collection has 68.89% of the possible photocards, whereas the smallest completion is at 28.89%

WHAT CARDS ARE MOST DESIRABLE ACCORDING TO ME?
In 5th, it depends on your subjective opinion. If rarity is more important to you, it's JUNI No More Fairytale 2. However, this photocard has been pulled 6 times (one user pulled it 5 times!). Therefore, if uniqueness is more important, 5th is a tie between JUNI I Love Me 1, HYUNJOO No More Fairytale 2 and SOPHIA No More Fairytale 3
4th through 2nd all have the same stats in uniqueness and rarity, and are YEJOON I Love Me 2, HYUNJOO No More Fairytale 1 and YEJOON No More Fairytale 3
And of course, the most desirable CALLA photocard remains as YEJOON Pink.Aura 1

Thanks for reading. How good do you think your collection is?

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Girl Group CALLA Hit 10 Million Views Within The First 24 Hours After Releasing 'MAGO' MV
Girl Group CALLA just had their first full album comeback with 'No More Fairytale' and title track 'MAGO'.
Prior to the full comeback release, the group had a pre-release comeback with 'Oh! My Mistake'. The music video for this song hit 5 million views within the first 24 Hours, which is a number the group has struggled to reach in the past. However, since then, the group has already managed to double this number.
Fans of the group are shocked seeing this sudden increase in success, however are also very excited.

"Finally, they're getting the success they deserve. And with their best song yet"
"I feel so proud right now. I've been a stan since debut and now I'm seeing them finally get what they deserve"
"Glad the world has finally opened their eyes to CALLA"

However, not all the conversations are positive. Some netizens have specifically been targetting member Sophia, who was seen pole dancing in the music video.
"Lmao. Girlies were flopping so one of them turned to pole dancing"
"Disgusting behaviour"
"I want her out of the group. She's tainting the other members"

Lily, CALLA's fandom, have been supporting Sophia however, spreading videos of her pole dance scenes and making fun of the people who care that much

"Pole dancing is a beautiful and valid form of dance. It's not Sophia's fault that they have a tainted image"

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
CALLA SONGS : Fairness Stats and Popularity [UPDATED]
Ik these two things aren't really connected but I wanted to update them at the same time.

Fairness:

For those who don't remember, fairness is calculated using standard deviation, which is very confusing, so if you really want to understand it, find the original post I made /lh
Now what I will say is CALLA's newest album contained unit songs. Again, this is very hard to explain, but the fairness between two members is a lot more likely to be affected by an extreme than five values. So I'm going to add the unit songs in square brackets.

MOST FAIR
Snowy - 1.2%
Checkmate - 1.51%
Metronome - 1.75%
MAGO - 1.85%

AURA - 1.99%
Espresso - 2.01%
Rumor - 2.13%
Love Is Dead - 2.15%
Oh! My Mistake - 2.42%
Escape Room - 2.55%
About Love - 2.63%
[I Like That Kiss - 2.96%]
[Love Foolish - 3.01%]
[Where You Are - 3.26%]

No - 3.59%
COOL - 3.97%
You.zip - 4.03%
LILY - 4.31%
Love Dive - 4.39%
[빙그르르 - 4.7%]
Done - 5.29%
Shoot! - 5.73%
%%(Eung Eung) - 5.85%
[Weather - 11.08%]

MOST POPULAR
As decided by me and my vision. Also this was initially inspidered by @LostInTheDream
Now that CALLA are more popular outside of Lily, adding new tiers teehee

VIRAL: Oh! My Mistake, MAGO
WELL KNOWN: No, Checkmate
ACKNOWLEDGED: Love Dive, Shoot!, Escape Room [+1], Eung Eung, AURA, Love Is Dead, Rumor
LILY FAVOURITES: Espresso [+1], My Way, Snowy, Love Foolish, 빙그르르, COOL
HIDDEN GEMS: Done, Where You Are, I Like That Kiss, Weather
TRUE LILY LOVES: About Love, Metronome

(Note, the reason some have gone up is I just feel like the more Lily who come into the fandom, the more acknowledgement certain songs would get, LIKE ESCAPE ROOM #ESCAPEROOMBESTCALLASONGFIGHTME)

Will be posting Behind The CALLA some time next week​

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
SOPHIA INSTAGRAM POST
CB659E0A-C369-459E-8B30-DEF6E4E24D1D.jpeg
Thought I’d post this since I know how much everyone loved it 😘 Photo from training. What do you think

Note: ik it’s not Tzuyu, as far as i know, Tzuyu has never pole danced. So you’ll have to pretend

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
THE CALLA LILY ROUNDUP - 6th February to 12th February
Anddd welcome back once again to the CALLA Lily weekly roundup. I will say right now, once February is up, the round ups may become every other week or even monthly, as my exams are about to start getting heavy. But, right now, I’m still kicking. Most of this week is just comeback related stuff. Let’s go

CALLA cameback with ‘No More Fairytale’ with title track ‘MAGO’ this week. This release has caused a massive serge of fans in the fandom. Some fans have been a bit gatekeepy, trying to solidify themselves as a long term member of the fandom compared to the new fans. But for the most part, Lily are excited to see CALLA becoming even more successful.
‘MAGO’ hit 10 million views within its first 24hrs, which is over 10x more than their previous releases. Lily are proud of their efforts and are happy to see other fandoms checking the group out. Many have been saying ‘MAGO’ is one of the best songs released and they’re shocked such a small group had released it.
The other tracks from the album have also each been doing well. Out of the sub-units, the most popular two were Love Foolish with Sophia and Yejoon, and Round & Around with Juni and Emma. Maybe fans loved Sophia’s deep voice, and loved the fun nature of the Juni-Emma unit. All the units were loved though.
A small portion of fans posing as Youra however started bashing Juni. This was because of ‘Rumor’. They said that the song was unfair as most of Yejoon’s lines were “geuroke malhaebwa”. However, it was uncovered these fans were trolls, and Youra gave Juni lots of love for her song writing and saying a true Lily would be proud of the idol no matter what.
Emma did a small FikLive where she ate food and spoke about the intense promotion period, she said she was excited for her break as she would be able to spend time with her younger sister before she leaves for university.
Fans of the show SWEETZ have continued to have mixed reactions to Yejoon on the show. Many have appreciated Yejoon’s honesty and strict criticism, whereas others have been insulting her, saying she is too rude to the trainees and doesn’t know what she’s talking about. These fans are mostly the ones whose faves did not receive ideal feedback.
Sophia has been receiving mixed reactions for her pole dancing in ‘MAGO’. A lot of fake-kpop fans, and of course Lily, have been showing love to the idol, commenting on how pole dancing is a difficult sport that the idol had probably spent a long time training on, and how she’d done such a good job at it. However, some older and/or more conservative thinkers have been spreading malicious comments about her online, and some even want her out of the group. Lily think Sophia has seen these comments, after a post that mentioned how everyone “loved” the pole dancing. Lily applaud Sophia’s ability to brush off the negative comments and her sass when continuing to do her own thing despite backlash.
CALLA performed ‘Rumor’ on their final day of ‘No More Fairytale’ promotions, revealing the choreography that Hyunjoo’s brother Hyunbin and his fellow dance crew member Jeonghyuk had made and that Hyunjoo had spoilt. Many Lily have been spreading love to the FLAMEFURY members and have also been hoping MeHoney Entertainment hires them again in the future.
‘MAGO’ has won 2 music show awards so far, however their scores are remaining high, so Lily believe they still have the chance to win more. However, they’ve already doubled their previous number, so Lily are trying not to be too greedy.

Last week I forgot the form, so whoops, but as always don’t forget you can submit any prompt ideas you have. I will say, even though I will be posting less often soon, I have loads of stuff planned for the girls that I can slowly work on and roll out when I have time. So never fear! Your girls will always be around 😤

https://forms.gle/HNktvuDWpfEgLHvR6

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
YEJOON INSTAGRAM POST
66BADCDE-A0E9-41BE-8327-7A1C71D49B5B.jpeg
Can you believe it’s already been a week since MAGO? Thank you Lily for making this such a memorable era for us. We will keep working hard in order to improve in the future. Until next time 😙

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
BEHIND THE CALLA
Welcome to the fifth instalment of Behind the Calla. This was a series inspired by @LostInTheDream (just want to make sure I appropriately credit as I haven’t been doing that in the past whOops). I didn’t really get to cover everything I wanted to discuss in this BTC, because the album was so long and I actually spent a long time PERFECTLY CONSTRUCTING the tracklist instead of just being like wow this song is a bop it’s mine now… For the sub-units, I think I’m going to make a second mini BTC for some time in the near future. As I’ve said many times in the past, I’m about to go on exam leave, so this will be the last CALLA comeback until maybe June but possibly July.

CONCEPT
To me, CALLA is a girl group that embodies femininity and finding the power in being a girl. In the past, I’ve gone for a more elegant, mature sound with their music. However, in the questionnaire sent out at the end of last era, I had an overwhelming number of people say they wanted a cute concept. Now, even though this doesn’t fit my image for the group, I do quite like the fact CALLA have this diversity, as a woman who embraces her cuteness is no less powerful than a woman who rejects it.

This isn’t the tracklist section of the comeback, but I did want to use MAGO as the comeback after this one anyway, so I brought it forward by one. The overall sound I aimed for with this album was fantasy, as my favourite line in MAGO is the “no more fairytale” line, which is basically just saying dreams are coming true, so they’re no longer dreams. There are some songs that don’t perfectly fit the concept, but overall I do like the sound of the album.

To me, I think No More Fairytale is a Sophia era. I feel like the deep and mysterious sound a lot of the songs have on this album suit her so well and with the fact she has also gone viral for her pole dancing in MAGO, I just think Sophia is the face of this album. Though Hyunjoo is definitely second place.

TRACKLIST
First, let’s start with the units. And for ease sake here are the names:
Vocal line (Sophia+Yejoon), Lemak (Hyunjoo+Yejoon), Jemma (Juni+Emma), Emphia (Sophia+Emma) and Hyunni (Hyunjoo+Juni).
I’ve actually been planning on having sub-units bsides since the early phases of album planning. However, other than one unit, I didn’t know the other four I wanted. So during I Love Me era I ran a poll for people to vote for what they wanted to see.
Vocal line got 2 votes. I felt like both members suited a more dark tone song, due to Sophia’s voice and Yejoon’s personality. Love Foolish wasn’t originally their song, but I ended up switching it in because I thought it really suited them.
Lemak got no votes at all. So why did I make them a unit? It was the only way I could find to ensure the more popular units existed and had a way of each member having two parts. I wanted this song to be pretty and powerful, and Where You Are was one of the first songs that came to mind. I did switch it out for a couple other songs but circled back to it and overall I’m happy with this song choice for Lemak.
Jemma was the unit I was going to have on the album regardless, however then they got 3 votes so we all shared a vision woo. Round & Around was also one of the earliest tracks on this album. I did switch the song out with another SONAMOO song from the same album but overall I was attached to this idea and returned to it. I just always associate Jemma with being sweet and bubbly just like this song.
Emphia drew with Jemma with 3 votes, so they were a guarantee for this album. But despite their popularity I really had a hard time choosing a song for them. There were different options I went through but I didn’t particularly love any. In the end, I chose I Like That Kiss because I felt it suited the vocals and style of Emphia well.
As for Hyunni, they only had 1 vote but again to make all the combinations work they were the only choice I really had. Similar to Jemma I felt they would have a softer and sweet song, and then I stumbled across Weather and thought it was really lovely for them. So that’s why they got this song.

For the group tracks, MAGO and in fact No More Fairytale as a whole was actually originally set to be the 2nd CALLA comeback, not the 3rd, while No was the title track of the full album which was titled ‘Love?’. Obviously No ended up being the title track for I Love Me, while No More Fairytale was then moved to later with a different album and title track replacing it (which shall remain secret…). However, after I saw people wanting a cuter sound for CALLA I decided to bring No More Fairytale forward as the full album.
Oh! My Mistake was actually suggested by an anonymous user to suggest a concept they wanted to see. Initially I actually wanted to use Oh! My Mistake as a solo debut song for Emma, but I decided using it for CALLA would work too as I didn’t know when Emma would ever actually debut.
I had Snowy on the tracklist before Cheshire was even released… I just knew it would be perfect. It’s also the reason CALLA had to come back in winter because I needed it to still be relevant lol. I think it brings a bit more of an intense yet still playful and magical sound to the album.
Metronome is a bit of a filler song, I’ll be honest. But I think it really suits the concept that I imagine for CALLA and so I think it still belongs on the album.
Rumor is the first time I’ve decided to have a CALLA member be credited for a song. I felt most comfortable doing this for Rumor because it was only released for a survival show and therefore I don’t feel like I’m taking away from real artists. But now I’ve done this once, I hope I’ll feel more comfortable crediting CALLA members in the future. Overall again I just feel Rumor fits the mature but elegant sound I know CALLA to have.
And finally COOL. I felt like CALLA needed a proper ballad in their discography, though I feel like COOL doesn’t even fit that conventional ballad sound. But I really like how the parts I gave each member suited them really well, and so I really love this song for them.

LINE DISTRIBUTION
I feel like No More Fairytale has quite a mix of fair and unfair distributions. Sophia has the most time on the album with Juni having the least. 4 of the songs rank in the top 10 for fairest CALLA songs (out of 25), those being Snowy (1st place overall), Metronome, MAGO and Oh! My Mistake. However, it also has the most unfair distribution in CALLA history, with Weather by Hyunni having almost double the unfairness of Eung Eung, though you could argue since it’s only a two member song, the difference in distribution is a lot more obvious. The other songs on the album are quite average in distribution.
One song I did find quite iffy was ‘Rumor’, as the majority of Yejoon’s lines ended up just being ‘geuroke malhaebwa’ but like, Yejoon slayed so who cares am I right. I also did feel a bit strange giving Yejoon the intense rap sound in Where You Are since she is only a sub-rapper. I feel like it’s a situation where she could do the rap if she really tried but it’s not something she would do often. I also found the distribution of Where You Are in general shocking, because I was convinced it was so unfair on Hyunjoo as Yejoon had a rap and belting at the end, but somehow Hyunjoo ended up on top and I had my mind blown.

WHERE ARE CALLA NOW? AND WHAT’S NEXT?
Currently, CALLA is having their breakthrough in the industry, with Lily suddenly appearing left right and centre. The group has also acquired 3 music show wins from MAGO, meaning they now have 4 total. However, the timing of this is quite a shame, as they’re about to disappear for 4 months 💀. CALLA have a scheduled hiatus for March, though I do have some stuff planned for this month, and I also have a few promotions here and there prepared for April and May. I’ll try and fill the second half of 2023 with loads of CALLA to make up for any lost time.
Thank you for tuning into CALLA until now 💕

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
HYUNJOO INSTAGRAM POST
7E4F1697-D88B-49B7-BB2C-9C6FC1AF9B94.jpeg
Hello Lily ☺ Today was Valentine’s Day. I think Valentine’s Day is one of the most lovely days of the year. Love is all around me at the moment, and it warms my heart to see the happiness of others. I think it’s important to remember that no matter what shape the love takes, it’s love all the same. For me, I think I had four Valentine’s this year, and those were my members, who always work hard for our fans, and for each other. Lily, whether you had a Valentine or not this year, I hope you still received some love today, even if it was just from yourself. But if you didn’t, then perhaps you can be my Valentine too? 🥰🎀