❥--[Mental Health Support Space]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

luvt4i

Kpop Fan
Credits
Swervy
i'll never tell you what happened, and you'll never know anything happened in the first place.
you know to much already.
and right now, we're having a great conversation.
do not mess this up with your unstable moods and borderline personality, tai. please dont

KPOP_bb-gg_stan

Kpop Fan
Stray Kids Everywhere All Around The World
Website
iheartkpop.carrd.co
Credits
Rainbow Fingerheart
you ruined me and you think you are allowed to leave your past behind, and get a clean new start?
lover girl, you are very wrong.
i just want to be friends with you, but first, you need to acknowledge what you did, and acknowledge that it was not my fault.
tw self harm you sent me pictures of your self harm. you knew i was not okay, and you influenced me to do the things you did.
tw ed i starved myself because you told me to. you said it was the only way i could reach my weight goal.
you traumatized me from 12-14.
and now you want to get better? and now you say it was all my fault?
tw "attempted *******" remember when you would send me your little letters? and say "i love you kim. i love you tai. i wont be able to talk to you anymore im sorry"
you think youre the shit because you have an anti social personality disorder. and all these other disorders that magically appeared without you going to therapy.
you spent daddy's money on all of your dollies and your knick knacks. put them around your house, you thought they were so cute.
so cute that you didnt even have to show me.
you bragged and said "well i dont have a limit on how much i can spend, its not my money teehee."
"I saw what you wrote in your vents. About me being different when I return, about our friendship being based on our, my issues. You betrayed my trust again by tampering in my account and with the IPs. You're out of chances, Taimane"
because youre a liar.
youre not even getting help, youre at your house.
not in a mental hospital.
you have read every single message i have sent you.
youre not where you say youre from.
you dont have a sister.
the pictures you sent me were not you.
the self harm pictures werent you either.
they were from twitter.
i was 13. and you were 27.
i just wanted to talk about kpop.

for me: look back during therapy
if you need someone to talk to im here, and not volunteering anyone but im sure others would be willing to help too

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I am completely and utterly freaking out right now.

Basically in the UK, if you go to college/6th form, while you are in lower 6th you have the option to do what’s called the EPQ. It’s basically a project of your choice where you do the research, create a dissertation and then present it. It’s also worth half of an A level. It looks really good for university so it’s recommended to students who have the ability to complete it.

I decided to do it because I really don’t have anything else to put on my Uni application. I had a project idea which I began and found quite a lot of information for and felt confident enough to complete. But when I went to my English teacher for advice on my chosen topic, she told me it was too similar to the course (EPQ cannot be anything you’ve done in class), and recommended me to change it. The thing is, I don’t fucking know what to change it to. I have to complete it over the summer. I have 4 weeks left, 2 of which I won’t even have my laptop for and so all my writing will have to be done on my tiny phone. I have no project title. I’m struggling for ideas. I’m relying on the local library to help me. I feel completely and utterly hopeless. It’s not even 7am but I can’t sleep because I’m thinking about going to the library today with absolutely no idea what I’m even looking for

luvt4i

Kpop Fan
Credits
Swervy
No one said it so i had to.
And when you read it, and reply... do not even deny it.
Because everything i said in those 13 paragraphs... was true.

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
guys do you have tips for serious motivation loss? bc i need to work for next year but like.... i can't even get started
the events that happened earlier this year made me think that i can't do smth anymore, that i will fail it. and my parents makes it even worse
when they see me on the ipad or on my laptop they're repeating theses sentences "is this how you're doing math? when will you start? in one month it's the back to school day! you should work on your weaknesses ! if you fail the next exam, we won't go on vacation. have you seen your shitty average last year? do you realize your delay on everyone?" I DO REALIZE! but they don't encourage me. i've never heard them saying things such like "you can do it" "do your best" like yk... what they're saying about my weaknesses in math isn't what i want to hear from them
plz help me-

luvt4i

Kpop Fan
Credits
Swervy
No one said it so i had to.
And when you read it, and reply... do not even deny it.
Because everything i said in those 13 paragraphs... was true.
you didnt respond, but you decided to shade me with our friend?
hm.
seems like someones scared.
and that makes me so mad, because you were brave for those months where i adored you.

QueenWinter

Kpop Rookie
Credits
I’m absolutely terrified and its all coming so fast. But I know if I don’t do it I may never get the chance to see you. I’m afraid that I may end up ending my life before another opportunity arises and I really want to see you. Maybe being in your arms might remind me that I have a purpose. Is that selfish? I don’t know. I just know at this point I’m staying alive for you. I don’t have the courage to do it for myself but I know my love for you is so stong and it would probably destroy you if I did die. Maybe thats why you panic text my brother when I start saying I’m gonna end it all. Think positive. It’s gonna be okay. Now I just have to tell my dad about her.

luvt4i

Kpop Fan
Credits
Swervy
I’m absolutely terrified and its all coming so fast. But I know if I don’t do it I may never get the chance to see you. I’m afraid that I may end up ending my life before another opportunity arises and I really want to see you. Maybe being in your arms might remind me that I have a purpose. Is that selfish? I don’t know. I just know at this point I’m staying alive for you. I don’t have the courage to do it for myself but I know my love for you is so stong and it would probably destroy you if I did die. Maybe thats why you panic text my brother when I start saying I’m gonna end it all. Think positive. It’s gonna be okay. Now I just have to tell my dad about her.
Are you still with V?
Thats so cute.
I hope you two last forever if u two r still together < 33