{•------»Mental Health Support Space«------•}

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idolbunny🐰

♡☀ 𝑌𝑒𝑛𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝐷𝑎𝑦 ☀♡
Credits
Hitomi
User Title Change
MeiQi
Luda
I'm really afraid of loving this person :c (let's call them X) so i met X a while ago, she's very nice and friendly, its beautiful be with them and i feel happy and cheerfull when i with X (we don't see each other much and even though we met recently, I always feel happy when I'm with X. But the problem Is that I do not know her completely, and I am afraid that she will end up being like all the toxic people I know and that she will end up disappointing me in a strong way. Any advice?

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
I'm really afraid of loving this person :c (let's call them X) so i met X a while ago, she's very nice and friendly, its beautiful be with them and i feel happy and cheerfull when i with X (we don't see each other much and even though we met recently, I always feel happy when I'm with X. But the problem Is that I do not know her completely, and I am afraid that she will end up being like all the toxic people I know and that she will end up disappointing me in a strong way. Any advice?
is she/he/are they in ur school?

L

Lucifer

Oh well I sank deeper always...Calle annoying but nevertheless there goes my fun times and brain..but at least I'll reconnect with my old friends

rosexoxo

Kpop Fan
Credits
I’m feeling horrible. I don’t know how much more I can take of this to be quite frank. I’m a nervous wreck about everything. No matter what I do I’m always a mess. It’s tiring, it’s so fucking tiring. I hate it, I hate this, I hate everything. I don’t know what to actually do anymore. I just want to scream but I can’t. Cry but hide it. I’m so over this.

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
istfg everskies is so toxic- i said 'swag' bc its a fkin habit and idk habits are hard to break and now people are spamming me and and misgendering me and wtaf

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
the next time my teacher mentions sv1c1d3 or s3lf h4rm i'm going to lose it. like shut the fuck up omfg you do realize its fucking triggering to just shout it ugh

Lysa

Kpop Groupie
Website
disqus.com
Credits
Yuri
Sunoo
I have Misophonia, and I don’t know if it’s a mental illness or not because, it gets called many different names, one of the “triggers” is when I see someone eat or about to eat (I get scared because I’ll hear chewing), I can’t watch ‘mukbangs’ because of it. I’ve had it for five years now since I’ve discovered that I had this. Does anyone have advice?

Lysa

Kpop Groupie
Website
disqus.com
Credits
Yuri
Sunoo
istfg everskies is so toxic- i said 'swag' bc its a fkin habit and idk habits are hard to break and now people are spamming me and and misgendering me and wtaf
Why are they spamming you? If I may ask

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
TW// social pression
you know sometimes i hate living in this world. bc even if you're yourself, people will criticize you. and it happens to me everytime
like being a kpop fan.
you don't know how shameful being a kpop fan is. because, everyone criticizes it in my school, except my friends. and I take it more and more badly. they laugh at me for that, they say that it sucks, that the kpop is bts, you know, all these unbearable clichés. why it is so frowned upon ...
why does that bother you? you like us rap, why wouldn't i like korean rap? it's music, nothing else, and it's not a religion. so I ask (not the people of the forum of course) to respect my tastes and to leave me alone on this, and not to make people suffer because of it. because, it can leave on harassment.

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
THE NEXT TIME MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND JOKES ABOUT GETTING SEXUALLY ASSAULTED AND/OR ABUSED IM GOING TO FUCKING LOSE IT. I'VE TOLD THEM MY TRIGGERS, SHE KNOWS, AND I KNOW HE KNOWS, BUT THEY KEEP FUKING JOKING ABOUT IT AND IM SO FUCKING TIRED OF IT BUT IF I BREAK UP WITH THEM SHE'LL JUST VICTIMIZE HIMSELF AND TRY AND FUCKING GUILT TRIP ME INTO COMING BACK AND FUCK I JUST WANNA GET OUT BUT ITS GOOD SOMETIMES BUT SOMETIMES I FUCKING HATE IT HERE

blackrose110

Kpop Groupie
Website
blackroseintroduction.carrd.co
Credits
Bubble Heart Box
Denki Kaminari
Kirishima Eijirou
Cookie Bite
THE NEXT TIME MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND JOKES ABOUT GETTING SEXUALLY ASSAULTED AND/OR ABUSED IM GOING TO FUCKING LOSE IT. I'VE TOLD THEM MY TRIGGERS, SHE KNOWS, AND I KNOW HE KNOWS, BUT THEY KEEP FUKING JOKING ABOUT IT AND IM SO FUCKING TIRED OF IT BUT IF I BREAK UP WITH THEM SHE'LL JUST VICTIMIZE HIMSELF AND TRY AND FUCKING GUILT TRIP ME INTO COMING BACK AND FUCK I JUST WANNA GET OUT BUT ITS GOOD SOMETIMES BUT SOMETIMES I FUCKING HATE IT HERE
WHOA! BESTIE PM ME!

Lysa

Kpop Groupie
Website
disqus.com
Credits
Yuri
Sunoo
🚨🚨🚨alarms went off in my head, thats a red flag 🚩

Status
Not open for further replies.