CALLA [Fake Group] All Updates Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
ALL EYES ARE ON THIS GIRL GROUP AFTER THEIR SHOCKING PERFORMANCE AT FKAMA

Many fans were ecstatic to see girl group ENCHANTRESS on stage again, performing GFRIEND’s Navillera, at FKAMA. However, what fans were not expecting was a collaboration between another girl group, CALLA.

CALLA debuted August 2022 and have been slowly gaining popularity since. This performance might be the one that will boost them into stardom.

While many weren’t initially expecting much from the group, people were quickly shocked by the abilities of the members and their natural presence on stage. In particular, members Hyunjoo and Yejoon stood out, with Yejoon’s vocals being almost on par with those of Violet’s, and Hyunjoo having an incredible dance break.

ENCHANTRESS’s fandom Aurora were responding to tweets from those who were both shocked and unhappy with the performance, saying that any Aurora would know by now of the close friendship that had formed between the ENCHANTRESS and CALLA members, and that anyone who felt CALLA didn’t deserve to be on stage with them were acting foolish.

Thankfully, most people are now just eagerly awaiting the news of CALLA’s next comeback.

CALLA’s last comeback, No, took place in late November, and the performance actually won the group ‘rap performance of the year’ at the FKAMAs. The award was accepted by member Juni, the main rapper of the group, who thanked everyone for acknowledging her hard work. The collab group Hyunjoo had participated in, COS: Dawn, also received an award for best collab. We congratulate all the CALLA members on such a successful show

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
JUNI INSTAGRAM POST
70D14DEE-54F9-4A0E-A552-91D8C047D582.jpeg
Wow… I’m still in so much shock. Really, thank you everyone for giving me this opportunity. I will keep working harder in the future for you

(I know of a few people who already made trophy photos, and while I knew if CALLA won any categories I wanted to post one, just to beat the copying allegations I want to acknowledge that at least @LostInTheDream and @roa_is_amazing beat me to this idea)

Last edited:

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Girl Group Vocalist Goes Viral On Twitter After Vlive Where She Covers Difficult Song

Members of girl group CALLA Yejoon and Juni decided to do a vlive before the majority of the members returned home for Christmas.

During the live, fans asked rapper Juni to sing a song of her favourite rapper, LE of EXID, as a celebration for Juni’s rap winning the group rap performance of the year at the FKAMAs. Juni showed off the rap of songs D.D.D as it was the song she auditioned with for the company.

However, after Juni’s short cover, the idol began to pressure her colleague to sing the song she auditioned with too, telling her to sing the whole thing. Despite Yejoon’s protests, she revealed she had auditioned with HYNN’s The Lonely Bloom Stands Alone, a song known for its difficulty.

Fans were shocked to hear the idol sing it with near perfection, the clip quickly spreading rapidly online and gaining traction from fans and non-fans alike.

You can check the cover out here:

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
ESCAPE ROOM DISTRIBUTION
Ps: I know it’s very wonky and that Yejoon literally only just made it into frame. I’m not very good at positioning these images okay just pretend they’re nice and central 💀

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM MEHONEY ENTERTAINMENT

Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates it! Though, despite those who do not celebrate, I hope everyone will be excited to hear the special launch MeHoney Entertainment is releasing in time for Christmas.

MeHoney Entertainment is lauching PHOTOCARDS!
The first batch of photocards will be sent on the 25th of December!
An order form will be linked on this post, allowing anyone who wants them to order their very own CALLA photocards

On the order form, you can order from any era up to as much as 10 times per era. You do not have to complete a seperate form to get photocards from different eras, and you do not have to order from every era.
Currently available eras include: Shoot Your Shot, Pink.Aura and I Love Me
The form will be updated with every comeback

In addition to the base conditions that will be continued past Christmas, MeHoney is also launching a Christmas event alongside the photocards.
If you order before Christmas, you can guarentee at least one of the photocards per era given will be of your bias. In order to do this, please ensure you select an option from the provided list, even if it's "no preference". If your religion causes this offer to make you feel uncomfortable, you can specifically opt out of it. I will also assume anyone who doesn't answer the question doesn't want the offer

I know a LOT of other groups and soloists do album and photocard orders, but I BELIEVE it was @LostInTheDream who started them... if I am wrong please correct me.

ORDER FORM:

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
CALLA'S SECRET SANTA EXCHANGE | CALLA CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

All: Merry Christmas Lily!
Juni: To all Lily who celebrate we hope you are having a good holiday
Emma: And to all the Lily that don’t we hope you’re happy anyway
Hyunjoo: At the beginning of December, us CALLA members did a secret Santa pull. We each got a name of a different member and then bought them gifts. Today, we will be exchanging those gifts
Sophia: We were allowed to buy them as many gifts as we wanted, and whatever we wanted, but it did have to be under a certain price
Emma: We also rote heartfelt letters to each other for a warm Christmas
Yejoon: Let’s see who got what for who!
All: Let’s go

Sophia: So who is opening first…
Hyunjoo: I think our maknae should go first
Yejoon: Ah? Me? Okay *begins to search the pile of presents*
Emma: This is so exciting
Yejoon: Look, they wrapped them all in red paper, like my representative colour
Sophia: That’s such a Hyunjoo thing to do
Yejoon: Okay so there seems to be 3 presents here *opens the first one*
Juni: Oh wow
Yejoon: What is this *laughing* a feather boa
Emma: You will look stylish wearing it, put it on!
Yejoon: It’s so feathery
Sophia: That’s because it’s a feather boa. It would be a bit useless without feathers
Yejoon: *Puts it on* how do I look
*The members clap for her*
Yejoon: Next present then? *Opens it* Ah… silly string
Hyunjoo: Oh no…
Juni: Definitely not a Hyunjoo present no way would she give any member silly string…
Yejoon: How do I open it?
Hyunjoo: Not right now, please *laughing*
Yejoon: *Get’s it open and sprays a little*
Juni: Oh dear… this video will be a mess by the end
Sophia: Open the final present
Yejoon: *opens it* I am Lee Yejoon *she holds up a pink and white hat winter hat that has ‘I am Lee Yejoon’ written on it in red*
Hyunjoo: It’s not wrong…
Sophia: A truthful hat
Yejoon: *finds the letter and begins reading* to our lovely baby maknae Lee Yejoon. I hope you like your presents. I got you stuff that would let you make your impact in our world, because you deserve to. Wow. Lee Yejoon is so cool, everyone deserves to know it. That’s particularly the purpose of the hat. If you wore it in public, everyone would know who you are.
Emma: That’s such a funny idea but it’s also so true…
Yejoon: *still reading* On a more serious note. Yejoon, a present you can give back to me today and for the rest of our lives is to never change. Our maknae is so lovely and so fun to be around I can’t imagine a life where Lee Yejoon is no longer this same Lee Yejoon. If you dare change I will stop talking to you. So make your Unnie happy and keep being proud of who you are. Merry Christmas Baby Joonie. Love from your secret Santa
Sophia: Do you think it was Juni? Because of the fact she called you baby Joonie
Hyunjoo: I don’t think it was Juni…
Yejoon: I have a feeling I know who did this
Emma: Let’s make the guesses at the end
Juni: Yeah I agree. Because if two people think the same thing it would be complicated

Emma: Me next?
Sophia: You next
Emma: Woo hoo! *goes to get the presents*
Yejoon: I bet she’ll get proper presents and not a feather boa
Sophia: Ah don’t complain you look beautiful…
Yejoon: It’s itchy though…
Emma: First present! *opens it* ooh, some hair scrunchies, cute!
Juni: Wow the colours are so pretty
Hyunjoo: Ah cute!
Emma: I wanted new scrunchies I’ll make sure I wear these a lot. *Begins to open second present*
Sophia: You have to share!
Emma: *Shows a bar of chocolate* very nice, it’s my favourite flavour
Hyunjoo: Are you opening your presents in size order?
Emma: No…
Yejoon: She totally is
Emma: Final present! *Opens it* Ah *laughing*
Juni: Ah it’s cute!
Emma: *Shows pillow that looks like a poop emoji* it’s so cute. My younger sisters would like this
Hyunjoo: It’s for you though not your sisters
Emma: I know, I will have to get them their own though *picks up the letter and reads it* To Nayeon-ie. I know this year you’ve become Emma to loads of people both inside and outside of Korea, but in the heart of your Unnie you will always be my Nayeon *pauses her reading* I am not your Nayeon I am my own Nayeon…
Yejoon: Shake my head Unnie…
Emma: *Continues reading* I hope you like the presents I got you, I personally think they’re as cute and sweet as you are. Please enjoy your chocolate and maybe if you’re feeling generous you will share some with your Unnie..? Have a good Christmas and I’ll make sure I spend my 2023 protecting and loving you, as both Nayeon and as Emma
Sophia: I’m sorry to take this away from Emma but this was one hundred percent Hyunjoo
Emma: I was thinking the same thing don’t worry
Hyunjoo: I don’t know what you mean
Emma: Unnie please only you would say stuff like this
Hyunjoo: Like what?
Sophia: Juni next?
Yejoon: Yeah

Juni: *grabs her present*
Sophia: Just one? Someone was being cheap…
Juni: Ah! I bet they put a lot of thought into it *she opens it* Ah cute! *she does a diary that is covered in swirls and has Won Jooyeon written on it* See it’s cute!
Sophia: I was just joking about the cheap thing!
Juni: *Begins to flick through the pages* Wait oh my…
Hyunjoo: What?
Juni: *She opens the diary up on a double page, showing that in the corners there are two photos, one of Juni and Emma and another with just Juni* It’s like it on every page
Yejoon: Ah? Cute! She must’ve spent a long time printing photos for every page…
Sophia: I think this was Yejoon’s present
Hyunjoo: We’re doing guessing at the end!
Juni: I really like it. Thank you
Yejoon: Letter time!
Juni: *Begins to read the letter* To Joonie-Unnie
Hyunjoo: So it’s definitely Emma or Yejoon
Sophia: It’s obviously Yejoon
Juni: *Continues reading* I hope you have an amazing Christmas because after how hard you’ve worked this year, you deserve it. When thinking of what present to get my Unnie, I was thinking about how quiet she is and how she keeps her feelings to herself, and that’s when it came to me. Unnie, I hope you aren’t afraid to share who you are with us, but if you are, this diary will allow you to express yourself freely. I also hope the photos on each page will remind you of how much your members love you. And if you don’t want to use it as a diary, you can use it to write down lyric ideas as I know you wanted to start writing songs. Well, was my present idea good? Unnie I will love you forever. Merry Christmas
Emma: It’s cute
Hyunjoo: These messages are so sweet. You guys are cute
Juni: Who’s doing the next present? Because Sophia-Unnie is older than Hyunjoo-Unnie but Hyunjoo-Unnie is the leader
Emma: I think leader should go last
Sophia: So do I
Juni: I think Sophia-Unnie should go last
Sophia: What why?
Yejoon: I think so too...
Hyunjoo: Huh?
Sophia: You guys are so mean to me…
Emma: If everyone else thinks Sophia-Unnie should go last…
Sophia: Uh…

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
cont.

Hyunjoo: *awkwardly grabs her presents and opens the first one* Ah look, it is really cute! It’s a blanket
Sophia: Oh my look how fluffy it is
Yejoon: Wow it really is fluffy, that’ll keep you so warm
Hyunjoo: The colour too, it’s so cute
Emma: Your secret Santa made a good choice
Hyunjoo: *opens the second present* ooh, a colouring book. This will be so nice in between promotions to relax. Ah. I really like it
Juni: Wow the pictures are so pretty
Sophia: Do you have some pens though? To colour it in
Hyunjoo: Ah… I’ll have to get some *chuckles, as she opens the final present* Ooh?
Yejoon: Is that a tiara?
Hyunjoo: Yes, not a real one though
Sophia: Of course it wasn’t going to be a real one
Juni: Put it on!
Hyunjoo: *puts the tiara on her head and begins reading* To my Unnie, or, for today, princess Unnie. That’s what you are to me, you’re a princess who takes care of CALLA. Unnie thank you for working so hard to take care of us members and for always putting us first. This Christmas though, please put yourself first. The blanket will keep you cozy and your colouring book will give you something peaceful to do in your spare time. You work so hard, please remember to take care of yourself. Thank you for being my Unnie, as I can’t imagine sharing this journey with anyone else. Love from your secret Santa
Yejoon: She’s right, you need to take more care of yourself
Hyunjoo: It’s so sweet, it’s making me want to cry
Sophia: Ah Unnie don’t cry! You can’t be emotional as I open my presents
Emma: Open it!

Sophia: I wonder which one it is *picks up the only one left* Only one…
Hyunjoo: If it’s only one it probably has more value
Sophia: I know I know I’m just joking! *Opens it* Ah! What is this *shows a picture frame that contains a photo of her sleeping, though it’s obscured by a piece of paper* Is this really it? Who did this?!
Emma: What’s the paper?
Sophia: Maybe it’s the letter? I couldn’t see the letter attached to the present
Juni: Open the frame up and see
Sophia: *Opens the frame up and takes the paper out, before reading it* To Daiyu-Unnie. I know this present might seem underwhelming. Though I hope you found it funny. This isn’t actually the entire present… I am working in collaboration with our staff team to make sure I give you the best thing possible. But I do hope you find use for this picture frame too. Put a nicer photo in it if you want. Unnie, you’re the only member of our team who is from another place. I always admire how confident you are despite being away from home, because I could never be in that position myself. When I was thinking of what to get you for Christmas, I thought I should do something that rewards you for your confidence. To claim the rest of your present, please shout “give me my present” in your native language. Merry Christmas
Hyunjoo: Huh? This is really odd
Yejoon: Which of us is creative enough to come up with a whole scheme for secret Santa
Sophia: *No longer reading* Why do I have to shout in Mandarin, no one here speaks it
Emma: Just do what the letter says I’m so curious!
Sophia: *In Mandarin* Give me my present!
*A staff member walks in with a basket and places it down in front of her*
Hyunjoo: Huh?
Yejoon: I don’t recognise any of these snacks?
Sophia: Ah… that’s because they’re from back home…
Emma: Huh?
Sophia: Yeah. These are snacks I used to eat a lot when I was younger. Ah… *looking through them* Oh my… *pulls out a sparkly blue and white bow* this was my cheerleading bow from high school in America… What is this…
Juni: Unnie there’s a letter!
Sophia: *Hands shaking slightly as she opens the letter* To our beloved Daiyu… or is it Sophia you’re going by these days? We know you’ve been away from home for a long time now, but this is your first Christmas not with us and even if you’re having a good time, your mum and dad miss you lots. But we can’t be selfish and keep you home with us, so instead we’ve brought home to you. Please enjoy these snacks we know you love, and make sure to share some with your members! We also hope you like your cheer bow to remind you of your time in America. You’ve always been so brave and we’ll always be so proud of how much you challenge yourself. So never give up. We were going to send these ourselves, but then your colleague Jooyeon asked us if we could send them to her so that she could give them to you for a game.
Juni: Ah they spoilt it!
Emma: *Laughing*
Sophia: *Still reading, trying not to laugh but also with a shaking voice* We hope you thank her for being so thoughtful! Merry Christmas, our little girl, and keep following your dreams. Mum and dad
Yejoon: I was not expecting Juni-Unnie to do something as insane as this!
Juni: I’m full of surprises
Hyunjoo: Are you crying?
Sophia: *With some tears falling down her face* No! Of course not. Ah. Jooyeon come here and hug me! I need to show my love for you!
*Juni goes over and hugs her, as Sophia keeps smiling despite her tears*
Sophia: I hope you know I will never forgive you for making me cry in front of Lily
Juni: I’m sure Lily understand

Emma: We need to make our guesses
Yejoon: Obviously Sophia-Unnie doesn’t need to because her parents already told us
Hyunjoo: Juni who do you think had you?
Juni: I think it was… Yejoon
Yejoon: Ah? Me?
Emma: Yejoon who do you think it was
Yejoon: I think Sophia-Unnie had me
Sophia: Oh? Like a triangle?
Hyunjoo: Does that mean me and Emma had each other?
Emma: I think so! Unnie! Come give me a hug!
*Hyunjoo and Emma hug each other*
Yejoon: Unnies come hug me too!
*Sophia, Yejoon and Juni all hug*
Emma: I think we had a successful secret Santa
Sophia: Me too!
Yejoon: I think Juni-Unnie gave the best present
Hyunjoo: Ah! It’s not a competition
Emma: It’s definitely not a competition. Juni-Unnie beat us by miles…
Hyunjoo: Ah! You guys!

Juni: We hope Lily are having an amazing Christmas wherever they are!
Hyunjoo: We also hope Lily will continue to show us love throughout 2023
Emma: As long as Lily are by our sides, we will continue to have lots of fun as a group!
Sophia: See you then Lily
Yejoon: I feel like we need a way of saying goodbye
Emma: I feel like we should’ve thought of this sooner
Hyunjoo: What about ‘I want you Calla Lily’
Sophia: Ah why that?
Hyunjoo: Because of the lyrics to our song, Lily!
Juni: I like it! Let’s go into 2023 with that as our motto!
Emma: I agree!
Hyunjoo: Okay, 3,2,1
All: I want you Calla Lily! *they all cheer*

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
This is the softest and more adorable thing ever.
When Sophia was opening her present I lowkey had tears in my eyes
I was literally the one who wrote it and it still made me emotional. Like GUYS SEE I CAN DO NICE THINGS FOR CALLA TOO

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
THE CALLA LILY WEEKLY ROUNDUP - 19th December to 25th December
Welcome back everyone! It's your (my) favourite time of the week! It's time to discuss the activities of CALLA and LILY this week that didn't get reported on... or did get reported on but here is a different way of wording it. There's a lot to cover this week, including some real life Lily statistics! So buckle in!

The FKAMAs were this week, which came with many treats for Lily. Some may remember how before the show, there was a lot of internal arguing in the Lily fandom, as Juni stans Juli were trying to get people to vote for 'No' for best rap performance, specifically for main rapper Juni, while other Lily felt the fandom should be focusing on all 5 members. This dispute quickly dissipated after it was announced 'No' did in fact win best rap performance, as Lily put their differences asside to celebrate the idol's achievement regardless of who their bias was. Though some non-Juni biased stans remained salty, most of them were shunned by the other fans. Though some Juli did feel a bit iffy about the sudden change of attitude from Lily.
On top of Juni's achivement, Hyunjoo's cover group COS: Dawn also won best collaboration. Many of the fandoms involved celebrated together, though some also argued about which members were the most impactful. Most fans were just happy about the win though.
Lily and Aurora also celebrated together after a surprise collaboration between CALLA and ENCHANTRESS, in which they covered GFRIEND's Navillera with a dark twist. The fandoms praised the cover for how well it captured all 10 girls talents, and also how well the 10 work as a group. The cover itself also got the attraction of non-fans, who are now eager to see what's next for the group.
Another noticeable moment from the Navillera cover was the opening between Sophia and Emma. The two girls appeared to nearly kiss as part of their ventriloquist performance, which caused many queer Lily, but also queer kpop fans in general, to freak out. Emphia is now a popular CALLA ship, though many also do not like the shipping and wish it would stop.
Yejoon went viral for her song cover that she did on vlive. This gained even more new Lily who are now sure that CALLA may be one of the most vocally strong kpop groups out there right now. Some fandoms have argued back though, saying CALLA is too new for this to be sure.
Hyunjoo, Juni and Yejoon have all safely made it home to their families for Christmas. They've been updating fans. Hyunjoo shared that her brother Hyunbin is also home for Christmas, and he posted photos on his own Instagram of the two of them. Juni and Yejoon have also shared they are spending time with their own siblings.

Lily are very emotional after a Secret Santa video posted for Christmas. Many Lily are confident that the CALLA members have a very strong and authentic bond, and they loved to see the close friendships between the members. Lily also elaborated on some of the things each member received in their letters. Hyunpple agree with Emma in that they hope she will take care of herself, Juli want Juni to feel more confident, Emmarine and Youra both agree they never want their biases to change. The most emotional fans though were by far Sopha, who were devastated seeing their usually playful member crying due to missing her parents. Once again, the fandom is quite upset that MeHoney Entertainment didn't let her go back to Taiwan for Christmas.
Emma and Sophia shared that they spent Christmas together in a vlive they did in the final few hours of the day, saying they went to a restaurant to celebrate and even drank some wine together. Sophia said she felt embarassed about how emotional she got during Secret Santa. Emma told her not to feel embarassed because she missed her family too. Emma then opened up saying that the second oldest sister in her family would be going to University in a couple months, and Christmas would've likely been the last time her whole family were together before then. Emma then sadly shared she felt like a failed Unnie to her sister for not being there for her final Christmas as a child. Sophia quickly assured her she wasn't a failed Unnie, and both quickly changed the topic back to happier Christmas stories after noticing the bitter atmosphere. Many Lily are again mad that MeHoney refused to let Emma go back to Jeju for Christmas so that she could see her sisters.

CALLA's first batch of photocards were distributed today, with the Christmas offer coming to an end. In total 103 photocards were distributed amongst the Lily on the forums. But of these 103... which ones appeared the most and least...
If you want to know whether your photocards were rare or not, I believe if you are on PC, if you hover over the image you were sent it should tell you which photocard you got. If not, you could always ask.
I will note that I counted all the photocards at once, meaning a card may be more common simply because one person received many duplicates of it. So rarity is just how many individual times that card was randomised!!

By far, the most common photocard was Hyunjoo's Shoot Your Shot Photocard No.1. This card was given 7 times total!
The photocards in 2nd, all given 5 times were: Sophia Shoot Your Shot 1, Yejoon Shoot Your Shot 2, Emma I Love Me 1, Hyunjoo I Love Me 2, Juni I Love Me 2 and Emma I Love Me 2
On the other hand, some of the less common photocards, only being given twice were: Hyunjoo Pink.Aura 2, Juni Pink.Aura 2, Emma Pink.Aura 2, Hyunjoo I Love Me 1, Juni I Love Me 1, Yejoon I Love Me 1 and Yejoon I Love Me 2
But there was one photocard that was only received ONE TIME. This person was also the last to even receive their order, meaning this photocard was nearly not given at all. This is currently the rarest CALLA photocard... and that photocard is... Yejoon Pink.Aura 1...

The total times each member were received go as follows:
Hyunjoo: 23 times
Sophia: 22 times
Juni: 18 times
Emma: 24 times
Yejoon: 16 times

Well, did you get a rare photocard?

Don't forget:
If you want to submit anything for the CALLA LILY roundup, feel free! But keep the hate to a bare minimum! A little spice is fun but too much is overpowering... Now all my planned promotions for a while are finished CALLA LILY roundups will probably be smaller until the next comeback
And even though the Christmas offer is over, you can still order CALLA Photocards! Even if you've already ordered. Maybe you want to try and get a rare photocard? Or maybe you just want to see some more! But don't forget... the more you order the more common the cards will become. Want to take the risk..? Or perhaps you should just wait until the next comeback...

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
MeHoney Entertainment Discusses Fans’ Concerns, and Talks Upcoming Plans For CALLA
The CEO of MeHoney Entertainment released a statement today discussing their plans for their artists now that the new year is approaching.

First of all, the company addressed the concerns some Lily were holding about members Sophia and Emma having to stay home for Christmas instead of being reunited with their families.
The company acknowledged this was an unfair decision and had been very tough for the company to make, as no one wants to be seperated from the family during holidays. They backed their decision up though, saying at this time of year, flights are a lot more expensive and pushing the company’s budget, especially for such a short stay. However, they did also mention this was a decision reached with both artists who understood the situation and agreed it was a less convenient time to be going home.

The company then moved on to address their plans for CALLA in the New Year.
Idols Hyunjoo, Juni and Yejoon are all scheduled to return to the company by the end of the week. Once all the idols have returned to work, MeHoney Entertainment has revealed the group will be preparing a full album comeback for fans.
The company acknowledged a promise made by Sophia earlier in the group’s career, saying that once the group got their first win, they would thank fans with a full album. The company commented that they liked this promise, and the members still intended to fulfil it.

The full album will contain one early release single, that the idols will promote while the remaining teaser promotions are taking place. Then, the full album will have a promoted title track and a promotional bside, that will be promoted for the two weeks after comeback. The currently expected timeline for this comeback is the end of January to early February.

In addition to the comeback news, the company promised once promotions wrap up, they have promised all five artists an extended break from promotions that will last for the entirety of March, and therefore allow all the girls, no matter how far they live, a chance to see their families again.

The company hopes this news is exciting for fans of CALLA