{•------»Mental Health Support Space«------•}

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
i feel so lonely but my sisters are home, my grandparents are here, i'm talking to my friends and my s/o but i just feel so alone and i just fuck

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
i don't think imma be able to handle the last 3 months of this year. i can't face those months knowing what happened

luviebahiyyih

૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა K1M HYUNJ!N ★₊˚୭
Author
Website
kishidaririkazz.carrd.co
Credits
✧ fromis_9 Jiheon ✧
Hayoung
Sheep Plush
Llama Plush
TW: Covid, Virus, Hospitals, Sickness Etc. (I don't know all the trigger warnings to put but if you feel fine with these then please read it and tell me if I'm missing anything)

They took my dad to the hospital, my family all tested positive for covid including me but I have no symptoms like the rest of my family and I feel just fine. I feel bad for my dad though, he would come to my restroom to throw up since theirs was clogged. I still am forced to take online class so yeah that's sad ;-;. Hopefully me and my family, especially my dad recovers soon in our house or in the hospital. Thanks for reading and stay safe and healthy and trust me, follow the restrictions for covid as much as you can!

Last edited:

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
i'd do anything to get out of this house. i'd sell everything i own, never talk to my friends again, never come here again, i'd do anything, i just want to get out.

escapism

٭*✰
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
It sucks. Anxiety sucks. I'm sick and tired of it. I guess I'm also developing anger issues. I was close enough to breaking everything around me today. I'm fed up already and I don't see it ending...

rosexoxo

Kpop Fan
Credits
My anxiety is getting worse and worse as the days go on. I’m starting to become so tired, physically drained. I don’t know how much my body can take with being under all of this stress.

blackrose110

Kpop Groupie
Website
blackroseintroduction.carrd.co
Credits
Bubble Heart Box
Denki Kaminari
Kirishima Eijirou
Cookie Bite
i decided to get smt to eat even tho i wasn't hungry so i just got rice nd gravy, my lil brother nd step-mom said "why do you have a full place of rice?" "shes going to be fat. fat girls like cake" like one, leave me alone i wasn't hungry ok? you constantly telling me "your fat" i already am self-conscious about my body and already dont like it because i look fat and pregnant and you telling me im fat is not helping. im already fucking stress with school and my fucking "birth giver" wants me to get good grades and i can't do that its stressing me out.
i was only clean for like a few days now im fucking not and im fucking disappointed in myself even more and i hate myself. i don't want to be here. i dont want to be in this world. i dont want to be in this house i just want to disappear.

i feel like everyone hates me and thats fine i would hate me too...pretending to be okay is so fucking exhausting mentally and physically.

blackrose110

Kpop Groupie
Website
Credits
Bubble Heart Box
Denki Kaminari
Kirishima Eijirou
Cookie Bite
i decided to get smt to eat even tho i wasn't hungry so i just got rice nd gravy, my lil brother nd step-mom said "why do you have a full place of rice?" "shes going to be fat. fat girls like cake" like one, leave me alone i wasn't hungry ok? you constantly telling me "your fat" i already am self-conscious about my body and already dont like it because i look fat and pregnant and you telling me im fat is not helping. im already fucking stress with school and my fucking "birth giver" wants me to get good grades and i can't do that its stressing me out.
i was only clean for like a few days now im fucking not and im fucking disappointed in myself even more and i hate myself. i don't want to be here. i dont want to be in this world. i dont want to be in this house i just want to disappear.

i feel like everyone hates me and thats fine i would hate me too...pretending to be okay is so fucking exhausting mentally and physically.
i hate her. i want to hate her i honestly do but i can't and i hate myself more because i know what we're doing isn't right it never was but i want to be with her even if we're not together and i fucking hate it. i like him but hes taken. i like her but she like someone else. honestly whats the fucking point in this? my family treats me like im a fucking stranger, the school is stressing me out, i feel left out and not important but that doesn't matter right? Im just the fucking person who acts like "everything is a-okay but im not but its not like what i say fucking matter right?

i never matter to anyone......i don't want to be here anymore.....i don't see the point..

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
ISTFG I HATE IT HERE. I CAN'T FUCKING FOCUS FOR SHIT AND I'M FAILING THREE FUCKING CLASSES. IT'S ONLY BEEN A DAMN MONTH OF SCHOOL AND I'M ALREADY MAKING IT BACK INTO THIS DARK FUCKING SPACE. I just, I can't, I'm not okay mentally, physically, emotionally, I'm not okay. But my mom isn't willing to let me get help so I'm just in this alone, it feels like./SPOILER]

blackrose110

Kpop Groupie
Website
Credits
Bubble Heart Box
Denki Kaminari
Kirishima Eijirou
Cookie Bite
ISTFG I HATE IT HERE. I CAN'T FUCKING FOCUS FOR SHIT AND I'M FAILING THREE FUCKING CLASSES. IT'S ONLY BEEN A DAMN MONTH OF SCHOOL AND I'M ALREADY MAKING IT BACK INTO THIS DARK FUCKING SPACE. I just, I can't, I'm not okay mentally, physically, emotionally, I'm not okay. But my mom isn't willing to let me get help so I'm just in this alone, it feels like./SPOILER]
bestie im here if you need or want to vent or rant ok?

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
TW// swearing, self-hate, bad mood
i have a friend (lmaoo is she my friend anymore?) who is litteraly a biitch. then she blocked me on whatsapp bc i had noeasy & she just said that i was a biitch? WHAT DID I DO TO YOU? she don't notice but my mental health is very sick since i was harrassed, everything hurts me rn. i'm scared on making friend to get put on trash. y'all don't know how i hate her. she replies that "ok" to my messages even when I send a photo or a video? (i hate when i get an "ok" likes it is said just to tell me "shut up".) she sometimes laughs at me for stupid things, and ever since I said I was bi, she talks to me less and less even though she herself is gay. she makes me feel worse than I usually do. ok, i'll throw it in the trash like trash, if that's what she's looking for.
Also I think she talked on my back to my friends, LMAOOO

and i still don't understand why my friend wants my life? like i'm the happiest person on the world? gurl, my life is horrible, accentuated by social pressure, by old bad memories and by the fear of meeting people? she said i'm pretty? when? why? i don't think that.
obviously nobody will answer, but i needed a place to say that. i hate my life. and this world.
I don't think i'll trust unknows until i know them well, yes, that's the thing to do.

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
School is deteriorating my mental health. It is 8 am on a MONDAY and I've already cried 3 times. I'm failing three classes, passing one main class, and passing my related arts. It's all just too much, but if I don't do better my mom will fuck me over again

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
School is deteriorating my mental health. It is 8 am on a MONDAY and I've already cried 3 times. I'm failing three classes, passing one main class, and passing my related arts. It's all just too much, but if I don't do better my mom will fuck me over again
i'm sorry, genuinely. if you wanna talk, i'm always open! 😁

lia.

Kpop Stan
Website
www.tiktok.com
Credits
J
Sieun
Isa
Sumin
i hate her. i want to hate her i honestly do but i can't and i hate myself more because i know what we're doing isn't right it never was but i want to be with her even if we're not together and i fucking hate it. i like him but hes taken. i like her but she like someone else. honestly whats the fucking point in this? my family treats me like im a fucking stranger, the school is stressing me out, i feel left out and not important but that doesn't matter right? Im just the fucking person who acts like "everything is a-okay but im not but its not like what i say fucking matter right?

i never matter to anyone......i don't want to be here anymore.....i don't see the point..
hello! you matter to me. you might think i’m lying to cheer you up but i promise. i care about you. i love you and if anything happened i would be so sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.