CALLA [Fake Group] All Updates Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
‘EUNG EUNG’ + ‘AURA’ Distributions

These are the final two distributions for the existing comebacks! You get them both at the same time as a treat.
I just wanted to mention some of the AURA stuff has changed but only very little.

I also wanted to ask which layout people prefer for the videos.
Layout 1 where all the members are squished at the top and the coloured images are layered on top of the black and white (my personal least favourite: used during Lily + I Love Me)
Layout 2 without names and no layering (SYS)
Layout 3 with names and no layering (Pink.Aura)
OR a layout I haven’t done yet where it would be only the members singing on the screen at a time (and no names). This layout 4 might actually be really helpful to me due to my plans for the album I have coming up. Some of the songs will require one member to be singing multiple parts at the same time, and because of this if I had just the members singing, I’d be able to duplicate and therefore have a smaller image represent adlibs and background vocals if you get what I mean? But obviously I’ll do whatever people want!! Anyway enjoy​

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
DISTRIBUTION CHART
CALLA - TOTAL DISTRIBUTION.png
This chart is a graphic for all eras!
It displays:
The total lines per member (with each comeback in its colour)
The album they have the most lines in on average (excluding singles)
The song they have the most lines in
And the total number of times they rank in a certain position

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
CALLA New Year’s Eve Live

Hyunjoo: 3, 2, 1…
All: Happy New Year!
Emma: ‘S Eve…
Hyunjoo: Lily? Are you surprised? We thought we’d turn on the camera and send good wishes to Lily before the year is over!
Sophia: Woah… there’s more people here than I was expecting
Yejoon: Hi everyone!
Juni: Hello!
Sophia: There’s Lily here from around the world too! Look!
Emma: Hello from Mexico, hello from France, hello from Japan
Juni: I feel like some Lily should be asleep right now!
Yejoon: Ah, Unnie, it’s New Year’s Eve let the Lily do what they want!
Juni: I’m just trying to take care of their health! I want Lily to be healthy for the new year
Emma: Lily, have you been making resolutions? We’ve made resolutions. Should we share them with Lily?
Hyunjoo: I think so
Sophia: Leader starts
Hyunjoo: Ah? Okay. My resolution is to work even harder for Lily and for CALLA so we can have a successful 2023
Juni: Unnie already works so hard though…
Yejoon: Unnie’s resolution should be the work less I think
Hyunjoo: Ah! No! I can’t slack off! I have 4 members to take care of, and loads of Lily!
Sophia: My resolution is to learn a new talent *raises her eyebrows in a suspicious way*
Emma: Ah is this…
Yejoon: Ah shh!
Sophia: I didn’t say anything!
Emma: You did a weird thing with your face though
Sophia: That’s just my face…
Hyunjoo: No fighting!
Yejoon: We’re not fighting!
Juni: Ah… these girls
Emma: Unnie what’s your resolution?
Juni: Mine? Ah… it’s embarrassing
Yejoon: No it’s not, tell them!
Juni: Lily, you saw the news about our full album, yeah? My goal is to have a song I’ve wrote be part of the tracklist
Sophia: Lily! You won’t believe how good the song is. Her lyrics are so good. She put lots of rapping in it too!
Emma: Yeah! Lily when the song is released please give it lots of love!
Juni: Ah the company hasn’t even confirmed it yet… I’m worried it’s a little last minute for this album
Hyunjoo: I think we could make it work. You’ve already met with the producer to get it created, haven’t you?
Juni: Mhm, just waiting for the company to receive it now
Hyunjoo: You know, my brother said that his friend is happy to choreograph any of our dances for us. He’s really good too. I could get him to choreograph the dance for us
Juni: Ah Lily look at them, they’re all over-exaggerating…
Yejoon: Unnie deserves it!
Hyunjoo: Emma, what’s your resolution?
Emma: To learn Mandarin
Sophia: Eh? Why?
Emma: Well you know I’ve been learning Japanese right? I’m really happy I started learning it, but I also feel bad because Sophia-Unnie is jealous
Sophia: I’m not jealous I was joking
Emma: I could tell you were a little hurt. So I want to learn Mandarin too now, just for Unnie
Yejoon: Thats cheesy
Emma: It could be for our fans too!
Sophia: You know Mandarin is really hard?
Hyunjoo: Learning any language is hard
Yejoon: My resolution is to go overseas, to the USA. I want us to perform there
Emma: Oh!
Juni: That would be so good wouldn’t it
Hyunjoo: Ah I hope that as well
Yejoon: I want to meet international Lily
Hyunjoo: Let’s see if Lily have any questions!

Question: What skill does Sophia want to learn?
Emma: See this is why you can’t just say something like that
Sophia: Ah… Lily I’m sorry but I can’t tell you, it’s a secret

Question: Do you have any comeback spoilers?
Yejoon: That Sophia-Unnie is learning a new skill for it
Hyunjoo: You guys…
Juni: I think this will be our best album yet
Emma: I agree. We’ve incorporated so many concepts into it, all without losing the CALLA sound
Hyunjoo: That’s so true
Emma: Our tracklist isn’t finalised yet, but all of the current demos I’ve heard, they’re really good
Yejoon: Yeah! And as mentioned before, we might even get an original song from our Juni!
Juni: Ah! Stop!

Question: Favourite part of 2022?
Hyunjoo: Debuting as CALLA
Juni: That was my favourite part too
Emma: I think that was all our favourite part… performing Love Dive for the first time
Yejoon: All the build up too
Sophia: I can’t even joke about this, debuting as CALLA was really special
Emma: I’ve also liked meeting other idols
Sophia: Oh yeah, you and Hyunjoo both did the collab group thing!
Hyunjoo: I would quite like to meet up with some of those girls again
Juni: You did perform with them recently, for FKAMA
Hyunjoo: We did! It was so good to be on stage with them again

Question: How do you feel after winning rap performance of the year?
Sophia: We better let Juni answer this one, right?
Juni: Ah…
Yejoon: We’ve had some fans who were getting upset that only Juni accepted the award. The thing is, none of us rap beside her. Even though our song won, it was all her
Juni: You know though, Emma is good at rapping too
Emma: Ah what, no I’m not…
Juni: Yuh huh. I think I’m going to tell the company to give you some rap parts. Maybe even get you the lead rapper position
Emma: Ah stop!
Hyunjoo: I think it would suit her
Emma: This is about Juni-Unnie and her achievements!
Juni: Ah… right. I really was shocked, but thankful. I hope to do even better this year! Though I also kind of hope we can win an award for all five of us
Sophia: That would be nice wouldn’t it?
Juni: I felt a bit lonely accepting the award for myself. We’re a team after all
Yejoon: Look at Unnie, so modest. She’s happy deep down
Juni: I’m happy on the surface too. Really. I just want my members to feel happy too…

Question: What are your favourite releases from other artists this year?
Yejoon: I really liked Fragrance’s Queendom
Hyunjoo: Ooh, yeah that was a good one!
Emma: It was so cute but elegant
Juni: I feel like we could cover it…
Sophia: I liked Hwaa by Nabi
Yejoon: Oh i liked that one too. She sounded so pretty..
Emma: She did!
Sophia: I also liked INVU from Jia. Ah… Jia is so cool
Hyunjoo: She’s really nice. I’ll have to tell her you like her song
Emma: Unnie showing off that she’s friends with Jia
Sophia: As if you’re not about to tell us your favourite song isn’t Yujin’s
Emma: As You Wish was a great song! And did you see how it’s climbing the charts again right now?
Juni: It’s a good song for new year, to be fair
Emma: Exactly! Unnie understands…
Hyunjoo: I liked Gummi’s Very Very Very
Sophia: Oh my that one was so cute!
Hyunjoo: It really was!
Juni: I liked Hands Up by BLACKLIST. It was my style. I sort of want to cover it
Hyunjoo: Lily would probably like that

Question: Does Emma spend a lot of time with Yujin from ENCHANTRESS?
Sophia: Emma might as well just leave CALLA because of how much time she spends with ENCHANTRESS instead
Emma: I don’t know what you’re talking about! We’re all close with them!
Juni: We are all close. But Emma and Yujin are very close too
Yejoon: And she adopted Zoe as her baby sister!
Sophia: As if 4 younger sisters wasn’t enough for her, she went and stole another group’s maknae
Emma: Ah! That’s not true. Zoe still loves her ENCHANTRESS Unnies. I’m more of a step-Unnie
Hyunjoo: You guys need to stop teasing each other before the fans think we hate each other
Juni: We’re going to cause fandom dramas too…
Emma: Ah no. Lily won’t cause any arguments. They’re so well behaved

Question: Please give a spoiler for the comeback
Yejoon: You guys! Emma just said you’re well behaved but you keep asking for spoilers
Sophia: I have a spoiler
Hyunjoo: You’ve already spoiled one thing!
Sophia: That thing was too vague, I have another
Juni: I’m curious
Emma: So am I
Sophia: Okay… two by two by two by two by two
Yejoon: Huh? Isn’t that 32? They’re going to think we have 32 songs coming out!
Sophia: See it’s a good spoiler if they get mislead. Everyone. Please enjoy our full album of 32 songs, including Love Dive Japanese version, Aura instrumental and Done but it’s Yejoon singing in the shower
Yejoon: Ah!
Juni: Yejoon sounds so pretty when she sings in the shower
Yejoon: You guys…
Hyunjoo: Oi! Stop embarrassing her…

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Question: Hyunjoo seems tired
Hyunjoo: I love my members really, but you see how they act? They’re so mean to each other!
Emma: Ah… not all of us… don’t drag Juni into this she is an angel
Juni: Eh? I can be bad too sometimes!
Hyunjoo: It’s not a competition! You guys *whining*
Yejoon: Our poor Unnie, let’s all give her a cuddle
*They all hug Hyunjoo*

Question: Do the members actually hate each other… oh no
Yejoon: Ah! No! We love each other
Juni: There’s a lot of groups, they act so perfect and lovely to each other yeah? But secretly, the members aren’t that close
Hyunjoo: Mm. You can always tell when a group is actually close because they have inside jokes and aren’t afraid to test each others’ limits sometimes
Sophia: And they have a leader who is tired from trying to protect their image
Emma: All groups have their own unique dynamics I think. CALLA’s just involves teasing…
Yejoon: I think we’re like sisters in that way
Hyunjoo: I agree

Question: CALLA is my favourite group. I hope you guys become bigger next year
Hyunjoo: Why do I feel hopeful this year will be CALLA’s year?
Sophia: Because it will be! In 2023, everyone will realise CALLA is amazing!
Emma: I like that idea!
Juni: Let’s go into 2023 with confidence!
Yejoon: Woo!

Question: Do you have any wishes for the group?
Hyunjoo: Let’s make all our wishes come true right now, yeah?
Yejoon: I wish our first full album does really well
Emma: I hope to make loads of good memories this year
Juni: I hope the talents of all my members can be noticed this year
Sophia: I hope this year is kind to my members, and no one tries to hurt them
Hyunjoo: I hope 2023 treats all my members well, and that we can always make Lily happy
Sophia: There, now 2023 will be a good year for CALLA and for Lily!

Hyunjoo: I think it’s time we let Lily get back to their families now…
Juni: I agree
Emma: Let’s say our goodbye messages to Lily one by one
Emma: Lily! Please take care of yourself this year! How will you be with CALLA if you are hurt?
Juni: Lily! Please be happy and enjoy your new year! Eat plenty of yummy treats, healthiness can wait. It’s celebration time!
Sophia: Lily, make sure you spend time with your families. We know you want to spend your new year listening to our songs but your family comes first…
Hyunjoo: Lily, promise you’ll be with CALLA forever?
Yejoon: Please wait for us, Lily we will be back soon
Hyunjoo: Shall we say our chant?
Juni: Yes!
Hyunjoo: 3, 2, 1
All: I want you Calla Lily!
Emma: Byeee!
Sophia: [In English] Goodbye!
Juni: Bye!
Yejoon: Goodbye Lily!
Hyunjoo: Thank you for watching, love you forever

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
THE CALLA LILY WEEKLY ROUNDUP - 26th December to 1st January
Happy New Year Lily! The roundups from here until next comeback will likely be a bit emptier as I don't have much to report on until the comeback. If you think of anything you want me to share, feel free to submit your ideas in the form at the end of the review. That being said, this week has had two quite big events for the CALLA universe so I do have more to talk about this week.

MeHoney Entertainment shocked everyone by announcing CALLA's first full album will be released between the end of January and beginning of February. Some fans felt the announcement was really premature and was a way to distract the fans from their upset about Sophia and Emma not being able to go home for Christmas. Others felt perhaps it was to explain to fans why the group would be so quiet as they prepare for the album. The real reason? A certain someone couldn't keep her mouth shut any longer.
Fans have been trying to guess what this comeback will involve, including how many tracks the album will have. Fans are hoping for at least 9 songs, but the current predicted number is 10.
Following CALLA's New Years Eve live, speculation has increased. Sophia mentioned that she is learning a new skill, and so fans have been trying to guess what that skill might be. Some have guessed magic tricks, for a magic themed comeback, and similarly others have guessed juggling or a type of aerogymnatstics for a circus themed comeback. Another guess was opera for a fairytale themed comeback, though this one seems the least likely as opera requires a lot more training than a month.
Furthermore, Sophia's 2x2x2x2x2 spoiler has got fans scratching their heads. As Yejoon pointed out, the answer to the maths question is 32, which is way too big to be a tracklist number. Some theories have been that the title of one of the songs is "32", or that the song will be released on the 1st of February (as that would be the equivelent of the 32nd of January). Another theory which has gotten fans hopeful is that it could be a sign of unit songs, and perhaps there will be 5 songs with units of 2 members.
Fans of ENCHANTRESS and CALLA have also been uniting once again, as both groups mentioned their friendships on New Year's Eve. Emma mentioned how ENCHANTRESS's As You Wish was climbing charts again, which warmed fans hearts due to how up to date she was with the group's business. ENCHANTRESS also mentioned CALLA in an interview, after an odd question about Emma appeared. Most fans found the question funny and sweet, especially since the ENCHANTRESS members expressed such a fondness for the idol. Some found the question inappropriate though. Many Aurora have been saying the question wasn't a big deal and those people were overreacting.

Do you have any theories about the upcoming full album?
Or anything else you want to say?
Feel free to submit here:

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
A DEEP DIVE INTO CALLA : Personalities

So. Yesterday I was watching a video about the personas of ITZY portrayed through their music videos in their early years. I really loved this video, as it put into words the exact characters of ITZY constructed through the mvs (not to be mistaken with their actual personalities). And it made me think, I would love to analyse CALLA in this way too. But I quickly encountered a problem. CALLA doesn’t actually exist (I’m sorry to break it to you). Their music videos aren’t theirs. So I can’t really analyse CALLA in the same way. However, I’ve also been working on a little something that involved me really analysing who each CALLA member was. So I thought, how about analysing how I just imagine the CALLA members in general.

For this deep dive, I will be comparing CALLA to their MBTI types. Now, to any MBTI enthusiasts out there, I know 16personalities is not the best source for these personalities. However, it is the most accessible. And also, once again, the CALLA members aren’t real. So I kinda had to construct them out of something.

HYUNJOO - THE DEFENDER (ISFJ)
16personalities describes the defender as hardworking and devoted, as well as feeling responsible for those around them. To me, this is Hyunjoo in a nutshell. I think of all the 16personality descriptions, this one is the best fit.

Hyunjoo is CALLA’s leader, but on the surface she seems quieter and sweeter, instead of commanding and authoritative. But Hyunjoo still has many leadership qualities. Hyunjoo always puts her members first, even if that involves sacrificing herself, and she always ensures she knows everything and anything about her members’ situations. When in a circumstance where she is highlighted, she feels a sense of guilt, as she believes she should be able to share the moment with her colleagues, yet if her colleague is succeeding alone she only feels a sense of pride. The members often worry about her giving them too much of her, but Hyunjoo feels fulfilled from watching those she loves succeed. Not only does she seek this bond with her own group members, she also seeks friendship with others on the outside, and wishes to express warmth and comfort to those unfamiliar with her.

I believe all the strengths listed with the ISFJ personality suit Hyunjoo perfectly. She is reliable and supportive, always there for her members. However, behind the scenes she is also observant and helps her members achieve perfection within their songs and choreographies. Her hardworking nature is what led her to such an intense career, and she is also enthusiastic for the future of her group. Overall, despite her bubbly, cute and potentially weak exterior, Hyunjoo is a strong minded person.

Hyunjoo also demonstrates some of the ISFJ weaknesses. Hyunjoo is overly humble, viewing herself as less than she truly is, which is a contributor towards her shock of becoming CALLA’s leader in the first place. She also suppresses her feelings and finds it hard to accept when she needs to take a step back and take care of herself, also linking to her reluctance to change despite her members’ wishes.

SOPHIA - THE ENTERTAINER (ESFP)
I hope I’ve done a good job at expressing this, but Sophia is the loud and spontaneous member of CALLA. So of course, she is the ESFP personality type. 16personalities describes the entertainer as someone who gets caught up in the moment and who spends time encouraging others.

Sophia loves telling jokes and keeping a lighthearted atmosphere amongst her members, as nothing would hurt her more than seeing her members upset. She also loves attention, both for her members and herself, taking a lot of pride in her appearance and her group’s achievements. Sophia has never wanted to live a simple life, hence why she has lived both in the USA and now Korea as an idol. Repetitiveness is too boring for her, making her want to live each day to the fullest and to never say no to herself.

Some of the strengths Sophia are her boldness, her showmanship and her excellent people skills. Unlike some of her other members, she isn’t afraid to approach someone new and strike up a conversation. To Sophia, the world's her stage and she’s not afraid to give herself a challenge and try something new. Many people admire her confidence, including some of her quieter members. Being an older member of the group, she also balances out Hyunjoo’s quieter and more humble personality.

Sophia does have some weaknesses though, such as being vulnerable to criticism. Sophia has quite a strong sarcastic humour, which is sometimes interpreted the wrong way by the people around her, and when this happens she tends to become quite defensive, with it weighing on her mind long after the conflict is over. She also has quite a short attention span and is easily bored, which can make her harder for Hyunjoo to manage sometimes.

JUNI - THE ADVOCATE (INFJ)
The advocate personality type seeks self fulfilment and being a good spirit to those around them. Despite her quiet personality, Juni is highly ambitious and always strives towards her goals. To Juni, her goal is to give back to those around her.

To some, Juni may seem to fade into the background of CALLA during their more casual content, but Juni is someone who everyone should keep their eye on. Her contributions in CALLA come more in the form of what she can give to her members. Juni loves to cook, and often insists on taking care of her members’ health. She cares about honesty, and ensuring those looking upon the group see those she loves for who they truly are. She is also highly ambitious, becoming a rapper due to inspiration from her idol and not giving up no matter how difficult. Juni being a rapper in fact, is probably a very shocking part of who she is as it seems at odds with her more shy personality. This is exactly why no one should underestimate her.

Strength wise, Juni is definitely creative, loving to write stories but also her own songs with a dream to not only make Lily feel happy, but to make her members (and herself) feel proud of what she can do. She is a passionate idol, not giving up on her goals even when success isn’t seen immediately. To her members Juni is someone to admire, but also to trust as someone who would understand and encourage them.

However, Juni suffers from reluctance to open up. While she spends a lot of time making sure her members feel seen and understood, they often feel like she tells them little in return. Juni is also a perfectionist, and often feels fear that she isn’t good enough for what she is pursuing. Because of this, she can often tire herself out, which doesn’t help with her more quiet nature, as it can be hard to tell whether she is okay or having a harder time.

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
cont.

EMMA - THE CAMPAIGNER (ENFP)
Campaigners are described as outgoing, open-hearted and open-minded, as well as lively and upbeat. I feel like Emma has been a harder member to pin-point the personality of, however I believe this suits her.

At home, Emma was the oldest sister of five, and so she has always felt a sense of responsibility for the wellbeing of those around her. Emma cannot stand feeling selfish and instead feels a deep desire to give to those around her, similar to Juni. She struggles being in the maknae line of CALLA, as she is so used to being a role model, that being taken care of makes her feel agitated. Emma is outgoing and loves talking to new people and getting to know them. She also seeks joy, so like Sophia, likes to act humorous and entertaining, wanting to bring happiness not only to her members but to their fans as well.

Emma is enthusiastic and spontaneous, not allowing herself to get swallowed up by negative emotions. She also has a kind heart and wants to be someone reliable for her group members. While she loves to chat with others, she also loves to listen to them, and goes above and beyond to make them feel special. Despite her spontaneity though, Emma is also perceptive and curious and spends a lot of time being attentive to others’ interests and moods, never allowing herself to feel selfish.

An issue with Emma would be her intense drive to please other people. Like many older siblings, Emma found herself in a situation where she became a carer for her younger sisters, which has led her to forget sometimes she is allowed to just take time for herself. She often feels restless if she’s not challenging herself and spending time with others, and sometimes forgets to set boundaries with others due to wanting to welcome them. Because of this, Emma sometimes finds it hard to relax and do things that she specifically wants to.

YEJOON - THE VIRTUOSO (ISTP)
Yejoon is by far the hardest personality for me to pinpoint. The virtuoso however does seem to match her. The virtuoso is described as curious and rational. I’ve always imagined Yejoon as a calmer member of CALLA, and preferring to observe than be the centre of everything.

Yejoon is a realist, not wanting to become overly ambitious or too energetic, but instead likes to achieve her goals systematically. She also likes to push the boundaries of what is possible, which can sometimes be a challenge for Hyunjoo to manage, though not as difficult as the more extraverted members. She is the most independent member, not needing validation from others, which tends to make her appear more mature and cool. However, she of course still loves spending time with her members, and finds their own ideas just as interesting to help her create her visions. This is why she specifically asked to be in a group, as the idea of achieving her dreams on her own felt too lonely and sad.

The main word I would use to describe Yejoon is relaxed. And that just so happens to be a strength of the virtuoso personality. Yejoon doesn’t overthink and instead takes each day as it comes. She also has a focus on rationality, and while most of her members may feel more emotive, Yejoon is the main voice of reason in the group. However, she is also energetic in her own way, usually expressing this through more subtle ways. She also likes to challenge herself, especially loving when a difficult song demo is presented to the group, so that she can test the limits of her voice.

Yejoon is known for being more secretive and stubborn though, with one of the main inside jokes in CALLA being that no one knows what she does at night. Furthermore, the reason why she is so hard to pinpoint is simply because she doesn’t like vulnerability and showing her complete self to everyone. She doesn’t like being told she is wrong and it can sometimes cause tension between the group and the company when ideas for the group’s direction clash. Overall Yejoon is very passionate, but sometimes this gets in the way of her ability to compromise.

There! Some of these were a lot easier to pinpoint than others, but I hope I did a good job capturing the CALLA members! I don't know how well I've gotten some of these across through content, so I'll keep trying hard to do that lol. But yes, here you go

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Hi. So.

One thing I've always been really insecure about with CALLA is my editing. I feel like over time, my schedules, tracklists stuff like that have been alright, but one thing I've always hated were CALLA's album designs. I really just didn't like them. But with the new album coming up, I tried to get myself out of my comfort zone and go above and beyond with my design. I also noticed as I was looking back on CALLA's history, I never made an album cover for Shoot Your Shot...

So... I decided I wanted to re-design all of CALLA's album covers (and make one for SYS). And like, funnily enough I actually love these album covers so much I've decided the new album's one just wasn't good enough anymore, and so I'm also gonna re-design that one too LOL. (The only one that hasn't changed much is Lily's as I felt it fit having a simple design)
SYS.pngPinkAura.pngLily.pngI Love Me.png
Anyways, I hope you like these designs! If you don't, just pretend you do so my dreams don't get crushed.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Hi. So.

One thing I've always been really insecure about with CALLA is my editing. I feel like over time, my schedules, tracklists stuff like that have been alright, but one thing I've always hated were CALLA's album designs. I really just didn't like them. But with the new album coming up, I tried to get myself out of my comfort zone and go above and beyond with my design. I also noticed as I was looking back on CALLA's history, I never made an album cover for Shoot Your Shot...

So... I decided I wanted to re-design all of CALLA's album covers (and make one for SYS). And like, funnily enough I actually love these album covers so much I've decided the new album's one just wasn't good enough anymore, and so I'm also gonna re-design that one too LOL. (The only one that hasn't changed much is Lily's as I felt it fit having a simple design)
View attachment 76839View attachment 76838View attachment 76837View attachment 76836
Anyways, I hope you like these designs! If you don't, just pretend you do so my dreams don't get crushed.
They're beautiful!!

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Me again because I've had a productive evening

I've made a carrd for the CALLA members! I have something that I've made which this carrd will be attached to soon but it has secret info on it so the other thing isn't ready yet...
In the meantime, here is a carrd all about CALLA!

It will be updated each era at minimum, or just whenever new facts need to be added!

I would like to credit @chaerifyyy for coming up with the idea of making a "website" for their groups. I know theirs isn't ready yet, but they have given me permission to post this. When their's drops, make sure you give it lots of love <3

roaxy

(¯`*•.¸,¤°´✿.。.:* вєαυтιfυℓ *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
Website
bluequeen000.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
Love it!
Me again because I've had a productive evening

I've made a carrd for the CALLA members! I have something that I've made which this carrd will be attached to soon but it has secret info on it so the other thing isn't ready yet...
In the meantime, here is a carrd all about CALLA!

It will be updated each era at minimum, or just whenever new facts need to be added!

I would like to credit @chaerifyyy for coming up with the idea of making a "website" for their groups. I know theirs isn't ready yet, but they have given me permission to post this. When their's drops, make sure you give it lots of love <3

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Ranking all CALLA songs in terms of fairness

Have you ever wondered which CALLA songs are the most and least fair? No? Well I have.
When running a fake group, I feel it is important to make sure you aren't biased towards one of your idols and to give them all fair treatement. Because of this, I was curious about which CALLA distributions were the most and least fair.
Now, I just want to clarify, I am not a maths student. Just in case someone here is really passionate. I study psychology which does involve looking at statistics for some units but it's not my primary focus of study. Therefore this following definition will probably be a bit wishy washy.
To find out the fairness rankings, I used standard deviation. For those who do not know what this is, it's really complicated to explain. So I will try my best. Basically, standard deviation finds an average in a set of values (average 1), and then it finds out another average (average 2) which is how much each value differs from average 1. Got it? So I will be showing the average 2 percentage for each song. The smaller the number the more fair the distribution.

MOST FAIR
Checkmate (1.51%)
AURA (1.99%)
Espresso (2.01%)
Love Is Dead (2.15%)
Escape Room (2.55%)
About Love (2.63%)
No (3.59%)
You.zip (4.03%)
LILY (4.31%)
Love Dive (4.39%)
My Way (4.7%)
Done (5.29%) (Over benefits: Yejoon, under benefits: Juni)
Shoot! (5.73%) (Over benefits: Juni, under benefits: Yejoon)
%%(Eung Eung) (5.85%) (Over benefits: Yejoon, under benefits: Hyunjoo)
LEAST FAIR

I'll update this leaderboard for every comeback, however when their discography starts getting really big I'll only show the top 3-5 and bottom 3-5 instead

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
THE CALLA LILY WEEKLY ROUNDUP - 2nd January to 8th January
As previously mentioned, the CALLA roundups are going to be quite empty at the moment. But someone did submit some prompts for me so thank you!

Hyunjoo and Yejoon did a vlive together in which they spoke with Lily. One question that came up was a regular one, which was asking about their senior group SPIRE. Yejoon mentioned that she trained closely with Rowan and Changbin, and was also getting closer to Taewoo due to the fact they were both the maknaes of their group. Hyunjoo also mentioned that RANGERS’s Ben and Kibum, as well as QUEENIE’s Xuqing had messaged her upon hearing the news about their full album and wished the group luck.
They also answered a question about their first loves. Hyunjoo said she was quite young when she first fell for someone, and because of this she cringes at the memories, as she used so much aegyo to impress her boyfriend. Yejoon then confessed she’d never fallen in love, as she was too concerned with school when she was young, and then began training and became focused on that. Hyunjoo joked that Yejoon needed to find a boyfriend, but she joked back that Lily was her first love and she was okay with that for now.
This question also caused Hyunjoo to confirm that the group is not under a dating ban, and that their company doesn't care as long as they date in a non-obnoxious way.
Lily on twt have also been bringing attention to each of CALLA’s talents. Many people have been shocked by the group’s vocal talent. Some petty anti-fans started rivalling these posts by saying CALLA aren’t good dancers, which just lead to fans showing clips of Hyunjoo and Sophia pre-debut dancing.

The comeback will be soon. I promise. Just hold on tighter! Am I saying this more for myself than you guys? Yep.

I've decided to update the CALLA LILY roundup submissions form. I felt perhaps the last one was too overly complicated, so I've changed the form to now be two questions. The first one is to submit any prompts of any kind, questions, compliments or drama. And the second is to submit any general feedback you have!

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Just letting everyone know

I mentioned in my carrd post that there was going to be an easily accessible away of getting to the carrd, but it wasn’t ready due to top secret information.
That top secret information was this username, and the carrd currently on my profile has a link to the calla carrd on it! So in the future if you wish to find the calla carrd but aren’t sure where it is, that’s where