❥--[Mental Health Support Space]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

QueenWinter

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Are you still with V?
Thats so cute.
I hope you two last forever if u two r still together < 33
Yeah we’re still together
Been together almost 9 months
I hope we last forever too, I wanna marry her <33

Starman

Kpop Fan
Credits
guys do you have tips for serious motivation loss? bc i need to work for next year but like.... i can't even get started
the events that happened earlier this year made me think that i can't do smth anymore, that i will fail it. and my parents makes it even worse
when they see me on the ipad or on my laptop they're repeating theses sentences "is this how you're doing math? when will you start? in one month it's the back to school day! you should work on your weaknesses ! if you fail the next exam, we won't go on vacation. have you seen your shitty average last year? do you realize your delay on everyone?" I DO REALIZE! but they don't encourage me. i've never heard them saying things such like "you can do it" "do your best" like yk... what they're saying about my weaknesses in math isn't what i want to hear from them
plz help me-
motivation i usually do things last mintue so take my words with a grain of salt ; take a break feel relaxed, take deep breaths, dont stress you be you for even a few mintues, you do your best while you at it do some fun things too! watch shows etc! i know you can do your best! we know you can do yo best so try!

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
i had a friend at my old school who i got along with
but 1 week ago i forgot to wish her her birthday
so today she sent me 'hey girl. haven't you forgot something since ONE WEEK?' (she rlly wrote it like that btw)
so i apologized and wished a happy late bday. i asked her if she was mad
and she left me on read 😐 bestie didn't even answered me
after seeing this i told myself "why putting effort on ppl? seriously"

KPOP_bb-gg_stan

Kpop Fan
Stray Kids Everywhere All Around The World
Website
iheartkpop.carrd.co
Credits
Rainbow Fingerheart
i had a friend at my old school who i got along with
but 1 week ago i forgot to wish her her birthday
so today she sent me 'hey girl. haven't you forgot something since ONE WEEK?' (she rlly wrote it like that btw)
so i apologized and wished a happy late bday. i asked her if she was mad
and she left me on read 😐 bestie didn't even answered me
after seeing this i told myself "why putting effort on ppl? seriously"
im so srry that happened. i had a friend who stopped talking to me after summer break. i didnt have a phone and wasnt allowed to meet her. she just moved on ig

luvt4i

Kpop Fan
Credits
Swervy
I wont get better
I will be like this my whole life
I cant love him in this state of mind
I cant love him ever, because I will forever, be in this state of mind.

luvt4i

Kpop Fan
Credits
Swervy
I fall in and out of love to quickly. I don’t usually love the people i date. I dont LOVE them, I don’t LOVE jordan, I didnt LOVE Ethan. I thought they were attractive, and I became friends with them. I realized I only loved them on a friend level. Only as friends, but I thought it was more. But i remember what i felt when i was dating Jose, and I actually did love him, not just as a friend. I felt something more than I did with my recent exe’s. But i feel the same way i felt with Jose with Javi. Why am i like this? Why do i do this? … He listened to me though. He asked me if I was okay, he asked me if he could hug me, he asked me what my name meant.
He cares about me but does he care about me the way i care about him? Probably not. He probably just thinks im pretty. I hate this

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
i feel so bad for blocking my ex friend bc she was mad that i didn't wish her her bday. but i did it bc she was telling me that we could organize ourselves to go out togheter while i said NO, i said that i COULDN'T, and i was moving and dealing with a lot of problems.
she was also toxic- she blamed me for eating certain things, she was hating on my crush knowing that i was in love w him, etc.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
TW: Self harm
So I fucked up at work today. It wasn't all my fault, in fact it's majority not my fault, but I still feel horrible. It was my last customer. She wanted to return some backpacks so the money would go back to her card and then repurchase them with gift cards (idk why). So I do the return and then I'm doing the purchase. I've just swiped the gift cards and what not and then she asks me if she can link her rewards account. I told her sure, I can go back (which is what I have been able to do every other time). But I couldn't go back. The only way to add her rewards was to delete the whole transaction, which I needed a manager to do. So I called my manager over and he said that the only way to resolve this issue would be to reboot the register. I go along with it cause he's the manager. So I go to another manager with the customer and start the transaction again, but the gift cards come up at zero balance. I ask my manager about this and he says wait until the register finishes rebooting. I do this and they still don't work. I relay this issue and my general manager (the big boss) says that in an instance like this where the register is rebooted with gift cards then the gift cards have a 24 hour hold. They cannot be used for 24 hours.Two of my other managers come to help, and the original just goes off to do something else? My general manager tells me to call the phone number on the back of the gift cards but they can only tell you the balance of the cards which is not what I needed. Then I get the store support number and try that but it's another dead end. It's now about 15 min after my shift and I feel like crying and screaming cause I fucked up. My general manager eventually just tells us to pause the transaction, give the customer the backpacks, and we keep the gift cards. Then In left and cried in the car on the way home.
This sounds super confusing and I'm sure nobody got it.
But I feel horrible cause I was the root of this huge problem. And I'm not a newby or anything, I've been working their for almost 2 years. I've been having a lot of thoughts of harming myself because I feel the need to punish myself. Like pinching myself until I bruise or worse, idk. I'm really scared about what will happen when I go into work tomorrow. I don't think I'll be fired but I just don't want to be viewed as incompetent or like a failure. I'm also scared the first manager will tell some other story to my general manager that paints me as the one who messed everything up. I know I'm always too hard on myself, but I can't get my brain to shut up.
If anyone else can give their opinion on the situation and tell me if they think I fucked up as majorly as I feel I have? It wasn't just me right?
idk you should just ignore this, I'm an adult and most of you are underage. You shouldn't have to deal with my crap. I should be in here responding to others, not making my own posts.
I'm kinda pathetic aren't I?

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
TW: Self harm
So I fucked up at work today. It wasn't all my fault, in fact it's majority not my fault, but I still feel horrible. It was my last customer. She wanted to return some backpacks so the money would go back to her card and then repurchase them with gift cards (idk why). So I do the return and then I'm doing the purchase. I've just swiped the gift cards and what not and then she asks me if she can link her rewards account. I told her sure, I can go back (which is what I have been able to do every other time). But I couldn't go back. The only way to add her rewards was to delete the whole transaction, which I needed a manager to do. So I called my manager over and he said that the only way to resolve this issue would be to reboot the register. I go along with it cause he's the manager. So I go to another manager with the customer and start the transaction again, but the gift cards come up at zero balance. I ask my manager about this and he says wait until the register finishes rebooting. I do this and they still don't work. I relay this issue and my general manager (the big boss) says that in an instance like this where the register is rebooted with gift cards then the gift cards have a 24 hour hold. They cannot be used for 24 hours.Two of my other managers come to help, and the original just goes off to do something else? My general manager tells me to call the phone number on the back of the gift cards but they can only tell you the balance of the cards which is not what I needed. Then I get the store support number and try that but it's another dead end. It's now about 15 min after my shift and I feel like crying and screaming cause I fucked up. My general manager eventually just tells us to pause the transaction, give the customer the backpacks, and we keep the gift cards. Then In left and cried in the car on the way home.
This sounds super confusing and I'm sure nobody got it.
But I feel horrible cause I was the root of this huge problem. And I'm not a newby or anything, I've been working their for almost 2 years. I've been having a lot of thoughts of harming myself because I feel the need to punish myself. Like pinching myself until I bruise or worse, idk. I'm really scared about what will happen when I go into work tomorrow. I don't think I'll be fired but I just don't want to be viewed as incompetent or like a failure. I'm also scared the first manager will tell some other story to my general manager that paints me as the one who messed everything up. I know I'm always too hard on myself, but I can't get my brain to shut up.
If anyone else can give their opinion on the situation and tell me if they think I fucked up as majorly as I feel I have? It wasn't just me right?
idk you should just ignore this, I'm an adult and most of you are underage. You shouldn't have to deal with my crap. I should be in here responding to others, not making my own posts.
I'm kinda pathetic aren't I?
you're not pathetic and you don't deserve to be punished. it was an honest mistake that's not your fault. and esp since this has never happened before. you said you've been able to go back before, which means that you are competent, it just so happened this time that the register messed up and there's no way that could've been your fault. and honestly, your manager is probably just glad that the situation was handled. you've worked there 2 yrs and they haven't fired you, which just shows that you're a good employee. sometimes stuff just happens, any good manger would know that it's not your fault and behave accordingly. but pls don't hurt yourself. you didn't mess up as bad as it feels like you did. none of this was your fault <3

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
//cursing, ranting and stuff. mentions of an ed and blood

what the fuck. my mental state rn is so awful. i have no motivation for anything - can't bring myself to do school work. it's like my arms are physically too heavy to pick up and work w. i can hardly remember how to do stuff anyway. i can barely get out of bed in the morning. i don't wanna go to work, and not in a "oh it's a job it's not supposed to be fun" way, in a "oh my fucking god if i go to work i am going to be so exhausted i might die" kind of way. i don't even feel like listening to new music, not rly, and that's smth i normally love. i'm being so mean to my dad. granted, he did yell at me when i didn't do anything wrong (and just in case someone is thinking my perception is warped: he was yelling at me for throwing up and calling out of work and was mad he got out of bed early to come take me to work -_-). but still. i kinda want to just block his contact number, but he's probably the one taking me to therapy this week since my mom works and i no longer have i fucking car.
god, i miss my car. i despise driving, but now i owe money i don't have, i don't have a car and might have to buy one on a lease or smth, which i cannot afford. i'm gonna have to go to driving school, which i don't want. but if i don't go, my insurance is gonna skyrocket, which i, again, cannot afford.
i'm so tired, all the time, but i can never sleep. i fall asleep in the afternoon and then stay up too late bc i took a 5 or 6 hr nap, but i can't stay awake to go to bed at a normal/early time. i spend most of my free time scrolling through edtwt, and ik i should stop myself before i full on relapse, but i honestly don't care. everything else, i can get help on. but this? literally do not give a fuck. it's basically the only thing i can control, and i refuse to stop until i reach my ugw (which is a healthy weight btw, dw)
oh, and to top it all off, i signed up for a dual enrollment english class last yr (college class that i take online at high school and will get hs and college credit for if i pass), but the browser we need to do our stuff on is blocked on school computers, plus the guy doesn't take any late work, 0 exceptions. so now i've got two 0s in the class alr bc i couldn't do the assignments, partly bc a) depression, b) can't access the browser, and c) have no idea how to use the program we're supposed to use and can't figure it out. oh, and everything will always be due by noon, and my class isn't until 12:30. i talked to the counselor, she said i could drop it, but i'd have to talk to the college - well, the deadline to drop classes was last week (when i was out of school for mental health purposes) and the next one isn't until october. i can't make it that long. my grades will be too fucked up to recover from, which will ruin my gpa.
and finally, atm, i'm on my stupid period bc of the stupid hormone pills the stupid gyno gave me, and i'm barely bleeding, yet i'm still having the worst cramps i've ever had in my entire life and my back feels like it's been hit repeatedly w a hammer. plus my whole body is sore for reasons unknown to me. i'm up too late again, i have stupid fucking school, AND i have to work. everything feels like bullshit rn. oh yeah, and my new psychiatrist def feels like the "infantiles everyone w autism" type, and i am not a fucking baby, i'm nearly a grown goddamn adult. i don't need her pity.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
//cursing, ranting and stuff. mentions of an ed and blood

what the fuck. my mental state rn is so awful. i have no motivation for anything - can't bring myself to do school work. it's like my arms are physically too heavy to pick up and work w. i can hardly remember how to do stuff anyway. i can barely get out of bed in the morning. i don't wanna go to work, and not in a "oh it's a job it's not supposed to be fun" way, in a "oh my fucking god if i go to work i am going to be so exhausted i might die" kind of way. i don't even feel like listening to new music, not rly, and that's smth i normally love. i'm being so mean to my dad. granted, he did yell at me when i didn't do anything wrong (and just in case someone is thinking my perception is warped: he was yelling at me for throwing up and calling out of work and was mad he got out of bed early to come take me to work -_-). but still. i kinda want to just block his contact number, but he's probably the one taking me to therapy this week since my mom works and i no longer have i fucking car.
god, i miss my car. i despise driving, but now i owe money i don't have, i don't have a car and might have to buy one on a lease or smth, which i cannot afford. i'm gonna have to go to driving school, which i don't want. but if i don't go, my insurance is gonna skyrocket, which i, again, cannot afford.
i'm so tired, all the time, but i can never sleep. i fall asleep in the afternoon and then stay up too late bc i took a 5 or 6 hr nap, but i can't stay awake to go to bed at a normal/early time. i spend most of my free time scrolling through edtwt, and ik i should stop myself before i full on relapse, but i honestly don't care. everything else, i can get help on. but this? literally do not give a fuck. it's basically the only thing i can control, and i refuse to stop until i reach my ugw (which is a healthy weight btw, dw)
oh, and to top it all off, i signed up for a dual enrollment english class last yr (college class that i take online at high school and will get hs and college credit for if i pass), but the browser we need to do our stuff on is blocked on school computers, plus the guy doesn't take any late work, 0 exceptions. so now i've got two 0s in the class alr bc i couldn't do the assignments, partly bc a) depression, b) can't access the browser, and c) have no idea how to use the program we're supposed to use and can't figure it out. oh, and everything will always be due by noon, and my class isn't until 12:30. i talked to the counselor, she said i could drop it, but i'd have to talk to the college - well, the deadline to drop classes was last week (when i was out of school for mental health purposes) and the next one isn't until october. i can't make it that long. my grades will be too fucked up to recover from, which will ruin my gpa.
and finally, atm, i'm on my stupid period bc of the stupid hormone pills the stupid gyno gave me, and i'm barely bleeding, yet i'm still having the worst cramps i've ever had in my entire life and my back feels like it's been hit repeatedly w a hammer. plus my whole body is sore for reasons unknown to me. i'm up too late again, i have stupid fucking school, AND i have to work. everything feels like bullshit rn. oh yeah, and my new psychiatrist def feels like the "infantiles everyone w autism" type, and i am not a fucking baby, i'm nearly a grown goddamn adult. i don't need her pity.
I'm not good at reassuring people but I think with what you're dealing with right now (your mental health issues) your doing the best you can and that's amazing. You haven't given up even if you feel like you want to. You are a beautiful person inside and out, and despite how hard it is I hope you remember that. 💜💜💜💜

MunchiMochi

Kpop Fan
Credits
Rainbow
I just need to vent rq. So yesterday was just like any other day for me, I got off the bus from school my parents picked me up and we went home so I can do my homework. Then my dad came home and something about him was off..so then I finished my homework and he sits at the table with me. He then tell me that he went to go visit my great great grandma and that she passed yesterday morning. I swear i felt like I was going to die.....I cried for like an hour. I really miss her.=(

itz.hyunnie

Kpop Fan
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Jungwon
Ningning
!!tw mentions of self-harm!!

Am I really falling under his manipulativeness again? He's making me feel like I'm a terrible person, but he's done way worse to everyone around him. I am just telling him what he needs to know. He makes me feel like nothing and I am worthless. I can't go back to self-harm, but my brain is telling me to. I don't feel anything. Is it because of him? It might be other things going on to trigger this strong thought. I hate feeling this way. I feel ugly and gross. I smile through the pain cause what's the point of venting to my friends? They don't understand. He is here telling me I am running his life when he doesn't care about ANYONE'S feelings, as long as he's okay nothing else matters. If he's sad he expects people to comfort him and act like he's the most important person in the world. I am over it.

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
I'm not good at reassuring people but I think with what you're dealing with right now (your mental health issues) your doing the best you can and that's amazing. You haven't given up even if you feel like you want to. You are a beautiful person inside and out, and despite how hard it is I hope you remember that. 💜💜💜💜
thank you <33

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
[TW mention of *******]
ahhhh help
well if you followed what happened to me and my friends last year, yk
if not our 'friend' pretended to have suicidal thoughts and told us that she was planning on doing 'something' but right after she told us that everything was fine without explaining.
tomorrow my friends in my old school will go back to school. and IDK HOW IT'LL TURN
i am so stressed bc of that plus the fact that my back to school day is friday, and idk how is my new school
i feel like this bc she said she was going to do something (ig? that wasn't really clear) that would "hurt us" on the summer holiday.

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
tw // mention of "*******" / caps

what i learned about this whole "suicidal friend" thing is that now me and my friends will be the bad bitches to the other people of the class. i'm sorry you were kidding me, kidding on suicidal topics, and now that we say that we don't wanna hang with you anymore you say that it was for no reason? i have so many regrets about this
i miss the good days
WHY DIDN'T I REACT TO THIS? WHY DID I GO TROUGH IT ALL WHILE I COULD'VE AVOIDED THIS??
it's been months and i still feel bad about this
the other girls in class were wondering why i blocked her on insta 💀